Dat XBox One killer launch lineup 'tho..

  • 95 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Shewgenja (9822 posts) -

According to Metacritic:

Playstation 4

flower - 92 - Playstation Exclusive - PSN

FIFA 14 - 88

Battlefield 4 - 87

NBA 2K14 - 85

Need for Speed: Rivals - 84

Resogun - 83 - Exclusive - PSN

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 82

Call of Duty: Ghosts - 78

Madden NFL 25 - 78

Killzone: Shadow Fall - 73 - Exclusive

Super Motherload - 73 - Exclusive - PSN

Contrast - 64 - PSN

Knack - 56 - Exclusive

NBA Live 14 - 45

Average Metascore: 76

Xbox One

FIFA 14 - 88

Battlefield 4 - 87

NBA 2K14 - 85

Need for Speed: Rivals - 84

Forza Motorsport 5 - 82 - Exclusive

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 82

Dead Rising 3 - 78 - Exclusive

Call of Duty: Ghosts - 78

Madden NFL 25 - 78

Killer Instinct - 73 - Exclusive - XBLA

Zoo Tycoon - 70 - MS Console Exclusive

Powerstar Golf - 68 - Exclusive - XBLA

Ryse: Son of Rome - 60 - Exclusive

Crimson Dragon - 55 - Exclusive - XBLA

LocoCycle - 48 - Exclusive - XBLA

NBA Live 14 - 45

Average Metascore: 72

The jury has deliberated and the verdict is... Guilty of flopping the "best launch ever" hype.

#2 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

As always Xbox brand fails at games

#3 Posted by Liquid_ (2858 posts) -

b-b-b-but I paid 100$ more

#4 Edited by blackace (21073 posts) -

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

#5 Posted by DarthBilf (1356 posts) -

Flower is not exclusive. Change that and this looks very different.

#6 Edited by ExtacyKiller (7 posts) -

@Shewgenja: I love dumbasses that think Indie titles are rated with the same standards that full retail console releases are. Indiestation confirmed.

#8 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43078 posts) -

Flower is not an exclusive.

#9 Posted by Liquid_ (2858 posts) -

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

#10 Posted by Heil68 (45710 posts) -

Nice list. I knew going in that launch was going to be thin, it didn't matter. I wanted to buy a launch console at least once in my lifetime. I'm very happy thus far.

#11 Posted by sukraj (23193 posts) -

I'm happy too heli I'm confident things will improve.

#12 Edited by Shewgenja (9822 posts) -

@DarthBilf said:

Flower is not exclusive. Change that and this looks very different.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Flower is not an exclusive.

I would like to point out that cross-plats are in the list so the overall score won't change.

#13 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (43078 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@DarthBilf said:

Flower is not exclusive. Change that and this looks very different.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Flower is not an exclusive.

I would like to point out that cross-plats are in the list.

Still not exclusives. Zoo Tycoon is also not an exclusive.

#14 Posted by gensigns (1478 posts) -

Lol at the damage control of including a 4 year old psn gameas an exclusive to stack the deck.

#15 Posted by Snugenz (12022 posts) -

When actual scores fail bring out the averages, dat damage control from Moogenja, hilarious.

#16 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (9312 posts) -

Ultimate hypocrisy, listing Flower as exclusive then listing Zoo Tycoon as console exclusive even if 360 version is not the same game and is crippled.

#17 Edited by Shewgenja (9822 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Ultimate hypocrisy, listing Flower as exclusive then listing Zoo Tycoon as console exclusive even if 360 version is not the same game and is crippled.

What's the hypocrisy in listing launch games? If someone didn't have a PS3 (AKA, the hordes of people leaping off the burning sinking XBox ship) then it is precisely that.

Anyhoo, OP updated to reflect accuracy.

#18 Edited by Shewgenja (9822 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

When actual scores fail bring out the averages, dat damage control from Moogenja, hilarious.

This isn't DC. This is a pure offensive. Learn the difference. Also, attempt something new, like adding to the conversation.

#19 Posted by donalbane (16368 posts) -

@Shewgenja:

If you'd rather play Flower and Resogun than Forza and Dead Rising, more power to you. Knock yourself out.

#20 Edited by Shewgenja (9822 posts) -

@donalbane said:

@Shewgenja:

If you'd rather play Flower and Resogun than Forza and Dead Rising, more power to you. Knock yourself out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

#21 Posted by blackace (21073 posts) -

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

#22 Edited by Shewgenja (9822 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

Since there wasn't an official hype thread for the overall launch, this thread isn't beholden to that rule. Thank you very much, please do come again.

#23 Posted by YD_11 (1865 posts) -

Haha knack, killzone, and arcade games vs forza, dead rising, killer instinct, ryse, etc and arcade games

#24 Posted by CowKiller11 (7 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

I think he got bored of the Shitstation already, bad games, laggy servers, awful UI and now terrible voice chat

If I had to listen to this diarrhea I'd abandon the PS4 also, thank god my PS4 bricked already.

#25 Posted by finalstar2007 (25334 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

lems using Metacritics?? for what? xbobx360 had no games this entire year lmfao

#26 Posted by StormyJoe (5660 posts) -

@Shewgenja:

Don't be a dumbass, Shewgenja. First off, METACRITIC DOES NOT MATTER IN SYSTEM WARS.

Secondly, you are attempting ownage with Flower and Resogun. Really? That's what you got? Really? So, the XB1 got a real AAAE at launch, get over it and stop making yourself look stupid.

#27 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5237 posts) -

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

You're so hurt. Like a fool you hyped "FEATURES" and "lineup" of X1, both of which have fallen way short. How does it feel ? lol silly lemming.

#28 Posted by Netherscourge (16328 posts) -

So the only reason to buy an XB1 right now and for the next 6 to 12 months is for Forza 5 and Titanfall.

However, Forza is just a racing game (with really dumb Cloud-based Drivatars) and Titanfall is also coming out on Xbox 360 and PC.

So, you have to be a REALLY BIG racing fan if you want to drop $500 on this console...because Forza 5 is the only real exclusive worth getting for it and there's not much in the pipeline.

#29 Edited by StormyJoe (5660 posts) -

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

IT NEVER HAS COUNTED!!! All that matters in SW is the GameSpot score. Period. End of fricken story.

#30 Posted by Netherscourge (16328 posts) -

BTW, Flower is a beautiful game.

The PS4 version has even better visuals than the PS3 version:

http://kotaku.com/flower-on-ps3-versus-ps4-1462965617

I know it's hard for you blood-thirsty FPS spawn campers to appreciate, but it IS a great game and the gaming media/press love it.

Stop hating and smell the flowers! (ONLY on PS3 and PS4!)

;)

#31 Posted by danjammer69 (4130 posts) -

@Shewgenja:

Holy crap! I didn't realize that NBA Live 14 had such a shitty meta score (45)

Damn EA. I think it's time to leave the sports games

#32 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

#33 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10586 posts) -

You used Flower? From the PS3?....nice try......X1 has the the slight edge but still both launches suck.

#34 Posted by Netherscourge (16328 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

@Shewgenja:

Holy crap! I didn't realize that NBA Live 14 had such a shitty meta score (45)

Damn EA. I think it's time to leave the sports games

EA Sports has been "mailing it in" for years.

FIFA is the only game they care about anymore. Madden sucks. NBA Live is a cash-grab. NCAA is now cancelled due to the lawsuit.

THANK GOD for MLB the Show, ONLY on PS3/VITA/PS4!

And Hopefully, 2K Sports/Visual Concepts can start making NFL Football games again this generation, because Madden is complete garbage and needs to be cancelled just like NCAA is.

#35 Edited by blackace (21073 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@blackace said:

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

Since there wasn't an official hype thread for the overall launch, this thread isn't beholden to that rule. Thank you very much, please do come again.

Doesn't have to be hyped dummy. LOL!! All scores HYPED OR NOT only count on GS. All these Metacritics scores you, tormetos and the other idiotic Cows keep posting in SW are completely irrelevant. You guy are just looking like fools. So.. keep doing it so that hermits, sheep and lems can continue to laugh at you. LOL!!

#36 Posted by heretrix (37453 posts) -

I've seen a lot of bad damage control in here and this ranks among the worst. With the PS4 launch titles as unremarkable as they are, how is it possible that there is someone out there actually dumb enough to want to compare them to X1 games which are just as bad?

It's like comparing 2 Pauly Shore movies.

#37 Posted by blackace (21073 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

You're so hurt. Like a fool you hyped "FEATURES" and "lineup" of X1, both of which have fallen way short. How does it feel ? lol silly lemming.

No, YOU BUTTHURT COWS are the ones who are crying and trying to justify your purchased and games. LMAO!! Everyone on here knows it. It's hilarious. I hyped XB1 and PS4 games lol!! Both of my PS4 games I hyped FLOPPED. lol!! I got Forza 5, Lococycle & DR3 right I believe. Silly Cow. I've already played KZ:SF and Resogun. Still haven't played Contrast yet though. Unlike you, I play everything. Poor sad cow. It's feels great actually. LMAO!!

Cows know I'm right. Keep damage controlling and making yourselves look like fools. It's very entertaining for SW.

#38 Edited by Krelian-co (11646 posts) -

it takes a look at this gen to know which console will bring the real games (ps4) and which one is going to bring the kinect casual focused ones (xbone)

#39 Posted by blackace (21073 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

@Shewgenja:

Holy crap! I didn't realize that NBA Live 14 had such a shitty meta score (45)

Damn EA. I think it's time to leave the sports games

I had bought it, but after seeing all the bad reviews, I returned it to Gamestop and preordered Destiny instead. lol!!

Is "Flower" a good game? I've played Flow, but it was a boring repetitive mess. It looked great. but was as snooze fest. Kind of relunctent to try "Flower.".

#40 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

LOL @ the butthurt lems in this thread. I knew Ryse would flop so hard as to bring the overall average down.

"bu...bu...but teh best launch lineup ever for $500!"

