Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#51 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49595 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: That's a fair interpretation, but I personally wouldn't make the swing based on his very personal and extended dislike of Senator Mccain. Mccain was classy in the disagreement though.

Sn0man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52 Sn0man
Member since 2019 • 85 Posts

@warmblur said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/515062-trump-called-american-war-dead-in-french-cemetery-losers-report

Before a planned visit to honor the American dead at a French cemetery just outside Paris in 2018, President Trump called the U.S. service members who were buried there during World War I “losers," sources told The Atlantic.

In another conversation Trump reportedly said that the 1,800 marines who lost their lives in the battle of Belleau Wood were “suckers” for getting killed. The president reportedly asked aides about historic details about WWI, including “Who were the good guys in this war?”

Trump has previously made controversial comments about veterans. In 2015, before his presidential tenure, Trump said that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a Vietnam veteran who was a prisoner of war in North Vietnam, wasn’t a war hero “because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Just imagine if Obama said this? but since it's Trump his supporters will brush it off and call it fake news.

And he said it while eating a baby, peeing on Stormy Daniels, and waving a Nazi flag.

You people are ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

For those who believe he isn't capable of this kind of disrespect:

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

More corroboration,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/05/politics/trump-marines-cemetery-france/index.html

So many sources now lol.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zaryia

@sn0man said: and call it fake news.

And he said it while eating a baby, peeing on Stormy Daniels, and waving a Nazi flag.

You people are ridiculous.

Imagine needing to always do straw-mans.

@jeezers said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/anonymous-white-house-source-claims-trump-punched-a-baby

Shit deflection is shit.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia: Ah yes, CNN is the creme of the crop for their reporting and coverage. Their anonymous source also is of the highest creed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178879 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HoolaHoopMan: You're arguing a very personal disagreement/dislike of one person is able to be extrapolated and applied to a broad scope?

I'm arguing that a pathological liar with a propensity of saying disparaging remarks PROBABLY made another round of them. Everything being confirmed is in the realm of possibility and fits Trump's personality. When it comes to trusting outlets with confirmation on the source over Trump, I'll take them any day of the week.

So what you are saying is you'll believe any of this crap because it's what you desperately want to be true. Not because there's any evidence or that it's even likely. And your justification for such is other stories sliced up and fed to you in out of context pieces to bring you to conclusion you are now using as the basis to believe such nonsense. Like remember when you people claimed Trump called Mexicans animals, finally proving your allegations of racist, despite that not actually being what he said?

The media feeds this to you people because anyone left still watching/reading them will buy anything they put out. You're trying to tell me the person who as president of the United States, bent down under a helicopter and picked up the hat that was blown off the head of a marine, to return it to him, has a deep seeded hatred for the military because a skewed fake news story you heard about him not liking John McCain? You can do better than that.

Oh hell he insulted the military when he said he knew better than Generals.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HoolaHoopMan: That's a fair interpretation, but I personally wouldn't make the swing based on his very personal and extended dislike of Senator Mccain. Mccain was classy in the disagreement though.

But you would put witnesses on the stand to testify against criminals.....no?

Sn0man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Sn0man

@zaryia said:

If you want to talk fallacious arguments, may I direct you to "appeal to anonymous authority"

CNN is a credible source for you, is it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@sn0man: More credible than the rags you watch.

Sn0man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Sn0man

@thegreatchomp: What rags do I watch?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zaryia
@sn0man said:
@zaryia said:

If you want to talk fallacious arguments, may I direct you to "appeal to anonymous authority"

"The Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News (!) and Washington Post quickly confirmed Goldberg’s reporting."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/05/trump-fox-news-journalist-jennifer-griffin-soldiers-losers

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

While it’s impossible to directly prove any of these allegations, there is an impressive amount of corroborating evidence. Almost all of it supports Goldberg’s reporting.

This isn't appeal to authority. It's just a high amount of corroboration from trusted sources.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Zaryia

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@zaryia: Ah yes, CNN is the creme of the crop for their reporting and coverage. Their anonymous source also is of the highest creed.

This post would be awesome if I didn't list others before posting the CNN link. Some of which have a great track record and accuracy rating.

I'm not sure why AP, NYT, FOX, The Atlantic, WAPO, and CNN all corroborating the same thing from each sources they trust are so hard to believe when we have him on tape making similar disparaging statements. It's like you guys are caught in a spell.

Sn0man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Sn0man

@zaryia said:
@sn0man said:
@zaryia said:

"The Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News (!) and Washington Post quickly confirmed Goldberg’s reporting."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/05/trump-fox-news-journalist-jennifer-griffin-soldiers-losers

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

While it’s impossible to directly prove any of these allegations, there is an impressive amount of corroborating evidence. Almost all of it supports Goldberg’s reporting.

This isn't appeal to authority. It's just a high amount of corroboration from trusted sources.

Anonymous authority. Even worse.

There is no "corroborating evidence". It's all "anonymous sources say". They're all citing the same "anonymous sources".

It's all rumors. Like the pee pee dossier, or Russian collusion. You people never learn.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Zaryia

@sn0man said:
@zaryia said:
@sn0man said:
@zaryia said:

Anonymous authority. Even worse.

There is no "corroborating evidence". It's all "anonymous sources say". They're all citing the same "anonymous sources".

It's all rumors. Like the pee pee dossier, or Russian collusion. You people never learn.

This is pretty strong corroboration, from multiple outlets interdependently. Including FOX.

You're grasping for straws.

Sn0man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Sn0man

@zaryia:

Multiple blatantly left wing democrat supporting media organizations citing the same anonymous sources does not corroboration make. And Fox is a Disney company - they report what they're told to report just like the rest of them do. It's still rumor.

A variation on this fallacy is the appeal to rumour. Because the source of a rumour is typically not known, it is not possible to determine whether to believe the rumour. Very often false and harmful rumours are deliberately started in order to discredit an opponent.

"Interdependently"? LOL

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic: You honestly think I have a say to whom testifies? Lmao.

@zaryia: You know times are desperate when even you list FOX as a reputable source. I'm running out of popcorn.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

I'm arguing that a pathological liar with a propensity of saying disparaging remarks PROBABLY made another round of them. Everything being confirmed is in the realm of possibility and fits Trump's personality. When it comes to trusting outlets with confirmation on the source over Trump, I'll take them any day of the week.

So what you are saying is you'll believe any of this crap because it's what you desperately want to be true.

Here's the thing, I don't need to believe a word of this to be honest. As far as things Trump has said, this probably ranks somewhere in the middle of awfulness. In fact, given Trump's history of disparaging remarks and his inability to be truthful, I'd say that you and many others are the ones that look pathetically desperate defending him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#69 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Losers and suckers give the excuse of flat feet to avoid service.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Damn, Trump supporters in full meltdown mode. They'd be better off in North Korea where there's no free press and nothing bad can be said about the dear leader.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38693 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

This is 100% fake news. Does anyone have the video of him saying this? That would be a no because there is no such video because it doesn't exist.

Look at the first couple of sentences in this Vox article: "Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories."

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

Trump has denied these allegations so unless someone has a video, we can say this is BS.

Trump has done a lot for our veterans and as a veteran I salute him:

https://trumprack.com/blogs/news/what-has-trump-done-for-veterans#:~:text=Veterans%20For%20Trump%3A%20What%20Has%20Trump%20Done%20For,5%20Visit%20the%20gravesite%20of%20a%20Veteran.%20

hmmm an known liar surrounded by known liars denies something and we're all just supposed to believe him.

how many times can you cry wolf, or in his case, fake news? 100? 500? 5000? where is the edge?

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

This is 100% fake news. Does anyone have the video of him saying this? That would be a no because there is no such video because it doesn't exist.

Look at the first couple of sentences in this Vox article: "Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories."

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

Trump has denied these allegations so unless someone has a video, we can say this is BS.

https://trumprack.com/blogs/news/what-has-trump-done-for-veterans#:~:text=Veterans%20For%20Trump%3A%20What%20Has%20Trump%20Done%20For,5%20Visit%20the%20gravesite%20of%20a%20Veteran.%20

hmmm an known liar surrounded by known liars denies something and we're all just supposed to believe him.

how many times can you cry wolf, or in his case, fake news? 100? 500? 5000? where is the edge?

Fake news strikes again!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/10-witnesses-go-on-the-record-stating-atlantic-report-on-trump-denigrating-troops-is-a-lie-2/

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23998 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@Maroxad said:

I hate Trump but...

Colour me skeptical on this.

I want news to be a bit better sourced than this. Very shameful display from The Hill (whom I normally expect much better from).

Agree with this. Pretty much the media is taking hearsay and stating it as fact. Sick and tired of this crap. If someone is going to come out and say something so damning you better damn well be okay if they put your name with those facts. Just saying unnamed sources just makes this fake news for now.

I trust Mainstream Media more than New Media.

The reason I trust them more is because they avoid sensationalist stuff, and allegations for most of the part. I still trust MSM far more than I do of YouTube drivel, so seeing them fall into the level of the latter makes me sad.

That said, since making that post, I have been seeing more evidence of Trump saying it. I dont need a smoking gun, but now I am not quite sure what to believe.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad said:
@Xabiss said:

Agree with this. Pretty much the media is taking hearsay and stating it as fact. Sick and tired of this crap. If someone is going to come out and say something so damning you better damn well be okay if they put your name with those facts. Just saying unnamed sources just makes this fake news for now.

The reason I trust them more is because they avoid sensationalist stuff, and allegations for most of the part. I still trust MSM far more than I do of YouTube drivel, so seeing them fall into the level of the latter makes me sad.

That said, since making that post, I have been seeing more evidence of Trump saying it. I dont need a smoking gun, but now I am not quite sure what to believe.

Seems to be more outlets and more confirmation. And frankly with his history I'm more inclined to believe than not. And MSM isn't as bad as trumpers want to believe either.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127530 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Seems to be more outlets and more confirmation. And frankly with his history I'm more inclined to believe than not. And MSM isn't as bad as trumpers want to believe either.

It isn't an odd deviation from what he has said before. Though of all things he has said and done, this one is less important I guess. Well except if you are in the military.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16609 Posts

First of all let's take a step back and believe the so called sources of fake news media. We have all witnessed how unbelievably shady and crooked news media can be.

So, trump said he didn't want to go to 2 cemeteries? Maybe he meant he was tired and going to 2 cemeteries on the same day was over kill for him.

Then he said the Vietnam War was stupid, well it was. So was the Iraq war, both were incredibly stupid and served no real purpose. The people that died in these wars were pitiable that much is true.

The easiest lies to tell are those mixed with half truths. Its likely trump said some of these things but not all. Never believe the crooked fake news.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Zaryia

@sn0man said:

@zaryia:

Multiple blatantly left wing democrat supporting media organizations

FOX News confirmed.....

You're just so good at losing debates.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@zaryia: ‘FOX News confirmed.....

You're just so good at losing debates.‘

Not really. You’re accrediting Fox News now? You’re literally telling everyone you only believe a news source when it agrees with your political leanings.

How can anyone take you seriously going forward? It’s right there in black and white.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LJS9502_basic

@horgen said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It isn't an odd deviation from what he has said before. Though of all things he has said and done, this one is less important I guess. Well except if you are in the military.

Active military, veteran, military family both past and present.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Zaryia

@Sevenizz said:

Not really. You’re accrediting Fox News now? You’re literally telling everyone you only believe a news source when it agrees with your political leanings.

How can anyone take you seriously going forward? It’s right there in black and white.

Fox News has some good fact reporters and fact anchors. It's literal fake news prime time opinion entertainment programs are what I usually smash. Chris Wallace is one of my favorites as was his father.

I've linked him and Smith several times here.....stop shit posting and attacking me on made up garbage.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LJS9502_basic

@Sevenizz said:

Doesn't matter. Fox is the news for the right and generally gives trump a pass. So if they report it......then you can righties can believe it.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Sevenizz

@zaryia: Bull.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Zaryia

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@comp_atkins said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

Fake news strikes again!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/10-witnesses-go-on-the-record-stating-atlantic-report-on-trump-denigrating-troops-is-a-lie-2/

Are you talking about your own link?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/

Anyway, a lot of those are extreme Trumpers except maybe Bolton.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Zaryia

@Sevenizz said:

@zaryia: Bull.

What?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts
@xdude85 said:

Damn, Trump supporters in full meltdown mode. They'd be better off in North Korea where there's no free press and nothing bad can be said about the dear leader.

The dead sea has never been saltier from the trumpettes.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: You honestly think I have a say to whom testifies? Lmao.

@zaryia: You know times are desperate when even you list FOX as a reputable source. I'm running out of popcorn.

Case in point. No real contribution. Just denial, despite all the evidence - video and otherwise - proving Trump's actual dislike of the dead and injured.

The salt has never been so salty.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

Eh, I'll believe real cited sources that go on record over anonymous sources from an outlet who's owner is a huge Biden donor. Seems too convenient this happened 2 years ago and is just now being brought up. I don't doubt he's said some dumb stuff, but this seems a little too far for even him.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Maroxad said:
@Xabiss said:

If someone is going to come out and say the president said something this damning about our United States military they better damn well back it up by stating who they are. If you have no video or audio evidence and you run to a news outlet to state something like this you better be willing to tie your name to it so people can judge who is saying this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@zaryia said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:
@comp_atkins said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

Fake news strikes again!

Are you talking about your own link?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/

Anyway, a lot of those are extreme Trumpers except maybe Bolton.

Media Bias Fact check is not a legit fact-checker by the way.

