Whats with hatred towards mormons, muslims, and other non-christian religions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="MAZ85"]yeah i'm a med students and i read articles , one of them which made me stop and think is the age of puberty of american girls is becoming 8 y.o sometimes even 7 , so I said : wow , american girls are reaching puberty as early as arab girls is arab villages in the desert climate ! 9 years old in the standards of that time and place is largely enough for a woman to reach puberty , weather was hot even in winter , life was hard , food is clearely not the same , they mainly ate dates , vinegar , wheat bead and camel milk , those factors change a lot and i can confirm she was fonctionally a woman and o longer a girl at 9 y.o , as for toys i don't now what hadith you're talking about but man don't be rediculous , my mother is 45 and she still has a doll her brother gave her like 3 years ago !Frame_Dragger
So... if you want to sleep with 9 year olds, you recommend camel's milk? J/K... hearing you try to justify that is actually pretty sick.

Tell me then, when Aisha grew older, why did she remain a Muslim? Why did she lead Muslims out of full faith, and was named "Mothers of the Believers", why did she lead Muslims in the battle of Jammal? When the prophet died, she said nothing but good of him, mentioning hadiths of their time more than any wife. She loved him, and they had a special life together. People tend to think everything stayed at 9... she grew, and she truly treasured her life with him and in Islam.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"][QUOTE="MAZ85"]MAZ85
Um... that's still pedophilia, so who cares if they've begun puberty yet... you're f*cking a kid. I'm unclear how this helps your original premise, which APPEARS to justify pedophilia. Now you've moved from justification, to apologetics.

A girl who hits puberty s no longer a kid

Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Um... that's still pedophilia, so who cares if they've begun puberty yet... you're f*cking a kid. I'm unclear how this helps your original premise, which APPEARS to justify pedophilia. Now you've moved from justification, to apologetics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, really, best thing I have read all day.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Jesus.....

I do find it humerous that Muhammad was a paedo. That's pretty funny.

ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ultrapc
Member since 2010 • 808 Posts

yeah i'm a med students and i read articles , one of them which made me stop and think is the age of puberty of american girls is becoming 8 y.o sometimes even 7 , so I said : wow , american girls are reaching puberty as early as arab girls is arab villages in the desert climate ! 9 years old in the standards of that time and place is largely enough for a woman to reach puberty , weather was hot even in winter , life was hard , food is clearely not the same , they mainly ate dates , vinegar , wheat bead and camel milk , those factors change a lot and i can confirm she was fonctionally a woman and o longer a girl at 9 y.o , as for toys i don't now what hadith you're talking about but man don't be rediculous , my mother is 45 and she still has a doll her brother gave her like 3 years ago !MAZ85
Honestly , idk how to respond to this , you trying to justify the marriage of a 51 year old man to a 6 year old is bad enough , at a certain age women become ready to bear children , that's when their pelvis enlarges to make space for the baby's head to pass through ,that doesn't happen before 12-14 years of age sometimes even after that age , before that they are kids , a male and female body is structurally the same at that age aside from penis vagina , that is until sex hormones start flowing in the body in a high rate and making all the changes ( enlargement of pelvis , breasts ect ..... ) along with secondary sex characteristics. also ,I don't care what that sheikh says in the video , he's a muslim , he will try to justify it , just like you are and may also lie about it , sheikhs do that all the time, lying for religion , anyway back to the point , at no time should a 6 year old and 51 year old marriage be acceptable . btw , why did you dodge Kinanas torture ? that's right , sheikhs didn't tell you about that one , did they ? there's lots of other examples .

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts
[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] Um... that's still pedophilia, so who cares if they've begun puberty yet... you're f*cking a kid. I'm unclear how this helps your original premise, which APPEARS to justify pedophilia. Now you've moved from justification, to apologetics.Victorious_Fize

Children cannot give consent, that's sort of the whole point.

