The Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#351 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"]Aww. Why can't the governor kill Carol like he killed that zombie with a golf ball.Pirate700

You want the Governor to kill Carol by way of a golf ball? :P

Why not? A stupid character should get a stupid death.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

I see Merle and Amy turning against the Governor once he kills (or tries to kill) Michone (or however you spell her name). Those two will head out after Woodbury gets overrun, have sex, Amy will now be the pregnant one, and they'll all finally hook up with the rest of the group.

edgewalker16

I think you mean Andrea. Amy is her younger sister that died in season 1.

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

- Carl as a badass is never NOT gonna be ridiculousD3nnyCrane

Never say never lol :P

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#354 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
We can't overlook the fact that Carol was practicing c-section. I predict she'll somehow find Lori and stitch her up (maybe Carl didn't really shoot her?) I don't know....it just caught me off guard. Everybody hates Lori but I never hated her as much as everyone else does. lonewolf604
Same. They didn't show Carl shooting Lori, so there's a chance she's not actually dead...
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="Sajo7"]I'll never get the Lori hate exclusive of every other bit of acting on this show. Why people single her out when Andrea and Rick have equally cringe-inducing lines is beyond me. [spoiler] Also I can't help but notice that after the group got another token black guy they killed off the old one. There can be only one! [/spoiler]

Wow...never thought of that. :P
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#356 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="muller39"] I agree pretty much a show down between the two best of each group. Rick vs the Governor and Merle vs Daryl.muller39

I see Carl vs the Governor. A no weapons fight to the death.

He can do anything now, he killed his mom. I wouldn't bet against him.

Yeah thanks for that TV. I really needed Carl to go Old Yeller on his mom.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]We can't overlook the fact that Carol was practicing c-section. I predict she'll somehow find Lori and stitch her up (maybe Carl didn't really shoot her?) I don't know....it just caught me off guard. Everybody hates Lori but I never hated her as much as everyone else does. ShadowsDemon
Same. They didn't show Carl shooting Lori, so there's a chance she's not actually dead...

I don't think it's a real chance. It was pretty clearly implied. I'm not sure a young child shooting his mother in the face s allowed to be shown on FX.

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#358 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
I agree Rick's reaction was off, but f*ck so was Carl's. He's what 12? He should have been sobbing. Instead Rick was the one who couldn't control himself, which was a little weird. Also, lol if its Shane's baby. Still a great episode though, T-Dawg you will be missed.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#359 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
I watched the first season of the show and while waiting for season 2 went and started getting into the graphic novels. I really REALLY love the novels and was on my way to going back to watching the series but everyone likes to spoil it on the ole social medias, and the changes they do for the television really makes me sad. The whole Lori thing as a stand-alone thing is good and seemed to have gotten the proper response from the viewers, but the way they did it in the novel makes so much more sense and was WAAAAY more crazy and unexpected.
-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#360 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]We can't overlook the fact that Carol was practicing c-section. I predict she'll somehow find Lori and stitch her up (maybe Carl didn't really shoot her?) I don't know....it just caught me off guard. Everybody hates Lori but I never hated her as much as everyone else does. ShadowsDemon

I would dismiss this idea entirely but I did that when people speculated that Andrew was still alive so.... I guess anything's possible.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[spoiler] It's confirmed, she's dead...

http://tvline.com/2012/11/05/sarah-wayne-callies-the-walking-dead-death-season-3/

[/spoiler]

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#362 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61423 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="lonewolf604"]We can't overlook the fact that Carol was practicing c-section. I predict she'll somehow find Lori and stitch her up (maybe Carl didn't really shoot her?) I don't know....it just caught me off guard. Everybody hates Lori but I never hated her as much as everyone else does. Pirate700

http://tvline.com/2012/11/05/sarah-wayne-callies-the-walking-dead-death-season-3/

[/spoiler]

She also dies in the comic, though in a different fashion. Thankfully they didn't do a "Shane" for her.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="lonewolf604"]We can't overlook the fact that Carol was practicing c-section. I predict she'll somehow find Lori and stitch her up (maybe Carl didn't really shoot her?) I don't know....it just caught me off guard. Everybody hates Lori but I never hated her as much as everyone else does. Pirate700

[/spoiler]

Damn. Oh well, I guess it's better than the constant resurrection or "I'm not really dead" aspect that's in so many other shows.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="lonewolf604"]We can't overlook the fact that Carol was practicing c-section. I predict she'll somehow find Lori and stitch her up (maybe Carl didn't really shoot her?) I don't know....it just caught me off guard. Everybody hates Lori but I never hated her as much as everyone else does. -Tish-

I would dismiss this idea entirely but I did that when people speculated that Andrew was still alive so.... I guess anything's possible.

Now, how the fvck did he manage to escape alive, with all those zombies around him with no way out and blood on his clothes? That confuses me.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="-Tish-"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Same. They didn't show Carl shooting Lori, so there's a chance she's not actually dead...

Now, how the fvck did he manage to escape alive, with all those zombies around him with no way out and blood on his clothes? That confuses me.

