Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8874 Posts
@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:

@Jag85: That's a big wall of stupid, bro.

Your support of terrorists make me sick, you are a disgusting person who should be exiled to Canada.

That's already been debunked, stupid. That same reporter herself later backtracked:

Your support of genocidal mass-murderers makes me sick. You are a disgusting person who should be locked away in prison for life.

But I wouldn't mind visiting Canada some day. Not a bad idea.

Nicole Zedek reported that, not Bel Trew.

Oops.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 dabear

@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:

True. Iran and Pakistan have nukes. If they wanted, they could launch nukes tomorrow and wipe Israel off the map.

Funny how these warmongers never apply their own logic back to themselves.

You two knuckleheads are bringing up nuclear weapons, and you are calling me a "warmonger".

STFU.

So says the warmonger calling for genocide.

Did I say I want all Palestinians killed? No, meat, I did not. I called for the destruction to two terrorist groups, and the removal of the Palestinians (as punishment for supporting terrorists).

Unlike you, I don't support the wholesale slaughter of civilians.

That's literally ethnic cleansing.

You're clearly a compulsive liar. My position has always been anti-war. Your position is very pro-war. You're just projecting your own warmongering bloodlust onto your opponents.

Your position now is "lets back the terrorists". If you don't like that label, stop making that point.

"Ethnic cleansing", huh? I don't care whatyou call it. They support terrorist groups and need to be held accountable.

The problem with people like you is that you think world issues can always be resolved by diplomacy - despite that history has proven 100s of times over-and-over again that it's not the case. People willing to blow themselves up in the name of God, and take as many innocent people as they can with them as they can, are not people you can have rational diplomatic relations with - the same is true for people who fire "holy rockets" into civilian neighborhoods, or use children as human shields.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#203 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19609 Posts

@dabear: Here we go again...

The "40 beheaded babies" story was denied by US officials, the Israeli army, and the reporter who broke the story:

The IDF hasn't even seen the decapitated babies, yet you expect us to believe some random journalist has? 😂

And like I said before:

@Jag85 said:

It's not even an original hoax, but a recycled hoax that was previously used against Saddam Hussein... 😂

Nayirah testimony

In her testimony, Nayirah claimed that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, remove the incubators and leave the babies to die.

Only braindead sheep trust everything they read. Only trust what you can actually witness with your own eyes and ears. We can actually see videos of Palestinian children being massacred by Israelis, and their families weeping for them. We cannot see videos of Israeli children being massacred, or their families weeping for them. As the saying goes: "Pics or it didn't happen."

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Jag85
@dabear said:

Your position now is "lets back the terrorists". If you don't like that label, stop making that point.

"Ethnic cleansing", huh? I don't care whatyou call it. They support terrorist groups and need to be held accountable.

The problem with people like you is that you think world issues can always be resolved by diplomacy - despite that history has proven 100s of times over-and-over again that it's not the case. People willing to blow themselves up in the name of God, and take as many innocent people as they can with them as they can, are not people you can have rational diplomatic relations with - the same is true for people who fire "holy rockets" into civilian neighborhoods, or use children as human shields.

Like I already said:

@Jag85 said:

My position has always been anti-war. Your position is very pro-war. You're just projecting your own warmongering bloodlust onto your opponents.

Glad you finally admit you're a genocidal maniac.

But I agree you can't reason with genocidal maniacs. As we can see here, Netanyahu is bragging about being a genocidal maniac and has no intention of ever making peace:

You can't reason with insane genocidal warmongers like Netanyahu.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#205 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3448 Posts

This thread is getting heated.😄

By the way, anyone believes that Israel didn't knew anything about this operation?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By dabear
@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:

Like I already said:

@Jag85 said:

My position has always been anti-war. Your position is very pro-war. You're just projecting your own warmongering bloodlust onto your opponents.

