When you really think about it, logically, Atheism just doesn't make sense.

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Ugh one time in church the pastor told a story like that except with a watch. So moronic and the people who are so against evolution usually don't know shit about it. They actually use the whole if we evolved from monkeys why are they still here argument. It's sad that they don't know that when they make that argument, they are just proving they don't know anything about what they're arguing against.

cain006

That's it in a nutshell. Arguments against evolution are arguments made from ignorance, without any real understanding of it at all. I've never seen anyone who actually understands evolution argue against it.

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

evolution describes the process through which organisms become more complexJandurin

christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] i got headache too when all athiest are tyring to be super cool but they cant hide that athiesm is been debunk and so evolution. so many intelligent scientist debunked evolution.SNIPER4321

You keep saying this but never substantiate it.

because i have solid evidence??? where is the proof that evolution is 100% true? apart from stupid picture and Richard dawkin. http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm every intelligent biologist agree that evolution is myth.

Nothing in that link could even remotely be called evidence, let alone "solid" evidence.

Tropictrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Tropictrain
Member since 2010 • 4863 Posts

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]because i have solid evidence??? where is the proof that evolution is 100% true? apart from stupid picture and Richard dawkin. http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm every intelligent biologist agree that evolution is myth.SNIPER4321

Do you know what a centromere or telomere are? Do you know what bases are? Do you know what A,G,T,C stand for and what their importance is?

Do you know what Polymerases are? How about RNase?

No? Then shut the fvck up, becuase you're too stupid to form an educated opinion on the topic. It's obvious to anyone who paid attention in 6th grade science that you're a fvcking buffoon.

Go back to school, and try paying attention this time.

Here's marcro-evolution observed in the lab for you, but I'm afraid half those words are too big for you to comprehend.

and than name calling and personal insult started. not surprised because u guy cant even debate. i look into evolution and i found out its fake. i laugh at everyone who believe we were monkeys and ape. science never prove God doesnot exist while it can easily prove how fake evolution is. Creationism is fact. God Exist. Get over it.

We weren't monkeys and apes... Yeah you looked into evolution really hard. I don't care if you believe in creationism. I'm not the type to insult someone elses belief. Just don't lie to us.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] because i have solid evidence??? where is the proof that evolution is 100% true? apart from stupid picture and Richard dawkin. http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm every intelligent biologist agree that evolution is myth.SNIPER4321

Nothing in that link could even remotely be called evidence, let alone "solid" evidence.

can u tell me who was the first ever person according to evolutionists?? or were u alive when humans were "monkeys"??

Like I said - arguing from ignorance. The theory of evolution makes no claims about a single first person. And humans never were monkeys. Humans and modern primates evolved seperately from a common ancestor. Goddamn, at least comprehend the basics if you're going to try to refute it.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="cain006"]

Ugh one time in church the pastor told a story like that except with a watch. So moronic and the people who are so against evolution usually don't know shit about it. They actually use the whole if we evolved from monkeys why are they still here argument. It's sad that they don't know that when they make that argument, they are just proving they don't know anything about what they're arguing against.

worlock77

That's it in a nutshell. Arguments against evolution are arguments made from ignorance, without any real understanding of it at all. I've never seen anyone who actually understands evolution argue against it.

ray-comfort-is-a-scumbag-7f79qe.jpeg

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

wis3boi

I never understood what the hell they were trying prove by using a banana.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

SirWander

The same guy was banning people on his facebook page for calling him a 'bibliophile.'  He is not a smart man

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 worlock77

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

SirWander

Same guy who said there's more evidence for God than there is for the Sun.

Tropictrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Tropictrain
Member since 2010 • 4863 Posts

[QUOTE="SirWander"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

worlock77

Who is this guy?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="SirWander"]

Tropictrain

Who is this guy?

Ray Comfort. He brings the lulz.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

a

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

can u tell me who was the first ever person according to evolutionists?? or were u alive when humans were "monkeys"??

Like I said - arguing from ignorance. The theory of evolution makes no claims about a single first person. And humans never were monkeys. Humans and modern primates evolved seperately from a common ancestor. Goddamn, at least comprehend the basics if you're going to try to refute it.

Pretty much this.

I've never seen anybody argue against evolution who was educated in basic science.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#115 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

and than name calling and personal insult started. not surprised because u guy cant even debate. i look into evolution and i found out its fake. i laugh at everyone who believe we were monkeys and ape. science never prove God doesnot exist while it can easily prove how fake evolution is. Creationism is fact. God Exist. Get over it.SNIPER4321

Aaannnd...he doesn't even pick just one question to answer, because he can't.

The sooner your kind is in the ground decaying the better off the rest of us will be.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#116 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]and than name calling and personal insult started. not surprised because u guy cant even debate. i look into evolution and i found out its fake. i laugh at everyone who believe we were monkeys and ape. science never prove God doesnot exist while it can easily prove how fake evolution is. Creationism is fact. God Exist. Get over it.br0kenrabbit

Aaannnd...he doesn't even pick just one question to answer, because he can't.

The sooner your kind is in the ground decaying the better off the rest of us will be.

:lol: 10 4 that!

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#117 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="brucewayne69"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

When you really think about it, logically, TC is a goddamned moron.

worlock77

This is why nobody likes you.

I can live without the affection of morons and trolls.

Good job on proving his point. *thumbs up*
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#118 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Uh... okay?