Crytek:next consoles are for the first time ever not going to be beyond the PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Crytek and Nvidia are butthurt as **** lately wtf? I bet they're mad cuz their 4h long Crysis 3 didn't sell at all.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Acording to logic all console users have PS3 and Xbox360 hardware :lol: LMAO At least, us PC System Warriors... have great rigs. OPTIONS baby :cool:

Until this holiday... Yeah and at even greater prices..
04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

You talk as if millions of people own PS4s already or will own at least 19 million when it launches

also that 8 core CPU you're bragging about isn't something to be bragging about

from what I hear a core i3 with hyperthreading can outperform it

MonsieurX

Actually a 4 core Jaguar clocked at the same speed as the i3 outperforms the i3.

Got benchmarks? :roll:

nope pulled them out of thin air fact is that jaguar based cpu's are only suppose to on average 15% faster then AMD's bobcat's. This below will give you an idea.

benchfin2.png

So even if it was equal to a 5 year old Athlon x2 having eight cores  and being clocked low. Will not give the PS4 or Xbox any real leads. Since modern pc quad core cpu's are beyond 2x faster. also a modern i3 at 3ghz willl kill an 1.6 ghz 8 core jag

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Crytek and Nvidia are butthurt as **** lately wtf? I bet they're mad cuz their 4h long Crysis 3 didn't sell at all.silversix_

Lol. Why they are buthurt ? Is Sony, which  is close to bankruptcy, threatening their businesses ? Nop. They just speak what they have in mind due to their experience and vision.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Acording to logic all console users have PS3 and Xbox360 hardware :lol: LMAO At least, us PC System Warriors... have great rigs. OPTIONS baby :cool:tormentos

Only stupid people buy consoles at launch. They have no games. Look at WiiU, for instance.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

[QUOTE="NFJSupreme"]

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] yeah i highly doubt that... most people DO NOT have a 8 core cpu and a hd 7860 gpu as a standard...far away from that... the ps4 is more powerful then 95% of people computers in their homesxboxiphoneps3

And most console gamers have wiis so what is your point?  Should I compare PC to the wii?  Or what about when the ps4 is launched most console players will still have ps3s and 360s but you will come in here to shout about how good your ps4 is. Should I still talk about how most console players don't even have a new console?  Your points don't matter. Fact is next Gen capable rigs are available to PC players right now. I have a rig that will be able to play multiplat nextgen games better than nextgen consoles right now.  So why do I care about a steam survey? Just like when you get your ps4 you won't care that most console players will still have older consoles.  

So yeah the ps4 is great but won't be better than my PC. 

You may have better looking multiplat games but nothing on PC will compare to 1st party dev games on the PS4...it is what it is, taking advantage of set hardware> trying to configure for thousands of possible PC configurations

So how come no console game out now looks better than crysis 1,2,or 3. Witcher 1 or 2. Battlefield 3. Skyrim. Modded gta. I could go on and on. You are delusional.  Consoles eventually hit a wall PC does not.  If console first party games don't look better than PC games this Gen what makes you think they will look better next Gen besides the large amounts of medication you seem to be on?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 jhonMalcovich

PC will have the biggest amount of exclusives this year and the next. My money is on PC. I don´t care how much PS4 will cost. I am NOT  gonna shell out 500$ to play only Killzone :lol:

PC exclusives + Steam sales FTW

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Acording to logic all console users have PS3 and Xbox360 hardware :lol: LMAO At least, us PC System Warriors... have great rigs. OPTIONS baby :cool:

This holiday? Killzone and Infamous, oh what a great waste of £300 :lol:.....
Mr_Ditters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#159 Mr_Ditters
Member since 2008 • 1920 Posts

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"][QUOTE="NFJSupreme"]

And most console gamers have wiis so what is your point?  Should I compare PC to the wii?  Or what about when the ps4 is launched most console players will still have ps3s and 360s but you will come in here to shout about how good your ps4 is. Should I still talk about how most console players don't even have a new console?  Your points don't matter. Fact is next Gen capable rigs are available to PC players right now. I have a rig that will be able to play multiplat nextgen games better than nextgen consoles right now.  So why do I care about a steam survey? Just like when you get your ps4 you won't care that most console players will still have older consoles.  

