The best proof of GOD is

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

No proof!.. If there was really proof of gods existence dont you think that every single person would be a believer?

#2 Posted by TheHighWind (3953 posts) -

No proof!.. If there was really proof of gods existence dont you think that every single person would be a believer?

Alienware_fan

Why does fruit grow on trees?

#3 Posted by toast_burner (22563 posts) -

So I should believe in god because not everyone believes in god?

It seems hipsters have finally started their own religion.

#4 Posted by Legend002 (7639 posts) -

God is dog backwards.

#5 Posted by sonicare (53607 posts) -

So I should believe in god because not everyone believes in god?

It seems hipsters have finally started their own religion.

toast_burner
I have proven the existence of god, before. Proof: If there is no Odin, then where did Thor come from?
#6 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
The best proof of God for me was when I found out superman couldn't walk
#7 Posted by TheHighWind (3953 posts) -

[QUOTE="Alienware_fan"]

TheHighWind

I'll answer that, but only because you are incredably handsome.

Trees don't blink, trees don't think. To make another fruit tree, an animal needs to eat it.

It makes more sense that they were made that way.

Trees do not have instinct. How did they know to do this?

#8 Posted by the_bi99man (11058 posts) -

Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.

-Benjamin Franklin

#9 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

[QUOTE="Alienware_fan"]

TheHighWind

Mutation causing the ovary of a plant to become fleshy and filled with nutrients. Because this encouraged animals to eat the seeds within the fruits it allowed the seeds to be carried large distances and eventually deposited in the fecal matter of an animal which causes the seeds to be spread farther and thus that specific species becomes more successful. Then we humans got involved and have specifically bread fruit producing plants to have larger, tastier fruits with less seeds.
#10 Posted by toast_burner (22563 posts) -

Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.

-Benjamin Franklin

the_bi99man

d.jpg

Rain isn't an act of god.

#11 Posted by LLYNCES (378 posts) -

There is no proof for god so there is no reason to believe, it's really as simple as that. If you told me that there was a toaster orbiting the sun right now I wouldn't believe you, and it wouldn't be up for me to disprove your claim. If you can assert something without evidence it can be dismissed without evidence.

#12 Posted by TheHighWind (3953 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheHighWind"]

[QUOTE="Alienware_fan"]

Ace6301

Mutation causing the ovary of a plant to become fleshy and filled with nutrients. Because this encouraged animals to eat the seeds within the fruits it allowed the seeds to be carried large distances and eventually deposited in the fecal matter of an animal which causes the seeds to be spread farther and thus that specific species becomes more successful. Then we humans got involved and have specifically bread fruit producing plants to have larger, tastier fruits with less seeds.

Don't hold up a bubbling green beaker and say: "It's Science!" :cry:

It's a very convenient mutation.

#13 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (743 posts) -
God exists because the bible says he exists. And we know the bible is right because the bible says the bible is right. What part of that don't you understand? It is clear as day. In top of that... nature is beautiful and appears to be designed which means it ABSOLUTELY had to be designed. Furthermore, I feel that god exists and that he listens to me... there is no way my feelings could be wrong. If you really feel or think something it is proof that you are correct. What more do I need to say? Take this nonsense elsewhere. Praise the lord.
#14 Posted by Crunchy_Nuts (2749 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheHighWind"]

[QUOTE="Alienware_fan"]

TheHighWind

I'll answer that, but only because you are incredably handsome.

Trees don't blink, trees don't think. To make another fruit tree, an animal needs to eat it.

It makes more sense that they were made that way.

Trees do not have instinct. How did they know to do this?

The ultimate question. What is the purpose of life? The answer is 42.
#15 Posted by KiIIyou (27154 posts) -
goblins over dare
#16 Posted by JohnF111 (14107 posts) -

The proof is the simple fact that Greek gods, Norse gods and Pagan gods can't all exist, if god created all life yet there's about three other gods who also did then which is the best one to believe?

The way to look at it is look at Thunder and Lightning it was because of a god since back in those days it was mysterious and unknown to the people and they were afraid of it so of course they had to use reasoning to explain it.

We still did it until recently, maybe in a different context but still. Scooby Doo was most of the time about a fake monster who was trying to keep people away from something in order to steal, smuggle or whatever. Years ago rumors used to spread of ghosts and witches in order to stop people going snooping around certain areas that were used for smuggling or other illegal activities. It was just as true and real to the people back then as God is today because the people themselves CREATED IT!!

#17 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

I'm not certain there is a god or not but certain arguments can be made to attempt to rationalize the existence of a god that are better than others. The cosmological argument, in particular.

#18 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

bottom line is noone can prove anything is 100% true or not. And no matter what you believe, the whole thought of existance and more is simply beyond comprehension. No one will ever prove everything.

