Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Well, when you are constantly firing rockets at someone, don't be surprised when they drop a bomb on you. I'm not sure what Hamas's endgame is. Piss off Israel enough that they massacre the Gaza strip? Good strategy.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"]Hamas fired, like what 100+ rockets into Southern Israelkingkong0124

IIRC, it was a 100 in a single day.

That's pretty fvcking impressive, all considering.

Not really, considering Israel constantly owns them.

:lol:
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"]Hamas fired, like what 100+ rockets into Southern Israelkingkong0124

IIRC, it was a 100 in a single day.

That's pretty fvcking impressive, all considering.

Not really, considering Israel constantly owns them.

It doesn't. It lets them fall and then sends a drone to bomb and collapse a tunnel or w/e. Unless it's an election year- then they blow everything up.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 pie-junior

Well, when you are constantly firing rockets at someone, don't be surprised when they drop a bomb on you. I'm not sure what Hamas's endgame is. Piss off Israel enough that they massacre the Gaza strip? Good strategy.

redstorm72

They have to reign in all the small terror organization in the strip (which doesn't work, unless they allow and commit attacks periodically), and maintain their stance as hawkish protectors of palestine (as opposed to the sell-out fateh).

So it's a delicate game- attacking Israel while not pissing it off too much so it goes cast lead on them. They're pretty good at it, tbf.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 th3warr1or
Israel should just annex Palestine and grant Palestinians (sans Hamas) citizenship.
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Can't say it bothers me.....live by the sword and all that....LJS9502_basic

Few nations are as inclined to "live by the sword" as Israel and the US ...

Don't be an apologist for Hamas dude....

For once I agree, although perhaps not for the reasons you would prefer ...

I'll not be an apologist for Hamas because I recognize Hamas for what it is: an organization that was created by Israel in order to unwittingly serve Israel's interests.

That Israel funded and materially supported the Jihadist groups that became Hamas is not in dispute. Even the Wall St Journal will tell you that bit of history.

But the WSJ is mistaken to portray Hamas as a sort of Frankenstein's Monster that Israel regrets having created. No, Hamas continues to serve Israel's interests very well, serving both as a proxy for eliminating any group that might seek to serve Gazans' best interests and as a valuable pretext for the economic strangulation of the Gaza Strip.

Hamas isn't Israel's Frankenstein at all. Rather---like the CIA's "Al Qaeda"---it's Israel's "monster on a leash" that can be let loose whenever the ensuing mayhem would be more harmful to Palestinians than to Israel.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
Israel +1.....Hamas -1
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178850 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

Stesilaus

I'll not be an apologist for Hamas because I recognize Hamas for what it is: an organization that was created by Israel in order to unwittingly serve Israel's interests.

That Israel funded and materially supported the Jihadist groups that became Hamas is not in dispute. Even the Wall St Journal will tell you that bit of history.

But the WSJ is mistaken to portray Hamas as a sort of Frankenstein's Monster that Israel regrets having created. No, Hamas continues to serve Israel's interests very well, serving both as a proxy for eliminating any group that might seek to serve Gazans' best interests and as a valuable pretext for the economic strangulation of the Gaza Strip.

Hamas isn't Israel's Frankenstein at all. Rather---like the CIA's "Al Qaeda"---it's Israel's "monster on a leash" that can be let loose whenever the ensuing mayhem would be more harmful to Palestinians than to Israel.

You been hanging with hartsick?
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 pie-junior
I like how often I get to find out everything's a conspiracy.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#60 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

Stesilaus

Hamas isn't Israel's Frankenstein at all. Rather---like the CIA's "Al Qaeda"---it's Israel'ls "monster on a leash" that can be let loose whenever the ensuing mayhem would be more harmful to Palestinians than to Israel.

did you not take your medicine today? then again it seems like you forget to take your medicine everyday :P , kinda explains a few things.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 pie-junior

also- I like how arabs are always the idiots in these scenarios, unwittingly letting everyone pull one over them.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Darkman2007

also- I like how arabs are always the idiots in these scenarios, unwittingly letting everyone pull one over them.

pie-junior
its also a , dare I say it, colonialist attitude :P
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 pie-junior
ALI, this just confirms how much your, poor non-occidental mind, needs my help figuring these things out.
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Stesilaus

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Don't be an apologist for Hamas dude....LJS9502_basic

Isn't he the user with a reputation for supporting crackpot conspiracy theories?

