Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

If Palestinian civilians want to be left out of the conflict, maybe they should stop doing this:

Go and stone the Hamas. Those cowardly dogs are the reason you're getting invaded.

If you stone an enemy army, be prepared to be treated as an enemy combatant.

th3warr1or
This photo is from the West Bank so how about you stop stealing lands and ripping cities apart with checkpoints first?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#502 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

I ain't stolen jack sh*t lol. I don't even support Knesses, so I have no idea why you're using the "you" pronoun.

And yes, I know by "you," you mean "they," and so I'm clearing up the fact that I neither work for nor support Knesses.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503 GazaAli
I ain't stolen jack sh*t lol. I don't even support Knesses, so I have no idea why you're using the "you" pronoun. th3warr1or
you as "Israelis" since we are talking about those soldiers retaliating to those guys in the photo.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#504 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]I ain't stolen jack sh*t lol. I don't even support Knesses, so I have no idea why you're using the "you" pronoun. GazaAli
you as "Israelis" since we are talking about those soldiers retaliating to those guys in the photo.

I don't think he is an Israeli. a American Jew I think?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]I ain't stolen jack sh*t lol. I don't even support Knesses, so I have no idea why you're using the "you" pronoun. Darkman2007

I don't think he is an Israeli. a American Jew I think?

I was referring to those soldiers in the photo.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
What kind of idiots throw stones at armed soldiers? Are they suicide bombers light?
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

I live in israel, tel aviv....a missile striked here 2 hours ago 0:

GazaAli
Oh the horror :roll: In my area alone, more than 50 airstrikes happened. Its so strong that my bed literally shakes like I'm humping it.

Aren't you always terrified as hell? You seem so calm.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

I live in israel, tel aviv....a missile striked here 2 hours ago 0:

thebest31406
Oh the horror :roll: In my area alone, more than 50 airstrikes happened. Its so strong that my bed literally shakes like I'm humping it.

Aren't you always terrified as hell? You seem so calm.

He got used to it hehe =P
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#509 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I see we are the "it" thing these days.GazaAli

it's hip to be square

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

also, only time I've seen that a user has openly admitted I need to stop thinking to get his pointpie-junior

lol

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 thebest31406

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

American weapons! Fvck yeah! We need to stop just giving people guns and missiles and tanks >_>

wis3boi

you give the Egyptians tanks and guns, not Israel .

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.

Israel has the world's largest F-16 fleet outside the United States Air Force. With the delivery of 102 F-16Is, scheduled through 2008, the Israeli Air Force will have a total F-16 inventory of 362, in addition to 106 F-15s.

FIGHTERS

F-15A Eagle

F-16C/D Fighting Falcon

F-16A/B Fighting Falcon

F15I Eagle

F-16I Fighting Falcon

TRANSPORT PLANES

C-130 Hercules E/H

Boeing KC-707

Gulfstream G550

UTILITY CRAFT

Cessna 206

ATTACK HELICOPTERS

AH-1E HueyCobra

AH-64 Apache

AH-64D Apache

SUPPORT HELICOPTERS

S-65/CH-53E Sea Stallion

Bell 206

Bell 212

Sikorsky S-70A-50

S-70/UH-60A Black Hawk

GROUND VEHILCES

M113

M48 Patton tank

M60 Patton tank

ARTILLERY

M109 howitzer

M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System

AMMO

Joint Direct Attack Munition

Mark 84 general purpose bomb

MISSILES

FIM-92A Stinger

MIM-104 Patriot

MIM-72 Chaparral

M48A3 Self-Propelled Chaparral System

AGM-114 Hellfire II

AGM-62 Walleye

AGM-65 Maverick

AGM-78 Standard ARM

AGM-142D

AIM-120 AMRAAM

AIM-7 Sparrow

AIM-9S Sidewinder

AGM-84 Harpoon

BGM-71 TOW-2A/B

vs. homemade rockets. hmmm
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] you give the Egyptians tanks and guns, not Israel .thebest31406

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.

Israel has the world's largest F-16 fleet outside the United States Air Force. With the delivery of 102 F-16Is, scheduled through 2008, the Israeli Air Force will have a total F-16 inventory of 362, in addition to 106 F-15s.

