Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

@LJS9502_basic: Well then you're as dense as you are foolish. Congratulations, that's truly impressive.

You can clearly see the @ symbol in the quote you posted, which means someone responded to me. Funny how it's always the same couple circus acts here sticking together playing slap ass while they're almost always wrong... lol.

I saw the original post. You since edited.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts
@eni232 said:

@WitIsWisdom:

Russia is in a war because Ukraine is a corrupt country and they are straightening them out.

What.....that's...huh?

An Unlawful War | American Journal of International Law | Cambridge Core

Deadliest civilian attacks in Russia's invasion of Ukraine | Reuters

You okay?

@WitIsWisdom said:

Funny how it's always the same couple circus acts here sticking together playing slap ass while they're almost always wrong... lol.

You posted multiple false statements and seem like the most wrong person in here, and you're getting blow back for it. Most people didn't even insult you, and you're spamming disgusting ad-hominems at them for fact checking you. Lets just relax.

If you really want to get into D vs. R regarding this topic, Republicans are kinda' hamstringing us during a pretty important moment:

Sen. Tuberville continues military blockade despite attack on Israel - Deseret News

Republicans fail to coalesce around speaker choice, leaving House in limbo - The Washington Post

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#153  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

@Jag85: The decapitation story WAS confirmed.

Also, TRT World? Really?

Look, no denying the awful shit the Israeli government has done, to the point where criticizing any of it gets you accused of antisemitism (yet, as I keep saying, openly criticize China for what they done and no one, but the most devout of Tankies will call you Sinophobic). But to deny something that happened?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8874 Posts

@nintendoboy16: I 100% support Israel. I want them to wipe Hamas off the planet, then wipe out Hezbollah, and then turn the West Bank into a nice, Jewish controlled, resort neighborhood.

The remaining Palestinians can go to Jordan.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 dabear
@texasgoldrush said:
@mattbbpl said:

@mrbojangles25: Yeah, imo this is a clear cut case where we should get involved if requested.

An attack resulting in hundreds of deaths was orchestrated against an ally's civilians.

and that ally is one of the most racist nations on Earth who occupy and brutalize people on land that is not their own.

On 9/11, there was a parade in the West Bank; Israel asked us "who do you want us to attack."

The Palestinians can kiss my ass.

So, you're OK with those beheaded babies, eh?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 dabear

@nintendoboy16 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

I've seen this before with another Democrat calling the shots. Trump gets elected and there are no new wars and he vowed to end the ones the dems got us into.

Trump assassinated an Iranian general. That almost got us into a war with Iran.

Holy f***!

At least Trump had balls.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Robertos

@dabear said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

I've seen this before with another Democrat calling the shots. Trump gets elected and there are no new wars and he vowed to end the ones the dems got us into.

Holy f***!

Trump praises Iran-backed Hezbollah as ‘very smart’ after terror group fires missiles at Israeli troops (nypost.com)

lol

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3448 Posts

Trump has two massive **** ups in that region, pushing Iran towards Russia and China and unilaterally deciding that Jerusalem was Israel's capital.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14813 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

Well, I can say this situation divided western politics more than any western politician did. When pro-Hamas protests in places in New York and Sydney recant literal Nazi rhetoric...

Well Nazi rhetoric is typically seen from far right groups, as is with religious groups, and terrorist groups.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#160  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19609 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

The decapitation story was denied by US officials, the Israeli army, and the reporter who broke the story:

The Jerusalem Post is a right-wing conservative Israeli newspaper that's aligned with the Netanyahu government, essentially making it a propaganda mouthpiece for the government.

Conclusion: The beheading story is most likely a hoax or fake news.

It's not even an original hoax, but a recycled hoax that was previously used against Saddam Hussein... 😂

Nayirah testimony

In her testimony, Nayirah claimed that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, remove the incubators and leave the babies to die.