If it comforts you to dismiss everything I type as a conspiracy theory, then by all means do so. It's only yourself that you're deceiving.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178850 Posts

Stesilaus

Isn't he the user with a reputation for supporting crackpot conspiracy theories?

If it comforts you to dismiss everything I type as a conspiracy theory, then by all means do so. It's only yourself that you're deceiving.

Well I read your link and your interpretation seems a bit disingenuous.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
I am curious but does this actually bring much strategic benefit to Israel? Seems like it will just exacerbate the problem.
SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6950 Posts

[QUOTE="Stesilaus"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] You been hanging with hartsick?LJS9502_basic

A bit disingenuous is kind. Deliberately and massively distorting the article is a more accurate portrayal.

Which is not surprising since like hartsick, the poster is also a class A conspiracy nut that lives off information clearinghouse and similar outlets like an infant hanging off its mother's breast.

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

Queue more fighting from both sides..

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Israel should just annex Palestine and grant Palestinians (sans Hamas) citizenship. th3warr1or

.. They would never do that because they would never want them the ability to vote..

ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ffaf666
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="michaelP4"]And likewise, dangamit, there will be Israeli people who will suffer by the actions of violence that will wish the same thing on Palestinian people. Remember: an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind - Gandhi.wis3boi

Palestine belongs to the Arabs - Ghandi

"I make sh!t up on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln

ghandi didnt believe in zionism, he supported palestine look it up :)

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Stesilaus

SUD123456

A bit disingenuous is kind. Deliberately and massively distorting the article is a more accurate portrayal.

Which is not surprising since like hartsick, the poster is also a class A conspiracy nut that lives off information clearinghouse and similar outlets like an infant hanging off its mother's breast.

The more venomous the attacks I receive from the Hasbara agents, the more I realize how uncomfortably close to THE TRUTH I must be straying.

:P

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
Israel should just annex Palestine and grant Palestinians (sans Hamas) citizenship. th3warr1or
...Aren't you Jewish? Do you not want Israel to remain a Jewish country?
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] Palestine belongs to the Arabs - Ghandi

ffaf666

Why give violent oppressive ignorant savages anything?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] Palestine belongs to the Arabs - Ghandi

ffaf666

and Churchill and Martin Luther King supported the Jews more, I don't see whats so significant here frankly if Ghandi lived and did what he did in most countries in the Middle East, he would have been thrown into the back of a truck never to be heard from again, quoting him here is pretty out of place actually.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]Israel should just annex Palestine and grant Palestinians (sans Hamas) citizenship. BossPerson

either he was joking, or he was quoting that odd plan by the religous right. basically annexing all the countryside where there are apparently 100 thousand Arabs, and giving them citizenship. somehow I doubt that plan would work.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 th3warr1or

.. They would never do that because they would never want them the ability to vote..sSubZerOo

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Palestinians living in East Jerusalem were offered Israeli citizenship after Israel occupied the area in 1967 and later annexed it. Many refused, not wanting to recognise Israeli sovereignty, and were instead given residency. - BBC

Israel has offered it before, the ones who don't want that are the Palestinians. For some reason, not accepting Jewish authority takes precedence over living a proper life. Just compare the lives of Israeli Arabs and Palestinian Arabs. Yeah, you could say that the latter's living conditions are worse becuase of IDF but that's hardly even the main reason, and furthermore there wouldn't even be a need for IDF to constantly blow s*** up if it were part of Israel and the people living there were Israeli citizens.

