Whats with hatred towards mormons, muslims, and other non-christian religions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 Nayef_shroof
Member since 2011 • 709 Posts
[QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="ultrapc"] and apparently he hasn't read the Quran and how it describes Jews and how to treat infidels .

I am CHALLENGING you to quote anything from the Quran to justify what you are saying , I'm CHALLENGING YOU RIGHT NOW

I can't be bothered to look for translated quotes , too lazy for that, but I've read verses where Jews were described as pigs and monkeys and other verses about killing whoever leaves Islam .

Your hilarious...Not only are you too lazy to defend your false arguments, your spouting lies that have no correlation to the Quran. I can tell you that there is No verse in the Quran that describes the Jews as "Pigs and apes", and it does not order whomever rejects Islam to be killed. Honestly, where did you even obtain those notions?
ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 ultrapc
Member since 2010 • 808 Posts

[QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]

watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM

blaze_adeel

didn't i just respond to the same points in my post ?

should have seen the whole video and if u still dont agree then i officially admit defeat (once again) .i post not to fight or inforce my believes on you. i post everything with intentions that may be just may be u will see what i see and may be you will be curious to learn more about it .

I did watch the whole thing , actually , I've seen the video before and like said in my original response , please go to the official explanation of the verses , they're not close to what that guy in the vid is saying , people like to twist things to suit their needs , also whatever information or breakthrough science you may find in the quran was known years before the quran . Again , I haven't disrespected you or MAZ , this is just a normal debate .
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts

didn't i just respond to the same points in my post ? ultrapc

should have seen the whole video and if u still dont agree then i officially admit defeat (once again) .i post not to fight or inforce my believes on you. i post everything with intentions that may be just may be u will see what i see and may be you will be curious to learn more about it .

I did watch the whole thing , actually , I've seen the video before and like said in my original response , please go to the official explanation of the verses , they're not close to what that guy in the vid is saying , people like to twist things to suit their needs , also whatever information or breakthrough science you may find in the quran was known years before the quran . Again , I haven't disrespected you or MAZ , this is just a normal debate .

What did the Quran have to say about magnetohydrodynamics, or the nature of vector spaces in linear analysis? I'm guessing: nothing... would I be right?
the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts
It's people, not religion.
blaze_adeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#255 blaze_adeel
Member since 2008 • 933 Posts

[QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]

[QUOTE="ultrapc"] didn't i just respond to the same points in my post ? ultrapc

so u believe that everything was known long before .people knew earth was geosperical people knew about embryology people knew sun rotates on its axis people knew plants have sexes people knew about water cycle people knew that earth and heaven were joined together and they were "broken apart'' (big bang theory) people knew about the fact that universe is contineously expanding ?

Quran is a book of signs not science .Quran gives clearindications not explanation

and please dont just point out one point invalid and say it is not true .if u disagree with one point out of hundred. then that doesnt mean those points are wrong it means you are not understanding the "invalid" point correctly

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178881 Posts
It's people, not religion.the_plan_man
You're correct..... And guys...don't feed the trolls. They're not going to accept what you post.
ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 ultrapc
Member since 2010 • 808 Posts

blaze_adeel

so u believe that everything was known long before .people knew earth was geosperical people knew about embryology people knew sun rotates on its axis people knew plants have sexes people knew about water cycle people knew that earth and heaven were joined together and they were "broken apart'' (big bang theory) people knew about the fact that universe is contineously expanding ?

Quran is a book of signs not science .Quran gives clearindications not explanation

and please dont just point out one point invalid and say it is not true .if u disagree with one point out of hundred. then that doesnt mean those points are wrong it means you are not understanding the "invalid" point correctly

Embryology in quran is wrong ,old greeks knew about embryology (same steps mentioned in the quran) way before quran was ever written and even their information is wrong too , only modern medicine cleared the mysteries of embryology , i would explain but it would take hours , you can look into it out of a religious context . also big bang =/= heaven and earth breaking apart , that doesn't even make sense . Whatever information in the quran the prophet has accumulated during his trips with his uncle . anyway , i have to go now , if you want you can send me PM and leave questions , i'll be happy to debate with you or anyone else .
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Nayef_shroof