FIGHTERS

F-15A Eagle

F-16C/D Fighting Falcon

F-16A/B Fighting Falcon

F15I Eagle

F-16I Fighting Falcon

TRANSPORT PLANES

C-130 Hercules E/H

Boeing KC-707

Gulfstream G550

UTILITY CRAFT

Cessna 206

ATTACK HELICOPTERS

AH-1E HueyCobra

AH-64 Apache

AH-64D Apache

SUPPORT HELICOPTERS

S-65/CH-53E Sea Stallion

Bell 206

Bell 212

Sikorsky S-70A-50

S-70/UH-60A Black Hawk

GROUND VEHILCES

M113

M48 Patton tank

M60 Patton tank

ARTILLERY

M109 howitzer

AMMO

MISSILES

FIM-92A Stinger

MIM-104 Patriot

MIM-72 Chaparral

AGM-114 Hellfire II

AGM-62 Walleye

AGM-65 Maverick

AGM-78 Standard ARM

AGM-142D

AIM-120 AMRAAM

AIM-7 Sparrow

AIM-9S Sidewinder

AGM-84 Harpoon

BGM-71 TOW-2A/B

They also have a large amount of aerodynamic rocks.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

FIGHTERS

F-15A Eagle

F-16C/D Fighting Falcon

F-16A/B Fighting Falcon

F15I Eagle

F-16I Fighting Falcon

TRANSPORT PLANES

C-130 Hercules E/H

Boeing KC-707

Gulfstream G550

UTILITY CRAFT

Cessna 206

ATTACK HELICOPTERS

AH-1E HueyCobra

AH-64 Apache

AH-64D Apache

SUPPORT HELICOPTERS

S-65/CH-53E Sea Stallion

Bell 206

Bell 212

Sikorsky S-70A-50

S-70/UH-60A Black Hawk

GROUND VEHILCES

M113

M48 Patton tank

M60 Patton tank

ARTILLERY

M109 howitzer

AMMO

MISSILES

FIM-92A Stinger

MIM-104 Patriot

MIM-72 Chaparral

AGM-114 Hellfire II

AGM-62 Walleye

AGM-65 Maverick

AGM-78 Standard ARM

AGM-142D

AIM-120 AMRAAM

AIM-7 Sparrow

AIM-9S Sidewinder

AGM-84 Harpoon

BGM-71 TOW-2A/B

tenaka2

I've actually used them type of rocks; makes M-16's look like Super Soakers.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
I see we are the "it" thing these days.GazaAli
They be jelly. It's not everyday you have the experience of being bombed, so they be hating on you.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I see we are the "it" thing these days.lordreaven
They be jelly. It's not everyday you have the experience of being bombed, so they be hating on you.

ya totally
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516 th3warr1or

tenaka2

Do not mock rocks.

The second king of Yisroel killed a giant with a rock. That sh*t is deadly. In the right hands, i.e., skilled, a large stash of aerodynamic rocks would do a fvckton of damage.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

th3warr1or

Do not mock rocks.

The second king of Yisroel killed a giant with a rock. That sh*t is deadly. In the right hands, i.e., skilled, a large stash of aerodynamic rocks would do a fvckton of damage.

strange how apparently the US cannot beat the Taliban in Afghanistan , who are even more primitive than Hamas in the weapons they have, surely the US should have just steamrolled them by now. hell , Iran put alot of money and effort into developing combat techniques which rely on asymetric conflict, and this proved quite sucessful in Lebanon , and in Yemen. having less advanced weapons doesn't turn one into some harmless bunny.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518 wis3boi

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Darkman2007

Do not mock rocks.

strange how apparently the US cannot beat the Taliban in Afghanistan , who are even more primitive than Hamas in the weapons they have, surely the US should have just steamrolled them by now. hell , Iran put alot of money and effort into developing combat techniques which rely on asymetric conflict, and this proved quite sucessful in Lebanon , and in Yemen. having less advanced weapons doesn't turn one into some harmless bunny.

it's not the weapons, its the fact they hide in caves and among civilians, and the vast majority of casualties are from traps and IEDs, not gunfire.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Do not mock rocks.

wis3boi

it's not the weapons, its the fact they hide in caves and among civilians, and the vast majority of casualties are from traps and IEDs, not gunfire.

and you think Hamas are that different? they also fight among the civilian population , and are quite capable of setting up IEDs , as they did in fact when Israel was in Gaza pre 2005. they fight in asymetric conflict, Im not blaming them as such, but thats the point, now, of course Israel could win very quickly, but that would involve bombing Gaza until it becomes a giant parking lot, but obviously its not as simple as that. I mean , its pretty obvious Israel has a huge advantage when it comes to weapons, but at the same time, portraying Hamas as though they have some firework rockets and a few rocks is hilarious, over the last few years , due to the instability in Libya, and the Sinai , its become very easy to smuggle weapons into Gaza, and indeed alot were, weapons which were used against Gadaffi for instance, or weapons from Iran. Hamas is also not stupid, they have brains and are quite capable of fighting an asymetric war, just as Hezbollah did actually, although not as well since Gaza is mostly flat, as opposed to mountainous Lebanon. and Im not even counting the other groups in Gaza, like Islamic Jihad which have their own tactics and weapons.
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#520 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Do not mock rocks.