So yeah the ps4 is great but won't be better than my PC. 

jhonMalcovich

You may have better looking multiplat games but nothing on PC will compare to 1st party dev games on the PS4...it is what it is, taking advantage of set hardware> trying to configure for thousands of possible PC configurations

Lol. Nothing on consoles will ever compare to 1st party dev games on the PC. PC is about games, not interactive movies.

Starcraft 2

Total War: Rome 2

Chivalry

Red Orchestra 2

Arma 3

WoW

Star Citizen

and many others.

Console will never have these games. NEVER.

Finally learned how to play Shogun 2.  What an impressive game!  Console people don't know what they are missing.  Simply not possible on today's console.  I can't wait until Rome 2.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="MBirdy88"] Acording to logic all console users have PS3 and Xbox360 hardware :lol: LMAO At least, us PC System Warriors... have great rigs. OPTIONS baby :cool:MBirdy88

Nop. It´s £300 plus £60 for Killzone and Infamous :lol:

Cows, prepare your t i ts

milking_cow_6.gif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="tormentos"] Until this holiday... Yeah and at even greater prices..jhonMalcovich

Play with friends? gotta buy those £40 controllers! Oh my god PSN now costs £40 a year!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
I could always play my PSN games to save money for awhile. OH WAIT :lol:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 tormentos
Lol. Almost all recent console title were shown off running on gaming PCs. For example, The Last of Us. It was shown off first on PC with really good graphics, and now when is exhibited on PS3 graphics suffered a big dive in quality. Recent PS4 killzone was rumored to have been shown off on a PC too.jhonMalcovich
So much damage control..:lol: Killzone was running on non final devkits,but if you most know those are PC's with hardware emulators,the one on which Killzone ran wasn't even emulating the PS4 final specs..:lol:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 tormentos

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"] Actually a 4 core Jaguar clocked at the same speed as the i3 outperforms the i3. 04dcarraher

Got benchmarks? :roll:

nope pulled them out of thin air fact is that jaguar based cpu's are only suppose to on average 15% faster then AMD's bobcat's. This below will give you an idea.

benchfin2.png

So even if it was equal to a 5 year old Athlon x2 having eight cores  and being clocked low. Will not give the PS4 or Xbox any real leads. Since modern pc quad core cpu's are beyond 2x faster. also a modern i3 at 3ghz willl kill an 1.6 ghz 8 core jag

Where is the custom 8 core jaguar on that graph?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]Lol. Almost all recent console title were shown off running on gaming PCs. For example, The Last of Us. It was shown off first on PC with really good graphics, and now when is exhibited on PS3 graphics suffered a big dive in quality. Recent PS4 killzone was rumored to have been shown off on a PC too.tormentos
So much damage control..:lol: Killzone was running on non final devkits,but if you most know those are PC's with hardware emulators,the one on which Killzone ran wasn't even emulating the PS4 final specs..:lol:

So much damage control :lol: that 4 more gb a ram will make up for the crappy APU :lol: Killzone, what a mediocre franchise, enjoy cowbot.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 tormentos
[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] This holiday? Killzone and Infamous, oh what a great waste of £300 :lol:.....

That would be the best launch ever...:lol:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 tormentos
[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] So much damage control :lol: that 4 more gb a ram will make up for the crappy APU :lol: Killzone, what a mediocre franchise, enjoy cowbot.