Only braindead sheep trust everything they read. Only trust what you can actually witness with your own eyes and ears. We can actually see videos of Palestinian children being massacred by Israelis, and their families weeping for them. We cannot see videos of Israeli children being massacred, or their families weeping for them. As the saying goes: "Pics or it didn't happen."

Also, TRT World? Really?

The video has been around for a long time and originates from Israeli media:

Netanyahu In 2001: 'America Is A Thing You Can Move Very Easily' (Huffington Post, 2010)

Again, this isn't some newspaper article, but an actual video which you can witness with your own eyes and ears, showing Netanyahu bragging about instigating wars, breaking peace deals, perpetrating war crimes, and fooling the American public.

A leaked video from 2001 shows Israeli PM Netanyahu talking about how Israel intentionally strikes Palestinians “painfully”, how he deceived the US to break the Oslo Accords, and how Americans will always support Israel if it faces backlash pic.twitter.com/Y8FkHn7b2Z

— TRT World (@trtworld) October 10, 2023

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

Look, no denying the awful shit the Israeli government has done

You should be more concerned about the awful shit that Israel is about to do...

Atrocity propaganda

Atrocity propaganda is the spreading of information about the crimes committed by an enemy, which can be factual, but often includes or features deliberate fabrications or exaggerations. This can involve photographs, videos, illustrations, interviews, and other forms of information presentation or reporting.

The inherently violent nature of war means that exaggeration and invention of atrocities often becomes the main staple of propaganda. Patriotism is often not enough to make people hate the enemy, and propaganda is also necessary. "So great are the psychological resistances to war in modern nations", wrote Harold Lasswell, "that every war must appear to be a war of defense against a menacing, murderous aggressor. There must be no ambiguity about who the public is to hate." Human testimony may be unreliable even in ordinary circumstances, but in wartime, it can be further muddled by bias, sentiment, and misguided patriotism.

We know from history that when the media exaggerates atrocities from the enemy (whether it's the Viet Cong, Saddam Hussein, Hamas, or Vladimir Putin), there's an intended goal: to drum up public support for war.

Several possible outcomes:

1. Israel perpetrates a Holocaust against the Palestinian civilian population as retribution for alleged "atrocities" from Hamas.
  2. Israel uses Hamas having outside funding as a pretext to wage war against neighbouring countries in the Middle East. In the last day or two, Israel has already launched attacks into Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. Israel especially wants war against Iran.
  3. If a war breaks out in the Middle East, the US, UK, EU, Russia, China and India (who all have geopolitical interests in the region) could get involved, possibly leading to the worst-case scenario: World War III.
Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Jag85
@kathaariancode said:

@Jag85: Israel is an extremely important strategic place for American foreign policy while simultaneously being tied to millions of evangelican nutjobs who's votes would be irremediably lost if anyone dared to turn their backs on them. Israel knows it has full immunity to do whatever they want and the narrative in the US is fully controlled by them across the whole political spectrum.

You just need to see the automatic response in this thread. Be it MAGAs or Left leaning Dems, HAMAS are the only bad guys here, statistics don't matter, what several international humanitarian entities say doesn't matter. The narrative is set and undisputed.

Israel is essentially an American colony in the Middle East. America will do whatever it can to protect its Israeli colony. Evangelicals believe that Israel is necessary to bring about the Second Coming of Christ, who will then destroy the Jews. That's why Evangelicals are hardcore Zionists, despite hating Jews at the same time.

