Whats with hatred towards mormons, muslims, and other non-christian religions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] She became an adult, and looked extremely favorably on it. :|Victorious_Fize
That's not a good point as I said prior. I'm not getting in the mix of bashing religion....but dude....some things aren't right.

I know. If Aisha screamed in the tops of her lung in any part of her lifesaying she was violated, I would not be a Muslim. The fact remains, she did not, and she in fact played an extremely vital role in Islam.

How the hell would you know if she did or not?

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

I do see people doing so and then you defend them by not even addressing the issue. "Oh, she had a long life".

Ilovegames1992

"and in that long life, she loved every minute of her life with the prophet"

gross

What disgusting thoughts you are sure of or not, keep them to yourself.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#153 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
People are strange like that.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That's not a good point as I said prior. I'm not getting in the mix of bashing religion....but dude....some things aren't right.Frame_Dragger
I know. If Aisha screamed in the tops of her lung in any part of her life saying she was violated, I would not be a Muslim. The fact remains, she did not, and she in fact played an extremely vital role in Islam.

If she had done that, she would probably have been killed and your mythology would just be slightly altered.

We can clearly see how threatened she felt when she lead Muslims in battle and narrated hadiths for the sahabah. Oh and don't forget the teaching of Muslim women!
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] "and in that long life, she loved every minute of her life with the prophet"

gross

Wait... you and MAZ go off on how it's OK to f*ck kids, and you're worried that others might have disgusting thoughts?! Wow.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

From what I'm gathering from this thread.

It not cool today nor was it ever cool

But since it centers around the islamic religion it, it was cool centuries ago.

Irrefutable logic

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

gross

Frame_Dragger

Wait... you and MAZ go off on how it's OK to f*ck kids, and you're worried that others might have disgusting thoughts?! Wow.

We are talking about Aisha. :| It's rude to write stuff like that for sacred figures.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] I know. If Aisha screamed in the tops of her lung in any part of her life saying she was violated, I would not be a Muslim. The fact remains, she did not, and she in fact played an extremely vital role in Islam.Victorious_Fize
If she had done that, she would probably have been killed and your mythology would just be slightly altered.

We can clearly see how threatened she felt when she lead Muslims in battle and narrated hadiths for the sahabah. Oh and don't forget the teaching of Muslim women!

So... Muhammed f*cked the light and truth into her? Yech. Seriously though, learn a little about the aftermath of sexual abuse over a lifetime before you do this... it's pathetic and sad to see people go to this length to defend a despicable practice. Warren Jeffs in the 8th century... lovely... :(
187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#159 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

They're all equally worthless to me, religion is a disease - common sense is the cure.

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 MAZ85
Member since 2007 • 1094 Posts
guys , i came back from bed to say : why is it that we muslim never in 1400 years insulted any prophet of any nation , but people seem to keep insulting our prophet ? it's not like we insulted your prophets first , we respect all prophets and we know that evey prophet is better placed than us normal humans .
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] What disgusting thoughts you are sure of or not, keep them to yourself.Victorious_Fize

We are talking about Aisha. :| It's rude to write stuff like that for sacred figures.

I'd rather be rude about a sacred figure than f*ck a minor.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#163 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] So... Muhammed f*cked the light and truth into her? Yech. Seriously though, learn a little about the aftermath of sexual abuse over a lifetime before you do this... it's pathetic and sad to see people go to this length to defend a despicable practice. Warren Jeffs in the 8th century... lovely... :(

Wow. I'm speechless.
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Frame_Dragger

[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] What disgusting thoughts you are sure of or not, keep them to yourself.Victorious_Fize

Oh sorry, it's SACRED kiddie f*cking, my bad! I forget that in a religious context, you can literally screw a 6-9 year old and it's god's will, and therefore OK. I have to say, this conversation with people I thought were relatively functional from the neck up is making me worry for young girls in the context of Islam. Aisha... well... who knows what her life was really like? Maybe she made the best of a horrible situation, or maybe she was like many who are abused, and begin to identify with their abusers.

Maybe she did scream, and after a while realized that nobody would help and learned to cope. I don't know... what I DO know is that you and MAZ claiming that if a girl hits puberty at 9... TODAY... in 2011... having sex with her is not pedophilic. THAT. IS. SICK.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

Which has nothing to do WRT to consent nor does it address the moral integrity of f***ing a kid.

coolbeans90

So you're just talking about the morality of child marriage, and not what Aisha feels about it and her experience with it?