In fact there are rumor about 2.2 GB kits so it was even worst..:lol: Non final means the game wasn't even taking advantage of the PS4 final hardware.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]Lol. Almost all recent console title were shown off running on gaming PCs. For example, The Last of Us. It was shown off first on PC with really good graphics, and now when is exhibited on PS3 graphics suffered a big dive in quality. Recent PS4 killzone was rumored to have been shown off on a PC too.tormentos

That devkit hadn´t to emulate anything because PS4 is a dumbdown PC closed box :lol:.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tormentos

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="tormentos"] Until this holiday... Yeah and at even greater prices..jhonMalcovich

milking_cow_6.gif

A 7870 is $250 alone and serve you for nothing without a PC,want to beat the PS4 get a 7950 or better GPU and a good PC,i don't know maybe $800 total..
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] This holiday? Killzone and Infamous, oh what a great waste of £300 :lol:..... tormentos
That would be the best launch ever...:lol:

Yeh right :lol:

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] This holiday? Killzone and Infamous, oh what a great waste of £300 :lol:..... tormentos

milking_cow_6.gif

A 7870 is $250 alone and serve you for nothing without a PC,want to beat the PS4 get a 7950 or better GPU and a good PC,i don't know maybe $800 total..

You realize it will be much cheaper by the time the PS4 comes out and you can get a card with the same price tag that's faster, maybe even more when Maxwell comes out when the 7850 is dirt cheap

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

milking_cow_6.gif

800$ vs 500$, but I have Steam sales, PC exclusives coming next year such as Star Citizen, and BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY. No brainteaser for me, PC FTW

PS. By the end of the year, ATI 8000 series will be released that will overkill a 7000 series in performance.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tormentos
That devkit hadn´t to emulate anything because PS4 is a dumbdown PC closed box :lol:.jhonMalcovich
You are an Idiot Steam stats owned all of you,but but Titans but but i7...:lol: The majority run 560TI and even worst 550 TI and Intel HD 3000...:lol: Most run dual core at 2.69ghz with 4GB of ram and 1 GB of Vram..:lol: And to think the 560Ti is 16 months old cost back then from $290 to $340 and 16 months latter you people have to trow out another $350 to beat the PS4 what a waste of money..:lol: Steam >>>>>>>>>>>>YOU... You people love to brag about specs you don't use..
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 tormentos

800$ vs 500$, but I have Steam sales, PC exclusives coming next year such as Star Citizen, and BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY. No brainteaser for me, PC FTW

PS. By the end of the year, ATI 8000 series will be released that will overkill a 7000 series in performance.

jhonMalcovich
$500..:lol:
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]That devkit hadn´t to emulate anything because PS4 is a dumbdown PC closed box :lol:.tormentos
You are an Idiot Steam stats owned all of you,but but Titans but but i7...:lol: The majority run 560TI and even worst 550 TI and Intel HD 3000...:lol: Most run dual core at 2.69ghz with 4GB of ram and 1 GB of Vram..:lol: And to think the 560Ti is 16 months old cost back then from $290 to $340 and 16 months latter you people have to trow out another $350 to beat the PS4 what a waste of money..:lol: Steam >>>>>>>>>>>>YOU... You people love to brag about specs you don't use..

Who cares. ME>>>>>>> ENTIRE WORLD>>>>>>>>YOU :lol:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 tormentos

You realize it will be much cheaper by the time the PS4 comes out and you can get a card with the same price tag that's faster, maybe even more when Maxwell comes out when the 7850 is dirt cheap

NoodleFighter
Much cheaper $50 less.? Oh brother oh wait i forgot to use a GPU you need a PC,so for $400 you can get a faster GPU that serve you for nothing without a PC..
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 tormentos
>Who cares. ME>>>>>>> ENTIRE WORLD>>>>>>>>YOU :lol:jhonMalcovich
Really so what do you have what is your set up.?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
:lol: Cow Bot thinks that steam stats matter, when cowbot is talking to PC Enthusiasts. Silly little cowbot
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]>Who cares. ME>>>>>>> ENTIRE WORLD>>>>>>>>YOU :lol:tormentos

What I meant is I don´t care what other people have, I ony care about what I have. I am gaming right now on my trusty 4-year old PC, Quad Core 3ghz, 16GB RAM and ATI 5870 1GB, and will buy a next gen PC by the end of the year when ATI 8000 series is released