wis3boi

They're not just going to sit in the open and shout "BOMB ME".
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#521 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts
What kind of idiots throw stones at armed soldiers? Are they suicide bombers light?LJS9502_basic
Palestinian idiots. We don't five a f***. And we love Patrick Henry.
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts
>invade country >take over their land >complain when they fight back i dont understand their logic
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 thebest31406
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]>invade country >take over their land >complain when they fight back i dont understand their logic

Of course you do; that's a settler colonialist logic. As a colonial/settler, I have the means and the will to take over land and you as the native are suppose to sit there and take it.
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts
Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I dont care. ... What you lot dont understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. -- Ariel Sharon, Haganah terrorist and Israeli PM, 1983 "The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate." -- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] strange how apparently the US cannot beat the Taliban in Afghanistan , who are even more primitive than Hamas in the weapons they have, surely the US should have just steamrolled them by now. hell , Iran put alot of money and effort into developing combat techniques which rely on asymetric conflict, and this proved quite sucessful in Lebanon , and in Yemen. having less advanced weapons doesn't turn one into some harmless bunny.Darkman2007

and you think Hamas are that different? they also fight among the civilian population , and are quite capable of setting up IEDs , as they did in fact when Israel was in Gaza pre 2005. they fight in asymetric conflict, Im not blaming them as such, but thats the point, now, of course Israel could win very quickly, but that would involve bombing Gaza until it becomes a giant parking lot, but obviously its not as simple as that. I mean , its pretty obvious Israel has a huge advantage when it comes to weapons, but at the same time, portraying Hamas as though they have some firework rockets and a few rocks is hilarious, over the last few years , due to the instability in Libya, and the Sinai , its become very easy to smuggle weapons into Gaza, and indeed alot were, weapons which were used against Gadaffi for instance, or weapons from Iran. Hamas is also not stupid, they have brains and are quite capable of fighting an asymetric war, just as Hezbollah did actually, although not as well since Gaza is mostly flat, as opposed to mountainous Lebanon. and Im not even counting the other groups in Gaza, like Islamic Jihad which have their own tactics and weapons.

I wasn't even talking about hamas...but....thanks for the essay I guess?

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts

>invade country >take over their land >complain when they fight back i dont understand their logicmingmao3046

There are so many people here misinformed about the historical ownership of the land of Israel.

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]>invade country >take over their land >complain when they fight back i dont understand their logicthebest31406
Of course you do; that's a settler colonialist logic. As a colonial/settler, I have the means and the will to take over land and you as the native are suppose to sit there and take it.

Implying "Palestinians" are natives?

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 th3warr1or

Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I dont care. ... What you lot dont understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. -- Ariel Sharon, Haganah terrorist and Israeli PM, 1983 "The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate." -- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation". mingmao3046

Lmfao. Did you take that Ariel Sharon quote from an anti-Zionist website?

That quote is 100% bullsh*t; Ariel never said that.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528 th3warr1or

>invade country >take over their land >complain when they fight back i dont understand their logicmingmao3046

Assuming it was "their land," then yeah maybe we'd have a problem. It's not.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 GazaAli

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I dont care. ... What you lot dont understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. -- Ariel Sharon, Haganah terrorist and Israeli PM, 1983 "The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate." -- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation". th3warr1or

Did you take that anti-quote article from a pro-Zionist source ;) You see how it works?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 Darkman2007

wis3boi

then maybe you shouldn't have responded. what I was refering to were a few comments which took your flawed and incorrect list (great detective work btw), and claimed all the Palestinians have , are some rocks and crude rockets. hence my response that even an army with less advanced weapons is not going to be harmless, as the US has shown in Iraq and Afghanistan. you were trying to claim otherwise.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I dont care. ... What you lot dont understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. -- Ariel Sharon, Haganah terrorist and Israeli PM, 1983 "The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate." -- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation". GazaAli

Did you take that anti-quote article from a pro-Zionist source ;) You see how it works?

Burden of proof is the one who claims it happened.

I.e., if you say [insert mythological pantheon] exists, you have to prove it. I don't have to prove they don't. Right now, all mingmao has done is post some random sentence and attrributed it to Sharon.