Also, for those westerners making such disgusting accusations against prophet muhammad being a pedophile, know this: One of prophet Muhammad's closest companions, Abu Bakr, asked Muhammad to marry is daughter, Aisha, at the age of 6. Muhammad declined, stating that he could not because SHE HAD NOT HIT PUBERTY. So, when she had reached puberty, (The age being debated between 9-15), they sought Aisha's conscent to whether she would marry prophet Muhammad. After agreeing, they married...On another point, for those who argue that Muhammad married to fullfil his hypersexual desires, know that, at the age of 25, Muhammad married a 40 year old widow named Khadijah, not marrying anyone else for more than 25 YEARS until she passed away

EDIT: A very important note that nearly all forget: The life expectancy of people during those times was approximately 25-30 years, so, generally, people mraried at a MUCH younger age (Average being 10-14). Funnily enough, in the play "Romeo and Juliet", Romeo was approximately 14 years old, with juliet being 13 years old. This being a testament to my previous statement

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Nayef_shroof
[QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]

[QUOTE="ultrapc"] I did watch the whole thing , actually , I've seen the video before and like said in my original response , please go to the official explanation of the verses , they're not close to what that guy in the vid is saying , people like to twist things to suit their needs , also whatever information or breakthrough science you may find in the quran was known years before the quran . Again , I haven't disrespected you or MAZ , this is just a normal debate . ultrapc

Embryology in quran is wrong ,old greeks knew about embryology (same steps mentioned in the quran) way before quran was ever written and even their information is wrong too , only modern medicine cleared the mysteries of embryology , i would explain but it would take hours , you can look into it out of a religious context . also big bang =/= heaven and earth breaking apart , that doesn't even make sense . Whatever information in the quran the prophet has accumulated during his trips with his uncle . anyway , i have to go now , if you want you can send me PM and leave questions , i'll be happy to debate with you or anyone else .

Your obtaining your false information from random youtube videos...How pathetic :/
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
And guys...don't feed the trolls. They're not going to accept what you post.LJS9502_basic
Which ones are the trolls? The criticisms seem valid. Granted, I've barely skimmed the whole thing.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#261 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]And guys...don't feed the trolls. They're not going to accept what you post.Jazz_Fan
Which ones are the trolls? The criticisms seem valid. Granted, I've barely skimmed the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIRtw4bTK8c

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Nayef_shroof

Also, for those westerners making such disgusting accusations against prophet muhammad being a pedophile, know this: One of prophet Muhammad's closest companions, Abu Bakr, asked Muhammad to marry is daughter, Aisha, at the age of 6. Muhammad declined, stating that he could not because SHE HAD NOT HIT PUBERTY. So, when she had reached puberty, (The age being debated between 9-15), they sought Aisha's conscent to whether she would marry prophet Muhammad. After agreeing, they married...On another point, for those who argue that Muhammad married to fullfil his hypersexual desires, know that, at the age of 25, Muhammad married a 40 year old widow named Khadijah, not marrying anyone else for more than 25 YEARS until she passed away

EDIT: A very important note that nearly all forget: The life expectancy of people during those times was approximately 25-30 years, so, generally, people mraried at a MUCH younger age (Average being 10-14). Funnily enough, in the play "Romeo and Juliet", Romeo was approximately 14 years old, with juliet being 13 years old. This being a testament to my previous statement

Nayef_shroof
no comments flame dragger/ultrapc?
Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

blaze_adeel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxk5AAA5FbI&feature=g-vrec

Wtf?

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#264 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Pretty sure i got a warning from this thread. How awesome :D

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]

Postmortem123

Wtf?

The video is obviously edited and elaborated out of context. No muslim supports terrorism, as it is strictly forbidden to kill any civillian, whether it be in times of war or stability. Dr. Zakir Nakir is stating how he doesn't believe the propagandistic lies imposed by the west onto the general public, but also states that he doesnt support bin laden because he doesnt know if bin laden caused 9/11, or if it was an inside job
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178881 Posts

Pretty sure i got a warning from this thread. How awesome :D

Ilovegames1992
I did mention in this thread religious guidelines hadn't changed.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Postmortem123"]

[QUOTE="blaze_adeel"]

Nayef_shroof

Wtf?

