seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 seahorse123
Member since 2012 • 1237 Posts

I think the protests would of already gone away if it was not for the militarization of the police

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#402 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@slateman_basic said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@BranKetra said:

@LJS9502_basic: The protests are reported to be for Michael Brown, but also a city-wide issue consisting of the disconnect between the local law enforcement and civilian population. Some say it is an even larger issue with African Americans being mistreated by white America including policing officers and their claim that it has not ended. One could argue that the treatment of Don Lemon by an older white officer of the law is representative of that, but it would require a long and well-spoken explanation to be persuasive enough for consideration as anything more than jaded complaints.

Ever stop and think that maybe there's a reason why white america might treat black america like they do?

America has a history of treating poor people like that. Being black has nothing to do with it. They treated German and Irish immigrants like that. They treated Chinese like that. They treated the Japanese like that. This is how MOST countries have treated their poor people because those people are also the most likely to commit violent crimes, particularly robbery and assault.

So, the better question is, why are Blacks in America still making the predominantly poor, urban areas of America?

Lack of work ethic, a culture that puts little importance on education, thug culture, fatherless homes.

Basically people are put into a cycle of poverty and aren't working hard or making good decisions to get out of it.

That is strange.

My family has always valued the importance of an education and a good work ethic as have that of my African American friends. Maybe you could specify the differences that African American culture has in contrast to other cultures.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

This thread has revealed to me who the racists are in OT. Didn't know there were so many.

Who are the racists, exactly?

I'd be concerned if it's not obvious to you.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#405 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

As usual the liberal media is stirring the shitpot of racial tensions.

Why is it that every picture I see is of white police officers in full riot gear breaking up black protesters? Where are the black policemen? They took an oath to protect and serve same as the white officers.

And how many autopsies can they possibly perform on a corpse? The last I heard the count was 3.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 DaJuicyMan

@Boddicker: Ferguson only has something like 4 black police officers employed.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#407  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@DaJuicyMan said:

if you're taught from early childhood that the police are evil and are oppressors, why would you go work for them?

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#408 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

They also are 63% of the population there...which makes the complaints regarding the leadership of the town seem petty. With such a majority, if you don't like the leadership why don't they vote for other folks? BTW, the mayor usually elects the police chief in most cities, so that would solve that problem as well.

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#409  Edited By PurpleLabel
Member since 2014 • 314 Posts

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

This thread has revealed to me who the racists are in OT. Didn't know there were so many.

As far as i'm concerned this is about a criminal that attacked a cop. I don't care if he was purple, black green or glows in the dark. The only people that make it about race are people like you.

The feedback you're getting is people getting sick to death of people throwing the race card around. It undermines REAL racism and seperates people more. So cut the bullshit please.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@xeno_ghost said:

@airshocker: your a cop, cool!

So thegerg said;

"No one that is trained to to shoot a weapon at people is taught to shoot to kill or shoot to injure. You shoot to stop the threat, and the most effective way of doing that is NOT shooting someone in the legs."

You said;

"No, we're not allowed to shoot to maim. If we have to discharge our firearms it's because we feel it's necessary to use deadly force."

So deadly force is shoot to kill right?

No, deadly force simply means that the use of force I'm employing has a chance to kill you. It's exactly as thegerg said, we shoot to end the threat. If the person dies, so be it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@tocool340 said:

@xeno_ghost: Still though did the cop have to shoot to kill? 3 shots in the arm 1 in the neck 2 in the head, surely the cop could have shot Brown in the legs to bring him down? After all Brown was unarmed and once brought down would not have posed a threat.

I think deadly force was excessive. Brown had punched the hell out of the officer, the officer would have been pretty pissed that a black man has beat his ass, when Brown charged at the officer the officer made his mind up that he was gonna kill Brown and he thought he was justified in doing so.

But that's the thing, you don't shoot for the legs or arms, you shoot for the center mass which is something police are taught to shoot for. Shooting for limbs don't work like the movie or games as people can fight through pain if it means they can get their hands on you. Besides that, correct me if I'm wrong @airshocker, but isn't it illegal to purposely shoot to wound (Arms and legs)? Or is it just considered a very dumb thing to do?...