It's not even a left or right issue. There are warmongers on both sides of the political spectrum. They are just braindead sheep who believe whatever they are told by the media. The only thing you can trust is what you can actually witness with your own eyes and ears. Anything you read from the media should be subjected to skepticism and scrutiny, especially if it involves war. We have a long history of fake atrocities being used to justify wars and crimes against humanity:

Atrocity propaganda

They can't even come up with original atrocities, but are recycling the same atrocity propaganda they already used before... 😂

On October 10, 1990, a young Kuwaiti girl known only as "Nayirah" appeared in front of a congressional committee and testified that she witnessed the mass murdering of infants, when Iraqi soldiers had snatched them out of hospital incubators and threw them on the floor to die. Her testimony became a lead item in newspapers, radio and TV all over the US. The story was eventually exposed as a fabrication in December 1992, in a CBC-TV program called To Sell a War. Nayirah was revealed to be the daughter of Kuwait's ambassador to the United States, and had not actually seen the "atrocities" she described take place; the PR firm Hill & Knowlton, which had been hired by the Kuwaiti government to devise a PR campaign to increase American public support for a war against Iraq, had heavily promoted her testimony.

How do braindead sheep keep falling for the same lies over and over again?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 nintendoboy16

@Jag85: I am concerned. It's already disgusting that Netanyahu was somehow back into power. I'm not cheerleading Hamas like a bunch of hard lefties are.

@SOedipus: Try far-leftists this go around. Which is not a surprise considering the Soviets themselves were antisemites. If the horseshoe theory wasn't proven...

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Jag85

@nintendoboy16: Like I was saying to Kathaarian, this is not really a left vs right issue. There are people from both ends of the political spectrum on both sides of this conflict. The simplistic left vs right paradigm doesn't apply here.

Regarding some of the pro-Hamas cheering we saw last weekend, you have to put that into context: Hamas were circulating PR videos claiming they don't harm women and children like Israelis do. That gave Hamas a PR edge over Israel. Then Israel countered with their own PR, claiming that Hamas perpetrated atrocities against women and children. After that, whatever positive PR that Hamas had went down the gutter and Israel got the PR edge. Then after Israel started bombing Gaza, killing women and children there, and some of their allegations turned out to be faulty, Israel's PR is also going down. It was basically a PR war between Hamas and Israel, both trying to make themselves look good while making the enemy look evil.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

So how does everyone feel about Israel not allowing relief supplies like food and medicine from outside countries into Gaza? To me the policy makes sense because it’s all just going to go to Hamas anyway.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
@tjandmia said:

So how does everyone feel about Israel not allowing relief supplies like food and medicine from outside countries into Gaza? To me the policy makes sense because it’s all just going to go to Hamas anyway.

First I thought it was a tad cruel but then I realized it is as much about keeping stuff from coming in, as it is keeping anyone from helping Hamas members get out. Then I also realized that I'm in the U.S. and it's not my backyard.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By KathaarianCode

It's a war crime according to international law, I believe. But it's not exactly unexpected from them.

Anyway, Alex Younger ex MI6 chief says Hamas is luring Israel to invade Gaza. I do agree, exposing Israel will both radicalise the region, be a huge PR gain for the Iran/Russia/China axis and further contaminate popular option in the west.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-was-laying-a-trap-for-israel-by-attacking-and-is-goading-it-to-invade-gaza-ex-mi6-chief/ar-AA1i6MEy

I mentioned this before, Israel openly killing civilians with the full support of the US will undoubtedly be used successfully as a propaganda weapon. China once again is acting like the voice of reason, calling for immediate cease fire. Showing they're the "responsible ones" which the world should turn to for guidance, in opposition to the US, has been their strategy for the last years.

Also Erdogan, a President from a NATO nation calling out double standards when reacting to Hamas and Israeli actions. Interesting, no doubt.

People in Gaza will be the sacrificial lamb but anyone vaguely familiar with Gaza will understand those who live there already know hell on earth.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Holy f***!

Guy got caught commanding terrorists to kill Americans outside Iran in Iraq.

And he was drone striked.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Iran never was never going to go to war with us over it.

He got caught, it was justified, drone strikes him in Iraq into bits of meat.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Egypt does the same thing and borders Palestine as well. But people only blame Israel. Why is Israel held at a higher standard than Egypt.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

@sargentd: Isn’t that something? The Egyptians could take every single Palestinian if they wanted. They don’t care and don’t want them, plain and simple. Oh, well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@tjandmia said:

Egypt does the same thing and borders Palestine as well. But people only blame Israel. Why is Israel held at a higher standard than Egypt.

