The best proof of GOD is

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

what we have around us is enough proof.

DroidPhysX

war, famine, disease, poverty, starvation, children dying at birth, children born with bodily mutations,........

rape,murder, suicide bombers Holy sh!t, god is a sicko

well done for looking like an even bigger fool.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]war, famine, disease, poverty, starvation, children dying at birth, children born with bodily mutations,........GrayF0X786

I'm just describing the world around us, man.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Eh.....I don't believe in the randomness of the world.LordQuorthon

Hooray for science?

SCIENCE CAN'T EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!

Not yet but it does get rid of a lot of the randomness of how we perceive things.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]war, famine, disease, poverty, starvation, children dying at birth, children born with bodily mutations,........GrayF0X786

why would god decide to allow people to be born with w/e disorder (blindness, heart conditions, deformed limbs)?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

GrayF0X786
Like what?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MrPraline
[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] rape,murder, suicide bombers Holy sh!t, god is a sickoDroidPhysX

Here's proof bro

THE DATE OF THE LUNAR LANDINGS The Hour (of Doomsday) has drawn near and the Moon has split. (Surat al-Qamar, 1) The word Qamar means Moon, and the word Moon appears in the first verse of Surat al-Qamar. There are 1390 verses from that verse to the end of the Quran. The year 1390 in the Islamic calendar corresponds to 1969 AD, the date of the lunar landings. This, one of the greatest landmarks in human history, was indicated 14 centuries beforehand. (Allah knows the truth.) In addition, the word inshakka, meaning split, is used in this verse. The word is derived from the root shakka, meaning to plow, dig up, to turn the soil... In the same way, the Apollo 11 spacecraft that went to the Moon also took specimens of lunar dust back to Earth. In that sense, the term the Moon has split is consistent with developments in the present day.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BossPerson
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] well done for looking like an even bigger fool.MrPraline

Here's proof bro

THE DATE OF THE LUNAR LANDINGS The Hour (of Doomsday) has drawn near and the Moon has split. (Surat al-Qamar, 1) The word Qamar means Moon, and the word Moon appears in the first verse of Surat al-Qamar. There are 1390 verses from that verse to the end of the Quran. The year 1390 in the Islamic calendar corresponds to 1969 AD, the date of the lunar landings. This, one of the greatest landmarks in human history, was indicated 14 centuries beforehand. (Allah knows the truth.) In addition, the word inshakka, meaning split, is used in this verse. The word is derived from the root shakka, meaning to plow, dig up, to turn the soil... In the same way, the Apollo 11 spacecraft that went to the Moon also took specimens of lunar dust back to Earth. In that sense, the term the Moon has split is consistent with developments in the present day.

yea, those are the worst arguments.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

MrPraline

Like what?

you and me.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] rape,murder, suicide bombers Holy sh!t, god is a sickoBossPerson

why would god decide to allow people to be born with w/e disorder (blindness, heart conditions, deformed limbs)?

maybe its a test for the parents, to learn patience, either that or become a fool like you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

GrayF0X786

Like what?

you and me.

You're proof there is no god. MrPraline on the other hand...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] well done for looking like an even bigger fool.

GrayF0X786

maybe its a test for the parents, to learn patience, either that or become a fool like you.

If life is a test should everyone have the same test? Doesn't really work if you treat everyone differently.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#62 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
This thread is just asking for trouble...
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] well done for looking like an even bigger fool.

GrayF0X786

ha it seems your god is not hesitant to destroy a childs life just to test his parents

too bad for the kid wit cerebral palsy. **** him

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 MrPraline

GrayF0X786

Like what?

you and me.

I'm glad you think I'm proof of Allah's genius design, but I'm not so sure humans prove intelligent design. Not that I know what to believe anymore, but there's other explanations possible as well. Like the famed combination of abiogenesis and evolution.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Like what?toast_burner

you and me.

You're proof there is no god. MrPraline on the other hand...

yes go sit on his lap, your small little internet groups here mean nothing.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Like what?MrPraline

you and me.

I'm glad you think I'm proof of Allah's genius design, but I'm not so sure humans prove intelligent design. Not that I know what to believe anymore, but there's other explanations possible as well. Like the famed combination of abiogenesis and evolution.

just look at our galaxy, look where we are placed on the universe, our Moon, our Sun, our position from it, how can you not say all this is not creation? its sad to reject the fact that their is a creator, instead people want to act like a spoilt rebel child who thinks its cool to step out and ignore everything. their will be that point in your life where you will see how much worth life around you is.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BossPerson

Someone never studied astronomy in high school

or physics

or elementary logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] you and me.

GrayF0X786

just look at our galaxy, look where we are placed on the universe, our Moon, our Sun, our position from it, how can you not say all this is not creation? its sad to reject the fact that their is a creator, instead people want to act like a spoilt rebel child who thinks its cool to step out and ignore everything. their will be that point in your life where you will see how much worth life around you is.

