deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/515062-trump-called-american-war-dead-in-french-cemetery-losers-report

Before a planned visit to honor the American dead at a French cemetery just outside Paris in 2018, President Trump called the U.S. service members who were buried there during World War I “losers," sources told The Atlantic.

In another conversation Trump reportedly said that the 1,800 marines who lost their lives in the battle of Belleau Wood were “suckers” for getting killed. The president reportedly asked aides about historic details about WWI, including “Who were the good guys in this war?”

Trump has previously made controversial comments about veterans. In 2015, before his presidential tenure, Trump said that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a Vietnam veteran who was a prisoner of war in North Vietnam, wasn’t a war hero “because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Just imagine if Obama said this? but since it's Trump his supporters will brush it off and call it fake news.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

If you vote for Trump you hate our veterans. Just a simple fact, you don’t vote for a guy who says that.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#3 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts

This is why the army is on Biden's side by double digit points.

Then again, from day zero he advertised himself as anti-veterans when he criticized Gold Star families during the campaign and made fun of McCain for being a former prisoner of war.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Not surprising. Trump only likes the military when he uses it as his personal toy.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

The smart winners use their wealth and connections to fake illnesses and avoid the military.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

That's some stalinst rhetoric.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

class act as always

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Before you have the usual remarking that this is "word of mouth" or "fake news" (because the trumpettes on this forum are typically worthless in making an argument for anything), note that Trump has disparaged a gold star family on the campaign trail and has insulted John McCain for being captured during the Vietnam War. But wait, there's more: LINK

If it's any indication, it's more than likely he made these remarks and it's not a surprise.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

This is similar to the Russian bounties on US troups issue.

trump cults will avoid this thread because they cannot defend it but will still want to adore trump. Any acknowledgement is completely unacceptable.

Is it how trump views putin, utter admiration.

SumPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By SumPro
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

At first the fake media had me believing Trump was possibly really behind quid pro Joe in polls but the Democrats are in full panic mode but why?

I want to tip my hat to you President Trump you will be going against mail-in voter fraud, a suspicious pandemic that popped in on a election year, a country wide shutdown, hoax after hoax and still win in a landslide.

Love him or hate him it’s amazing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@SumPro said:

At first the fake media had me believing Trump was possibly really behind quid pro Joe in polls but the Democrats are in full panic mode but why?

I want to tip my hat to you President Trump you will be going against mail-in voter fraud, a suspicious pandemic that popped in on a election year, a country wide shutdown, hoax after hoax and still win in a landslide.

Hi Vladimir.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Then why not just name the "sources?" I've noticed two different ways the media covers what he says and what it says.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@SumPro: LOL. Neither will win in a landslide and there are no hoaxes and no voter fraud. Be serious.

IF Trump wins it will be very close.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tenaka2

No sign of the Stevos etc in defending this one.... as yet

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Unnamed sources? Seems legit. Not fake news at all. Lmao, some of you are just too easy.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tenaka2

@eoten said:

Unnamed sources? Seems legit. Not fake news at all. Lmao, some of you are just too easy.

Not this time x

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16572 Posts

Although trump may have said it, id like to see real credible sources with full context behind it. Otherwise I'll just brush it aside as more left wing fake news

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58413 Posts

Trump might as well be an alien. He is lacking in basic humanity in every area I just don't understand him or his actual supporters. I mean I get that Republicans vote Republican and there's nothing to be done about that but I just don't get people that defend Trump. The man is just unbelievable and not in any good sort of way.

@eoten said:

He has literally said as much from verified sources, i.e. his god damn Twitter account... you think he is somehow going watch his mouth when no one is watching? Why is it so hard to believe these things from unverified sources when the verified sources are 90% as bad?

Literally on record discussing how POW's are losers

Literally went to the grave with his then-Chief-of-Staff Kelly who's son died in 2010 in Afghanistan, shrugged, then looked at Kelly and asked "What do they get out of it?"

Everything is a transaction to him. Why serve your country if you don't "get anything out of it"?

You think he wanted to be president to serve the country? **** no. So now you gotta ask what is Trump getting out of it, and is it at our expense? **** yes it is.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

People are going to hate me for this, but I don't entirely disagree. Calling people who died in war losers is shitty, but people who go and get killed in a foreign land for a country that doesn't care about them, and continually neglects the soldiers who actually do live are kind of suckers.