This is true. Egypt does the exact same thing.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#171 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9580 Posts

@robertos: Too bad you're missing the damn point. His point was that they didn't expect it so the tactic Hamas used, while cowardish, was indeed smart.

He isn't praising the fact that they did it, just the fact that they executed their plan flawlessly. Good, bad, or evil a well executed plan was more than likely overseen and carried out by smart individuals... I mean holy hell... it's called context. Regardless of how crazy, unhinged, and brainwashed someone is has NOTHING to do with their level of intelligence..

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 WitIsWisdom

@LJS9502_basic: Damn man you are salty af huh? It's not my fault.. I didn't make you look like an idiot.. you did that all by yourself.

You can see the original post by Eni or whatever his name is posted on the 2nd page followed by like 3 or 4 people calling him out for it.. lol.

Whatever though man... it's par for the course and makes me laugh even more thinking about the mentality of the people I'm wasting my time arguing with have.

It's truly amusing, and for that I thank you.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 WitIsWisdom

@robertos: Go ahead and list the things I'm wrong about... I'll wait.

Then you post completely random links that don't even correspond to the conversation... brilliant.

Imagine posting braindead liberal media links to try and prove a point instead of using common sense, your eyes, and your ears.

Still waiting by the way.

No one called me out on anything by the way... just some clown trying to quote me as saying something ANOTHER user here said. Once again.. brilliant.

Just because I struck a nerve doesn't mean you need to get defensive.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Robertos
@WitIsWisdom said:

@robertos: Go ahead and list the things I'm wrong about... I'll wait.

Okay,

@WitIsWisdom:

Russia is in a war because Ukraine is a corrupt country and they are straightening them out.

Yeah this is straight falsehoods from the Kremlin, not even hiding it. As my "random" links show:

An Unlawful War | American Journal of International Law | Cambridge Core

Deadliest civilian attacks in Russia's invasion of Ukraine | Reuters

They're straightening out "corrupt" children by bombing them? It's literally an illegal war with no real justification. The above is fictional reasoning.

@WitIsWisdom said:

I've seen this before with another Democrat calling the shots. Trump gets elected and there are no new wars and he vowed to end the ones the dems got us into. Biden gets in office and the world implodes and we are on the brink of WW3 whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

Extremely misleading and includes false or impossible to prove statements. He vowed to get us out of the major wars REPUBLICANS got us into, and failed to do so. What does it matter if he vowed to do so when he failed miserably, resulting in Biden actually ending it? And to suggest or insinuate Trump prevented the Ukraine and Israel wars while Biden caused them is a joke. Absolutely fictional.

By this foolish logic I can say Trump is the reason we had Covid and Biden is who helped almost end it. I'm not sure what about Trump makes people completely go off the rails with absurd claims, but lets not.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Robertos

Tuberville won’t lift military holds despite Israel-Hamas war

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4245893-tuberville-wont-lift-military-holds-despite-israel-hamas-war/

What an ass clown....

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 WitIsWisdom

@nintendoboy16: Are you seriously trying to say that Trump taking out Soleimani who was responsible for torture and death all over the world, taught thousands how to make and plant IEDs, use explosives, rockets, and had the blood of hundreds of Americans and other NATO nations was not justified and weighed accordingly?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@WitIsWisdom said:

@LJS9502_basic: Damn man you are salty af huh? It's not my fault.. I didn't make you look like an idiot.. you did that all by yourself.

You can see the original post by Eni or whatever his name is posted on the 2nd page followed by like 3 or 4 people calling him out for it.. lol.

Whatever though man... it's par for the course and makes me laugh even more thinking about the mentality of the people I'm wasting my time arguing with have.

It's truly amusing, and for that I thank you.

You made yourself look like an idiot. But do go one. It's funny because you don't even know it.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@LJS9502_basic: You've gone from nonsensical to non coherent.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Holy f***!