There's billions of planets if not trillions. Looking at the universe only reinforces the idea there is no god.

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Blood-Scribe
Member since 2007 • 6465 Posts

just look at our galaxy, look where we are placed on the universe, our Moon, our Sun, our position from it, how can you not say all this is not creation?

GrayF0X786

Because we don't have any criteria by which we can distinguish what a 'designed' universe would look like versus a 'non-designed' universe.

Let's suspend that thought for a moment. Suppose the universe didn't have a creator. How would we be able to tell the difference? What about the universe would be different from what we observe now?

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

GrayF0X786

You do understand that there's other planets out there with similar conditions to Earth right? You do know they have found traces of water on several planets and moons in our solar system, so it's not something exclusive to Earth right? There are hundreds of trillions of planets in the universe, but you arrogantly assume this is the only one with life on it. GET REAL! You're worse then the Illusive Man when he was totally indoctrinated, because he at least in the end realized he was being controlled. You on the other hand totally worship something that has not nor will be proven to exist and you have to nerve to call someone else blind?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MrPraline

GrayF0X786

I've never been really persuaded by the teleological argument. Sure our universe is insane. Sure there's pages of questions that will never be answered. Sure we cannot conceptualize how huge it all is. But does that all prove there is a creator? Is it that simple? Why are there hundreds of billions of planets without life and history but somehow Earth has the chosen people and humanity's full history and future? Is there life on other worlds? Do they worship our gods? Are they our gods? Do they follow others? Are they real? Who knows, man. I sure don't.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BossPerson

c'mon grayfox, engage us. Im bored

feed the sheep

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GrayF0X786

people playing too much fvcking MassEffect.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

GrayF0X786

What is special about the milky way other than it containing us? What is important about our placement in the universe? All we really know about that anyway is that we're moving around 600 KM per second within it. Just because we exist the way we do does not mean we were created. It just means we exist.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MrPraline

GrayF0X786
You pointed to the miraculousness of the universe. Of its scope. Its size. Its ramifications. Why are we, on Earth, the only intelligent life? The small as f*ck blue planet. The planet of water. Would be a waste of space. God isn't exactly a good developer is he? There must be more than this.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 GrayF0X786

atheistaccident.jpg

trying to explain how you guys are a creation is just ugh! fvck this.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Yusuke420

GrayF0X786

It was an example you assclown, just admit you're too stupid to understand anything other then what an ancient book tells you and let us be done with this conversation.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Ace6301
trying to explain how you guys are a creation is just ugh! fvck this.GrayF0X786
Don't blame your failure on others. You can't explain it and prove it, that's your own fault. We're also not "accidents" as that implies there is some will to not have us. We're random happenstance and even then probably not the only things alive out there.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 MrPraline
GrayF0X786
Don't quit, but uhm. "An accident". An accident would be a small number of people ending up surviving. Compared to the scope of our universe, that's like humans existing only on Earth. Your accident. I believe there's life all over whatever we call the universe.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Blood-Scribe
Well that flopped quickly.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 BossPerson

33689384.jpg

why?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

atheistaccident.jpg

trying to explain how you guys are a creation is just ugh! fvck this.

GrayF0X786

What makes you think atheists think creation is an accident? An accident requires a sentient being to slip up. Life without a god is almost certain, there are so many planets that the odds of none of them having life is near impossible.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MrPraline
Well that flopped quickly.Blood-Scribe
I miss danwallacefan. :{
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Yusuke420

Grey's father shouldn't have had that "accident" and actually worn a condom!

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Blood-Scribe
[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"]Well that flopped quickly.MrPraline
I miss danwallacefan. :{

He is the Laihendi of Christian apologetics.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

MrPraline

You pointed to the miraculousness of the universe. Of its scope. Its size. Its ramifications. Why are we, on Earth, the only intelligent life? The small as f*ck blue planet. The planet of water. Would be a waste of space. God isn't exactly a good developer is he? There must be more than this.

EXACTLY, we are the only intelligent life here (there could be others in other galaxies but we don't know that yet and we don't even need to know) we are in a SET position, with a set amount of gravity, oxygen to breath, a system in a womens womb to produce life, i could go on and on, but you will keep denying the favours given to us!

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GrayF0X786

33689384.jpg

why?

BossPerson

aww you mad at the pic i posted? :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

GrayF0X786

EXACTLY, we are the only intelligent life here (there could be others in other galaxies but we don't know that yet and we don't even need to know) we are in a SET position, with a set amount of gravity, oxygen to breath, a system in a womens womb to produce life, i could go on and on, but you will keep denying the favours given to us!

