Obama vs. McCain: Who do you THINK will win?

• 198 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 alexmurray
Member since 2005 • 2665 Posts
[QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

No, she also has a son with down syndrome, she has her hands full already. Sorry, but she also has no experience what so ever. I can go on about McCain's decsion all night....

LJS9502_basic

She runs a state....which is more experience than Obama has. He has been campaigning most of his time in his current position. She is also only up for VP...not president. I think she can handle the odd press conference....state dinners and speaking engagements which is basically all they do. I find it offensive, by the way, that you would use the issue of Down's Syndrome as a negative here dude.:|

well using that argument she has more experience than McCain,

look at it this way she has,

barley left the country and had a passport for 1 year

been the Governor of a state with a smaller population of Austin Texas for just 2 years

she has almost no experience, and notice people can barley say what experience she has they just say obama

bungie93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 bungie93
Member since 2008 • 2445 Posts
If McCain had picked Mitt Romney, I would have expected him to win, but by picking Palin, he handed the election to Obama.
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

No, she also has a son with down syndrome, she has her hands full already. Sorry, but she also has no experience what so ever. I can go on about McCain's decsion all night....

alexmurray

She runs a state....which is more experience than Obama has. He has been campaigning most of his time in his current position. She is also only up for VP...not president. I think she can handle the odd press conference....state dinners and speaking engagements which is basically all they do. I find it offensive, by the way, that you would use the issue of Down's Syndrome as a negative here dude.:|

been the Governor of a state with a smaller population of Austin Texas for just 2 years

she has almost no experience, and notice people can barley say what experience she has they just say obama

She does have more executive and leadership experience than McCain, Obama, and Biden combined.

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 alexmurray

If McCain had picked Mitt Romney, I would have expected him to win, but by picking Palin, he handed the election to Obama.bungie93

wow and that's coming from somebody with that avatar

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 alexmurray
[QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

trix5817

She does have more executive and leadership experience than McCain, Obama, and Biden combined.

just face it she led Alaska for 2 years and will be a rubbish vice president.

McCain picked her to win,not because she will be a good politician , his choice is more important because of his age

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
[QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

alexmurray

McCain picked her to win,not because she will be a good politician , his choice is more important because of his age

Rubbish VP? The VP does pretty much nothing. And yes, I know McCain picked her to win, that's what politicians do. You think it was a coincidence Obama picked Biden?

As for me personally, I don't really care who the VP is when choosing who to vote for. I care mostly about the Presidential candidate, you know, the one who's going to be *gasp* President!

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

Obama because he is a man that seems to at least want to help out people. Like me that is the working class. If we keep depending on the rich how will we ever bring back up te economy. Also McCain's VP has less experience then Obama. McCain just wanted women supporters end of story.

Junkie_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Junkie_man
Member since 2008 • 1219 Posts
I'm very pessimistic and would say McCain. I just don't see america as a very left-wing country, and I don't trust younger voters to turn up on the day.
eggdog1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 eggdog1234
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts

I'm very pessimistic and would say McCain. I just don't see america as a very left-wing country, and I don't trust younger voters to turn up on the day.Junkie_man

How true, how true. Young people are fickle. They will be all about obama, but would rather sleep in than vote. If McCain wins I would think that would be part of it. But this Palin gal seems to be doing a good job of sealing the GOPs fate right now.

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 alexmurray
[QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

trix5817

Rubbish VP? The VP does pretty much nothing. And yes, I know McCain picked her to win, that's what politicians do. You think it was a coincidence Obama picked Biden?

I dont think you where getting what I was tring to say,

McCain is a old man who has had cancer 3 times, he needs a good VP,

If Obama really wanted to win he would pick Clinton

Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Penguin_dragon
Member since 2005 • 1516 Posts
In the end our votes mean nothing. People think Obama will win because he wants to work with the working class, but the working class won't be the one that votes him into office. This is going to be the decision of the electoral college, so I believe McCain will win.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
Obama because he's likeable unlike McCain who's a hot head who can't wait to bush the big red "WWIII" button in the oval office.
alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 alexmurray

Obama because he's likeable unlike McCain who's a hot head who can't wait to bush the big red "WWIII" button in the oval office. DA_B0MB

they hired people to make sure bush didnt press it

Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
I say Obama and Biden.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#66 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
For the futue of America, I'm praying McCain will win. And I have a feeling he will barely win.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts

For the futue of America, I'm praying McCain will win. And I have a feeling he will barely win.battlefront23

