lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts

No more beating around the bush, it's happening.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3728 Posts

And I hope it keeps happening, because he’s the biggest criminal traitor who ever weaseled his way into the White House on a technicality.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

Good. Needs done more often.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3405 Posts

Lock him up! Lock him up! 😁

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lamprey263

@tjandmia: "And I hope it keeps happening"

I've been speculating once one of these cases finally hands down and indictment, others might come in quick succession.

I think some of these DAs/prosecutors know how big of a political powder keg this is and no doubt have more than enough evidence to go forward, but, too afraid to pull the trigger, be first to spearhead the first indictment, out of fear of the appearance of impropriety due to political atmosphere. But, now that someone is testing the waters, maybe we'll see the other numerous criminal cases hand down indictments following this.

I think the Georgia DA needs to hand out an indictment soon regardless of this. Just because they're passing that law to get her fired before she can file charges. That action from the state's legislation might (hopefully) lights a match under her ass to wrap up what she's doing.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

Biden is waiting in the winds for his indictment which will be for high crimes and misdemeanors, and the laws will not have to be changed to indict him.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 701 Posts

I do not understand how everybody cares. It is going to be a trial like many others that Trump has already completed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:

Biden is waiting in the winds for his indictment which will be for high crimes and misdemeanors, and the laws will not have to be changed to indict him.

Show us your proof Jim.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tjandmia

@lamprey263: I wouldn’t be so sure about anting from GA. The legislature just passed that law that gives them the right to remove “rogue” prosecutors. I doubt they’ll Let trump face charges there.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tjandmia

@JimB: like the Obama, Clinton, Comey, and Strzok charges? 🤣

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

If you thought it was a circus prior to this announcement, just wait.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Even most republicans I know hate Trump, now. Except my dad. My dad would suck Trump's dick.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58318 Posts

We got Capone on tax evasion (and not all the other terrible stuff he did), we will get Trump on something seemingly unrelated as well. It doesn't have to be anything super serious like "treason" or sharing classified data. Get him with something that will stick.

Just get the man in court where he will have to speak in front of people. Once you get worms like this inside an actual court room, it's game over. It's getting them in there in the first place that is the problem.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@JimB said:

Source?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lamprey263

@tjandmia: that would be interesting how the GA case would play out if it did go down like it is looking with the new law, would this drag out in state courts first or go to federal courts, and could their be criminal obstruction charges potentially?

I don't expect that case to be killed quietly nonetheless.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56110 Posts

Like I've said in the other thread before. I'll believe it when I see it👀

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic

@davillain said:

They voted for the indictment.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#19 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41535 Posts

This is the brightest spot today.

I have a bad feeling what's gonna follow though. After 1/6...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

I'll officially believe this tomorrow when it happens, but....holy shit! I cannot wait for the mug shot.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Serraph105

@JimB said:

First time a former president has ever been indicted and the first word out of your mouth is "Biden". BDS?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@JimB said:

First time a former president has ever been indicted and the first word out of your mouth is "Biden". BDS?

Do you honestly think that conservatives are going to let this go. Not this time we are now coming after you. We will more than likely go after Joe Biden's family members with idictment then get to Joe. The Republicans in the house have already received from the treasury department a list of payment to the Biden family members and the amounts from the Chinese government. When you opened Pandor's Box you have to suffer the conscuneses for opening the box.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

Good.

…..but man, the can of worms this is going to open by breaking new precedent is going to have both sides constantly spewing venom and going after each president with a vengeance henceforth for any perceived impropriety. This is going to elevate partisan and tribal warfare like never before.

Even though Trump is by far the most corrupt president this country has ever had and warrants all that comes his way legally.

A bad day for politics but a good day for justice.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Serraph105

@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:
@JimB said:

Do you honestly think that conservatives are going to let this go. Not this time we are now coming after you. We will more than likely go after Joe Biden's family members with idictment then get to Joe. The Republicans in the house have already received from the treasury department a list of payment to the Biden family members and the amounts from the Chinese government. When you opened Pandor's Box you have to suffer the conscuneses for opening the box.