But I agree you can't reason with genocidal maniacs. As we can see here, Netanyahu is bragging about being a genocidal maniac and has no intention of ever making peace:

And the Palestinians firing rockets into civilian targets didn't break the Oslo Accords? To be honest, it should be painful on the Palestinians when terrorist attacks happen by groups they overwhelmingly support. There absolutely should be consequences for those actions.

You have a really f****d up, unrealistic view of the world, bro.

Here's a fun fact for ya - despite your support of those terrorists, they still hate your guts. They still think you are the Great Satan, and should be wiped off the planet.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By KathaarianCode

@dabear: So what you're saying is that by voting on a government that seeks to destroy Palestine, Israeli civilians deserve to suffer.

Should we apply it to the US too? Most Americans support one of two parties that are responsible of destroying whole countries, do American citizens deserve to suffer like Palestinians?

I'm sorry to say this but you seem to be part of the problem. You're having an emotional reaction to the news, and allowing yourself to be emotionally manipulated into rationalizing genocide.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Jag85
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:

Like I already said:

@Jag85 said:

And the Palestinians firing rockets into civilian targets didn't break the Oslo Accords? To be honest, it should be painful on the Palestinians when terrorist attacks happen by groups they overwhelmingly support. There absolutely should be consequences for those actions.

You have a really f****d up, unrealistic view of the world, bro.

Here's a fun fact for ya - despite your support of those terrorists, they still hate your guts. They still think you are the Great Satan, and should be wiped off the planet.

You're completely clueless about the history of the conflict. Netanyahu broke the Oslo Accords during his first term in the late 1990s. Back then, it was the secular Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), jointly founded by Palestinian Christians and Muslims, which represented the Palestinian people. Netanyahu's betrayal of the PLO is what led to the rise of Hamas in the first place! So the fault lies with Netanyahu.

As I know far more about world history than you, I have a very realistic view of the world. You have a very unrealistic view of the world, because you're too emotional and incapable of thinking rationally. For every action, there are consequences. As I said earlier in the thread:

@Jag85 said:

You should be more concerned about the awful shit that Israel is about to do...

Atrocity propaganda

Atrocity propaganda is the spreading of information about the crimes committed by an enemy, which can be factual, but often includes or features deliberate fabrications or exaggerations. This can involve photographs, videos, illustrations, interviews, and other forms of information presentation or reporting.

The inherently violent nature of war means that exaggeration and invention of atrocities often becomes the main staple of propaganda. Patriotism is often not enough to make people hate the enemy, and propaganda is also necessary. "So great are the psychological resistances to war in modern nations", wrote Harold Lasswell, "that every war must appear to be a war of defense against a menacing, murderous aggressor. There must be no ambiguity about who the public is to hate." Human testimony may be unreliable even in ordinary circumstances, but in wartime, it can be further muddled by bias, sentiment, and misguided patriotism.

We know from history that when the media exaggerates atrocities from the enemy (whether it's the Viet Cong, Saddam Hussein, Hamas, or Vladimir Putin), there's an intended goal: to drum up public support for war.

Several possible outcomes:

1. Israel perpetrates a Holocaust against the Palestinian civilian population as retribution for alleged "atrocities" from Hamas.
  2. Israel uses Hamas having outside funding as a pretext to wage war against neighbouring countries in the Middle East. In the last day or two, Israel has already launched attacks into Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. Israel especially wants war against Iran.
  3. If a war breaks out in the Middle East, the US, UK, EU, Russia, China and India (who all have geopolitical interests in the region) could get involved, possibly leading to the worst-case scenario: World War III.

FYI, I don't support Hamas. I support Palestinians. Stop conflating Palestinians with Hamas, bigot.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Jag85

Another update on the "40 beheaded babies" hoax:

CNN and even the Israeli government are now denying it!

It never ceases to amaze how many braindead sheep keep falling for the same propaganda over and over again. You'd think we already learnt our lesson from the "weapons of mass destruction" propaganda, yet there's no shortage of braindead sheep who'll believe whatever is fed to them by the propaganda machine.

