Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#401 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] I'm sorry Gaza, but you have it easy. Here in Canada they don't sell Vanilla coke anymore! I can barely make it through each day. Anyway, you should come to Canada. Just avoid the Quebec, they speak some extinct language that no one understands.lordreaven
I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.

Canada has snow, and lots of it :D

a reason not to go :3

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#402 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

Well, the Israeli/Palastine war is a vicious cycle, there will never be peace ... I can argue Israel shouldn't have done it and they are murderers, while others will argue in the opposite direction ... One thing is for sure, after all that killing that happened on both sides ( the vast majority being on the palastine side), there can never be peace.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
still can't get over how stupid hamas must be to pull something like this seriously though
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#404 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts
An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier today. Israel retaliated by killing a bunch of children.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.wis3boi

Canada has snow, and lots of it :D

whaaaat
Avatar image for deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#406 deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
Member since 2004 • 4706 Posts

An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier today. Israel retaliated by killing a bunch of children.dangamit

Not to mention a dozen or so jihadis hiding behind them. ;)

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="lordreaven"] Canada has snow, and lots of it :DFMAB_GTO

whaaaat

what you expect

snowoncabins.jpg

reality:

slush.jpg

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 FMAB_GTO
Noooo I live in the village on a mountain, when it snows, it looks JUST LIKE the image above :3 That's why I like snow.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#409 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier today. Israel retaliated by killing a bunch of children.dangamit
More like they retaliated by attacking wherever the shot came from, and those cowards called Hamas hid behind children.
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 dangamit
[QUOTE="dangamit"]An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier today. Israel retaliated by killing a bunch of children.th3warr1or
More like they retaliated by attacking wherever the shot came from, and those cowards called Hamas hid behind children.

Really? So you're saying that people who are literally willing to blow themselves to kill the enemy are hiding behind children?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="dangamit"]An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier today. Israel retaliated by killing a bunch of children.dangamit

Really? So you're saying that people who are literally willing to blow themselves to kill the enemy are hiding behind children?

Yes. They're cowards. That's what cowards do.

Having a deathwish and cowardice are not mutually exclusive.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#412 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

I live in israel, tel aviv....a missile striked here 2 hours ago 0:

th3warr1or

dont worry about it hide in those US funded bunkers while palastinan children get bombed in there homes :).

Why is the safety of Palestinian children now the responsibility of Israel and not their own parents?

OpoQQ.jpg

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 wis3boi

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] dont worry about it hide in those US funded bunkers while palastinan children get bombed in there homes :). SaudiFury

Why is the safety of Palestinian children now the responsibility of Israel and not their own parents?

OpoQQ.jpg

11gJB.gif

Avatar image for deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#414 deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
Member since 2004 • 4706 Posts

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] More like they retaliated by attacking wherever the shot came from, and those cowards called Hamas hid behind children. th3warr1or

Indeed. They think that hiding in schools, disguising themselves as civilians, and placing their anti-air batteries near playgrounds will deter attacks.

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 dangamit

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Really? So you're saying that people who are literally willing to blow themselves to kill the enemy are hiding behind children?xerxes5678

Indeed. They think that hiding in schools, disguising themselves as civilians, and placing their anti-air batteries near playgrounds will deter attacks.

Says the Zionist media and the Hasbara trolls.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] dont worry about it hide in those US funded bunkers while palastinan children get bombed in there homes :). SaudiFury

OpoQQ.jpg

That picture, whilst funny, still fails to address why it is Israel's responsibility and not the responsibility of the Hamas, who claims to be the governing authority in the Gaza Strip, or their own parents.

Israel ain't torturing or raping Palestinian people, so I fail to see any "war atrocities" beyond a civilian death toll, which as I mentioned above is because the Hamas are fvcking cowards.

If people want to believe that Israel is intentionally targeting civilians, they're free to believe their own stupidity. There is absolutely no tactical, economical or political reason for Israel to waste their ammunition on unarmed civilians.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="xerxes5678"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

dangamit

Says the fact that Hamas rockets come from school buildings.

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 dangamit

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="xerxes5678"]

th3warr1or

The "facts" that come from pro-Zionist media?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Says the Zionist media and the Hasbara trolls.dangamit

How about anti-Zionist?

If Pallies fake injuries, what else are they faking?

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 dangamit

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

How about anti-Zionist?

If Pallies fake injuries, what else are they faking?

Yes, I'm sure Gazans can fake this

gaza-dead-girl.jpg

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 th3warr1or
And there's no way a Hamas could've blown that building up and killed a Palestinian kid for the world to see and blame it on Israel, because? Oh wait.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 SaudiFury

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

OpoQQ.jpg

That picture, whilst funny, still fails to address why it is Israel's responsibility and not the responsibility of the Hamas, who claims to be the governing authority in the Gaza Strip, or their own parents.