The morality of f***ing children - yeah. For the actions of someone who allegedly is the intermediary between man and God, that's some interesting behavior. People in retrospect can convince themselves some fairly grotesque stuff is good. And words are of limited verifiability. And of course there's that whole consent thing, which kids have a rather limited ability to do considering that mental development isn't exactly complete at the age of 9.

She aged and still never thought it was bad, just like when she was before. :| You're confusing intertwining two issues here. One is general, and the other is special.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

guys , i came back from bed to say : why is it that we muslim never in 1400 years insulted any prophet of any nation , but people seem to keep insulting our prophet ? it's not like we insulted your prophets first , we respect all prophets and we know that evey prophet is better placed than us normal humans .MAZ85

I don't deliberately go out of my way to do so.

If you guys had attempted to interpret (as I have seen done before) this as a pre-arranged marriage which wouldn't be acted upon until adulthood, I'd be cool with it for the most part. But I'm seeing people attempt to justify kiddie stuff.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] So you're just talking about the morality of child marriage, and not what Aisha feels about it and her experience with it?Victorious_Fize

The morality of f***ing children - yeah. For the actions of someone who allegedly is the intermediary between man and God, that's some interesting behavior. People in retrospect can convince themselves some fairly grotesque stuff is good. And words are of limited verifiability. And of course there's that whole consent thing, which kids have a rather limited ability to do considering that mental development isn't exactly complete at the age of 9.

She aged and still never thought it was bad, just like when she was before. :| You're confusing intertwining two issues here. One is general, and the other is special.

The point is that she can age and not exactly ever consider it wrong. See: child abuse victims. That hardly grants consent nor justifies it.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] If she had done that, she would probably have been killed and your mythology would just be slightly altered.Frame_Dragger

So... Muhammed f*cked the light and truth into her? Yech. Seriously though, learn a little about the aftermath of sexual abuse over a lifetime before you do this... it's pathetic and sad to see people go to this length to defend a despicable practice. Warren Jeffs in the 8th century... lovely... :(

and you want me to converse with you people... "SHE WAS YOUNG" "She was consent in all of her lifetime, and was proud of it, actually." "HE ENLIGHTENED HER WITH SEX!"
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Frame_Dragger

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] She aged and still never thought it was bad, just like when she was before. :| You're confusing intertwining two issues here. One is general, and the other is special.Victorious_Fize

You and MAZ expanded on the "special" case, and used it to justify sex with VERY young children because of onset of puberty. That is the GENERAL case.
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] So... Muhammed f*cked the light and truth into her? Yech. Seriously though, learn a little about the aftermath of sexual abuse over a lifetime before you do this... it's pathetic and sad to see people go to this length to defend a despicable practice. Warren Jeffs in the 8th century... lovely... :(BranKetra
Wow. I'm speechless.

I can't imagine that'll last...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
Tradition and cultures change. The marriage age back in the time in question was roughly age 12 for females and 17 for males. Which was considered normal....though today we would definitely consider 12 as way too young.
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 MAZ85

guys that's really a lot , you've really surpassed that danish caricaturist in terms of insulting our prophet , I can't tolerate that , if you don't respect our prophet at least show some respect to our believes , how on earth do you respect people who worship cows and flying spaghetti alien monsters and still keep bashing out prophet ? i mean what the hell ? shame on you !!! after all this you as why bin laden ( and now i say peace be upon him - he was a muslim after all ) blew up your buildings ? ask yourselves people !!! if you said this stuff in front of me and even thought i'm cold blooded i'd remove your eyeballs and eat them for dinner or put them in a freaking jar or some **** , man i'm tired and you really don't know how to lead a respectful conversation , stop just stop

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Ilovegames1992

Tradition and cultures change. The marriage age back in the time in question was roughly age 12 for females and 17 for males. Which was considered normal....though today we would definitely consider 12 as way too young. LJS9502_basic

That doesn't make it right.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 coolbeans90

Tradition and cultures change. The marriage age back in the time in question was roughly age 12 for females and 17 for males. Which was considered normal....though today we would definitely consider 12 as way too young. LJS9502_basic

6-9 years-old is a far cry from 12.