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

[QUOTE="04dcarraher"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Got benchmarks? :roll:tormentos

benchfin2.png

you cant add 15% onto the bobcat's results? Even an i3 2100 (3.1 ghz) vs AMD FX 4300 (3.8 ghz) i3 still edges out that cpu. You can compare a E-350 vs a i3 2100, and you can see it being 4x+ faster clock per clock. So it would take 4x the cores to even come close. it takes a AMD fx 8150 at 3.6 ghz to actually see real improvements over an i3. A 8 core jaguar based cpu at or below 2 ghz is not impressive

So if ypu have an quad core cpu like an Athlon 2 x4 or better at or above 3 ghz you can match and surpass a 8 core jaguar cpu at 1.6 ghz.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]>Who cares. ME>>>>>>> ENTIRE WORLD>>>>>>>>YOU :lol:jhonMalcovich

What I meant is I don´t care what other people have, I ony care about what I have. I am gaming right now on my trusty 4-year old PC, Quad Core 3ghz, 16GB RAM and ATI 5870 1GB, and will buy a next gen PC by the end of the year when ATI 8000 series is released

I see so your PC is under power vs the PS4 as well you are part of Steam stats were ever you voted or not..:lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Really so what do you have what is your set up.?tormentos

I see so your PC is under power vs the PS4 as well you are part of Steam stats were ever you voted or not..:lol:

And he is upgrading beyond them :lol: So what then cowbot?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 tormentos
[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]:lol: Cow Bot thinks that steam stats matter, when cowbot is talking to PC Enthusiasts. Silly little cowbot

Oh it does matter i just prove that... Another one show its stats and boom another under power vs the PS4.:lol:
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 tormentos
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

MBirdy88

And he is upgrading beyond them :lol: So what then cowbot?

Upgrading cost money specially if you want to beat the PS4,he would probably need a 7950 or close GPU which is not free in any way,what is that already $350 or so.?
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Really so what do you have what is your set up.?tormentos

Will it be when I buy a new PC for 800$?:lol:

Who cares about specs ? What I want is to play games I already own. A big oops for cows.

PC                                          PS4

backward compatiblity vs no backward compatiblity

steam sales vs no sales at all (no seconhand games either)

a huge pile of exclusives and multi-plats to play vs Killzone

Result: PC WTF

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="04dcarraher"] nope pulled them out of thin air fact is that jaguar based cpu's are only suppose to on average 15% faster then AMD's bobcat's. This below will give you an idea.

benchfin2.png

04dcarraher

you cant add 15% onto the bobcat's results? Even an i3 2100 (3.1 ghz) vs AMD FX 4300 (3.8 ghz) i3 still edges out that cpu. You can compare a E-350 vs a i3 2100, and you can see it being 4x+ faster clock per clock. So it would take 4x the cores to even come close. it takes a AMD fx 8150 at 3.6 ghz to actually see real improvements over an i3. A 8 core jaguar based cpu at or below 2 ghz is not impressive

So if ypu have an quad core cpu like an Athlon 2 x4 or better at or above 3 ghz you can match and surpass a 8 core jaguar cpu at 1.6 ghz.

Where is the custom 8 core Jaguar on that graph is a simple question..
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="silversix_"]Crytek and Nvidia are butthurt as **** lately wtf? I bet they're mad cuz their 4h long Crysis 3 didn't sell at all.jhonMalcovich

Lol. Why they are buthurt ? Is Sony, which  is close to bankruptcy, threatening their businesses ? Nop. They just speak what they have in mind due to their experience and vision.

Microsoft aand Nintendo didn't use them either so why target Sony? Nvidia screwed Sony over last generation so if anything Sony should be criticizing them.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tormentos

jhonMalcovich

Will it be when I will buy a new PC for 800$?:lol:

Who cares about specs ? What I want is to play games I already own. A big oops for cows.