But it's too late now. The damage is already done. The Palestinians in Gaza are already suffering the consequences over a hoax... This is why misinformation is so dangerous.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 dabear

@Jag85: To recap:

Jag's name is appropriate, as he:

1) condone's terrorism

2) Supports people who want to kill us over a country that is a strong ally

3) Thinks you can have diplomatic relations with people who honor suicide bombers.

4)Thinks that atrocities are fake because a journalist who didn't report them, affirms that she didn't report them

Did I miss anything?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#211  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

I'm sorry but what did I wander into here. HAMAS is a terrorist organization and no one should be cheering this. They hate Israel and they don't give a damn about Palestinians.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 dabear

@kathaariancode: I think... you may be responding to the wrong person.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 KathaarianCode

@dabear: I'm sure you think so.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 dabear

@kathaariancode: Bro, I'm pro-Israel. WTF are you talking about????

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By dabear

@dabear: Ohh... I see.

Yeah, take that pri-Palestine, pro-Hamas attitude and shove it up your backside, buddy.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By dabear

@Jag85: As I linked before, the journalist who reported it is sticking by her story.

Keep sticking up for the terrorists, you sick #$%&!

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 KathaarianCode

@dabear: Exactly

✈️

😬

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Jag85
@dabear said:

@Jag85: To recap:

Jag's name is appropriate, as he:

1) condone's terrorism

2) Supports people who want to kill us over a country that is a strong ally

3) Thinks you can have diplomatic relations with people who honor suicide bombers.

4)Thinks that atrocities are fake because a journalist who didn't report them, affirms that she didn't report them

dabear:

1) Condones state terrorism, while false accusing the opposition of condoning terrorism.

2) Supports people who perpetrate ethnic cleansing and advocate genocide.

3) Thinks you can have diplomatic relations with people who perpetrate ethnic cleansing and advocate genocide.

4) Has poor reading comprehension, as I clearly stated: "CNN and even the Israeli government are now denying it!" The same Israeli government you are defending.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 dabear

@Jag85: No, that s not what you are doing. You're defending Hamas.

Every ruling body of the Paleatinians are interest in one thing: the removal of all Jews from the Holy Land. I don't don't know whwere the Hell you got your "facts" from, but you really have your head up your ass.

Remember this conversation when it's your family that suffers loss from terrorism, d***head.

I'm out.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Jag85

@dabear:

1) Palestinians =/= Hamas. You can support Palestinians while condemning Hamas at the same time.

2) Yet more lies. The secular Fatah (PLO) party never claimed any such thing. Only Hamas held that position... yet Hamas was ironically created by Israel to undermine the secular PLO. Hamas is a Frankenstein monster created by Israel.

3) Palestinian families have suffered far greater losses from Zionist terrorism for decades. You're clearly just a racist c**t who doesn't see Palestinians/Arabs as humans.

4) Good bye.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 LJS9502_basic

@Jag85: Just to be clear, Israel reacts to attacks in their country from HAMAS. HAMAS has been the aggressor. They also use the Palestinians. To be clear though, HAMAS is one of their political parties. Maybe they should stop voting for them. HAMAS isn't doing very well for them. Opposite in fact.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Jag85

@LJS9502_basic: Israel is the instigator. Netanyahu said it himself:

• Israel created Hamas to undermine the secular PLO in the late '80s.
  • Netanyahu betrayed the PLO and broke the Oslo Accords in the late '90s, as he had no intention of ever returning Palestinian land.
  • Netanyahu made his intentions very clear in the early 2000s that Israel would instigate multiple wars to make the Palestinians suffer and steal their land.

And this was all before Hamas rose to power in the late 2000s, after which the Gazans never even had the opportunity to vote them out as there was never any election after that.

It makes no difference whether Palestinians are ruled by the secular PLO or the more extreme Hamas. Israel will undermine Palestinian independence and make the Palestinians suffer any way they can. Palestinians are powerless. Israel has all the power.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 dabear

@Jag85: Bro, they are just saying they cannot confirm it (yet).

You keep saying "Israel is the aggressor! Israel is the aggressor!" Who the f**k fired first a few days ago?!?!?!!!