#19 Posted by MetroidPrimePwn (12399 posts) -

I'm going to go with the band "The Mountain Goats" being the best proof of God, closely followed by really good barbecue pork ribs.

#20 Posted by lamprey263 (25407 posts) -
hallucinogenic drugs maybe?
#21 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

sound argument. it would be pretty unnecessary to preach the virtues of faith when god is up in your grill 24/7/365

#23 Posted by KiIIyou (27154 posts) -
[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]goblins over dareJustSignedUp
what does this even mean?

Look, dares goblins over dare! behiiiiind youuuu
#24 Posted by hippiesanta (9987 posts) -
In india.... Bollywood actors is god In most asian monarch .... kings/Sultans is their god and u cannot insult them In USA ..... food and prescription drug is their guardian angel
#26 Posted by starfox15 (3966 posts) -

Why, evolution of course.

#27 Posted by starfox15 (3966 posts) -

In india.... Bollywood actors is god In most asian monarch .... kings/Sultans is their god and u cannot insult them In USA ..... food and prescription drug is their guardian angelhippiesanta

I'll take delicious food and mind-blowing drugs over Bollywood actors and monarchs any day.

#28 Posted by lonewolf604 (8538 posts) -
God does exist, his name is Jimmy Page.
#29 Posted by LordQuorthon (5388 posts) -

bottom line is noone can prove anything is 100% true or not.

NaveedLife

The same could be said about vampires, dragons, zombies, Nyarlathotep, the Loch Ness monster, mermaids, Odin, Zeus or Quetzatcoatl. The real issue that should be debated is whether or not living your life under the assumption that something whose existence can't be proven does exist is a good idea.

In general, I don't think it's a good idea. However, I also believe that anything that rescues a person from, let's say, heroin addiction, is a good thing, even if it is basically a fairy tale. In those kind of cases, I choose to just shut up and let that fairy tale do its magic.

#30 Posted by wis3boi (31957 posts) -

God is Metal.

#31 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
I've heard something before, like, you know GOD by not being able to know HIM.
#32 Posted by konvikt_17 (22344 posts) -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3zbLHDPocLfjH1F2sCYE/

clicky

#33 Posted by wis3boi (31957 posts) -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3zbLHDPocLfjH1F2sCYE/

clicky

konvikt_17

That never gets old. Fvck O'Reily

#34 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

No God, no life. Know God, know life.

#35 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
Best proof? Stop asking questions and pray.
#36 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

I've seen no proof of God from anyone yet. I've got my eyes and ears open though.

Seems you need something called faith and I have none.

#37 Posted by SepticSangreal (302 posts) -

Bacon.

#39 Posted by kraken2109 (13212 posts) -

Mind=blown

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXT2N7Px9z7UWKGDPrVWu

#40 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152313 posts) -
Eh.....I don't believe in the randomness of the world.
#41 Posted by the_bi99man (11058 posts) -

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

-Benjamin Franklin

toast_burner

d.jpg

Rain isn't an act of god.

Sure it is. God just hates Africa. Don't you know?:P

#42 Posted by Meinhard1 (6786 posts) -

I'm going to go with the band "The Mountain Goats" being the best proof of God, closely followed by really good barbecue pork ribs.

MetroidPrimePwn
Amen!
#43 Posted by Diablo-B (4053 posts) -
God exists because my mommy told me he exists ever since I was a baby. If you dare try to call my mommy a liar I will slap the taste out your mouth.
#44 Posted by toast_burner (22563 posts) -

Eh.....I don't believe in the randomness of the world.LJS9502_basic
Hooray for science?

#45 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4047 posts) -

what we have around us is enough proof.

#46 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Having proof would kind of destroy the premise of faith, and thus the majority of the religion. If god exists, I can understand why he would not want "proof" to be available.
#47 Posted by LordQuorthon (5388 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Eh.....I don't believe in the randomness of the world.toast_burner

Hooray for science?

SCIENCE CAN'T EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!

#48 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -

GrayF0X786
war, famine, disease, poverty, starvation, children dying at birth, children born with bodily mutations,........
#49 Posted by DroidPhysX (17093 posts) -
[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

BossPerson
war, famine, disease, poverty, starvation, children dying at birth, children born with bodily mutations,........

rape,murder, suicide bombers Holy sh!t, god is a sicko
#50 Posted by pariah3 (966 posts) -

I know that you guys probably don't care what I think but I see absolurely no evidence that any caring God exists. That's because everything we have discovered so far points to the utter insignificance of humanity in this vast universe.

What I think is that humanity is probably just an insignificant species who is projecting their mental idolatries onto this vast cosmos, ever susceptible to being wiped from existence at any moment. I don't think that we even matter at the cosmic level.

My philosophy is called Cosmicism and H.P.Lovecraft actually coined the term "Cosmicism":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmicism