Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by m0zart (11568 posts) -

I'm not trying to compare the horror of both experiences, but its kind of absurd to compare them to each other. The first one is caused by significantly primitive firepower that is mostly not going to hit its target and with a very limited number of occurrences while the other is caused by REAL and ADVANCED firepower with a +50 occurrences a day. Not to mention that Israel has a wide variety of weapons and tactics which are way more horrific and destructive than the current ones, for example a land operation or those phosphorus bombs of 2009 that would cause unimaginable burns and chronic diseases and environment contamination.GazaAli

He wasn't comparing. You were.

I don't think we need to tell the other guy he shouldn't be concerned, simply because you have even more reaosn to be concerned. Both sides have reasons to be concerned, and no amount of shelters are foolproof.

I was just in Tel Aviv a short while ago, and I am rather glad the bombing happened after I departed. Again, I can say that even though I know the danger would have been more imminent in Gaza, had I chosen to visit there (which was the original plan).

#352 Posted by wis3boi (31956 posts) -

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Oh the horror :roll: In my area alone, more than 50 airstrikes happened. Its so strong that my bed literally shakes like I'm humping it.GazaAli

I don't have to doubt how horrific his experience is in order to recognize how horrific is yours. They both sound pretty horrific to me.

I'm not trying to compare the horror of both experiences, but its kind of absurd to compare them to each other. The first one is caused by significantly primitive firepower that is mostly not going to hit its target and with a very limited number of occurrences while the other is caused by REAL and ADVANCED firepower with a +50 occurrences a day. Not to mention that Israel has a wide variety of weapons and tactics which are way more horrific and destructive than the current ones, for example a land operation or those phosphorus bombs of 2009 that would cause unimaginable burns and chronic diseases and environment contamination.

American weapons! Fvck yeah! We need to stop just giving people guns and missiles and tanks >_>

#353 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

I don't have to doubt how horrific his experience is in order to recognize how horrific is yours. They both sound pretty horrific to me.

wis3boi

I'm not trying to compare the horror of both experiences, but its kind of absurd to compare them to each other. The first one is caused by significantly primitive firepower that is mostly not going to hit its target and with a very limited number of occurrences while the other is caused by REAL and ADVANCED firepower with a +50 occurrences a day. Not to mention that Israel has a wide variety of weapons and tactics which are way more horrific and destructive than the current ones, for example a land operation or those phosphorus bombs of 2009 that would cause unimaginable burns and chronic diseases and environment contamination.

American weapons! Fvck yeah! We need to stop just giving people guns and missiles and tanks >_>

you give the Egyptians tanks and guns, not Israel .
#355 Posted by lordreaven (7238 posts) -
[QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

I live in israel, tel aviv....a missile striked here 2 hours ago 0:

GazaAli
Oh the horror :roll: In my area alone, more than 50 airstrikes happened. Its so strong that my bed literally shakes like I'm humping it.

Gaza, no need to make up stories of Airstrikes just to hide the fact you brought a girl home.
#356 Posted by wis3boi (31956 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] I'm not trying to compare the horror of both experiences, but its kind of absurd to compare them to each other. The first one is caused by significantly primitive firepower that is mostly not going to hit its target and with a very limited number of occurrences while the other is caused by REAL and ADVANCED firepower with a +50 occurrences a day. Not to mention that Israel has a wide variety of weapons and tactics which are way more horrific and destructive than the current ones, for example a land operation or those phosphorus bombs of 2009 that would cause unimaginable burns and chronic diseases and environment contamination.Darkman2007

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.

Israel has the world's largest F-16 fleet outside the United States Air Force. With the delivery of 102 F-16Is, scheduled through 2008, the Israeli Air Force will have a total F-16 inventory of 362, in addition to 106 F-15s.