Again: head up your butt .

ISRAEL CREATED HAMAS?!?!!! Does Ahmed Yassin know that?

That land isn't the Palestinians, it's Israel.

Exactly why should Israel give anything to the Palestinians? Why? What the f**k do they owe the Palestinians?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Jag85

@dabear:

Unsubstantiated news = Fake news

Netanyahu himself admitted Israel is the aggressor in every conflict with the Palestinians. And before the Hamas attack last weekend, Israel was attacking Palestinians for months leading up to that.

Your head is far up Israel's arse.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

The land was called Palestine up until 1947. Even Jews were calling it Palestine back then. They didn't start calling it Israel until the 1947 UN Partition Plan.

Israel is breaking international law by occupying Palestinian land.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 dabear

@Jag85: As she put it: " do you really want to see pictures of decapitated babies?"

BRO... your interpretation of that snippet is... laughable. Like, I actually laughed when I just read it l.

There has never been an official country called "Palestine". IDK where you get your info, buy it is just plain wrong.

Keep supporting those terrorists...

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Jag85

According to a former CIA officer, Netanyahu knew about 9/11 and the Hamas attack:

Israel is a great ally to the US, allowing 9/11 to happen and over 3,000 Americans to be killed. Just like how Saudi Arabia was a great ally to the US, allowing its citizens to participate in 9/11... Israel and Saudi Arabia are such great friends to the US!

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Jag85

@dabear:

Pics or it didn't happen.

The creation of Hamas was funded by Israel. Deal with it.

Learn some history. The country was literally called Palestine up until 1947.

Yeah, keep supporting those Zionist terrorists.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

@dabear: So true. The Palestinians aren’t interested in peace. They never have been. They’re only interested in the destruction of Israel.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

@Jag85: Before it was named Palestine by the Roman’s who wanted to punish the people of Judea? Yeah, no.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@texasgoldrush: I lived in Israel for 15 years and I’m Jewish. There is no Arab discrimination in the country.

Please make sense.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By dabear

@Jag85: Bro - read some. there was never a country called "Palestine". It was used as the name of a region, like how the center of the US is called "the mid-west".

Hamas was NEVER funded by Israel, you buffoon.

"Zionist terrorists" who's f**king racist????

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 LJS9502_basic

@Jag85: Israel did not create HAMAS. FYI HAMAS rejects the two state idea and works against it. They also want to eradicate all non believers. But sure, stand up to the terrorists that use Palestinian as shields. HAMAS attacked civilians. They killed the elderly and children. And you stand up for them? Disgusting.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Jag85

@dabear:

That's quite literally what a "country" means, a region of land. If you mean a nation-state, the concept of a nation-state didn't exist until modern times. In pre-modern times, most of the world was ruled by empires. The empires that ruled the "Holy Land" called it "Palestine" or "Falastin" for the last 2,000 years.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

Zionism is an ideology, not a race. It's an ideology you clearly believe in, which makes you a Zionist regardless of your race.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Jag85

@LJS9502_basic:

It's a fact. Deal with it.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

Netanyahu also rejects the two-state idea and works against it.

They also want to eradicate all non believers.

Zionists want to eradicate all Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank.

terrorists that use Palestinian as shields.

That's what Israelis do.

HAMAS attacked civilians.

Both Israel and Hamas attack civilians. Israel attacks them in far greater numbers. Why the selective outrage?

They killed the elderly and children.

Israel kills the elderly and children in far greater numbers. Again, why the selective outrage?

And you stand up for them? Disgusting.

Yet here you are simping for Israel, a genocidal regime that has ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands. Oh please, spare me the crocodile tears.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By dabear

@Jag85: I can't believe I am having a debate with someone who thinks Israel created Hamas, and is defending terrorist organizations.