The video is obviously edited and elaborated out of context. No muslim supports terrorism, as it is strictly forbidden to kill any civillian, whether it be in times of war or stability. Dr. Zakir Nakir is stating how he doesn't believe the propagandistic lies imposed by the west onto the general public, but also states that he doesnt support bin laden because he doesnt know if bin laden caused 9/11, or if it was an inside job

Its remarkable how fast you can find a bunch of pro-war/violence/terrorism quran excepts.

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#268 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

The way I see it, there is more hate towards christians. especially in this forum.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="Postmortem123"]

Wtf?

Ilovegames1992

Its remarkable how fast you can find a bunch of pro-war/violence/terrorism quran excepts.

:| "Prophetofdoom.net"...I believe its self explanatory that the information presented in the website is mistranslated, biased, and misinterpreted out of context from the Quran. They also fail to mention the verses that preceed or follow subsequently. Ill give you some examples of the mistranslated/misplaced context/cherryp icked "verses" the site has chosen:

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and lie in wait and ambush them using every strategem of war." This verse, albeit mistranslated, is directed in regards SPECIFICALLY to enemy combatants who fight you in combat. The verse that preceeds:

"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."

And follows afterwards: "And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] The video is obviously edited and elaborated out of context. No muslim supports terrorism, as it is strictly forbidden to kill any civillian, whether it be in times of war or stability. Dr. Zakir Nakir is stating how he doesn't believe the propagandistic lies imposed by the west onto the general public, but also states that he doesnt support bin laden because he doesnt know if bin laden caused 9/11, or if it was an inside jobNayef_shroof

:| "Prophetofdoom.net"...I believe its self explanatory that the information presented in the website is mistranslated, biased, and misinterpreted out of context from the Quran. They also fail to mention the verses that preceed or follow subsequently. Ill give you some examples of the mistranslated/misplaced context/cherryp icked "verses" the site has chosen:

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and lie in wait and ambush them using every strategem of war." This verse, albeit mistranslated, is directed in regards SPECIFICALLY to enemy combatants who fight you in combat. The verse that preceeds:

"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."

And follows afterwards: "And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

Just makes Muslim seem elitist and arrogant if anything.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

What?
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

Nayef_shroof

What?

Referring to yourselves as righteous and such. All religions do this obviously but it still annoys me. Annoys me that God only loves those who he scares too. And still:

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and lie in wait and ambush them using every strategem of war.

Not exactly peace loving.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

What?

Referring to yourselves as righteous and such. All religions do this obviously but it still annoys me. Annoys me that God only loves those who he scares too. And still:

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and lie in wait and ambush them using every strategem of war.

...Did you even read my post :/ ?

Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts
A skim through this thread and there are no less than 4 Muslims justifying paedophilia. One such justification - "After pubity she is no longer a child" . That about a 7 year old girl. So as I said earlier, Islam is a sick, evil 'religion' based upon hatred, violence, terrorism, PAEDOPHILIA and rape. Maz, you're a medical student because you want to help people? And then you try to justify men sleeping with children; or a 51 year old man marrying a 7 year old girl??? You shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Quite frankly you're all immoral and sick.
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Nayef_shroof

A skim through this thread and there are no less than 4 Muslims justifying paedophilia. One such justification - "After pubity she is no longer a child" . That about a 7 year old girl. So as I said earlier, Islam is a sick, evil 'religion' based upon hatred, violence, terrorism, PAEDOPHILIA and rape. Maz, you're a medical student because you want to help people? And then you try to justify men sleeping with children; or a 51 year old man marrying a 7 year old girl??? You shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Quite frankly you're all immoral and sick.Weenski
Apparently, since you missed my post:

"Also, for those westerners making such disgusting accusations against prophet muhammad being a pedophile, know this: One of prophet Muhammad's closest companions, Abu Bakr, asked Muhammad to marry is daughter, Aisha, at the age of 6. Muhammad declined, stating that he could not because SHE HAD NOT HIT PUBERTY. So, when she had reached puberty, (The age being debated between 9-15), they sought Aisha's conscent to whether she would marry prophet Muhammad. After agreeing, they married...On another point, for those who argue that Muhammad married to fullfil his hypersexual desires, know that, at the age of 25, Muhammad married a 40 year old widow named Khadijah, not marrying anyone else for more than 25 YEARS until she passed away EDIT: A very important note that nearly all forget: The life expectancy of people during those times was approximately 25-30 years, so, generally, people mraried at a MUCH younger age (Average being 10-14). Funnily enough, in the play "Romeo and Juliet", Romeo was approximately 14 years old, with juliet being 13 years old. This being a testament to my previous statement"