Israel ain't torturing or raping Palestinian people, so I fail to see any "war atrocities" beyond a civilian death toll, which as I mentioned above is because the Hamas are fvcking cowards.

If people want to believe that Israel is intentionally targeting civilians, they're free to believe their own stupidity. There is absolutely no tactical, economical or political reason for Israel to waste their ammunition on unarmed civilians.

and your failing by making the false equivalency argument by implying that somehow it's the intentional fault and failure of Palestinian parents inability to protect their children from half-ton laser guided bombs. I'm not defending Hamas, i'm ideologically opposed to them almost to the T. whether it's Hamas, Israel, America, or someone else, this hand waving away of dead civilians by calling it collateral damage. or worse trying to blame the people who were not fighting and just got slaughtered for having been slaughtered. it is an indefensible decrepit moral argument . Gaza ever since Hamas took over has been a cloistered closed off from the rest of the world with only brief reprieve openings from the Egyptian side of their border. they don't have enough resources to even field a proper modern army, let alone build bunkers or even build official government building. again, which you and so many others continue to make these false equivalency arguments. Not when you have a country like Israel that has it's own fully functioning economy, government and very advanced and well trained armed forces. your fighting against bad guys who fire home made tin-tipped rockets that majority of the time don't hit jack $hit, while your dropping half-ton bombs in urban areas. I know war is not supposed to be about fairness at all, however, there is such a thing as overkill. but i don't expect you to see that or comprehend it. you should not expect the civilians that your side just bombed to take your argument as truth. because well.. you just bombed them.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 th3warr1or
So you think Israel should move in and hit them with ground assault teams? Or better yet, should they just sit there and let Hamas rocket them because they're not hitting "jack sh*t" most of the time? Both sides are using whatever weaponry they have. Simple as that. It's not Israel's fault that Hamas doesn't give a sh*t about protecting Palestinian civilians.
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 dangamit
And there's no way a Hamas could've blown that building up and killed a Palestinian kid for the world to see and blame it on Israel, because? Oh wait. th3warr1or
Only the bombing of that building was documented by a dozen TV stations. It was an Israeli fighter that destroyed it.
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 dangamit
So you think Israel should move in and hit them with ground assault teams? Or better yet, should they just sit there and let Hamas rocket them because they're not hitting "jack sh*t" most of the time? Both sides are using whatever weaponry they have. Simple as that. It's not Israel's fault that Hamas doesn't give a sh*t about protecting Palestinian civilians. th3warr1or
Let them move in with ground assault teams like real armies fight to end Hamas once and for all. Why not? Palestinians already know the answer to that questions.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]And there's no way a Hamas could've blown that building up and killed a Palestinian kid for the world to see and blame it on Israel, because? Oh wait. dangamit
Only the bombing of that building was documented by a dozen TV stations. It was an Israeli fighter that destroyed it.

So where is the whole picture? All I see is a massively cropped image of one body without even showing the building. You mean to tell me Israel just bombed the Palestinian equivalent of UES NYC for the fun of it? I don't buy that sh*t for one moment.

It doesn't even make sense from a political or military standpoint.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]So you think Israel should move in and hit them with ground assault teams? Or better yet, should they just sit there and let Hamas rocket them because they're not hitting "jack sh*t" most of the time? Both sides are using whatever weaponry they have. Simple as that. It's not Israel's fault that Hamas doesn't give a sh*t about protecting Palestinian civilians. dangamit
Let them move in with ground assault teams like real armies fight to end Hamas once and for all. Why not? Palestinians already know the answer to that questions.

Why should they risk Israeli lives for the safety of Palestinians whom aren't allowed to evacuate because of Hamas? Doesn't matter how superior their weaponry is, one bullet regardless of the weapon, is still all it takes to kill.

GrindingAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 GrindingAxe
Member since 2008 • 1641 Posts
Man...I wish I was here when this thread started....theres just too many pages to go through though. I'll just say...I hope Israel chills out a little. Things don't have to get totally out of hand, or to put it better, I hope they don't. I have too many problems in my own life to know exactly whats going on, but since my government is probably going to get involved sooner than later, I'm trying to stay in touch with the everything. From what I've heard...Hamas did something....Israel DID SOMETHING HARDER. Hamas responded with a thing...ISRAEL is going HAM!!
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 dangamit

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]And there's no way a Hamas could've blown that building up and killed a Palestinian kid for the world to see and blame it on Israel, because? Oh wait. th3warr1or

So where is the whole picture? All I see is a massively cropped image of one body without even showing the building. You mean to tell me Israel just bombed the Palestinian equivalent of UES NYC for the fun of it? I don't buy that sh*t for one moment.