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 MAZ85
[QUOTE="MAZ85"]

guys that's really a lot , you've really surpassed that danish caricaturist in terms of insulting our prophet , I can't tolerate that , if you don't respect our prophet at least show some respect to our believes , how on earth do you respect people who worship cows and flying spaghetti alien monsters and still keep bashing out prophet ? i mean what the hell ? shame on you !!! after all this you as why bin laden ( and now i say peace be upon him - he was a muslim after all ) blew up your buildings ? ask yourselves people !!! if you said this stuff in front of me and even thought i'm cold blooded i'd remove your eyeballs and eat them for dinner or put them in a freaking jar or some **** , man i'm tired and you really don't know how to lead a respectful conversation , stop just stop

[/QUOTE ] why is it that we muslim never in 1400 years insulted any prophet of any nation , but people seem to keep insulting our prophet ? it's not like we insulted your prophets first , we respect all prophets and we know that evey prophet is better placed than us normal humans .
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Ilovegames1992

MAZ85

Why is stating that he had sex with a minor insulting him?

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="MAZ85"]

[/QUOTE ] why is it that we muslim never in 1400 years insulted any prophet of any nation , but people seem to keep insulting our prophet ? it's not like we insulted your prophets first , we respect all prophets and we know that evey prophet is better placed than us normal humans .MAZ85

Lol

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

The point is that she can age and not exactly ever consider it wrong. See: child abuse victims. That hardly grants consent nor justifies it.

Ok then, onto child abuse victims. If the child is still young and think it was good, we say it's wrong. But when someone reaches his effin 30's with a collected mind and sane brain (I assume you'll say she's a psychopath now) and still think it was good, I will not think I am in the position of telling her what that special event in her life to be (of good or bad).

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]So Sun saying the dude's religion was a lie was a compliment?

LJS9502_basic

It doesn't have to be a compliment to be a debate , he presented a point and challenged me to debunk it , i did . calling his religion a lie was my own opinion and i don't see it as an insult .

Nah he presented his opinion. Not a point., But then I don't expect much of him....he only debates the weak.

AND I am gutless.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Tradition and cultures change. The marriage age back in the time in question was roughly age 12 for females and 17 for males. Which was considered normal....though today we would definitely consider 12 as way too young. Ilovegames1992

Right and wrong are subjective though. It doesn't make it right to you, me, or modern society...but back then people didn't live as long as they do now so they procreated much younger. Survival of the species is still the driving force in animals...and humans are animals.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Tradition and cultures change. The marriage age back in the time in question was roughly age 12 for females and 17 for males. Which was considered normal....though today we would definitely consider 12 as way too young. coolbeans90

6-9 years-old is a far cry from 12.

I never said otherwise....I already told VF it was a bit young even for then. On the other hand....had she been 12 or 13 I do think the comments would be the same.
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 MAZ85

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="MAZ85"]

[/QUOTE ] why is it that we muslim never in 1400 years insulted any prophet of any nation , but people seem to keep insulting our prophet ? it's not like we insulted your prophets first , we respect all prophets and we know that evey prophet is better placed than us normal humans .Ilovegames1992

Lol

islam is 1400 years old and you are clearly an ignorant and i shouldn't be wasting my time talking to you
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Tradition and cultures change. The marriage age back in the time in question was roughly age 12 for females and 17 for males. Which was considered normal....though today we would definitely consider 12 as way too young. LJS9502_basic

Right and wrong are subjective though. It doesn't make it right to you, me, or modern society...but back then people didn't live as long as they do now so they procreated much younger. Survival of the species is still the driving force in animals...and humans are animals.

Even so, 6-9 is much younger than 12 anyway. Your point doesn't amount to much. Plus you would have thought an enlightened man would know better.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="MAZ85"]

[/QUOTE ] why is it that we muslim never in 1400 years insulted any prophet of any nation , but people seem to keep insulting our prophet ? it's not like we insulted your prophets first , we respect all prophets and we know that evey prophet is better placed than us normal humans .MAZ85

Lol

islam is 1400 years old and you are clearly an ignorant and i shouldn't be wasting my time talking to you

You thought that's why i was lolling?

Lol.

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 MAZ85

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Lol

Ilovegames1992

You thought that's why i was lolling?

Lol.

do explain
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

Even so, 6-9 is much younger than 12 anyway. Your point doesn't amount to much. Plus you would have thought an enlightened man would know better.

Enlightened? He was still of his times....
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] She aged and still never thought it was bad, just like when she was before. :| You're confusing intertwining two issues here. One is general, and the other is special.Victorious_Fize

Ok then, onto child abuse victims. If the child is still young and think it was good, we say it's wrong. But when someone reaches his effin 30's with a collected mind and sane brain (I assume you'll say she's a psychopath now) and still think it was good, I will not think I am in the position of telling her what that special event in her life to be (of good or bad).