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] What? Nayef_shroof

Yes but still:

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

Nayef_shroof

Jazak Allah khair. :)

Thread went on from minority intolerance in America to nitpicking anything against Muslims. Ironic.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

Victorious_Fize

Thread went on from minority intolerance in America to nitpicking anything against Muslims. Ironic.

shokran jazeelan :P
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

Yes but still:

Like I said, this verse is regarded specifically to enemy combatants, especially at the time of prophet muhammad when polytheists sought to kill every muslim

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

Victorious_Fize

No it didn't. Stop acting so persecuted.

_R34LiTY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 _R34LiTY_
Member since 2008 • 3331 Posts

A number of things contribute to what seems to be standard hypocrisy by various people that practice religion. In my opinion, most notably are Ego & Pride that surface when attempting to put down another religion or when trying to point out some fallacy in the logic being exercised by "this or that" religion.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] no comments flame dragger/ultrapc?Ilovegames1992

I'm not complaining, just pointing it out. I don't even consider this "persecution", I understand there are some concers about Islam and related matters, but some people continued just for the sake of feeling that they are triumphant. Arguments such as Aisha being insane and being "f*cked for enlightenment" are pretty messed up man.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Jazak Allah khair. :)

Victorious_Fize

I'm not complaining, just pointing it out. I don't even consider this "persecution", I understand there are some concers about Islam and related matters, but some people continued just for the sake of feeling that they are triumphant. Arguments such as Aisha being insane and being "f*cked for enlightenment" are pretty messed up man.

To be honest i never made those remarks. They are a tad strange.

Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts

[QUOTE="Weenski"]A skim through this thread and there are no less than 4 Muslims justifying paedophilia. One such justification - "After pubity she is no longer a child" . That about a 7 year old girl. So as I said earlier, Islam is a sick, evil 'religion' based upon hatred, violence, terrorism, PAEDOPHILIA and rape. Maz, you're a medical student because you want to help people? And then you try to justify men sleeping with children; or a 51 year old man marrying a 7 year old girl??? You shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Quite frankly you're all immoral and sick.Nayef_shroof

"Also, for those westerners making such disgusting accusations against prophet muhammad being a pedophile, know this: One of prophet Muhammad's closest companions, Abu Bakr, asked Muhammad to marry is daughter, Aisha, at the age of 6. Muhammad declined, stating that he could not because SHE HAD NOT HIT PUBERTY. So, when she had reached puberty, (The age being debated between 9-15), they sought Aisha's conscent to whether she would marry prophet Muhammad. After agreeing, they married...On another point, for those who argue that Muhammad married to fullfil his hypersexual desires, know that, at the age of 25, Muhammad married a 40 year old widow named Khadijah, not marrying anyone else for more than 25 YEARS until she passed away EDIT: A very important note that nearly all forget: The life expectancy of people during those times was approximately 25-30 years, so, generally, people mraried at a MUCH younger age (Average being 10-14). Funnily enough, in the play "Romeo and Juliet", Romeo was approximately 14 years old, with juliet being 13 years old. This being a testament to my previous statement"

So you're saying that it's ok to marry young 9 year old girl for example as long as she's hit puberty?
Thread went on from minority intolerance in America to nitpicking anything against Muslims. Ironic.Victorious_fize
I wouldn't call an intolerance of paedophelia 'nit picking'. 'It's ok if they've passed puberty?? Bunch of sickos. Paedos are sick people who deserve a slow and painful death. But so are disabled people, gay people, non Muslims, etc etc according to many Muslim organisations and communities. STOP JUSTIFYING MARRIGE TO 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS. IT'S WRONG!
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Nayef_shroof

So you're saying that it's ok to marry young 9 year old girl for example as long as she's hit puberty? [QUOTE="Victorious_fize"]Thread went on from minority intolerance in America to nitpicking anything against Muslims. Ironic.Weenski
I wouldn't call an intolerance of paedophelia 'nit picking'. 'It's ok if they've passed puberty?? Bunch of sickos. Paedos are sick people who deserve a slow and painful death. But so are disabled people, gay people, non Muslims, etc etc according to many Muslim organisations and communities. STOP JUSTIFYING MARRIGE TO 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS. IT'S WRONG!