Yeah, it's illegal for me to shoot someone with the intent to maim them. If I have to exercise deadly force I'm told, in no uncertain terms, that I must aim for center mass. Head shots are also only allowed in certain situations, but they do happen when we don't intend them to. When I practice shooting I can usually keep my groups under four inches at 30 yards. In the real world? I'd probably accidentally hit someone all over. Shooting at the range is completely different from shooting when your life is on the line.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@Boddicker said:

Why is it that every picture I see is of white police officers in full riot gear breaking up black protesters? Where are the black policemen? They took an oath to protect and serve same as the white officers.

And how many autopsies can they possibly perform on a corpse? The last I heard the count was 3.

They barely have any black police officers there.

I believe there's something weird with autopsies where different legal teams can request them done separately or something? There's something like that happening with one of my family members who died the other week since he was hit by a lorry.

But yeh it's just the liberal media of course!

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 seahorse123

@hoosier7: Fake liberalism btw a twisted, politically correct eco-fascist, pro-government.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#414 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

As a thread that start out based on assumptions, I think we should all at this point have learned to not continue on that path. But that clearly isn't the case. People keep acting like it is FACT that Wilson was beaten to the point of unconsciousness. Yet, there are multiple videos of the scene after the shooting that show Wilson fully conscious, walking around Brown's body and speaking with officers. He does not appear bloody or injured in any way, especially not to the extent the unconfirmed "sources" claim. Wilson has essentially been in hiding, he has yet to appear in front of anyone, and his medical records have not been given over to the state prosecutors. So at this point there is still nothing but assumptions.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
@Boddicker said:

Got any other stupid questions?

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Renevent42
@SaintLeonidas said:

As a thread that start out based on assumptions, I think we should all at this point have learned to not continue on that path. But that clearly isn't the case. People keep acting like it is FACT that Wilson was beaten to the point of unconsciousness. Yet, there are multiple videos of the scene after the shooting that show Wilson fully conscious, walking around Brown's body and speaking with officers. He does not appear bloody or injured in any way, especially not to the extent the unconfirmed "sources" claim. Wilson has essentially been in hiding, he has yet to appear in front of anyone, and his medical records have not been given over to the state prosecutors. So at this point there is still nothing but assumptions.

I think that is more a lesson for you and those like you who immediately jumped to a conclusion when there was almost no evidence at all, and certainly nothing from the other side of the story. I mean I agree with you, we shouldn't make assumptions, but damn.

Anyways regarding the injury, it wasn't reported he was bleeding...they said his face was swollen and his orbital was fractured. You don't have to bleed in order to suffer a serious injury. Yes, let's wait for proof totally agree, but the fact he was standing and not bleeding isn't proof of no serious injury sustained by the officer.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@xeno_ghost said:

@thegerg: "That's not what he said at all"

air shocker said;

"No, we're not allowed to shoot to maim. If we have to discharge our firearms it's because we feel it's necessary to use deadly force."

Are you just being difficult because I didn't use his exact words, or did I not understand what he said?

Are cops allowed to maim?

Are cops allowed to use deadly force?

He's always difficult....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 LJS9502_basic

@purplelabel said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

As far as i'm concerned this is about a criminal that attacked a cop. I don't care if he was purple, black green or glows in the dark. The only people that make it about race are people like you.

The feedback you're getting is people getting sick to death of people throwing the race card around. It undermines REAL racism and seperates people more. So cut the bullshit please.

I agree. Making race the only focus only perpetrates more racism. And we should look at people individually not hold them up as a symbol for any specific race. Truth gets distorted then.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 SaintLeonidas

@Renevent42 said:
@SaintLeonidas said:

I think that is more a lesson for you

LMAO, you might want to actually look at what I've posted in this thread. 90% of it has been about the protesters and the militarization of the police department. The rest, when I did focus on the actual shooting, was when I questioned the release of the robbery tape given the information released at the time - sentiment that was shared by many, including the governor of Ferguson and the DOJ.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Renevent42
@SaintLeonidas said:

AMERICA! Where (from any report I have read) a young man can be killed for no fucking reason, and the police can retaliate against peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas! The live stream tonight was sickening. Shameful situation.