I really did not see him surviving after rick left him outside with the zombies. He killed both lori and T-dog(WAAA) because he had to screw around.
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#366 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

[QUOTE="edgewalker16"]

I see Merle and Amy turning against the Governor once he kills (or tries to kill) Michone (or however you spell her name). Those two will head out after Woodbury gets overrun, have sex, Amy will now be the pregnant one, and they'll all finally hook up with the rest of the group.

CommanderShiro

I think you mean Andrea. Amy is her younger sister that died in season 1.

Ah, yes, thank you. It occurred to me after I typed that up that I may have gotten the name wrong. I just didn't feel like fact-checking.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Anyone hear? The baby is a girl. I bet they'll name her after her mother.

[spoiler] In the comics, Lori and the baby both die but in the tv show, Lori dies. So what will be the fate of the baby? Will she live? Or be zombie chow? Tune in to find out! [/spoiler]

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[spoiler] In the comics, Lori and the baby both die but in the tv show, Lori dies. So what will be the fate of the baby? Will she live? Or be zombie chow? Tune in to find out! [/spoiler]

leviathan91
I was hopping for a baby-zombie hybrid kinda like blade.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="-Tish-"]I would dismiss this idea entirely but I did that when people speculated that Andrew was still alive so.... I guess anything's possible. YoshiYogurt

I really did not see him surviving after rick left him outside with the zombies. He killed both lori and T-dog(WAAA) because he had to screw around.

Yeah, but I don't know how he survived...
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
How did you guys manage to watch the show if u hate so many of the characters Ep. 4 was some hard sht to swallow
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]How did you guys manage to watch the show if u hate so many of the characters Ep. 4 was some hard sht to swallow

Any $hit is hard to swallow, in my case. :P
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]How did you guys manage to watch the show if u hate so many of the characters Ep. 4 was some hard sht to swallow

remember, hate is just another form of love.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Fightingfan

That is... Actually how would that work lol?

Tigerman950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#375 Tigerman950
Member since 2005 • 2516 Posts

Sorry to bump this but wow, can't believe they killed off Lori. And so early into the season too.

Stringerboy

That's exactly what shocked me, it all just happened so fast. She's such an important character I thought they'd save her until at least much later in the series, much less the season. Also, I didn't think she'd come along for another few months, she didn't seem (at least from what I could tell) that pregnant. I figured the baby's birth would be saved until maybe the season finale.

I wasn't a fan of Lori but the main reason I was so affected by her death was because of the impact it'll have on Rick and Carl (and the baby). Seeing Rick break down like that (very convincing, btw), the birth and Lori's and T-Dogg's deaths sure made this a hell of an emotional episode.

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

That is... Actually how would that work lol?

Not too well

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]New episode coming up soon! I have no idea whats gonna happen.

Rick flips some sh*t according to the previews.
mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

Since he's going out on his own, I'm betting on Daryl finding carol in this episode, or the next. Just a few minutes!

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Cheleman is here:cool:

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 leviathan91

Rick's losing it and Carol's missing. Five more minutes!

[spoiler] Well... that was unexpecting... [/spoiler]

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Hah, Rick is going so ham on those walkers!!!

Also, immediately at the start of this episode we get a bomb dropped! God this season has been so damn good!!!

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 LostProphetFLCL

Sorry for double post, but now we got a scene of Micchonne going ham on some zombies with yet ANOTHER twist!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 LostProphetFLCL

And once again, holy ****!

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

Didn't expect the Woodbury Arena to make an apperance onto the tv adaption. Guess Andrea will finally realize how messed up that community is finally.....

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Lol Andrea is probably wishing she left now.

LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 LostProphetFLCL

So yet another great episode! Anyone else agree?

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 mccoyca112

So many good moments...The sofie hand in the nursery hit me the hardest though. Awesome that they are doing the phone "conversations" as well.

& Lets not forget..."little asskicker"

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

I wonder what happend to Carol did she really just up and run away. was expecting her to pop out at the end.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

very meh and short.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 mrmusicman247

Awesome that they are doing the phone "conversations" as well.

mccoyca112

don't think they're doing this

[spoiler]

if you look closely at the preview for the next episode, he doesn't look like he's talking to Lori.

[/spoiler]

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 mccoyca112

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

Awesome that they are doing the phone "conversations" as well.

mrmusicman247

don't think they're doing this

[spoiler]

if you look closely at the preview for the next episode, he doesn't look like he's talking to Lori.

[/spoiler]

Care to elaborate? I didn't get a good look at it, another spoiler tag will do just fine, if you would.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#396 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I swear I thought I saw one of the zombies had teeth during the wrestling part.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 mrmusicman247
[spoiler] he said on the phone "we're dying out here" why would he need to explain that if it was Lori? [/spoiler]
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#398 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts

Didn't expect the Woodbury Arena to make an apperance onto the tv adaption. Guess Andrea will finally realize how messed up that community is finally.....

CommanderShiro
Same. Thought it was too violent. And that phone call. what the fvck
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#399 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

"Hello?"

"You will die in 7 days"

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#400 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
So is Carol dead or something? They literally made no mention of her in this episode.