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

What wars did Biden cause while POTUS? And what did Trump do to prevent them up until Biden was elected? This seems like an entirely B.S. thread chain.

Lets get back on the topic and reality, as these are real and serious events taking place this week in Israel. Lets try to steer away from the one former politician who consistently gets people talking in circles with fiction.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6955 Posts

@tjandmia said:

@sargentd: Isn’t that something? The Egyptians could take every single Palestinian if they wanted. They don’t care and don’t want them, plain and simple. Oh, well.

I agree. Nobody wants them.

Over many decades only Jordan has really stepped up and they have over 2 million. There's a bunch in Lebanon going back to 1948. Was a bunch in Syria but most left because of that conflict.

Failure to workout an Oslo Accords solution (1993) was a huge strategic mistake on their part. While Israel was not exactly offering the best deal, they would have been better off taking a mediocre deal than no deal.

Most Arab countries are part of the problem as they sit on the sidelines and offer nothing positive.

Of course, Israel is part of the problem too and I am very aware of events going all the way back to Irgun blowing up the King David Hotel in 1946, killing 91 people and injuring 50 or so more.

But at the end of the day, the Palestinians themselves have never gotten their shit together. You can only cry foul for so long.

Maybe they should look inward to their voting Hamas into power in Gaza in 2006 and enabling terrorism as the official leadership. What's happening now was entirely predictable and foreseeable by the Palestinians themselves.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 LJS9502_basic

@WitIsWisdom said:

@LJS9502_basic: You've gone from nonsensical to non coherent.

Right on cue.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#184 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@dabear said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Holy f***!

But no brains...

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 KathaarianCode

I think it's worth watching this.

Loading Video...

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#186  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

@kathaariancode: I will watch it in a bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

The Hamas are attempting to prevent civilians from evacuating northern Gaza.

It is well-known that Hamas fighters hide behind civilians. Such honor.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 nintendoboy16

@Jag85 said:

@nintendoboy16: Like I was saying to Kathaarian, this is not really a left vs right issue. There are people from both ends of the political spectrum on both sides of this conflict. The simplistic left vs right paradigm doesn't apply here.

Regarding some of the pro-Hamas cheering we saw last weekend, you have to put that into context: Hamas were circulating PR videos claiming they don't harm women and children like Israelis do. That gave Hamas a PR edge over Israel. Then Israel countered with their own PR, claiming that Hamas perpetrated atrocities against women and children. After that, whatever positive PR that Hamas had went down the gutter and Israel got the PR edge. Then after Israel started bombing Gaza, killing women and children there, and some of their allegations turned out to be faulty, Israel's PR is also going down. It was basically a PR war between Hamas and Israel, both trying to make themselves look good while making the enemy look evil.

The only hard-rightist I see going to bat for Hamas is Trump. Yeah, anti-Muslim Trump. But besides that.

True, Israel does have the across the aisle support, but one side actively WANTS Israel to wipe Gaza off the map, even "pick me" Ben Shapiro.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#189 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14925 Posts

@dabear said:

@nintendoboy16: I 100% support Israel. I want them to wipe Hamas off the planet, then wipe out Hezbollah, and then turn the West Bank into a nice, Jewish controlled, resort neighborhood.

What if I said that I want Hezbollah and Iran to nuke Tel Aviv and drive Israel to the sea?

The other side can play your stupid game too.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 dabear

@texasgoldrush said:
@dabear said:

What if I said that I want Hezbollah and Iran to nuke Tel Aviv and drive Israel to the sea?

Really, so can you explain the "pros" of decapitating babies to me? Is it that their necks are smaller than adults? They don't try to run away?

Also, what are the advantages/benefits to mass rape?

And while you're at it, can you give me the "pros" of firing rockets indiscriminately at civilian targets? Is that a case of "they're civilians, and don't have rockets to fire back"?

The Palestinians cheered 9/11; Israel gave us 100% support.