Now you are assuming she was sane later. Neither of the two child abuse victims (the hypothesized physical and sexual) would be with, respect to that issue, capable of properly assessing it due to past experiences. These things have long-term psychological effects.

blaze_adeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 blaze_adeel
Member since 2008 • 933 Posts
@MAZ85 bro stop wasting ur time and energy they will never believe the obvious. they dont understand that what Quran said 1400 years ago is coming true today especially in the field of science yet they do not believe even in the existence of God today Islam is the fastest growing religion on the west espically in women.i ask why are people espically women accepting Islam so rapidly why when as they claim it oppresses women? is it because someone is forcing them i think not. its because Islam provides security and harmony to individuals and the society
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 coolbeans90

I am done with this thread.

ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 ultrapc
Member since 2010 • 808 Posts
[QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]@MAZ85 bro stop wasting ur time and energy they will never believe the obvious. they dont understand that what Quran said 1400 years ago is coming true today especially in the field of science yet they do not believe even in the existence of God today Islam is the fastest growing religion on the west espically in women.i ask why are people espically women accepting Islam so rapidly why when as they claim it oppresses women? is it because someone is forcing them i think not. its because Islam provides security and harmony to individuals and the society

Provide proof of anything scientific in the quran , also people are accepting it because just like you and MAZ , you guys don't know a lot about your religion and you only take whatever you like and leave out the rest .
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

Now you are assuming she was sane later. Neither of the two child abuse victims (the hypothesized physical and sexual) would be with, respect to that issue, capable of properly assessing it due to past experiences. These things have long-term psychological effects.

Aaaaaand we reach Aisha's sanity. As expected. She was pretty sane alright, unless you would like to prove otherwise. I assume now you'll say what happened when she was 9 to cause a huge damage to her brain. Which then I will ask you to prove that all marriage childs authoritatively and objectively damage the sanity of all its victims. This will drag on. I need to go out eat now.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]@MAZ85 bro stop wasting ur time and energy they will never believe the obvious. they dont understand that what Quran said 1400 years ago is coming true today especially in the field of science yet they do not believe even in the existence of God today Islam is the fastest growing religion on the west espically in women.i ask why are people espically women accepting Islam so rapidly why when as they claim it oppresses women? is it because someone is forcing them i think not. its because Islam provides security and harmony to individuals and the society

It's fastest growing in the west because of immigration...not because of conversions FYI.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Victorious_Fize

I am done with this thread.

coolbeans90
As am I.
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

As am I.

Victorious_Fize

I don't believe you.

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 MAZ85
[QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]@MAZ85 bro stop wasting ur time and energy they will never believe the obvious. they dont understand that what Quran said 1400 years ago is coming true today especially in the field of science yet they do not believe even in the existence of God today Islam is the fastest growing religion on the west espically in women.i ask why are people espically women accepting Islam so rapidly why when as they claim it oppresses women? is it because someone is forcing them i think not. its because Islam provides security and harmony to individuals and the society

Provide proof of anything scientific in the quran , also people are accepting it because just like you and MAZ , you guys don't know a lot about your religion and you only take whatever you like and leave out the rest .

you're an ex-muslim , keep out
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Right and wrong are subjective though. It doesn't make it right to you, me, or modern society...but back then people didn't live as long as they do now so they procreated much younger. Survival of the species is still the driving force in animals...and humans are animals. LJS9502_basic

Enlightened? He was still of his times....

Just like Father McFondly? I know you took a pounding last night in OT LJ, but this is pathetic even by your lofty standards.
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]@MAZ85 bro stop wasting ur time and energy they will never believe the obvious. they dont understand that what Quran said 1400 years ago is coming true today especially in the field of science yet they do not believe even in the existence of God today Islam is the fastest growing religion on the west espically in women.i ask why are people espically women accepting Islam so rapidly why when as they claim it oppresses women? is it because someone is forcing them i think not. its because Islam provides security and harmony to individuals and the society MAZ85

You won't listen to the nice Taqfir? What happened to your words of peace... I mean, before you went down the 9-11, Danish cartoonist psycho-road.
ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 ultrapc
Member since 2010 • 808 Posts
[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]@MAZ85 bro stop wasting ur time and energy they will never believe the obvious. they dont understand that what Quran said 1400 years ago is coming true today especially in the field of science yet they do not believe even in the existence of God today Islam is the fastest growing religion on the west espically in women.i ask why are people espically women accepting Islam so rapidly why when as they claim it oppresses women? is it because someone is forcing them i think not. its because Islam provides security and harmony to individuals and the society

Why ? I never disrespected your beliefs , you provide a point and i counter it . that's normal debating .