What your stating is part of Islam in NOT TRUE. Frankly, your spouting disgusting LIES about Islam. Your just an ignorant biggot who has nothing to contribute but misinformation and hatred towards Islam. Where did you obtain the notion that disabled people and non-muslims deserve death? BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

To be honest i never made those remarks. They are a tad strange.

Heh, yeah. :P
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#287 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)Nayef_shroof

That's pretty bigoted.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"]

[QUOTE="Weenski"] Apparently, since you missed my post:

Weenski

So you're saying that it's ok to marry young 9 year old girl for example as long as she's hit puberty?
Thread went on from minority intolerance in America to nitpicking anything against Muslims. Ironic.Victorious_fize

We are not justifying child marrige, we are explaining Aisha's case. Anything else in your post is just clouded anger/hate...

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)THE_DRUGGIE

That's pretty bigoted.

Homosexuality is one of the largest sins in Islam, and is strictly forbidden...Homosexuals cannot act as homosexuals in public, but they can in private, knowing the punishment that'll be given by God.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)Nayef_shroof

That's pretty bigoted.

Homosexuality is one of the largest sins in Islam, and is strictly forbidden...Homosexuals cannot act as homosexuals in public, but they can in private, knowing the punishment that'll be given by God.

Like I said, that's pretty bigoted.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)Nayef_shroof

That's pretty bigoted.

How does one act homosexual?

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

That's pretty bigoted.

Ilovegames1992

Obviously acting in a feminine manner
Avatar image for deactivated-597bb01c846a2
deactivated-597bb01c846a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#293 deactivated-597bb01c846a2
Member since 2011 • 1495 Posts

That's pretty bigoted.

Ilovegames1992

Like this.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)THE_DRUGGIE

That's pretty bigoted.

Nobody said religion is easy. It's all a perceptual utopia of standardized rules everyone wishes to reach. Homosexuality is just one of those that religions haven't been kind to. Self determination is really subjective and most opt for at least being left in peace during their privacy, practicing what they want to do freely.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)Victorious_Fize

That's pretty bigoted.

Nobody said religion is easy. It's all a perceptual utopia of standardized rules everyone wishes to reach. Homosexuality is just one of those that religions haven't been kind to. Self determination is really subjective and most opt for at least being left in peace during their privacy, practicing what they want to do freely.

But that's only a utopia for certain groups, thus not making it a utopia at all. Instead, you have people being restricted in the practice of their freedoms as well as demonizing them for something harmless.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

That's pretty bigoted.

Ilovegames1992

Well, if you'd REALLY like to know...
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Nayef_shroof
[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] BTW, regarding homosexuals, they cannot be flamboyant about their sexual orientation or represent homosexuality in public, but other than that, they can be homosexuals in private (Obviously though they will receive punishment from God after they die)Victorious_Fize

That's pretty bigoted.

Sorry, but could you please delete your post quoting me and Weenski? The GS messaging system malfunctioned and misquoted me
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Nayef_shroof

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

That's pretty bigoted.

THE_DRUGGIE

But that's only a utopia for certain groups, thus not making it a utopia at all. Instead, you have people being restricted in the practice of their freedoms as well as demonizing them for something harmless.

LOL Homosexuality is not harmless in the slightest
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 THE_DRUGGIE

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Nobody said religion is easy. It's all a perceptual utopia of standardized rules everyone wishes to reach. Homosexuality is just one of those that religions haven't been kind to. Self determination is really subjective and most opt for at least being left in peace during their privacy, practicing what they want to do freely.Nayef_shroof

Care to elaborate?

Avatar image for deactivated-597bb01c846a2
deactivated-597bb01c846a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#300 deactivated-597bb01c846a2
Member since 2011 • 1495 Posts
[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Nobody said religion is easy. It's all a perceptual utopia of standardized rules everyone wishes to reach. Homosexuality is just one of those that religions haven't been kind to. Self determination is really subjective and most opt for at least being left in peace during their privacy, practicing what they want to do freely.Nayef_shroof

yeah homosexuality corrupts the minds of our children and makes horrible diseases like hiv/aids spread throughout society.