If you support Hezbollah and Hamas over Israel, then you are truly one of the dumbest f*****g people I have encountered on the internet; and I truly think I could shut you up just by offering you some gum.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Jag85
@SUD123456 said:

Failure to workout an Oslo Accords solution (1993) was a huge strategic mistake on their part. While Israel was not exactly offering the best deal, they would have been better off taking a mediocre deal than no deal.

Most Arab countries are part of the problem as they sit on the sidelines and offer nothing positive.

Of course, Israel is part of the problem too and I am very aware of events going all the way back to Irgun blowing up the King David Hotel in 1946, killing 91 people and injuring 50 or so more.

But at the end of the day, the Palestinians themselves have never gotten their shit together. You can only cry foul for so long.

Maybe they should look inward to their voting Hamas into power in Gaza in 2006 and enabling terrorism as the official leadership. What's happening now was entirely predictable and foreseeable by the Palestinians themselves.

This is all a lie.

In this old video, Netanyahu was bragging about how he deliberately sabotaged the 1993 Oslo Accords, has no intention of ever giving back land to the Palestinians, will keep instigating wars to bombard and massacre the Palestinians, and can easily manipulate US public opinion to his favour.

There is nothing the Palestinians can do. No matter what they do, the Israeli government have no intention of ever giving them back their land.

What you're doing is gaslighting. Abusing the victim and then blaming the victim. 100% of the fault lies with the abuser (Israel), not the victim (Palestine).

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Jag85
@dabear said:
@texasgoldrush said:
@dabear said:

Really, so can you explain the "pros" of decapitating babies to me? Is it that their necks are smaller than adults? They don't try to run away?

Also, what are the advantages/benefits to mass rape?

Yet more propaganda lies.

I've already debunked the "40 beheaded babies" lie:

@Jag85 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

The decapitation story was denied by US officials, the Israeli army, and the reporter who broke the story:

The Jerusalem Post is a right-wing conservative Israeli newspaper that's aligned with the Netanyahu government, essentially making it a propaganda mouthpiece for the government.

Conclusion: The beheading story is most likely a hoax or fake news.

It's not even an original hoax, but a recycled hoax that was previously used against Saddam Hussein... 😂

Nayirah testimony

In her testimony, Nayirah claimed that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, remove the incubators and leave the babies to die.

Only braindead sheep trust everything they read. Only trust what you can actually witness with your own eyes and ears. We can actually see videos of Palestinian children being massacred by Israelis, and their families weeping for them. We cannot see videos of Israeli children being massacred, or their families weeping for them. As the saying goes: "Pics or it didn't happen."

Also, TRT World? Really?

The video has been around for a long time and originates from Israeli media:

Netanyahu In 2001: 'America Is A Thing You Can Move Very Easily' (Huffington Post, 2010)

Again, this isn't some newspaper article, but an actual video which you can witness with your own eyes and ears, showing Netanyahu bragging about instigating wars, breaking peace deals, perpetrating war crimes, and fooling the American public.

A leaked video from 2001 shows Israeli PM Netanyahu talking about how Israel intentionally strikes Palestinians “painfully”, how he deceived the US to break the Oslo Accords, and how Americans will always support Israel if it faces backlash pic.twitter.com/Y8FkHn7b2Z

— TRT World (@trtworld) October 10, 2023

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

Look, no denying the awful shit the Israeli government has done

You should be more concerned about the awful shit that Israel is about to do...

Atrocity propaganda

Atrocity propaganda is the spreading of information about the crimes committed by an enemy, which can be factual, but often includes or features deliberate fabrications or exaggerations. This can involve photographs, videos, illustrations, interviews, and other forms of information presentation or reporting.