The difference is I'm fine with any president going to jail for crimes they committed. The focus though is Trump, because Trump is the one being indicted.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

Funny thing is, had Trump not lied about our elections that culminated in the 6th, I highly doubt he’d be enemy numero uno as he is. They wouldn’t be going nearly this hard after him.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#26 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41535 Posts

Okay, I had an embarrassing f*** up in SW for this post. Whoops!

Restart...

Repubs are crying about this. XD

(And Ted Cruz is an antisemite)

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tjandmia

@lamprey263: I think the GA case is all state. I suspect the Governor would just pardon trump if he were convicted of any state crime there.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

Good. Screw him.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lamprey263

@Serraph105: "I'll officially believe this tomorrow when it happens, but....holy shit! I cannot wait for the mug shot."

I believe he has agreed to self surrender Tuesday.

Pretty sure it's just a mugshot, DNA swab, go before a judge, then he'll be on a plane to Idaho to complain to a crowd of cheering fans about how a woke prosecutor killed free speech and took the Aryan Nations compound away and how he knows what unfair is because all anybody has ever done is criticize his perfect phone calls.

At very least I hope he has to wear an ankle bracelet.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2140 Posts

@JimB said:

The high crime of being a "libtard"?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:
@JimB said:

Oh please, Republicans have been investigating bs like blowjobs and Benghazi since I've been old enough to vote. Being afraid they might do something they already do is no reason not to investigate actual crimes.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1007 Posts

It's not trump that's guilty it's the aliens from above that control him.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@eni232 said:

It's not trump that's guilty it's the aliens from above that control him.

Or is he a lizard person sent from the depths to topple our society?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

Hopefully indictments are like impeachments, and Trump gets a whole bunch of them in a row.

@JimB said:

When you opened Pandor's Box you have to suffer the conscuneses for opening the box.

In all honesty, this is the funniest thing I've read all year.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

Update: CNN is reporting that Trump is facing 34 counts of business fraud.

If that's accurate, then think it's safe to say there's a huge paper trail there. Everything I know about Trump suggests he isn't particularly good at keeping his lies in order.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts

@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:
@JimB said:

If conservatives cared about laws and following them, they wouldn't be in this position to begin with.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8223 Posts
@horgen said:
@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:
@JimB said:

If conservatives cared about laws and following them, they wouldn't be in this position to begin with.

This is political. The case itself doesn't have legs. The FED turned down the case because it wouldn't go anywhere. NY at first was saying the same thing. Now NY gets a new DA and he decides he's going to reopen it to go after Trump, it's past statue of limitations, so he had to artificially increase the charge from a misdemeanor to a felony in order to even bring it to court. This is going to blow up in the Dems face. Basically this is an attempt to bog down Trump from running, it's not about "justice". The crime they are aledging is essentially a book keeping error, not marking money correctly on his taxes, would at most result in a fine if found guilty. I do agree with Jim. Dangerous precident being set, I won't be surprised if Republicans decide to go after Biden in a similar way or any political opposition in the same way after this. It sets a new precident. You gotta play ball, if they bring a knife to a fist fight.. bring your own knife.

It's going to get interesting.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56110 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@davillain said:

They voted for the indictment.

And you're right! It is happening and it's clear they don't want this man back in the office🤭

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@sargentd said:
@horgen said:

This is political. The case itself doesn't have legs. The FED turned down the case because it wouldn't go anywhere. NY at first was saying the same thing. Now NY gets a new DA and he decides he's going to reopen it to go after Trump, it's past statue of limitations, so he had to artificially increase the charge from a misdemeanor to a felony in order to even bring it to court. This is going to blow up in the Dems face. Basically this is an attempt to bog down Trump from running, it's not about "justice". The crime they are aledging is essentially a book keeping error, not marking money correctly on his taxes, would at most result in a fine if found guilty. I do agree with Jim. Dangerous precident being set, I won't be surprised if Republicans decide to go after Biden in a similar way or any political opposition in the same way after this. It sets a new precident. You gotta play ball, if they bring a knife to a fist fight.. bring your own knife.

It's going to get interesting.

Since when is being held for breaking laws political? No new laws were enacted to indict him. They existed.