@MAZ85: You understand that the definition of pedophilia is attraction to children, regardless of whether or not they've had menses or not? What the hell kind of med student are you anyway?

Wait... let me ask you this: A 9 year old girl comes into your office/hospital showing clear signs of sexual abuse, but she's begun to menstruate. Do you report this crime, or not? Or... is it OK because it only OK when Muhammed does the shtupping? :roll:
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] Um... that's still pedophilia, so who cares if they've begun puberty yet... you're f*cking a kid. I'm unclear how this helps your original premise, which APPEARS to justify pedophilia. Now you've moved from justification, to apologetics.Victorious_Fize

This isn't funny; it's infuriating.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Frame_Dragger

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] Um... that's still pedophilia, so who cares if they've begun puberty yet... you're f*cking a kid. I'm unclear how this helps your original premise, which APPEARS to justify pedophilia. Now you've moved from justification, to apologetics.coolbeans90

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, really, best thing I have read all day.

Yeah... he's claiming to be a medical student though, which makes it less funny IMO. I guess if it's sacred pedophilia, then it's A-OK... *blegh*
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 MAZ85
Member since 2007 • 1094 Posts
I don't see why you guys are laughing from wikipedia : As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.[1][2][3][4] It reads PREPUBESCENT , also : ONSET OF PUBERTY MAY VARY
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Frame_Dragger

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="MAZ85"] A girl who hits puberty s no longer a kid coolbeans90

It's the lengths to which people will go in the defense of their religion, which is funny, but it involved f*cking a 6-9 year old and justifying that in the present context, which is NOT.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="MAZ85"] A girl who hits puberty s no longer a kid coolbeans90

hey bro why are you so intolerant of the beliefs of others. COEXIST
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="Frame_Dragger"] Um... that's still pedophilia, so who cares if they've begun puberty yet... you're f*cking a kid. I'm unclear how this helps your original premise, which APPEARS to justify pedophilia. Now you've moved from justification, to apologetics.coolbeans90

[/QUOTE

It's a bit scary too. I find it bizarre that millions of people worship a paedophile and statutory rapist.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.Victorious_Fize
That's.....not a good argument FYI.

Nonetheless just because the ToU are relaxed doesn't mean it's bash Islam time guys.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 coolbeans90

I don't see why you guys are laughing from wikipedia : As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.[1][2][3][4] It reads PREPUBESCENT , also : ONSET OF PUBERTY MAY VARYMAZ85

Nothing to do with whether or not they are a "kid" -- nor does it have anything to do with respect to consent.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Victorious_Fize

Why? You know, she lived 66 years. Every single time, never she looked or said anything of it negatively. :| She was proud to be his wife, and to be a Muslim. So I ask you again, why?
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MAZ85

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] A girl who hits puberty s no longer a kid Ilovegames1992

[/QUOTE

It's a bit scary too. I find it bizarre that millions of people worship a paedophile and statutory rapist.

1250 millions for your information , and they can't all be wrong
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.Frame_Dragger

It's the lengths to which people will go in the defense of their religion, which is funny, but it involved f*cking a 6-9 year old and justifying that in the present context, which is NOT.

If they keep this up, I will be an atheist sooner than I had planned to be.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Frame_Dragger
I don't see why you guys are laughing from wikipedia : As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.[1][2][3][4] It reads PREPUBESCENT , also : ONSET OF PUBERTY MAY VARYMAZ85
It's written that way because it wasn't considered necessary to elaborate what the normal range for pubescence is. Holy sh*t MAZ... you have issues that can't be fixed...
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.

That's.....not a good argument FYI. Nonetheless just because the ToU are relaxed doesn't mean it's bash Islam time guys.

I don't understand the fuss. She lived a long life, and gladly championed his cause. You all speak as if he violated her.
ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 ultrapc

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.LJS9502_basic

Nonetheless just because the ToU are relaxed doesn't mean it's bash Islam time guys.