If McCain goes into office I'd be willing to bet with you that he'd start a war with Iran within his first year as president. That is if Bush doesn't do it for him. :roll:

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]For the futue of America, I'm praying McCain will win. And I have a feeling he will barely win.DA_B0MB

If McCain goes into office I'd be willing to bet with you that he'd start a war with Iran within his first year as president. That is if Bush doesn't do it for him. :roll:

Maybe battlefront doesn't like America :P

hodges_3_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 hodges_3_5
Member since 2008 • 351 Posts

[QUOTE="CRS98"]Obama, Palin made it official.Raged_Soulja

:lol: Yeah

How is Palin going to be VP if she can't control her daughter from becoming preggy?

You're kidding....right?

wtf kind of person are you? Just because she has a son with d.s. doesn't mean she cant be a good VP, shame on you!

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
If someone put a gun to my head I'd say Obama. But I'm not really comfortable predicting the likely winner.
Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts

It's already over, the Republicans have everything set to lose.

Wrong place... Wrong time...

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]McCain but I think it will be extremely close. Party supporters will go with their runner but I think the confused undecided will eventually go with the man with a huge experience advantage. Raged_Soulja

Keep on dreaming pal! Obama is going to win. Shame on you for voting for Bush 2.0 and Bush's third term. These Republicans gotta get it togther:roll:

shame on you for voting for a guy who still hasn't said what he's going to do once he gets in office. and i'm sick of people blaming bush for everything, he was forced to do what he did with the whole iraq situation after 9/11. if he hadn't decided to attack a middle eastern country, not only would terrorists see the US as vulnerable, but the americans themselves would lose their support for the president

of course most of the people who browse forums are democrats/independents. this pole is not going to be representative of the people who vote, seeing as how most people on gamespot don't meet the age requirement.

that being said, my vote is for Nader/Gonzalez 2008

Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts
[QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

[QUOTE="CRS98"]Obama, Palin made it official.hodges_3_5

How is Palin going to be VP if she can't control her daughter from becoming preggy?

You're kidding....right?

wtf kind of person are you? Just because she has a son with d.s. doesn't mean she cant be a good VP, shame on you!

She can't even control her daughter, so let's alone a country :P
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#74 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

I have no idea who I think will win right now.

I don't even know who I want to win (Well I do sort of, im waiting for Mccains acceptance speech)

But seriously, I really like watching elections, I know its going to be a loooooong night November 4th.

SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts

alexmurray

She also chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, and she was the mayor of Wasilla Alaska. I don't want to leave your list incomplete.
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts
[QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]McCain but I think it will be extremely close. Party supporters will go with their runner but I think the confused undecided will eventually go with the man with a huge experience advantage. shakmaster13

Keep on dreaming pal! Obama is going to win. Shame on you for voting for Bush 2.0 and Bush's third term. These Republicans gotta get it togther:roll:

shame on you for voting for a guy who still hasn't said what he's going to do once he gets in office. and i'm sick of people blaming bush for everything, he was forced to do what he did with the whole iraq situation after 9/11. if he hadn't decided to attack a middle eastern country, not only would terrorists see the US as vulnerable, but the americans themselves would lose their support for the president

of course most of the people who browse forums are democrats/independents. this pole is not going to be representative of the people who vote, seeing as how most people on gamespot don't meet the age requirement.

Um, Obama did, in his speeh, lay out his whole plan for what hes going to do in the White House, unless you didn't watch it, but I really don't like when people say this anymore.

Though I do agree with the whole Iraq War thing, I don't agree with it anymore, but Bush was screwed in the eyes of the people no matter what he did.

SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
[QUOTE="hodges_3_5"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

[QUOTE="CRS98"]Obama, Palin made it official.Redgarl

You're kidding....right?

She can't even control her daughter, so let's alone a country :P

I forgot that people don't have free will.
shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 shakmaster13
[QUOTE="shakmaster13"][QUOTE="Raged_Soulja"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]McCain but I think it will be extremely close. Party supporters will go with their runner but I think the confused undecided will eventually go with the man with a huge experience advantage. tman93

Um, Obama did, in his speeh, lay out his whole plan for what hes going to do in the White House, unless you didn't watch it, but I really don't like when people say this anymore.