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]Israel should just annex Palestine and grant Palestinians (sans Hamas) citizenship. BossPerson

A comprehensive answer to this question would be far too long for this reply, so in short, yes for the most part I do.

However, continually waging war for the rest of Israel's life (which is what has been happening for the past six decades, and isn't likely to stop on its own anytime soon) is not going to cut it. Israel can't win on her own, and how long can she count on the US to back her up? Even the Roman Empire fell eventually. The longer the conflict goes on, the odds for Israel's survival get worse.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Palestinians living in East Jerusalem were offered Israeli citizenship after Israel occupied the area in 1967 and later annexed it. Many refused, not wanting to recognise Israeli sovereignty, and were instead given residency. - BBC

Israel has offered it before, the ones who don't want that are the Palestinians. For some reason, not accepting Jewish authority takes precedence over living a proper life. Just compare the lives of Israeli Arabs and Palestinian Arabs. Yeah, you could say that the latter's living conditions are worse becuase of IDF but that's hardly even the main reason, and furthermore there wouldn't even be a need for IDF to constantly blow s*** up if it were part of Israel and the people living there were Israeli citizens.

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]Israel should just annex Palestine and grant Palestinians (sans Hamas) citizenship. th3warr1or

A comprehensive answer to this question would be far too long for this reply, so in short, yes for the most part I do.

However, continually waging war for the rest of Israel's life (which is what has been happening for the past six decades, and isn't likely to stop on its own anytime soon) is not going to cut it. Israel can't win on her own, and how long can she count on the US to back her up? Even the Roman Empire fell eventually. The longer the conflict goes on, the odds for Israel's survival get worse.

lol, this is like a doctor who shoots his patients in the head, under the pretense of curing them. giving the Arabs of Jerusalem a citizenship , is not the same as giving the Arabs of Hebron , Gaza or Ramallah a citizenship , youre talking maybe 200,000 vs 3 million or so.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

good riddance,may he rot in hell.i just hope ali and his friends/familiy survive these attacks. :)

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 th3warr1or

lol, this is like a doctor who shoots his patients in the head, under the pretense of curing them. giving the Arabs of Jerusalem a citizenship , is not the same as giving the Arabs of Hebron , Gaza or Ramallah a citizenship , youre talking maybe 200,000 vs 3 million or so.Darkman2007

Israel has what, 8million people. 75% are Jewish and 20% are Arab (1.6million). Even if 3million Arabs got citizenships (not to mention a vast number of them will decline, thus making them stateless) Jews would still be in the majority.

If I lived in a Muslim dominated state, but I was treated as well, and the Muslim govt did a good job, I would have no problem voting for them.

Like I said, my detailed answer is far too long to be posted here and will likely start a few arguments.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]lol, this is like a doctor who shoots his patients in the head, under the pretense of curing them. giving the Arabs of Jerusalem a citizenship , is not the same as giving the Arabs of Hebron , Gaza or Ramallah a citizenship , youre talking maybe 200,000 vs 3 million or so.th3warr1or

Israel has what, 8million people. 75% are Jewish and 20% are Arab (1.6million). Even if 3million Arabs got citizenships (not to mention a vast number of them will decline, thus making them stateless) Jews would still be in the majority.

Like I said, my detailed answer is far too long to be posted here.

and Im telling you thats crazy, what you want is 50/50 in terms of demographics. do you even know the outcome of such a situation will be a bloody civil war, that I can assure you, if you don't believe me, look at Lebanon , look at Syria, look at Iraq , to see what happens in these scenarios. as for most of them declining, thats not really true, I think alot would take up the offer, since they wouldn't have to move from where they live, while at the same time their political/economic rights increased, especially in a country where they would be 40-50 percent. it would be like if the US took over large parts of Mexico, you really think those people would refuse a US citizenship? highly doubtful.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 th3warr1or

and Im telling you thats crazy, what you want is 50/50 in terms of demographics. do you even know the outcome of such a situation will be a bloody civil war, that I can assure you, if you don't believe me, look at Lebanon , look at Syria, look at Iraq , to see what happens in these scenarios. as for most of them declining, thats not really true, I think alot would take up the offer, since they wouldn't have to move from where they live, while at the same time their political/economic rights increased, especially in a country where they would be 40-50 percent. it would be like if the US took over large parts of Mexico, you really think those people would refuse a US citizenship? highly doubtful.Darkman2007

Well, but how long do you think Israel can survive in a continual conflict? The longer this fight goes on, the worse the odds get.