No one is bashing , this is a normal debate .
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.ultrapc

I don't see anybody debunking my points.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.

That's.....not a good argument FYI. Nonetheless just because the ToU are relaxed doesn't mean it's bash Islam time guys.

I don't understand the fuss. She lived a long life, and gladly championed his cause. You all speak as if he violated her.

She was not a consenting adult when they married/hooked up. Even considering people married younger back in the day.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.ultrapc

So Sun saying the dude's religion was a lie was a compliment?

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.coolbeans90

[/QUOTE

When it comes to f*cking 6-9 year olds, apparantly you can be. That, and by definition that means the other 5.8 billion people on earth are wrong, which by your pathetic attempt at logic trumps you.

It's interesting to see two people using the internet to justify pedophilia on the part of their prophet... it's scary to see that justification extend to the modern day. You both (Fize and Maz) understand that in most countries doing this today would lead to your arrest?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.Victorious_Fize

Why? You know, she lived 66 years. Every single time, never she looked or said anything of it negatively. :| She was proud to be his wife, and to be a Muslim. So I ask you again, why?

WHICH PROVES POSITIVELY NOTHING WITH RESPECT TO THE ISSUE OF CONSENT, NOR DOES IT JUSTIFY CLEARLY REPREHENSIBLE ACTIONS ON THE PART OF (PERHAPS NOT-SO) COGNIZANT ADULTS WHO ARE PRESUMABLY PROPHETS.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.MAZ85

[/QUOTE

Yes they can.

Avatar image for deactivated-597bb01c846a2
deactivated-597bb01c846a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#127 deactivated-597bb01c846a2
Member since 2011 • 1495 Posts

[QUOTE="ultrapc"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]That's.....not a good argument FYI.

LJS9502_basic

Don't see what's wrong with saying something like that if you believe it's true.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Pedophilia or not, they were both consenting. Before and after.Victorious_Fize

No one's saying that. All they're saying is he had sex with a minor.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="ultrapc"] No one is bashing , this is a normal debate . Diophage

Don't see what's wrong with saying something like that if you believe it's true.

It's against the religious ToU still...and he used to be a mod. Which means he should be held to a higher standard.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]That's.....not a good argument FYI. Nonetheless just because the ToU are relaxed doesn't mean it's bash Islam time guys.

She was not a consenting adult when they married/hooked up. Even considering people married younger back in the day.

She became an adult, and looked extremely favorably on it. :|
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Frame_Dragger

Victorious_Fize

I already did, children can't give consent, and it's not unusual for people in the modern world to never turn on their victimizers. In a time when her entire life revolved around this supposed holy man, and speaking out against him probably would have gotten her killed... it's a no-brainer. You see, in MOST of the world your comments would just be seen as the ramblings of a pedophile, or pedophilic apologist... the notion that they require debunking is laughable.

@LJS9502_basic: It's not about bashing Islam, it's about bashing pedophilia being defended in 2011.

Avatar image for deactivated-597bb01c846a2
deactivated-597bb01c846a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#132 deactivated-597bb01c846a2
Member since 2011 • 1495 Posts

[QUOTE="Diophage"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]So Sun saying the dude's religion was a lie was a compliment?

LJS9502_basic

It's against the religious ToU still...and he used to be a mod. Which means he should be held to a higher standard.

If everyone had a strong pair of balls, this wouldn't be an issue.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

WHICH PROVES POSITIVELY NOTHING WITH RESPECT TO THE ISSUE OF CONSENT, NOR DOES IT JUSTIFY CLEARLY REPREHENSIBLE ACTIONS ON THE PART OF (PERHAPS NOT-SO) COGNIZANT ADULTS WHO ARE PRESUMABLY PROPHETS.

