Any one else suspicious of Microsoft PR #s on xbone sales?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

lol I love how much butthurt the X1 is causing among the haters. poor fanboys are in denial.

I am not claiming they did not sold out,the gamestop i went yesterday at nigh had non,and say non were be available until December.

But pulling those numbers so fast from 13 countries does look fishy,i am sure they based all on shipped units,they shipped 1 million and almost all store are sold out so they give for granted that 1 million were sold,and they are quick to point it,there is no way MS can track sales that fast,it took sony 2 days to publish their 24 hours sales and it as just US and Canada.

@Cubs360 said:

@halosball: stop damage controlling dude. I'll tell you one thing, I couldn't find an Xbox. For the life of me today, sold out everywhere. There was one ps4 at my target though.

Oh please give the number so we can call..lol there are no PS4 and incoming shipments are probably already sold out to,there is a huge waiting list on gamestop alone more than 1 million long.

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@hitmanactual said:

Just MS showing off their consolation prize. Might be the only thing they have to brag about in the near future cos after PS4 releases in the rest of the world in a week, everyone is going to see just how far behind in sales the Xbone really is.

And everyone's gonna play Knack and be happy for the next few months? That's really sad.

Ryse says high..

@GoldenElementXL said:

I got my pS4 at GameStop. There were about 60 people there between preorders and people picking up extras. I got my Xbox One from Best Buy. I know they had more consoles than GameStop. There were over 200 people there getting an Xbox One. The Cows on this board must not have any friends because they didn't do a good job of getting the word out. The place was very excited for the new Microsoft console.

Nice joke Sony had 1 million units for US and Canada alone,MS had 1 million for 13 countries,US,Canada,UK and several other countries,so yeah the PS4 as off this moment is ahead of the xbox one on US,and this next week it will be ahead on EU to.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Sony spouts figures "OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING!!"

MS spout figures "I don't trust them"

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#53 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Use the other topic on the sales. No need for redundancy.