The two-state plan won't work because they want East Jerusalem, and that's a no-no. Besides, the only thing that having two states will do is end up having a legitimate war where two nations are at war with each other. The fighting ain't gonna stop because Palestine is suddenly a recognized state.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

hamas bought it on themselves, why start firing shells into isreal? i swear they are so stupid

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;o
ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ffaf666
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and Im telling you thats crazy, what you want is 50/50 in terms of demographics. do you even know the outcome of such a situation will be a bloody civil war, that I can assure you, if you don't believe me, look at Lebanon , look at Syria, look at Iraq , to see what happens in these scenarios. as for most of them declining, thats not really true, I think alot would take up the offer, since they wouldn't have to move from where they live, while at the same time their political/economic rights increased, especially in a country where they would be 40-50 percent. it would be like if the US took over large parts of Mexico, you really think those people would refuse a US citizenship? highly doubtful.th3warr1or

Well, but how long do you think Israel can survive in a continual conflict? The longer this fight goes on, the worse the odds get.

The two-state plan won't work because they want East Jerusalem, and that's a no-no. Besides, the only thing that having two states will do is end up having a legitimate war where two nations are at war with each other. The fighting ain't gonna stop because Palestine is suddenly a recognized state.

east jerusalem is must be controlled by jews right cos "god" says so

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and Im telling you thats crazy, what you want is 50/50 in terms of demographics. do you even know the outcome of such a situation will be a bloody civil war, that I can assure you, if you don't believe me, look at Lebanon , look at Syria, look at Iraq , to see what happens in these scenarios. as for most of them declining, thats not really true, I think alot would take up the offer, since they wouldn't have to move from where they live, while at the same time their political/economic rights increased, especially in a country where they would be 40-50 percent. it would be like if the US took over large parts of Mexico, you really think those people would refuse a US citizenship? highly doubtful.th3warr1or

Im not sure why you think time is against us and sadly there is , no solution at this time, your solution is terrible, its the worst possible solution. and quite honestly Im not sure what the Palestinians want, you ask 10 people and you get 10 different answers, they are as bad with this as us Jews are.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Darkman2007
They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;oFMAB_GTO
no they didn't, frankly if they did, the sky would fall over Gaza (and thats not a threat, but simply a prediction) they did hit Kiryat Makachi, but that was kind of expected.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;oDarkman2007
no they didn't, frankly if they did, the sky would fall over Gaza (and thats not a threat, but simply a prediction) they did hit Kiryat Makachi, but that was kind of expected.

Yeah i could predict the same thing myself =P 3 were killed right?or is this also a lie? >.>
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and Im telling you thats crazy, what you want is 50/50 in terms of demographics. do you even know the outcome of such a situation will be a bloody civil war, that I can assure you, if you don't believe me, look at Lebanon , look at Syria, look at Iraq , to see what happens in these scenarios. as for most of them declining, thats not really true, I think alot would take up the offer, since they wouldn't have to move from where they live, while at the same time their political/economic rights increased, especially in a country where they would be 40-50 percent. it would be like if the US took over large parts of Mexico, you really think those people would refuse a US citizenship? highly doubtful.ffaf666

east jerusalem is must be controlled by jews right cos "god" says so

just like alot of Muslims think the whole of Israel is Islamic Waqf and therefore cannot be controlled by any non Muslim power. and frankly for alot of people its not religion , its history and politics.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;oFMAB_GTO

Yeah i could predict the same thing myself =P 3 were killed right?or is this also a lie? >.>

3 killed , a few others injured www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4305658,00.html that said, schools are cancelled, and most people are staying in shelters as per the government orders.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] no they didn't, frankly if they did, the sky would fall over Gaza (and thats not a threat, but simply a prediction) they did hit Kiryat Makachi, but that was kind of expected.