Nazis killed millions of innocent people too. That doesn't make sense either. It doesn't change the fact that they did. Although Israelis' killing Palestinians makes a lot of sense.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Only the bombing of that building was documented by a dozen TV stations. It was an Israeli fighter that destroyed it. dangamit

Nazis killed millions of innocent people too. That doesn't make sense either. It doesn't change the fact that they did. Although Israelis' killing Palestinians makes a lot of sense.

:lol: Comparing civilian casualities to what the Nazis did.

Let me just get this straight alright. If Israel wanted to annihilate Palestinians the way Nazis wanted to annihilate Jews, it would've been done by now. And it would be successful.

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 dangamit

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]So you think Israel should move in and hit them with ground assault teams? Or better yet, should they just sit there and let Hamas rocket them because they're not hitting "jack sh*t" most of the time? Both sides are using whatever weaponry they have. Simple as that. It's not Israel's fault that Hamas doesn't give a sh*t about protecting Palestinian civilians. th3warr1or

Why should they risk Israeli lives for the safety of Palestinians whom aren't allowed to evacuate because of Hamas? Doesn't matter how superior their weaponry is, one bullet regardless of the weapon, is still all it takes to kill.

I'm sure the mighty Israeli soldiers can handle themselves in a guerrilla fight against under-equipped terrorists, right?
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 SaudiFury

So you think Israel should move in and hit them with ground assault teams? Or better yet, should they just sit there and let Hamas rocket them because they're not hitting "jack sh*t" most of the time? Both sides are using whatever weaponry they have. Simple as that. It's not Israel's fault that Hamas doesn't give a sh*t about protecting Palestinian civilians. th3warr1or
dude... i know you wanna keep insisting the importance of the aggression of Hamas's Qassam rockets pose,

but here's the thing. there is no parity between the two sides.

the damage delivered by your half-ton bomb (HALF TON, not full or more, and always fully functioning and engineered for maximum damage output) versus what a Qassam rocket can do, which is puncturing a hole in a concrete wall, with the amount of an explosion little more then a firework. they gotta put shrapnel in them to even do anything and again, almost never considering number of shots fired versus damage done. the rockets fired at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv which is all the big news in the West, one landed outside in the outskirts, and the other landed off the coast - in the sea. meanwhile GazaAli is feeling the shocks of 50 air strikes nailing the city.

there is no parity. no equivalency. to make one is a joke.

if you want to be done with it, invade by land and be done with it completely, don't simply half-@ss the measure so that you can b*tch some more about home made rockets hitting your side of the desert. go in by land, and do some nation building, and that MEANS not building settlements, unless your intending to give Palestinians full rights as citizens of Israel, which i strongly suspect you won't. If i could give a rough example, when Germany was destroyed after WWI, they floated towards the most extremist of parties, the National Socialist.

you bomb the Palestinians, kill more of their children far far more in number then your side will wail about as well, they will not take your argument that Hamas is bad for them, they will just cling for them harder.

because of all the parties involved, it's Hamas who's fighting for them, the Palestinians of Gaza. even though they are bad guys in my eyes, to many of them they are their defenders, when no one else will stand up for them.

and you waving away their children deaths by blaming it on Hamas isn't gonna do any good or get your closer to your goals.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Let them move in with ground assault teams like real armies fight to end Hamas once and for all. Why not? Palestinians already know the answer to that questions.dangamit

I'm sure the mighty Israeli soldiers can handle themselves in a guerrilla fight against under-equipped terrorists, right?

Doesn't matter if they can. If the choice is between one Israeli soldier or a Palestinian civilian who hates Israel anyway, it's not much of a choice.

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 dangamit

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

Let me just get this straight alright. If Israel wanted to annihilate Palestinians the way Nazis wanted to annihilate Jews, it would've been done by now. And it would be successful.

Not it wouldn't have. Israel can't kill Palestinians in one strike like the Nazis did with many Europeans. So they're methodically targeting Palestinians to make their lives miserable. And they use every chance they get to kill as many Palestinians as possible. And Palestinians would never be driven to concentration camps to be killed like sheep without a fight. This is why this conflict is still going, because Palestinians still have a fight left in them.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"] Nazis killed millions of innocent people too. That doesn't make sense either. It doesn't change the fact that they did. Although Israelis' killing Palestinians makes a lot of sense.dangamit

Not it wouldn't have. Israel can't kill Palestinians in one strike like the Nazis did with many Europeans. So they're methodically targeting Palestinians to make their lives miserable. And they use every chance they get to kill as many Palestinians as possible. And Palestinians would never be driven to concentration camps to be killed like sheep without a fight. This is why this conflict is still going, because Palestinians still have a fight left in them.