Are you punking me? Is there a hidden camera somewhere?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 LJS9502_basic

@Jag85: Nothing you posted says what you think it says.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 KathaarianCode

At least there's the positive of seeing a user that defends the genocide of Palestinians, other that wants Russia to save Ukraine and a liberal agreeing on something.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Jag85

@dabear:

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation." That's the words of a former Israel official. Israel helped create Hamas the same way America helped create the Taliban.

Israel and Hamas are both terrorists. Two sides of the same coin.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By dabear

@Jag85: For Christ's sake...

That is the same thing as saying that the USA "created" al Qaeda because they were formed in retaliation for us putting a military base in Saudi Arabia.

By your asinine interpretation ,that means we went out and recruited a bunch of terrorists, gave them a cave, named th3 al Qaeda, and set them lose.

Your head is UP YOUR A$$.

Israel responds to terrorist attacks with military force. Before you go making asinine comments like "Israel are terrorists" maybe take a moment and f**king educate yourself.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/casualties-in-suicide-and-other-bombing-attacks-in-israel-since-the-declaration-of-principles

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Jag85

@dabear:

It's well-known the CIA were involved in the creation of the Mujahedeen (later Taliban), in order to fight the Soviets. Likewise, Israel facilitated the rise of Hamas, in order to divide and rule the Palestinians. The secular PLO were becoming influential, so the Israelis needed Hamas as a rival faction to weaken the PLO.

Your head is far up Israel's arse. Israel is not "responding" to terrorist attacks. Israel is the one instigating terrorist attacks. Once again, Netanyahu confessed to this himself:

Israel are the biggest terrorists in the Levant region. The numbers speak for themselves:

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 dabear

@Jag85: Yes, because in your melon military actions against terrorist are the sane thing as a suicide bomber in a bus.

Bro, shut your piehole.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Jag85

@dabear: Nah, it's not the same thing... Launching an airstrike into a residential building with hundreds of people is far deadlier than suicide bombing a bus with dozens of people.

Hang on, didn't you just say...

@dabear said:

I'm out.

What are you still doing here? Scram, boy!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

@Jag85: Hamas is a major political party in Palestine. There are many Palestinians that support Hamas. Hamas is indiscriminately launching rockets into Israel hoping to kill Israelis. They March through the streets executing men woman and children. They take many as hostages.

They then hide in palestine.. in thier hospitals and schools.

Using the civilians as a human shield.. hoping it will protect themselves from retaliation.

WELL... I must say if I lived in Palestine. If i was an innocent Palestinian... I would say Hamas is a really shitty organization.. that's getting us killed.. maybe Palestinians need to stomp out hamas themselves. Because this organization. This political party in thier country. This "political party" in thier country... is literally causing Israel to drop bombs on them...

Israel has 100% THE RIGHT to respond to this attack by Hamas.

If Palestinians don't want to be used as human shields for Hamas. Maybe kill Hamas yourself.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#247  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9580 Posts

@robertos: lmfao.. whatever you say LJS. You misquoted me as someone else AGAIN... lol. Someone else said the first thing, and at that point it's hard to take anyone arguing with me seriously any more.

There is no way in hell two different people don't know how forums work... I mean it's the same shit... the exact same thing.

If you want to try and look more convincing then at least make sure you're talking to the right person... it's like I'm dealing with a schizophrenic.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 LJS9502_basic

@WitIsWisdom said:

@robertos: lmfao.. whatever you say LJS. You misquoted me as someone else AGAIN... lol. Someone else said the first thing, and at that point it's hard to take anyone arguing with me seriously any more.

There is no way in hell two different people don't know how forums work... I mean it's the same shit... the exact same thing.

If you want to try and look more convincing then at least make sure you're talking to the right person... it's like I'm dealing with a schizophrenic.

You just can't help yourself.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

You just can't help yourself.

Just say you misread the thread LJS.

It wasn't WitisWisdoms words. It was someone else posting @him.

Wasn't his statement, it was the ENI guy

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

Just say you misread the thread LJS.

It wasn't WitisWisdoms words. It was someone else posting @him.

Wasn't his statement, it was the ENI guy

Has nothing to do with his continued childish insults though does it?