You'll never see me criticizing Trump for being a draft dodger. However when people pretend that Trump is a tough guy/hard man I will bring it up to point out how stupid they sound.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

People who still support trump as a respectible leader are either Russian trolls or not 100% upstairs.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

@SumPro said:

"suspicious pandemic that popped in on an election year"

jesus....

you know it had lke a 1/4 chance of hitting an election year. those aren't exactly horrible odds.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mattbbpl

Confirmed by Fox:

@comp_atkins said:
@SumPro said:

"suspicious pandemic that popped in on an election year"

jesus....

you know it had lke a 1/4 chance of hitting an election year. those aren't exactly horrible odds.

Uh..... Yeah. We've seen so much Q shit out of this administration that most of us have grown numb to it and roll our eyes, but it's bonkers.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

Is there any evidence he said this?

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#24 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Oh, Donald Trump said something terrible with horrible timing? Im so surprised.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

This is 100% fake news. Does anyone have the video of him saying this? That would be a no because there is no such video because it doesn't exist.

Look at the first couple of sentences in this Vox article: "Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories."

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

Trump has denied these allegations so unless someone has a video, we can say this is BS.

Trump has done a lot for our veterans and as a veteran I salute him:

https://trumprack.com/blogs/news/what-has-trump-done-for-veterans#:~:text=Veterans%20For%20Trump%3A%20What%20Has%20Trump%20Done%20For,5%20Visit%20the%20gravesite%20of%20a%20Veteran.%20

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

This is 100% fake news. Does anyone have the video of him saying this? That would be a no because there is no such video because it doesn't exist.

Look at the first couple of sentences in this Vox article: "Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories."

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

Trump has denied these allegations so unless someone has a video, we can say this is BS.

https://trumprack.com/blogs/news/what-has-trump-done-for-veterans#:~:text=Veterans%20For%20Trump%3A%20What%20Has%20Trump%20Done%20For,5%20Visit%20the%20gravesite%20of%20a%20Veteran.%20

Shhhh... there there.

Considering Trump's attitude towards veterans before and during the presidency, it's more than likely he said it.

In fact, it's been confirmed by security officials already. I suggest reading the multiple links posted in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@drunk_pi said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

Shhhh... there there.

Considering Trump's attitude towards veterans before and during the presidency, it's more than likely he said it.

In fact, it's been confirmed by security officials already. I suggest reading the multiple links posted in this thread.

Because he mocked John McCain? Give me a break. Actions speak louder than words and he has taken care of veterans. Definitely more so than the previous administration.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Just think if you are a veteran and a Trump supporter he thinks you are a loser and a sucker.. ouch... just curious to the Fox news viewers here that still deny the story.... does that now make Fox news fake news?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@warmblur said:

Just think if you are a veteran and a Trump supporter he thinks you are a loser and a sucker.. ouch... just curious to the Fox news viewers here that still deny the story.... does that now make Fox news fake news?

Again, this is not true. Show me the video or audio where he said these terrible things and we can agree but there is just one problem: no such evidence exists. It's innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

I'll ask one final time: where is the video or audio of Trump saying these terrible things? Where is the actual evidence?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mattbbpl

I love this game. Multiple vetted sources cited by multiple reputable outlets is fake news that can't be believed, but "Killary" murders people by the dozens for political gain.

Holy shit.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

I love this game. Multiple vetted sources cited by multiple reputable outlets is fake news that can't be believed, but "Killary" murders people by the dozens for political gain.

Holy shit.

One is deep state, the other is not. The other isn't even part of the establishment despite being the president for the last 3.5 years.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

I have to wonder on what basis of character do Trump defenders give him the benefit of the doubt? Do they not think it's out of the realm of possibility that someone of his character would say such things?

The mental gymnastics these people go through to defend those who stand for their own ideological interests so as to be able to sleep well at night in their delusions never ceases to amaze me. Talk about selling out in the worst way possible. Perhaps hadn't you voted for such a contemptible piece of garbage, you Trumpees wouldn't need to be doing so?

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

‘reportedly’ ‘sources’

Haven’t we been down this fake news mess before?

Quotes with audio or gtfo.

Trump is pro military - more so than any present Democrat politician.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Just realized they don't have any citations so this is clearly fake news.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#36 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

Wowsa, various avenues of "news" are reporting on anonymous sources, and confirming with... anonymous sources, where actual named witnesses state this is false. I need some popcorn, this is comedy gold.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Eoten

A few anonymous sources saying he did, and quite a few named sources saying he didn't. Smells like a typical smear campaign to me. Next anonymous sources will claim they heard him use racial slurs, and watched him molest and infant. And of course, the usual people will buy it because it's the kind of nonsense they want to hear.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

It would seem some Democrat supporters are playing the ‘by any means necessary’ approach to trying to get Trump out. Including fabricating news.

And they say Trump is the dirty one...

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Holy shit.