Look at your posts in this thread? Like this one? The very first post of yours in the thread from basically the start of this before barely any information was released? Okay...

I will say you have been slightly more fair than some other folks, but it's pretty clear to me you were already emotionally invested in a certain viewpoint well before we knew even half the stuff we know now.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 SaintLeonidas

@Renevent42 said:
@SaintLeonidas said:

AMERICA! Where (from any report I have read) a young man can be killed for no fucking reason, and the police can retaliate against peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas! The live stream tonight was sickening. Shameful situation.

Look at your posts in this thread? Like this one, the very first post of yours from basically the start of this? Okay...

Yeah and as I said in that very post, that was based on the numerous eye witnesses at the time, and it still very much might still be the case; but I didn't talk about it again until the robbery tape due to lack of any information. My focus of discussion, and the only reason I still talk about this whole thing, is the protests.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Renevent42
@SaintLeonidas said:

@Renevent42 said:
@SaintLeonidas said:

Look at your posts in this thread? Like this one, the very first post of yours from basically the start of this? Okay...

Yeah and as I said in that very post, that was based on the numerous eye witnesses at the time, and it still very much might still be the case; but I didn't talk about it again until the robbery tape due to lack of any information. My focus of discussion, and the only reason I still talk about this whole thing, is the protests.

Right, you made an emotional judgement based on little information. It was obvious to anyone looking at the initial reports there was way more to this story than what was initially released. And it's definitely not the case anymore. I am not saying the cop is guilt free at this point (could absolutely be a case of excessive force), but the initial eye-witness testimony (you know, mostly from the guy who was with Michael when he committed strong armed robbery) said they were just walking down the street minding their own business not doing anything wrong at all, and the cop basically executed Michael Brown for no reason. That's horse shit and you know it.

Anyways I do agree you've spent most of your time speaking about the protests though, and my edit (above) I also said you have been more fair then many others in the thread.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By SaintLeonidas

Yeah I saw edit, after posting that, wish the last page of this thread would load when I click the arrows to go to the end of the thread.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

He was unarmed..he had it coming.

This is what happens when Americans don't exercise their 2nd amendment rights. They get fucked by the GOVERMENT

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

if you're taught from early childhood that the police are evil and are oppressors, why would you go work for them?

To be an evil oppressor :P

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

@purplelabel: "The feedback you're getting is people getting sick to death of people throwing the race card around. It undermines REAL racism and seperates people more. So cut the bullshit please."

No. Some of the comments people are making about blacks and their culture are generalizing and sweeping. A story like like this comes out and the media is all over it because it gives fuel for all the racist wether white or black, but ultimately it's to make the blacks look bad and to further oppress them IMO.

Like I said before I have never heard on the news of a white man killed by a white cop, or a white man assaulted by white cops. I'm sure it happens it just doesn't make the news.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

Kind of like how what little video we had of George Zimmerman early on made him look uninjured, right?

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 DaJuicyMan

@purplelabel said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

I'm not gonna argue about what happened between Michael Brown and the cop, but there has been plenty of racism in this thread. Whatever you think i'm talking about is entirely your interpretation and your own assumptions. What I AM talking about are the comments about black people as a whole in this thread. I saw things about work ethic, the word "animals" used, and posters trying to pin character traits to Michael Brown that are heavily race driven.

I don't think people "defending" the cop's actions are all racist, I just think they value things that aren't as important as other things they should be valuing. As for the people sh**ing on the protestors, well F*** them.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 PannicAtack

@DaJuicyMan said:

@purplelabel said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

I'm not gonna argue about what happened between Michael Brown and the cop, but there has been plenty of racism in this thread. Whatever you think i'm talking about is entirely your interpretation and your own assumptions. What I AM talking about are the comments about black people as a whole in this thread. I saw things about work ethic, the word "animals" used, and posters trying to pin character traits to Michael Brown that are heavily race driven.

I don't think people "defending" the cop's actions are all racist, I just think they value things that aren't as important as other things they should be valuing. As for the people sh**ing on the protestors, well F*** them.