Actually you're wrong there. Israel has got more than enough bombs to level the entire Gaza Strip and WB several times over.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 th3warr1or

@Saudi:

I'm not responding to your post because there's nothing I disagree with there, really, so there's nothing to argue.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier todaydangamit

omg LOL

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="dangamit"]An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier todaypie-junior

omg LOL

looool
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#439 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="dangamit"]An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier todaypie-junior

omg LOL

Im calling it nonsense until. I see some pictures or an offical confirmation.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 pie-junior

if you want to be done with it, invade by land and be done with it completely, don't simply half-@ss the measure so that you can b*tch some more about home made rockets hitting your side of the desert. go in by land, and do some nation building, and that MEANS not building settlements

SaudiFury

Agreed completely.

The only viable solution to avoid these repeated clashes every so and so years with hundreds of palestinians casualties- is a ground invasion followed by the toppling of the hamas regime and instituting Martial law. The disengagement was the biggest Israeli mistake of the decade.

Then there's a unified Palestine (you can negotiate with), police work instead of repeated military oriented clashes, and a much much lower casualty rate.

The international community and the Israeli public will not accept a return to gaza, I think, though.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"]

if you want to be done with it, invade by land and be done with it completely, don't simply half-@ss the measure so that you can b*tch some more about home made rockets hitting your side of the desert. go in by land, and do some nation building, and that MEANS not building settlements

pie-junior

Agreed completely.

The only viable solution to avoid these repeated clashes every so and so years with hundreds of palestinians casualties- is a ground invasion followed by the toppling of the hamas regime and instituting Martial law. The disengagement was the biggest Israeli mistake of the decade.

Then there's a unified Palestine (you can negotiate with), police work instead of repeated military oriented clashes, and a much much lower casualty rate.

The international community and the Israeli public will not accept a return to gaza, I think, though.

Im not so sure, there are quite a few people in Israel who want to recapture Gaza, at least temporarily. exactly because giving Hamas another slap on the hand won't help in the long run.
omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 omho88
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="dangamit"]An Israeli F16 was shot down earlier todayDarkman2007

omg LOL

So some idiots believe Hamas uses children as a shield and it blows up buildings and kills ppl inside to blame Israels and you simply can't belive Hamas shot down a F16 .... the world is out of balance !!!!!!!!
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="pie-junior"]

omg LOL

omho88

So some idiots believe Hamas uses children as a shield and it blows up buildings and kills ppl inside to blame Israels and you simply can't belive Hamas shot down a F16 .... the world is out of balance !!!!!!!!

Im not saying it didn't , Im saying that there should be some proof, simply because Hamas traditionally didn't have the means to shoot down an F16 (who knows what tricks they gathered up though) as for using human sheilds, yeah , in this case, there is footage of the rockets being fired from urban areas, , its as simple as that.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 pie-junior
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="pie-junior"]

omg LOL

omho88

What source do you have that an israeli f16 was shot down?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im calling it nonsense until. I see some pictures or an offical confirmation.

Ive looked around, and all I can find is something from Press TV. so yeah , Im not buying it until I see it from a more credible news source I think Hamas claimed at one point they hit the Tel Aviv stock exchange and other things which they didn't do.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 FMAB_GTO
Did they confirm hitting Jerusalem???
omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 omho88
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im calling it nonsense until. I see some pictures or an offical confirmation.

So ..... the building is moslty abandoned !!!!! that doesn't mean anything ?!!! Im not saying it didn't , Im saying that there should be some proof, simply because Hamas traditionally didn't have the means to shoot down an F16 (who knows what tricks they gathered up though) as for using human sheilds, yeah , in this case, there is footage of the rockets being fired from urban areas, , its as simple as that.

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 omho88
[QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im calling it nonsense until. I see some pictures or an offical confirmation.

What source that you have that Hamas uses childern as a shield ?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 Darkman2007
Did they confirm hitting Jerusalem???FMAB_GTO
sort of, it hit near Jerusalem , ironically it hit closer to a Palestinian village, where it caused minor damage. same with Tel Aviv, some landed near Tel Aviv, one landed in the sea., although that might be reduced because they are setting up Iron Dome around the Gush Dan area,
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="omho88"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im calling it nonsense until. I see some pictures or an offical confirmation.

What source that you have that Hamas uses childern as a shield ?[/QUOTE www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20343180 the first picture makes it pretty clear where the rockets are fired from.