The Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]

Didn't expect the Woodbury Arena to make an apperance onto the tv adaption. Guess Andrea will finally realize how messed up that community is finally.....

Swanogt19

Same. Thought it was too violent. And that phone call. what the fvck

Ha Didn't expect the phone call to make it onto tv either. As a side note, I hope that they don't drag out Carol being missing.

So is Carol dead or something? They literally made no mention of her in this episode. -Tish-
They assume she died. Carl used her name as one of the possible names for his sister. And Daryl placed a flower at her "grave".

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#402 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
So is Carol dead or something? They literally made no mention of her in this episode. -Tish-
Except when Daryl placed the flower she gave him infront of the tombstone. I assume she is dead.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#403 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Interesting sidenote, the flower Darryl placed on Carol's grave was a Cherokee Rose.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#404 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

I doubt Carol is dead. It wouldn't make sense not to see a body, nor did anyone say anything about her body. They're just assuming she's dead.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#405 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I doubt Carol is dead. It wouldn't make sense not to see a body, nor did anyone say anything about her body. They're just assuming she's dead.

leviathan91

In the preview didn't they find Carol's knife? I really hope they find her next episode and not drag it on.

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#406 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts

leviathan91
who cares? T-Dog was more important to the group than Carol.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Swanogt19

I know but I hate loose ends.

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#408 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"][QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

Her & Daryl have alot of potential( I was wrong about my bet :x ), so I'm assuming she's alive. At the very least, they'll find her in walker form. They won't just abandon her. Talking dead mentioned something about her I believe.

Oh god...speaking of Talking Dead...Andrea, wow...

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
I dont think Carol is alive since you would think by now they would have found her body or not stop searching until they did. Sure she could have been trapped in a cell or a room by walkers but i just dont think the group, even with everything that went down, would just assume she died without knowing for sure.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"] who cares? T-Dog was more important to the group than Carol.mccoyca112

Her & Daryl have alot of potential( I was wrong about my bet :x ), so I'm assuming she's alive. At the very least, they'll find her in walker form. They won't just abandon her. Talking dead mentioned something about her I believe.

What happened with Andrea on The Talking Dead?

oASSASSINo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 oASSASSINo
Member since 2012 • 27 Posts
Spectacular wd ep tonight, bravo. Mishon was right all along about Woodbury, all cookies and cream at face value, but behind the scene, the governor is churning up some sinister plans. I wonder what is the the significance of the scribbled pages in the journal. And that was pretty wild when he was combing the girl's hair and it turned out to be his walker daughter, and like Chris Hardwick said, I wish I could just put a bag over my nephew's head sometimes. And Carol is alive, they would not have T-dog sacrifice himself just for Carol to get killed. Also, I was expecting Rick to snap, I mean who wouldn't, but that's great Daryl stepped up in his absence. I loved how they showed Daryl had a compassionate side, he was the last one expected to be motherly, that was awesome. All in all it was a fantastic episode, and I am ecstatic for the next.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
Can someone to me what happened the last 5-10 min? I missed it
Avatar image for Raged-wolverine
Raged-wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Raged-wolverine
Member since 2005 • 6075 Posts
I'm speculating they're going to spend the next 3-4 episodes looking for Carol and in the end she'll turn up in somebarn just like sophia did and would have become a walker by then. It'd be sad and hilarious at the same time. Sad because Daryl would have lost that companionship, hilarious because then we can say...like daughter, like mother! <<<<<--- i know...that's just mean :p
mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 mccoyca112

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

What happened with Andrea on The Talking Dead?

Dat make out session with the gov....

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 CommanderShiro

mccoyca112

Meh, screw Andrea. But omg that glorious T-Dogg puppet.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
Interesting episode. Am curious about the phone and I personally did not find the zombie gladiator thing that bad; assuming that what the governor said was true.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 l4dak47

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Pirate700

[spoiler] Carol's actor already confirmed she was killed off. [/spoiler]

The reason her body was gone was because the zombie ate her...the one with the big gut that Rick cut into.

I thought that was Lori for a couple seconds because it looked like a pregnant female zombie.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

l4dak47

The reason her body was gone was because the zombie ate her...the one with the big gut that Rick cut into.

I thought that was Lori for a couple seconds because it looked like a pregnant female zombie.

So did I. I was like, man, being a zombie wasn't kind to her. :P

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Pirate700"][spoiler] Carol's actor already confirmed she was killed off. [/spoiler]

Pirate700

:lol:
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 CommanderShiro

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Pirate700

You sure you're not confusing Carol and Lori? The fat zombie ate the remains of Lori. Carol is still missing.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 leviathan91

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Pirate700"][spoiler] Carol's actor already confirmed she was killed off. [/spoiler]

Pirate700

Source? According to the Walking Dead wiki, she's going to make an appearence in the next episode.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

CommanderShiro

You sure you're not confusing Carol and Lori? The fat zombie ate the remains of Lori. Carol is still missing.

Yes, you're right. I mean Lori.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] I thought that was Lori for a couple seconds because it looked like a pregnant female zombie. leviathan91

Source? According to the Walking Dead wiki, she's going to make an appearence in the next episode.

I had a brain fart. I meant lori. I deleted the other post.

edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#425 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

CommanderShiro

I don't think that's right... The fat zombie didn't eat Lori--Rick would've seen Lori's half-consumed body on the floor. The fat zombie isn't Lori, either, because zombie Lori would have a giant gash in her stomach. In any case, I thought the latest episode was only so-so...I do have high hopes for the one next weekend, though. My prediction is that Mishone will come back to the town right as everything is going to hell and eventually, somehow, become part of Andrea and Merle's group. It's just a guess though, I haven't read any of the graphic novels. (obviously)
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
Is it possible that Carol saved Lori? I hope not. Worst characters ever.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Pirate700

Is it possible that Carol saved Lori? I hope not. Worst characters ever.DaBrainz
Again, no, it's not. Lori already confirmed she was killed off. Also, she was in that fat zombie's stomach which is why rick was cutting it open.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

[QUOTE="DaBrainz"]Is it possible that Carol saved Lori? I hope not. Worst characters ever.Pirate700

Again, no, it's not. Lori already confirmed she was killed off. Also, she was in that fat zombie's stomach which is why rick was cutting it open.

TV rule #1: A character is not dead until they show the dead body. They didn't show the body.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

I don't think that's right... The fat zombie didn't eat Lori--Rick would've seen Lori's half-consumed body on the floor.edgewalker16

what...?

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 mccoyca112

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

CommanderShiro

Meh, screw Andrea. But omg that glorious T-Dogg puppet.

I know! If I was Irone, I would have asked to take that home. It was so legit.

edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 edgewalker16

[QUOTE="edgewalker16"]I don't think that's right... The fat zombie didn't eat Lori--Rick would've seen Lori's half-consumed body on the floor.mrmusicman247

what...?

I'm just saying when have you ever seen a zombie in TWD completely consume an entire body? T-Dog was being eaten by two zombies and they weren't even close to consuming the body by the time the rest of Rick's group found them. We're to simply assume that one zombie devoured Lori's entire body in, roughly, the same amount of time? I don't think so. Lori is a zombie and she's walking the halls.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="DaBrainz"]Is it possible that Carol saved Lori? I hope not. Worst characters ever.DaBrainz

TV rule #1: A character is not dead until they show the dead body. They didn't show the body.

They can't show the body. She was eaten...

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"]

[QUOTE="edgewalker16"]I don't think that's right... The fat zombie didn't eat Lori--Rick would've seen Lori's half-consumed body on the floor.edgewalker16

what...?

I'm just saying when have you ever seen a zombie in TWD completely consume an entire body? T-Dog was being eaten by two zombies and they weren't even close to consuming the body by the time the rest of Rick's group found them. We're to simply assume that one zombie devoured Lori's entire body in, roughly, the same amount of time? I don't think so. Lori is a zombie and she's walking the halls.

that's why the zombie's belly was huge when rick found it because it ate a huge amount
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 edgewalker16
[QUOTE="edgewalker16"]

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"]

what...?

mrmusicman247

that's why the zombie's belly was huge when rick found it because it ate a huge amount

You'll have to forgive my skepticism, but I still don't buy it.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Pirate700

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"][QUOTE="edgewalker16"] I'm just saying when have you ever seen a zombie in TWD completely consume an entire body? T-Dog was being eaten by two zombies and they weren't even close to consuming the body by the time the rest of Rick's group found them. We're to simply assume that one zombie devoured Lori's entire body in, roughly, the same amount of time? I don't think so. Lori is a zombie and she's walking the halls.

edgewalker16

You'll have to forgive my skepticism, but I still don't buy it.