The inherently violent nature of war means that exaggeration and invention of atrocities often becomes the main staple of propaganda. Patriotism is often not enough to make people hate the enemy, and propaganda is also necessary. "So great are the psychological resistances to war in modern nations", wrote Harold Lasswell, "that every war must appear to be a war of defense against a menacing, murderous aggressor. There must be no ambiguity about who the public is to hate." Human testimony may be unreliable even in ordinary circumstances, but in wartime, it can be further muddled by bias, sentiment, and misguided patriotism.

We know from history that when the media exaggerates atrocities from the enemy (whether it's the Viet Cong, Saddam Hussein, Hamas, or Vladimir Putin), there's an intended goal: to drum up public support for war.

Several possible outcomes:

1. Israel perpetrates a Holocaust against the Palestinian civilian population as retribution for alleged "atrocities" from Hamas.
  2. Israel uses Hamas having outside funding as a pretext to wage war against neighbouring countries in the Middle East. In the last day or two, Israel has already launched attacks into Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. Israel especially wants war against Iran.
  3. If a war breaks out in the Middle East, the US, UK, EU, Russia, China and India (who all have geopolitical interests in the region) could get involved, possibly leading to the worst-case scenario: World War III.

There is also zero evidence of any rape taking place, let alone a mass rape. Even the media is now backtracking from that blatant lie.

And while you're at it, can you give me the "pros" of firing rockets indiscriminately at civilian targets? Is that a case of "they're civilians, and don't have rockets to fire back"?

Israel has mass-murdered a hundred-fold more civilians than Hamas. So please, spare me the crocodile tears.

The Palestinians cheered 9/11; Israel gave us 100% support.

Americans and Israelis cheered on the Iraq War which killed a million people. According to your own logic, Americans and Israelis deserve to be killed.

If you support Hezbollah and Hamas over Israel

Israel has mass-murdered a hundred-fold more people than Hamas and Hezbollah combined.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Jag85
@texasgoldrush said:
@dabear said:

True. Iran and Pakistan have nukes. If they wanted, they could launch nukes tomorrow and wipe Israel off the map.

Funny how these warmongers never apply their own logic back to themselves.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 KathaarianCode

@SUD123456: Kinda weird that while Israel is the one calling people from all over the world to occupy a land that isn't theirs, Palestinians are the ones that should abandon their nation and go live in another country.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 dabear

@Jag85: That's a big wall of stupid, bro.

Your support of terrorists make me sick, you are a disgusting person who should be exiled to Canada.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 dabear
@Jag85 said:
@texasgoldrush said:
@dabear said:

True. Iran and Pakistan have nukes. If they wanted, they could launch nukes tomorrow and wipe Israel off the map.

You two knuckleheads are bringing up nuclear weapons, and you are calling me a "warmonger".

STFU.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Jag85
@dabear said:

@Jag85: That's a big wall of stupid, bro.

Your support of terrorists make me sick, you are a disgusting person who should be exiled to Canada.

That's already been debunked, stupid. That same reporter herself later backtracked:

Your support of genocidal mass-murderers makes me sick. You are a disgusting person who should be locked away in prison for life.

But I wouldn't mind visiting Canada some day. Not a bad idea.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Jag85
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:
@texasgoldrush said:
@dabear said:

You two knuckleheads are bringing up nuclear weapons, and you are calling me a "warmonger".

STFU.

So says the warmonger calling for genocide.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 dabear

@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:
@texasgoldrush said:
@dabear said:

STFU.

Did I say I want all Palestinians killed? No, meat, I did not. I called for the destruction to two terrorist groups, and the removal of the Palestinians (as punishment for supporting terrorists).

Unlike you, I don't support the wholesale slaughter of civilians.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Jag85
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:
@dabear said:
@Jag85 said:

STFU.

Did I say I want all Palestinians killed? No, meat, I did not. I called for the destruction to two terrorist groups, and the removal of the Palestinians (as punishment for supporting terrorists).

Unlike you, I don't support the wholesale slaughter of civilians.

That's literally ethnic cleansing.

My position has always been anti-war. Your position is very pro-war. You're just projecting your own warmongering bloodlust onto your opponents.