"The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[3] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[5] Alexandra Kitty, in a 2018 book on journalism, described MBFC as an apparent "amateur/civic outfit" and wrote that its founder's only qualification was a degree in communications"

It's funny that you hate Trump so much but you probably can't name a single policy off the top of your head that you dislike.

It's also funny that you have zero concept of what Trump has done for us military veterans- he has done more for military veterans than the Obama administration ever did.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

If someone is going to come out and say the president said something this damning about our United States military they better damn well back it up by stating who they are. If you have no video or audio evidence and you run to a news outlet to state something like this you better be willing to tie your name to it so people can judge who is saying this.

Yeah but we DID hear what he said about McCain and for that alone he should military support. Also the fact that he's violating the Constitution and using troops against citizens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah but we DID hear what he said about McCain and for that alone he should military support. Also the fact that he's violating the Constitution and using troops against citizens.

Who cares. Get over it, we sure did. McCain is absolutely hated by most Republicans nowadays.

You mean using federal agents/troops since the Democrats have let their cities be burned and destroyed by rioters? You obivously are against law and order.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

So where is the audio/video? All I see is hearsay reports. Also conflicting reports from security personnel that say they were with him the entire time and never heard him say that. What a waste of a conversation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@pimphand_gamer said:

So where is the audio/video? All I see is hearsay reports. Also conflicting reports from security personnel that say they were with him the entire time and never heard him say that. What a waste of a conversation.

There is no audio or video because it does NOT exist and the Dailywire already did a report that 10 people have gone on the record to refute the claims.

This is the typical conversation with a leftist: they have zero evidence but they want to peddle it as fact. Just like the Kavanaugh hearings, not a single shred of evidence, just feelings.

Someone should tell leftists not to believe in hearsay.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Sevenizz

@zaryia: Interesting that this love affair of the Wallace family only comes up when you’re backed into a corner.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LJS9502_basic

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Who cares. Get over it, we sure did. McCain is absolutely hated by most Republicans nowadays.

You mean using federal agents/troops since the Democrats have let their cities be burned and destroyed by rioters? You obivously are against law and order.

More lies from the far right. 93% of the protests were peaceful. There have also been hidden right wing actors causing problems in cities. And where is our president talking to people and reassuring him? Oh that's right.......he's putting a match to the gasoline and then whining about everyone else.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

So even though Fox News seems to want to discredit and downplay this...their own reporter says she was able to confirm aspects of the Atlantic article and that her sources are "unimpeachable"

...of course now the President wants her fired

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LJS9502_basic

@drlostrib said:

So even though Fox News seems to want to discredit and downplay this...there own reporter says she was able to confirm aspects of the Atlantic article and that her sources are "unimpeachable"

...of course now the President wants her fired

It should tell the right when Fox reports it there is fire within that smoke. And they should bear in mind the sources are Republicans working with trump. Which are his choices.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HoolaHoopMan: You're arguing a very personal disagreement/dislike of one person is able to be extrapolated and applied to a broad scope?

So what you are saying is you'll believe any of this crap because it's what you desperately want to be true. Not because there's any evidence or that it's even likely. And your justification for such is other stories sliced up and fed to you in out of context pieces to bring you to conclusion you are now using as the basis to believe such nonsense. Like remember when you people claimed Trump called Mexicans animals, finally proving your allegations of racist, despite that not actually being what he said?

The media feeds this to you people because anyone left still watching/reading them will buy anything they put out. You're trying to tell me the person who as president of the United States, bent down under a helicopter and picked up the hat that was blown off the head of a marine, to return it to him, has a deep seeded hatred for the military because a skewed fake news story you heard about him not liking John McCain? You can do better than that.

Well done sir.

Leftists believe that Trump is racist because this is what the media tells them. I would love to live in a world where people think for themselves.

There isn't a shred of evidence, just hearsay and they want to peddle it as fact. Pretty dishonest if you ask me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LJS9502_basic

@mighty-lu-bu said:

Well done sir.

Leftists believe that Trump is racist because this is what the media tells them. I would love to live in a world where people think for themselves.

There isn't a shred of evidence, just hearsay and they want to peddle it as fact. Pretty dishonest if you ask me.

Such fanaticism......even in the face of reality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

Well done sir.

Such fanaticism......even in the face of reality.

7 anonymous sources who have no audio or video? Give me a break. Keep drinking the kool-aid pal.

That is called hearsay

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Sevenizz

Moments after the story broke, Biden releases a choreographed ad attempting to smear Trump. Interesting they acted so swiftly given how calculated these ads are. More interesting is how quick everything came together and edited. Obviously they didn’t ‘plant’ the story - right?