Nonetheless, the Republicans have used investigations for political means in the past, so spare me your tears.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

Just curious…what is Trump alleged to have done that others haven’t done before him? Is it because it wasn’t an out of court settlement, and more of a bribe?

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts

@sealionact said:

Just curious…what is Trump alleged to have done that others haven’t done before him? Is it because it wasn’t an out of court settlement, and more of a bribe?

I guess we will find out when he is in court. They will read to him the 30+ counts of alleged business fraud. Unless they unseal it earlier for some reason.

Just because others may have done similar things doesn't mean it wasn't illegal.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SargentD

@sealionact said:

Trump had an NDA agreement with Stormy Daniels. Michael Cohen (Trump's attorney) paid off Stormy. Michael Cohen then listed this money in a legal expense on Trump's taxes. The NY DA is trying to make a case, that this NDA was to protect his political campaign so it should have been listed as a campaign expense and not a legal expense. That's the gist I got from it. This type of thing, mislabeling an expense on your taxes usually results in a fine. It's a misdemeanor. This case (because it's 7 years in the past now) is past statue of limitations. So you can't legally even come after Trump for this misdemeanor. So the NY DA increased it to a felony charge, he's trying to make the claim this is a campaign finance violation, which can be counted as a felony, so he can put it in court.

So it's going to probably come down to Trump claiming the NDA with stormy was to protect his marriage. NY DA is going to be claiming he was trying to lie on his campaign finances by not listing this NDA.

The NDA with stormy isn't illegal. People do NDAs all the time. NY DA is claiming it was a campaign finance violation... I don't see this going anywhere. The FED and previous NY DA didn't even bother. I think the new DA is trying to get clout going after Trump. I think it's going to blow up in Democrats faces.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@sealionact said:

Trump had an NDA agreement with Stormy Daniels. Michael Cohen (Trump's attorney) paid off Stormy. Michael Cohen then listed this money in a legal expense on Trump's taxes. The NY DA is trying to make a case, that this NDA was to protect his political campaign so it should have been listed as a campaign expense and not a legal expense. That's the gist I got from it. This type of thing, mislabeling an expense on your taxes usually results in a fine. It's a misdemeanor. This case (because it's 7 years in the past now) is past statue of limitations. So you can't legally even come after Trump for this misdemeanor. So the NY DA increased it to a felony charge, he's trying to make the claim this is a campaign finance violation, which can be counted as a felony, so he can put it in court.

So it's going to probably come down to Trump claiming the NDA with stormy was to protect his marriage. NY DA is going to be claiming he was trying to lie on his campaign finances by not listing this NDA.

The NDA with stormy isn't illegal. People do NDAs all the time. NY DA is claiming it was a campaign finance violation... I don't see this going anywhere. The FED and previous NY DA didn't even bother. I think the new DA is trying to get clout going after Trump. I think it's going to blow up in Democrats faces.

Are you conveniently forgetting the fraud charges?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: explain it

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SargentD

Lmao "Guilty untill proven innocent"

When is somebody going to indict this dumb bitch for insider trading

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By tjandmia

@sargentd: Pelosi will never be indicted because she’s not a criminal. It’s amazing to me that you can’t see how much of a criminal trump is.

The best, though, is how you trump people seem to think that being a criminal guarantees him the presidency in 2024. 🤣

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: explain it

He's indicted for 34 counts I believe. Many of them pertain to business fraud. So making this about Daniels solely is disingenuous. It's not that he paid her off, it's how he did it by the way. With funds that he shouldn't have.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SargentD
@tjandmia said:

@sargentd: Pelosi will never be indicted because she’s not a criminal. It’s amazing to me that you can’t see how much of a criminal trump is.

The best, though, is how you trump people seem to think that being a criminal guarantees him the presidency in 2024. 🤣

Pelosi for sure used her position in government for insider trading. It's also hilarious seeing a former head of the house of representatives not know about "innocent before proven guilty".

She's getting roasted for that tweet 😭😭

Let's see if they actually convict Trump! This clown show is getting good!!

The Trump Show is getting riled up. Can't wait for the media to talk about this 24/7.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SargentD

Twitter had to put a disclaimer on it lmao