3 killed , a few others injured www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4305658,00.html that said, schools are cancelled, and most people are staying in shelters as per the government orders.

i see~ I hope this ends soon, for both sides.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Yeah i could predict the same thing myself =P 3 were killed right?or is this also a lie? >.>

there is no telling how long it will last, could be a couple of days, could be a couple of weeks. Netanyahu has to show the people in the south that he is doing something, and there is already talk of a war of attrition., and quite possibly a ground operation. although don't mistake this for a purely political move, Netanyahu won't gain much in the elections from this, in fact if it doesn't end well , he ends up losing.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] 3 killed , a few others injured www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4305658,00.html that said, schools are cancelled, and most people are staying in shelters as per the government orders.

there is no telling how long it will last, could be a couple of days, could be a couple of weeks. Netanyahu has to show the people in the south that he is doing something, and there is already talk of a war of attrition., and quite possibly a ground operation. although don't mistake this for a purely political move, Netanyahu won't gain much in the elections from this, in fact if it doesn't end well , he ends up losing.

to be perfectly honest i don't think this will end well for Israel....
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] i see~ I hope this ends soon, for both sides.

that depends on the effectiveness of the operation of course. the main aim I think was mostly to weaken Hamas and to gain some deterrence, although if it doesn't go according to plan , Netanyahu can start packing his belongings from the PM office, Labour gained alot votes over the last 3 years. and they will use the opportunity to bash him.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] there is no telling how long it will last, could be a couple of days, could be a couple of weeks. Netanyahu has to show the people in the south that he is doing something, and there is already talk of a war of attrition., and quite possibly a ground operation. although don't mistake this for a purely political move, Netanyahu won't gain much in the elections from this, in fact if it doesn't end well , he ends up losing.

that depends on the effectiveness of the operation of course. the main aim I think was mostly to weaken Hamas and to gain some deterrence, although if it doesn't go according to plan , Netanyahu can start packing his belongings from the PM office, Labour gained alot votes over the last 3 years. and they will use the opportunity to bash him.

And the same thing that happened in 2006 happens all over again.....
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] to be perfectly honest i don't think this will end well for Israel....

I can see your point, but alot of lessons were learnt since 2006, and the people leading the country were different. frankly 2006 was a mess and everybody knew it.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] that depends on the effectiveness of the operation of course. the main aim I think was mostly to weaken Hamas and to gain some deterrence, although if it doesn't go according to plan , Netanyahu can start packing his belongings from the PM office, Labour gained alot votes over the last 3 years. and they will use the opportunity to bash him.

I can see your point, but alot of lessons were learnt since 2006, and the people leading the country were different. frankly 2006 was a mess and everybody knew it.

True~ Let's see how this will end.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] And the same thing that happened in 2006 happens all over again.....

if anything , its worth looking at what the Egyptians will do , Egypt can't afford to do much and the economy is in disarry (nevermind the traditional problems, like half the population living in ashwaiyat neigbourhoods) , but they may just decide to do something stupid.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I can see your point, but alot of lessons were learnt since 2006, and the people leading the country were different. frankly 2006 was a mess and everybody knew it.

if anything , its worth looking at what the Egyptians will do , Egypt can't afford to do much and the economy is in disarry (nevermind the traditional problems, like half the population living in ashwaiyat neigbourhoods) , but they may just decide to do something stupid.

very much doubt that the new president will do anything AGAINST isreal, the people may not agree, but he wont.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 FMAB_GTO
Are you Israeli darkman? If you don't mind me asking that is....