Though I do agree with the whole Iraq War thing, I don't agree with it anymore, but Bush was screwed in the eyes of the people no matter what he did.

really? i didn't feel like watching it i had just gotten home from cross country. i'm gonna go look it up now

thx for the heads up

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#79 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
[QUOTE="DA_B0MB"]

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]For the futue of America, I'm praying McCain will win. And I have a feeling he will barely win.tbone29

Maybe battlefront doesn't like America :P

Maybe DA_BOMB likes to make wild assumptions with absolutely no proof...

BTW I love America. Probably more then you. ;)

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 shakmaster13

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]For the futue of America, I'm praying McCain will win. And I have a feeling he will barely win.DA_B0MB

as a persian who has lived in iran for 8 years i would fully support him

tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

BTW I love America. Probably more then you. ;)

battlefront23

You probably do.

pugsy44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 pugsy44
Member since 2007 • 1682 Posts

McCain

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts
I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.
vlin1108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 vlin1108
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
Looks like nobody ever gets the president they want.
chadurwalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 chadurwalla
Member since 2005 • 117 Posts
i'm not american so i dont get to vote, but i guess i'll always have my anti-american sentiment to get me through the day whomever the president turns out to be.
AMitch24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 AMitch24
Member since 2006 • 1167 Posts

I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.kingyotoX

Oh no, fear the black man! Flee the country, riots will break out and our situation in the world will be worse than it could ever be with John "The Man, the myth, the legend" McCain!

I really hope you are not serious about your last statement.

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kingyotoX

[QUOTE="kingyotoX"]I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.AMitch24

Oh no, fear the black man! Flee the country, riots will break out and our situation in the world will be worse than it could ever be with John "The Man, the myth, the legend" McCain!

Well it was mostly for dramtic effect considering i'm not religous, but please grow up, Obama supporters has so little substance for arguments they have to bring race into every discussion.

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 alexmurray
[QUOTE="AMitch24"]

[QUOTE="kingyotoX"]I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.kingyotoX

Well it was mostly for dramtic effect considering i'm not religous, but please grow up, Obama supporters has so little substance for arguments they have to bring race into every discussion.

McCain supporters have so little substance for arguments they have to bring McCain being a POW into every discussion

hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts
I think my sig speaks for itself.
alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 alexmurray

I think my sig speaks for itself.hokies1313

I think my sig speaks for itself

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kingyotoX

[QUOTE="hokies1313"]I think my sig speaks for itself.alexmurray

Yes your sig does speak, it says this user is cluless.

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kingyotoX
[QUOTE="kingyotoX"][QUOTE="AMitch24"]

[QUOTE="kingyotoX"]I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.alexmurray

McCain supporters have so little substance for arguments they have to bring McCain being a POW into every discussion

First of all that's completly irrelavent and secondly, where are these people bringing up mcain being a pow? you're just making things up .

lukie_pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lukie_pie
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts

you know whose gonna win?

amurica

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 alexmurray
[QUOTE="alexmurray"]

[QUOTE="hokies1313"]I think my sig speaks for itself.kingyotoX

Yes your sig does speak, it says this user is cluless.

only 90% bush not 100%

I apologize

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 alexmurray
[QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="kingyotoX"][QUOTE="AMitch24"]

[QUOTE="kingyotoX"]I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.kingyotoX

First of all that's completly irrelavent and secondly, where are these people bringing up mcain being a pow? you're just making things up .

McCain and his supporters,

did you see the convention?

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts

[QUOTE="hokies1313"]I think my sig speaks for itself.alexmurray

Moveon should have lost all credibility after attack on Gen. Petraeus

alexmurray

More than just supporters should have watched it if possible because not looking at the other side shows blind bias.

alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 alexmurray
[QUOTE="alexmurray"]

[QUOTE="hokies1313"]I think my sig speaks for itself.AgileNate

Moveon should have lost all credibility after attack on Gen. Petraeus

I googled the image

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 kingyotoX
[QUOTE="kingyotoX"][QUOTE="alexmurray"][QUOTE="kingyotoX"][QUOTE="AMitch24"]

[QUOTE="kingyotoX"]I'm very afraid but i have a feeling it will be Obama. God have mercy if he's elected.alexmurray

Only a couple, those things are a snooze fest even when it's the party I support.

Demon2545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#99 Demon2545
Member since 2005 • 61053 Posts
Obama will win
alexmurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 alexmurray
[QUOTE="alexmurray"]

kingyotoX

Only a couple, those things are a snooze fest even when it's the party I support.

the only time I payed attention to the DNCs was the aftermath of the obama speech, it seemed like we just won a war or something