At this point, for me, it isn't even about whether or not Wilson was justified. The behavior of the police officers in response to the protests has been utterly reprehensible.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 DaJuicyMan

@PannicAtack: Absolutely dude.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Xeno_ghost

@thegerg:

Airshocker said;

"No, we're not allowed to shoot to maim. If we have to discharge our firearms it's because we feel it's necessary to use deadly force"

Are you just being difficult because I didn't use his exact words, or did I not understand what he said?

Are cops allowed to use deadly force?

"It depends on the situation. In certain situations cops are allowed to use deadly force, but that doesn't mean that they "can only use deadly force."

The fact is cops are allowed to use deadly force, the reason I said "only" is because if a cop resorts to drawing his gun he is only allowed to use deadly force with that gun if they have to shoot.

Are cops allowed to maim?

"It depends on the situation. Cops are NOT allowed to use deadly force (like firing a weapon at someone) in an effort to maim. However, that does not mean that an officer is always disallowed from committing an act (like firing a weapon at someone) that may result in a maiming."

The fact is cops are not allowed to shoot to maim, wether or not maiming occurs during the use of deadly force has no bearing on that.

So the answer to my original question was yes you were being difficult lol.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts
@BranKetra said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@slateman_basic said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@BranKetra said:

@LJS9502_basic: The protests are reported to be for Michael Brown, but also a city-wide issue consisting of the disconnect between the local law enforcement and civilian population. Some say it is an even larger issue with African Americans being mistreated by white America including policing officers and their claim that it has not ended. One could argue that the treatment of Don Lemon by an older white officer of the law is representative of that, but it would require a long and well-spoken explanation to be persuasive enough for consideration as anything more than jaded complaints.

Ever stop and think that maybe there's a reason why white america might treat black america like they do?

America has a history of treating poor people like that. Being black has nothing to do with it. They treated German and Irish immigrants like that. They treated Chinese like that. They treated the Japanese like that. This is how MOST countries have treated their poor people because those people are also the most likely to commit violent crimes, particularly robbery and assault.

So, the better question is, why are Blacks in America still making the predominantly poor, urban areas of America?

Lack of work ethic, a culture that puts little importance on education, thug culture, fatherless homes.

Basically people are put into a cycle of poverty and aren't working hard or making good decisions to get out of it.

That is strange.

My family has always valued the importance of an education and a good work ethic as have that of my African American friends. Maybe you could specify the differences that African American culture has in contrast to other cultures.

I'm not trying to imply it's all black people, but there's a very negative culture that keep a lot of black people down.

It's not whitey, it's work ethic and education.

Things are improving but it's not fast enough.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

@purplelabel said:

@thebest31406 said:

It all comes down to one fundamental question; have the police and the officer in question justified the shooting of the unarmed teenager? The answer is simply no. Who's burden is it to affirm justification of the shooting? The shooter. The burden does not fall on these right-wing pundits from so-called "news outlets", or these racists with their conjecture and unsubstantiated what if scenarios. They weren't the ones who who pulled the trigger. They're not associate with the police force. They're not experts of any kind. So what they say means nothing and I don't understand why some of the folks here have given these losers validation of any kind.

He was a violent criminal that attacked a police officer. By law the officer was in the right.

GG WP.

Evidently, the term "conjecture" is foreign to some people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

So are you going to actually answer the question, or what? Your statement makes it seem like this entire thread is full of racists when it isn't. It also lumps everybody into your statement by your lack of naming names.

I know I haven't said anything that could be construed as racist. So who are you talking about?

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Xeno_ghost

@MakeMeaSammitch: "I'm not trying to imply it's all black people, but there's a very negative culture that keep a lot of black people down"

Agreed!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 LJS9502_basic

@DaJuicyMan said:

That basically means nothing unless you can show us first applicants...and second....qualified applicants.

Second I haven't read this entire thread....so I can't say with any accuracy that racism is prevalent. I can say that as with any demographic some racists will be within. Law of averages. However, criticizing cultural aspects is not inherently racist and you may have exaggerated the racism herein.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

That basically means nothing unless you can show us first applicants...and second....qualified applicants.