He didn't have to eat the entire body. Just much of it. That's why it was bloated and couldn't move.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Kurushio"]I dont think Carol is alive since you would think by now they would have found her body or not stop searching until they did. Sure she could have been trapped in a cell or a room by walkers but i just dont think the group, even with everything that went down, would just assume she died without knowing for sure.Stringerboy

Killing Carol off-screen seems a bit strange to me.

It's weird how they just kind of had her disappear. She hasn't even been spoken of.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#438 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

leviathan91
I don't think is she dead. Just missing. It was a pretty bad episode, I thought. And Rick is pretty much a living "walker" so to speak. He's unemotionally and looks stoned out of his mind.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Pirate700

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

ShadowsDemon

I don't think is she dead. Just missing. It was a pretty bad episode, I thought. And Rick is pretty much a living "walker" so to speak. He's unemotionally and looks stoned out of his mind.

They aren't even speaking of her though. She basically just disappeared off the show.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 l4dak47
[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

ShadowsDemon

He probably wishes he was stoned. Or had some alcohol or something.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Pirate700

They aren't even speaking of her though. She basically just disappeared off the show.

Pretty much. I wonder if she'll appear again.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] I don't think is she dead. Just missing. It was a pretty bad episode, I thought. And Rick is pretty much a living "walker" so to speak. He's unemotionally and looks stoned out of his mind. ShadowsDemon

Judging by how they're treating it like she was never even on the show, I wonder if something went on behind the scenes. Maybe she didn't like her role or something.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]They aren't even speaking of her though. She basically just disappeared off the show.

Pirate700

Judging by how they're treating it like she was never even on the show, I wonder if something went on behind the scenes. Maybe she didn't like her role or something.

She's in there for three seasons and suddenly she doesn't like her role? That seems dodgy to me. Isn't she bound by a contract or something?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Pretty much. I wonder if she'll appear again.ShadowsDemon

She's in there for three seasons and suddenly she doesn't like her role? That seems dodgy to me. Isn't she bound by a contract or something?

You can quit whenever you want. Happens all the time on TV shows where people don't like how the character is being used.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Judging by how they're treating it like she was never even on the show, I wonder if something went on behind the scenes. Maybe she didn't like her role or something.

Pirate700

You can quit whenever you want. Happens all the time on TV shows where people don't like how the character is being used.

Really? They can mess up the entire show just like that? It seems strange. I find it unlikely, though.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] She's in there for three seasons and suddenly she doesn't like her role? That seems dodgy to me. Isn't she bound by a contract or something?ShadowsDemon

Really? They can mess up the entire show just like that? It seems strange. I find it unlikely, though.

You don't get paid anymore but you aren't forced into labor just because of the contract.

TrapJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 TrapJak
Member since 2011 • 2933 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] I don't think is she dead. Just missing. It was a pretty bad episode, I thought. And Rick is pretty much a living "walker" so to speak. He's unemotionally and looks stoned out of his mind. ShadowsDemon

The preview for the next episode shows hints of her being alive. So no, she's not dead. The group is just assuming her death, and everyone was too focused on the baby to even mention her.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]You can quit whenever you want. Happens all the time on TV shows where people don't like how the character is being used.

Pirate700

You don't get paid anymore but you aren't forced into labor just because of the contract.

Well I still don't think it's true either way.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 l4dak47
i doubt she just left or w/e. I mean, her role wasn't' exactly that great the previous two seasons, so why leave now?
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 edgewalker16
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] She's in there for three seasons and suddenly she doesn't like her role? That seems dodgy to me. Isn't she bound by a contract or something?ShadowsDemon

Carol was hardly integral to the success of the show. On the contrary, the episodes dedicated to the dynamic between Carol and Sophia were some of the worst in the series.