So if alien life was discovered you would abandon your religious beliefs?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MrPraline

GrayF0X786

I don't understand why he created this unimaginably huge universe, if he was only going to lay down gifts on not even a 1% of it. When you put it all like that, it only seems more like our life was an "accident". With billions, nay, trillions of planets, ONE one of them was bound to have these conditions, right? Seems more like betting on every horse, than active planning to me.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Blood-Scribe

GrayF0X786

Again, how is this distinguishable from a universe in which there is no creator? This doesn't tell us anything, and it's also tautological because if we weren't in an environment that would allow for us to survive, then we wouldn't be there to point it out. All this tells us is that we are suited to our environment and nothing more.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Ace6301

GrayF0X786

We're actually not in a set position. The amount of gravity is only favourable to us because life has existed on this planet for 3.5 billion years and we've evolved to be strong enough to deal with it. Oxygen we breath because it's there. Wombs don't exist in many organisms and yet they live. Also what defines intelligent life? Dolphins, Elephants and Magpies all are self aware. As for the set position: We're actually moving a little bit in regards to our position with the sun and our orientation with it. Our galaxy is sailing through the universe as an extreme rate of speed and there's a giant black hole in the center of our galaxy that assuming a collision with another galaxy doesn't mess things up will one day absorb the remnants of our solar system.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MrPraline

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] You pointed to the miraculousness of the universe. Of its scope. Its size. Its ramifications. Why are we, on Earth, the only intelligent life? The small as f*ck blue planet. The planet of water. Would be a waste of space. God isn't exactly a good developer is he? There must be more than this.toast_burner

He'd call them djinn
Alienware_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Alienware_fan
Member since 2010 • 1514 Posts

Only the blessed ones see the right path.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Yusuke420

GrayF0X786

Why not you mentally handicapped religion drone? All of those things you listed can be explained by science! Also humans are adaptable and could survive with a marginal increase or decrease in gravity as shown by people living on space stations. A lot of planets have oxygen rich atmospheres so that is nothing special in the least. As for the women's womb, I doubt you take a dogs reproductive organs as seriously as that, but of course there are ways to reproduce ourselves, that is the entire goal of any type of life, to pass their genes to the next generation, down to simple viruses.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] EXACTLY, we are the only intelligent life here (there could be others in other galaxies but we don't know that yet and we don't even need to know) we are in a SET position, with a set amount of gravity, oxygen to breath, a system in a womens womb to produce life, i could go on and on, but you will keep denying the favours given to us!

MrPraline

He'd call them djinn

lol funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] EXACTLY, we are the only intelligent life here (there could be others in other galaxies but we don't know that yet and we don't even need to know) we are in a SET position, with a set amount of gravity, oxygen to breath, a system in a womens womb to produce life, i could go on and on, but you will keep denying the favours given to us!

MrPraline

He'd call them djinn

I thought genies lived in other panes of existence or parallel universes, not other planets?

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
just look at our galaxy, look where we are placed on the universe, our Moon, our Sun, our position from it, how can you not say all this is not creation?GrayF0X786
What is so special about where we are? Life exists on Earth down at the bottom of the ocean by volcanic vents that exceed temperatures that any known life, before they were discovered, would have been vaporized by. Just because we haven't found life elsewhere in the solar system, or the galaxy, or the universe, doesn't mean our lack of knowledge proves Goddidit. If anything, the lack of evidence showing God's existence, the complete contradictory nature of theology and that of reality (a merciless, loving God submits life to unfair tortures, early deaths and extreme suffering?) and the sheer leap in logic required to accept the existence of a divine being in our understanding of our objective universe... it all stands together as a pretty solid case for non-belief. The rejection of theist claims that a God exists, and submitting instead to one's will about what makes them happy in life, and the pursuit thereof. There are a billion billion stars in our galaxy. There are a billion billion galaxies in the visible universe. The chance that we, mere clusters of extremely fragile organic material, on a speck of dust within another ocean of specks of dust in a vast empty space full of billions of clusters of dust, are special to someone, outside our physical universe? Completely laughable. If there is a God, he does not care about us. His grand experiment, and the construction of extremely intricate worlds and galaxies, that last billions of years, are far more important to him than some sacks of meat who barely live a hundred years and fight amongst themselves for power over REGIONS on a speck of dust.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BossPerson

Damn Grayfox, your a sh*tty muslim apologist.

you should meet my friend ahmed, he'll wipe the floor with you when it comes to finding ways to defend islam

he's an expert in what i call "gymnastic logic"

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]So if alien life was discovered you would abandon your religious beliefs?

toast_burner

He'd call them djinn

I thought genies lived in other panes of existence or parallel universes, not other planets?

Yeah you're right, I think it's just different dimensions/planes.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 BossPerson

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]So if alien life was discovered you would abandon your religious beliefs?

toast_burner

He'd call them djinn

according to him, there should be a couple in your room right now.