Second I haven't read this entire thread....so I can't say with any accuracy that racism is prevalent. I can say that as with any demographic some racists will be within. Law of averages. However, criticizing cultural aspects is not inherently racist and you may have exaggerated the racism herein.

DaJuicyMan's claiming racial bias here because not everyone agrees with his point of view.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 SoftwareGeek

@PannicAtack said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@purplelabel said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

At this point, for me, it isn't even about whether or not Wilson was justified. The behavior of the police officers in response to the protests has been utterly reprehensible.

How so? They are there to protect and serve. They wouldn't be doing their jobs if they allowed looting to occur. If the people in Ferguson were white, the terms used to describe them might change a bit, however they'd be no less derogatory. You can't cry "race" every time an ethnicity is criticized for bad behavior.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 PannicAtack

@softwaregeek said:

@PannicAtack said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@purplelabel said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

How so? They are there to protect and serve. They wouldn't be doing their jobs if they allowed looting to occur. If the people in Ferguson were white, the terms used to describe them might change a bit, however they'd be no less derogatory. You can't cry "race" every time an ethnicity is criticized for bad behavior.

But they were allowing looting to occur. They didn't do a whole lot to protect shopkeepers from looters. As SaintLeonidas has pointed out, it actually fell to the protesters to do that.

The police have, however, assaulted, arrested, and launched tear gas at reporters.

Unless you think that "to protect and serve" is to try to silence the media who might show you doing things that are less than admirable.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By SoftwareGeek

@PannicAtack said:

@softwaregeek said:

@PannicAtack said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@purplelabel said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@airshocker said:
@DaJuicyMan said:

But they were allowing looting to occur. They didn't do a whole lot to protect shopkeepers from looters. As SaintLeonidas has pointed out, it actually fell to the protesters to do that.

The police have, however, assaulted, arrested, and launched tear gas at reporters.

Unless you think that "to protect and serve" is to try to silence the media who might show you doing things that are less than admirable.

meh, that's just crazy talk. How many people have been arrested? How many of them are journalists?

Avatar image for _williamwallace
_WilliamWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 _WilliamWallace
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Kids fault he's dead.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 SoftwareGeek

@_williamwallace said:

Kids fault he's dead.

Most rational people aren't arguing that it's the kids fault he's dead. It absolutely is his fault. He started it, the cop finished it. Now the question is whether or not the cop was justified in shooting the kid. If the kid had never started any problems, there wouldn't have been any problems. He bit off more than he could chew and he paid the ultimate price for it.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 seahorse123

@Motokid6: This time it is a fake war btw.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 seahorse123

@Motokid6: Fund them and re-equip them then let them loose again and then act like the hero by bombing an empty truck and some old artillery. They think we are so stupid we don't know ISIS is Al Qaeda. They keep changing their names to ISIS, IS and ISIL. Scum think we are so stupid and the sad thing is some of us are. Don't want to go off topic if you want to reply go to the Al Qaeda in Syria thread I made:)

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#448  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

@_williamwallace said:

Kids fault he's dead.

Most rational people aren't arguing that it's the kids fault he's dead. It absolutely is his fault. He started it, the cop finished it. Now the question is whether or not the cop was justified in shooting the kid. If the kid had never started any problems, there wouldn't have been any problems. He bit off more than he could chew and he paid the ultimate price for it.

There are two conflicting sides to this incident. The police officer involved and those who say he did not begin the physical aspect of it are one side. The other side are witnesses saying that officer, Wilson, began the physical altercation. As I understand this situation, there has there been no definitive proof shown to any media source validating either side. If you know something to the contrary, please do everyone a favor by presenting it. Otherwise, please stop making stories.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@Motokid6 said:

This jury has got its work cut out for them. How the hell can they decided on a verdict with only forensics and eye witness reports?

And what if the cop walks away with anything less then a murder conviction? Will Ferguson burn down?

If it does they better make sure not one dime of taxpayer dollars go to rebuild it. You destroy your own damn city, you rebuild your own damn city.