#41 Posted by Krelian-co (11646 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

You're so hurt. Like a fool you hyped "FEATURES" and "lineup" of X1, both of which have fallen way short. How does it feel ? lol silly lemming.

No, YOU BUTTHURT COWS are the ones who are crying and trying to justify your purchased and games. LMAO!! Everyone on here knows it. It's hilarious. I hyped XB1 and PS4 games lol!! Both of my PS4 games I hyped FLOPPED. lol!! I got Forza 5, Lococycle & DR3 right I believe. Silly Cow. I've already played KZ:SF and Resogun. Still haven't played Contrast yet though. Unlike you, I play everything. Poor sad cow. It's feels great actually. LMAO!!

Cows know I'm right. Keep damage controlling and making yourselves look like fools. It's very entertaining for SW.

yes please tell us more how you are not butthurt by making butthurt posts.

#42 Edited by xxgunslingerxx (4076 posts) -

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

your pretty dumb if you don't realize lems do the same thing when it benefits them

#43 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

LOL @ the butthurt lems in this thread. I knew Ryse would flop so hard as to bring the overall average down.

"bu...bu...but teh best launch lineup ever for $500"

we ALL knew ryse was garbage... Even ms...

#44 Edited by Caseytappy (2161 posts) -

After the meltdown, filled diapers and cries from pain and agony without end Yesterday Cows seem to have found a little spirit in the floppage of Ryse which is good because we where afraid some might try to hang themselves .I'm sure Gamespot calculated that in when they reviewed the game as they are such a delicate faction .

Now how long will it take before they follow the rules of the meta game again like they used to and dare to let go of other review sites, standing on their own legs again .

I feel this might still take a while .

#45 Posted by Krelian-co (11646 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

@I_can_haz said:

LOL @ the butthurt lems in this thread. I knew Ryse would flop so hard as to bring the overall average down.

"bu...bu...but teh best launch lineup ever for $500"

we ALL knew ryse was garbage... Even ms...

lems didn't want to admit it hence why we are laughing at them.

#46 Posted by blackace (21073 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

You're so hurt. Like a fool you hyped "FEATURES" and "lineup" of X1, both of which have fallen way short. How does it feel ? lol silly lemming.

No, YOU BUTTHURT COWS are the ones who are crying and trying to justify your purchased and games. LMAO!! Everyone on here knows it. It's hilarious. I hyped XB1 and PS4 games lol!! Both of my PS4 games I hyped FLOPPED. lol!! I got Forza 5, Lococycle & DR3 right I believe. Silly Cow. I've already played KZ:SF and Resogun. Still haven't played Contrast yet though. Unlike you, I play everything. Poor sad cow. It's feels great actually. LMAO!!

Cows know I'm right. Keep damage controlling and making yourselves look like fools. It's very entertaining for SW.

yes please tell us more how you are not butthurt by making butthurt posts

You're the one making the Butthurts posts dummy. You're so stupid, you don't even know you're making butthurt posts. LMAO!! Here's something to make you feel better.

http://home-improvement-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/baby-bottles-and-pacifiers-clip-arta-baby-bottle-with-a-rattle-and-a-pacifier---royalty-free-clipart-tfpcslrm.jpg

#47 Posted by tormentos (18857 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Flower is not an exclusive.

Neither is Titanfall which xbox fans can't drop from their mouth and hype against the PS4,even that is not exclusive.

#48 Posted by blackace (21073 posts) -

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

your pretty dumb if you don't realize lems do the same thing when it benefits them

I never said they didn't, but Cows do it way, way, way more then lems do. It's like a job for cows. I'm pretty sure I'm older then just about everyone on this forum. I've been gaming since 1978. lol!! Lots of uneducated kiddies in SW.

#49 Edited by Krelian-co (11646 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

You're so hurt. Like a fool you hyped "FEATURES" and "lineup" of X1, both of which have fallen way short. How does it feel ? lol silly lemming.

No, YOU BUTTHURT COWS are the ones who are crying and trying to justify your purchased and games. LMAO!! Everyone on here knows it. It's hilarious. I hyped XB1 and PS4 games lol!! Both of my PS4 games I hyped FLOPPED. lol!! I got Forza 5, Lococycle & DR3 right I believe. Silly Cow. I've already played KZ:SF and Resogun. Still haven't played Contrast yet though. Unlike you, I play everything. Poor sad cow. It's feels great actually. LMAO!!

Cows know I'm right. Keep damage controlling and making yourselves look like fools. It's very entertaining for SW.

yes please tell us more how you are not butthurt by making butthurt posts

You're the one making the Butthurts posts dummy. You're so stupid, you don't even know you're making butthurt posts. LMAO!! Here's something to make you feel better.

please stop crying

#50 Edited by tormentos (18857 posts) -
@k2theswiss said:

But but Resogun doesn't count is not a game is a movie...hahaha

Oh wait is not and is higher score than Forza and Indie game better than the once mighty and powerful Forza...hahaha

The indiestation worked for sony sadly no indies on xbox one until late 2014 if ever..hahaha