Also, we have him on tape saying this exact same thing about John McCain. Even if Trump were on camera muttering this sh*t they would simply legitimize it.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

I hate Trump but...

Colour me skeptical on this.

I want news to be a bit better sourced than this. Very shameful display from The Hill (whom I normally expect much better from).

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Maroxad said:

I hate Trump but...

I want news to be a bit better sourced than this. Very shameful display from The Hill (whom I normally expect much better from).

Agree with this. Pretty much the media is taking hearsay and stating it as fact. Sick and tired of this crap. If someone is going to come out and say something so damning you better damn well be okay if they put your name with those facts. Just saying unnamed sources just makes this fake news for now.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Holy shit.

Also, we have him on tape saying this exact same thing about John McCain. Even if Trump were on camera muttering this sh*t they would simply legitimize it.

So? What does what Trump think about someone who was a very critical opponent of his have anything to do with the hearsay being discussed now? It's an election year, you're going to see a shit ton of baseless accusations, and they'll use any excuse necessary to try to lend credibility to it. It's what happens in politics.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Holy shit.

So? What does what Trump think about someone who was a very critical opponent of his have anything to do with the hearsay being discussed now? It's an election year, you're going to see a shit ton of baseless accusations, and they'll use any excuse necessary to try to lend credibility to it. It's what happens in politics.

Independently confirmed by 3 sources (FOX, TA, WAPO) with multiple corroborating people.

Yeah i'm going to treat this like it happened.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@Maroxad said:

I hate Trump but...

Agree with this. Pretty much the media is taking hearsay and stating it as fact. Sick and tired of this crap. If someone is going to come out and say something so damning you better damn well be okay if they put your name with those facts. Just saying unnamed sources just makes this fake news for now.

It's multiple outlets now with multiple sources each.

"The Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News (!) and Washington Post quickly confirmed Goldberg’s reporting."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/05/trump-fox-news-journalist-jennifer-griffin-soldiers-losers

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

While it’s impossible to directly prove any of these allegations, there is an impressive amount of corroborating evidence. Almost all of it supports Goldberg’s reporting.

Considering how much Trump lies, and his past statements on McCaine, it's extremely doubtful this is all fake.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mattbbpl

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@Maroxad said:

I hate Trump but...

It's multiple outlets now with multiple sources each.

"The Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News (!) and Washington Post quickly confirmed Goldberg’s reporting."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/05/trump-fox-news-journalist-jennifer-griffin-soldiers-losers

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

While it’s impossible to directly prove any of these allegations, there is an impressive amount of corroborating evidence. Almost all of it supports Goldberg’s reporting.

Considering how much Trump lies, and his past statements on McCaine, it's extremely doubtful this is all fake.

But there isn't actual video of him making the statements like there was of Obama's foreign birth.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Holy shit.

It has very much to do about this topic considering the same pejorative nonsense was used by Trump. If Trump has said these things in the past to disparage McCain, it's not much of a logical leap to assume he'd say this stuff again (ignoring that these sources have been confirmed by multiple outlets including Fox).

Trump is a pathological liar. He's got no credit in truthfulness. What Trump is accused of saying fits his MO perfectly.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#47 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: You're arguing a very personal disagreement/dislike of one person is able to be extrapolated and applied to a broad scope?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HoolaHoopMan

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HoolaHoopMan: You're arguing a very personal disagreement/dislike of one person is able to be extrapolated and applied to a broad scope?

I'm arguing that a pathological liar with a propensity of saying disparaging remarks PROBABLY made another round of them. Everything being confirmed is in the realm of possibility and fits Trump's personality. When it comes to trusting outlets with confirmation on the source over Trump, I'll take them any day of the week.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

https://babylonbee.com/news/anonymous-white-house-source-claims-trump-punched-a-baby

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I'm arguing that a pathological liar with a propensity of saying disparaging remarks PROBABLY made another round of them. Everything being confirmed is in the realm of possibility and fits Trump's personality. When it comes to trusting outlets with confirmation on the source over Trump, I'll take them any day of the week.

So what you are saying is you'll believe any of this crap because it's what you desperately want to be true. Not because there's any evidence or that it's even likely. And your justification for such is other stories sliced up and fed to you in out of context pieces to bring you to conclusion you are now using as the basis to believe such nonsense. Like remember when you people claimed Trump called Mexicans animals, finally proving your allegations of racist, despite that not actually being what he said?

The media feeds this to you people because anyone left still watching/reading them will buy anything they put out. You're trying to tell me the person who as president of the United States, bent down under a helicopter and picked up the hat that was blown off the head of a marine, to return it to him, has a deep seeded hatred for the military because a skewed fake news story you heard about him not liking John McCain? You can do better than that.