You really need to calm down. Who are you to question God's will?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 coolbeans90

Victorious_Fize

I do see people doing so and then you defend them by not even addressing the issue. "Oh, she had a long life".

ultrapc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 ultrapc

LJS9502_basic

It doesn't have to be a compliment to be a debate , he presented a point and challenged me to debunk it , i did . calling his religion a lie was my own opinion and i don't see it as an insult .
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Victorious_Fize

coolbeans90

WHICH I SHOULD REMIND YOU THAT I SPEAK ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE AND CAPS MAKES IT HARD TO READ.

Speak simple English for the sake of the debate.

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MAZ85
victorious-fize : stop replying please , they will not understand just because they don't want to , I'm going to bed , it's already 23:00 , i started my weekend with this debate which is not a good start to a weekend at all , sorry guys i'm gonna leave you ; Peace , Peace , Peace . quran 25:63 : And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] I don't understand the fuss. She lived a long life, and gladly championed his cause. You all speak as if he violated her.Victorious_Fize

And?

Some people look back on child abuse as okie dokie.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Victorious_Fize

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="ultrapc"] No one is bashing , this is a normal debate . coolbeans90

I do see people doing so and then you defend them by not even addressing the issue. "Oh, she had a long life".

"and in that long life, she loved every minute of her life with the prophet"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] I don't understand the fuss. She lived a long life, and gladly championed his cause. You all speak as if he violated her.

That's not a good point as I said prior. I'm not getting in the mix of bashing religion....but dude....some things aren't right.
Legacy-of-Todd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Legacy-of-Todd
Member since 2011 • 539 Posts

Just popping by

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] I don't see anybody debunking my points.Victorious_Fize

"and in that long life, she loved every minute of what happened to her with the prophet"

Which has nothing to do WRT consent nor does it address the moral integrity of f***ing a kid.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="ultrapc"] No one is bashing , this is a normal debate . ultrapc

It doesn't have to be a compliment to be a debate , he presented a point and challenged me to debunk it , i did . calling his religion a lie was my own opinion and i don't see it as an insult .

Nah he presented his opinion. Not a point., But then I don't expect much of him....he only debates the weak.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Victorious_Fize
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]She was not a consenting adult when they married/hooked up. Even considering people married younger back in the day.LJS9502_basic

That's not a good point as I said prior. I'm not getting in the mix of bashing religion....but dude....some things aren't right.

I know. If Aisha screamed in the tops of her lung in any part of her life saying she was violated, I would not be a Muslim. The fact remains, she did not, and she in fact played an extremely vital role in Islam.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Diophage"] Don't see what's wrong with saying something like that if you believe it's true. Frame_Dragger

Is this some weird extension of your perennial defense of Catholicism, and related kiddie f*cking, do you personally dislike Sun, or do you think your opinion on the ToU matters? In any case, it's amazing to see your personal issues get in the way of what would normally (I hope), be outrage over a modern defense of raping a child.

I don't believe in bashing someone's beliefs. But then I'm not immature and intolerant and trying so hard to be cool in OT. Appeal to emotion and straw man....kudos.

Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Frame_Dragger
victorious-fize : stop replying please , they will not understand just because they don't want to , I'm going to bed , it's already 23:00 , i started my weekend with this debate which is not a good start to a weekend at all , sorry guys i'm gonna leave you ; Peace , Peace , Peace . quran 25:63 : And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peaceMAZ85
Or in your case, defend pedophilia.
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Victorious_Fize

coolbeans90

"and in that long life, she loved every minute of what happened to her with the prophet"

Which has nothing to do WRT to consent nor does it address the moral integrity of f***ing a kid.

So you're just talking about the morality of child marriage, and not what Aisha feels about it and her experience with it?
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Frame_Dragger
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] She became an adult, and looked extremely favorably on it. :|Victorious_Fize

I know. If Aisha screamed in the tops of her lung in any part of her life saying she was violated, I would not be a Muslim. The fact remains, she did not, and she in fact played an extremely vital role in Islam.

If she had done that, she would probably have been killed and your mythology would just be slightly altered.