No but $800 is double what the PS4 would cost for just marginal better graphics,unless you want 7990,Titan or any sh** like that in which case it would be not an $800 PC. Who cares about specs.? But you are arguing on a topic about specs..:lol:
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]Lol. Almost all recent console title were shown off running on gaming PCs. For example, The Last of Us. It was shown off first on PC with really good graphics, and now when is exhibited on PS3 graphics suffered a big dive in quality. Recent PS4 killzone was rumored to have been shown off on a PC too.MBirdy88

So much damage control :lol: that 4 more gb a ram will make up for the crappy APU :lol: Killzone, what a mediocre franchise, enjoy cowbot.

Killzone is a better franchise than Crysis...FACT.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="tormentos"] So much damage control..:lol: Killzone was running on non final devkits,but if you most know those are PC's with hardware emulators,the one on which Killzone ran wasn't even emulating the PS4 final specs..:lol:StrongBlackVine

Fact?
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 StrongBlackVine

milking_cow_6.gif

jhonMalcovich

Star Citizen, Starhawk, Guild Wars...perfect games for PC dorks.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tormentos

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="silversix_"]Crytek and Nvidia are butthurt as **** lately wtf? I bet they're mad cuz their 4h long Crysis 3 didn't sell at all.StrongBlackVine

Microsoft aand Nintendo didn't use them either so why target Sony? Nvidia screwed Sony over last generation so if anything Sony should be criticizing them.

Big time the Xenos was actually less expensive to MS even that it had way better tech than the RSX. BUt you are on the wrong topic this one is about Crytek.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 StrongBlackVine

:lol: Cow Bot thinks that steam stats matter, when cowbot is talking to PC Enthusiasts. Silly little cowbotMBirdy88

PC gaming enthusiast = loser to me.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] A 7870 is $250 alone and serve you for nothing without a PC,want to beat the PS4 get a 7950 or better GPU and a good PC,i don't know maybe $800 total..StrongBlackVine

Star Citizen, Starhawk, Guild Wars...perfect games for PC dorks.

yeah..untill they get ported to the consoles :roll:  ..then all of the sudden they're killer APP PC titles

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] I see so your PC is under power vs the PS4 as well you are part of Steam stats were ever you voted or not..:lol:tormentos

Will it be when I will buy a new PC for 800$?:lol:

No but $800 is double what the PS4 would cost for just marginal better graphics,unless you want 7990,Titan or any sh** like that in which case it would be not an $800 PC. Who cares about specs.? But you are arguing on a topic about specs..:lol:

A small diference to pay to keep my 100-game Steam library.:lol:

Marginal better ? an ATI next gen 8000 series GPU will overkill 2-year old 7850.

Besides, I gonna spend less than an average cow in a long run due to Steam/Amazon/greenmangaming sales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]:lol: Cow Bot thinks that steam stats matter, when cowbot is talking to PC Enthusiasts. Silly little cowbotStrongBlackVine

What a sad and pathetic creature you are then.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]That devkit hadn´t to emulate anything because PS4 is a dumbdown PC closed box :lol:.jhonMalcovich

Who cares. ME>>>>>>> ENTIRE WORLD>>>>>>>>YOU :lol:

Problem is, that's true of everyone. Your preferences pertain to your own decision, not everyone else's.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"] So much damage control :lol: that 4 more gb a ram will make up for the crappy APU :lol: Killzone, what a mediocre franchise, enjoy cowbot.MonsieurX

Fact?

Comparision of the last two games make it a fact. Crysis is garbage....pretty garbage.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]:lol: Cow Bot thinks that steam stats matter, when cowbot is talking to PC Enthusiasts. Silly little cowbotMBirdy88

What a sad and pathetic creature you are then.

Nah my hobbies are just cooler than yours.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

StrongBlackVine

Fact?

Comparision of the last two games make it a fact. Crysis is garbage....pretty garbage.

Why compare only the last two games? :|

You talked about the franchise,compare all the games then