"Don't make sh*t up." - George Washington, 1st President of the USA, and Colonial Terrorist.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I dont care. ... What you lot dont understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. -- Ariel Sharon, Haganah terrorist and Israeli PM, 1983 "The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate." -- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation". GazaAli

I have a feeling that comment is nonsense anyway,
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

It is. Mingmao didn't say WHERE that quote is from, and the sites that do are places like Stormfront. Yeah. Openly neo-Nazi. If Sharon had said that, people would've blasted him. Common sense.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]>invade country >take over their land >complain when they fight back i dont understand their logicth3warr1or

Assuming it was "their land," then yeah maybe we'd have a problem. It's not.

remember, our land is on Mars, or maybe that space between block B and C of the death camp (though we might have to share that, the Poles say its theirs)
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Darkman2007

Its so-so. It is not far fetched that it would come out of some Zionists, but not Sharon he is smarter than that. Maybe he did say it, I can't tell.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Did you take that anti-quote article from a pro-Zionist source ;) You see how it works?GazaAli

Its so-so. It is not far fetched that it would come out of some Zionists, but not Sharon he is smarter than that. Maybe he did say it, I can't tell.

Sharon did some some stupid things in his life (like saying Jordan is Palestine, and all that) , but this whole comment doesn't seem right, he was minister of defense at the time, and saying things like that is not normal for someone with that kind of positon. nevermind the fact, that looking at it, it doesn't really work well in Hebrew.

if anyone would say that comment, it would be a Kahanist.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] and you think Hamas are that different? they also fight among the civilian population , and are quite capable of setting up IEDs , as they did in fact when Israel was in Gaza pre 2005. they fight in asymetric conflict, Im not blaming them as such, but thats the point, now, of course Israel could win very quickly, but that would involve bombing Gaza until it becomes a giant parking lot, but obviously its not as simple as that. I mean , its pretty obvious Israel has a huge advantage when it comes to weapons, but at the same time, portraying Hamas as though they have some firework rockets and a few rocks is hilarious, over the last few years , due to the instability in Libya, and the Sinai , its become very easy to smuggle weapons into Gaza, and indeed alot were, weapons which were used against Gadaffi for instance, or weapons from Iran. Hamas is also not stupid, they have brains and are quite capable of fighting an asymetric war, just as Hezbollah did actually, although not as well since Gaza is mostly flat, as opposed to mountainous Lebanon. and Im not even counting the other groups in Gaza, like Islamic Jihad which have their own tactics and weapons.Darkman2007

then maybe you shouldn't have responded. what I was refering to were a few comments which took your flawed and incorrect list (great detective work btw), and claimed all the Palestinians have , are some rocks and crude rockets. hence my response that even an army with less advanced weapons is not going to be harmless, as the US has shown in Iraq and Afghanistan. you were trying to claim otherwise.

bad reading comprehension is bad

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538 Darkman2007

wis3boi

bad reading comprehension is bad

indeed, make sure you read next time :P
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#539 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

What kind of idiots throw stones at armed soldiers? Are they suicide bombers light?LJS9502_basic
your posts make me sick every time.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Did you take that anti-quote article from a pro-Zionist source ;) You see how it works?

lol....trying to save face?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]What kind of idiots throw stones at armed soldiers? Are they suicide bombers light?GrayF0X786

your posts make me sick every time.

Yours make me laugh at the nonsense.....;)
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

Relax guys, Sharon is a vegetable now.

Serves him right for Sabra and shatila

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543 Darkman2007

BossPerson
ironically we had some people say it was punishment for leaving Gaza in 2005. he had what was basically a complete turnaround late in his life, he went from being right wing even by Likud standards, to forming his own party due to Likud being to hawkish in his opinion. its why there are alot of people who both hate him , and admire him at the same time.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

Darkman2007
ironically we had some people say it was punishment for leaving Gaza in 2005. he had what was basically a complete turnaround late in his life, he went from being right wing even by Likud standards, to forming his own party due to Likud being to hawkish in his opinion. its why there are alot of people who both hate him , and admire him at the same time.

Maybe he saw that it was in Israels best interest to not remain hostile for the rest of time? Idk, Im sure most Israelis think leaving Gaza was a mistake but I don't think Sharon could have known what would happen at that time.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]

BossPerson

Maybe he saw that it was in Israels best interest to not remain hostile for the rest of time? Idk, Im sure most Israelis think leaving Gaza was a mistake but I don't think Sharon could have known what would happen at that time.

its not necessarily leaving Gaza so much how it was left (same as Lebanon actually) , simply leaving quickly created a blank canvas which paved the way for Hamas taking over, if it was done properly , it would have been different. the other thing that hurt people was that in alot of cases he was the one who set up alot of these settlements, so some of them felt betrayed. same time though , nobody can take his military history from him , most people in Israel generally agree he was one of the best , when he was in the army back in the 50s-70s. I mean think about it, he had enough of an image for him to create a new party, steal people from other parties, and have that party beat the 2 older parties (even if it was done after he went into a coma) , not many people could pull off something like that.
SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6953 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Did you take that anti-quote article from a pro-Zionist source ;) You see how it works?GazaAli

He didn't say that, but I do understand your confusion since there is enough evidence that he more or less acted like that:P