FIGHTERS

F-15A Eagle

F-16C/D Fighting Falcon

F-16A/B Fighting Falcon

F15I Eagle

F-16I Fighting Falcon

TRANSPORT PLANES

C-130 Hercules E/H

Boeing KC-707

Gulfstream G550

UTILITY CRAFT

Cessna 206

ATTACK HELICOPTERS

AH-1E HueyCobra

AH-64 Apache

AH-64D Apache

SUPPORT HELICOPTERS

S-65/CH-53E Sea Stallion

Bell 206

Bell 212

Sikorsky S-70A-50

S-70/UH-60A Black Hawk

GROUND VEHILCES

M113

M48 Patton tank

M60 Patton tank

ARTILLERY

M109 howitzer

M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System

AMMO

Joint Direct Attack Munition

Mark 84 general purpose bomb

MISSILES

FIM-92A Stinger

MIM-104 Patriot

MIM-72 Chaparral

M48A3 Self-Propelled Chaparral System

AGM-114 Hellfire II

AGM-62 Walleye

AGM-65 Maverick

AGM-78 Standard ARM

AGM-142D

AIM-120 AMRAAM

AIM-7 Sparrow

AIM-9S Sidewinder

AGM-84 Harpoon

BGM-71 TOW-2A/B

#357 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -
GazaAli
why should we take what you claim as literal and not fabricated...?
#358 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

lordreaven
Oh the horror :roll: In my area alone, more than 50 airstrikes happened. Its so strong that my bed literally shakes like I'm humping it.

Gaza, no need to make up stories of Airstrikes just to hide the fact you brought a girl home.

looooool
#359 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="m0zart"]

GazaAli
oh c'mon. You can hardly compare living in tel aviv to living in Gaza city. Sure horrors happen on both sids, but the likelihood of being buried in rubble is much higher in Gaza. Israelis should be happy of their defense systems.

Ye forgot about them shelters.

sorry gaza ali we ( the US ) fund those bunkers :< i wish we would make u guys some bunkers but since isreal has its claws in our government it wont happen :<
#360 Posted by lordreaven (7238 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Ye forgot about them shelters.

and Iron dome

Yea this too :P I think its pretty inhumane. We've been subjected to horror and atrocities so much that I kind of find myself developing immunity to it.

I'm sorry Gaza, but you have it easy. Here in Canada they don't sell Vanilla coke anymore! I can barely make it through each day. Anyway, you should come to Canada. Just avoid the Quebec, they speak some extinct language that no one understands.
#361 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.

Israel has the world's largest F-16 fleet outside the United States Air Force. With the delivery of 102 F-16Is, scheduled through 2008, the Israeli Air Force will have a total F-16 inventory of 362, in addition to 106 F-15s.

lol , I said tanks , not jet fighters, and those tanks weren't used since the 70s, exactly because Israel simply developed its own Merkava tanks, simply because those US (and British) tanks, were found to be inadequate and Israel didn't want to rely on foreign arms as much.

same goes for guns, all the old M16s are getting phased out in favour of locally produced stuff.

even alot of the other stuff you mentioned is old stuff thats not even used anymore.

so no , you didn't read the statement properly.

#362 Posted by cslayer211 (797 posts) -
[QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

GazaAli

You live in Gaza? There's internet there?
#363 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]oh c'mon. You can hardly compare living in tel aviv to living in Gaza city. Sure horrors happen on both sids, but the likelihood of being buried in rubble is much higher in Gaza. Israelis should be happy of their defense systems. Allthishate
Ye forgot about them shelters.

sorry gaza ali we ( the US ) fund those bunkers :< i wish we would make u guys some bunkers but since isreal has its claws in our government it wont happen :<

lol , you keep on thinking that. should us, evil world controlling Jews find you and deal with you ? you wouild be easy to find with the tinfoil hat youre wearing :P
#364 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Gaza hang in there bro
#365 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]kingkong0124

About time someone has the balls to use a their own picture in their avy
#366 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
Gaza hang in there broMrPraline
please : <
About time someone has the balls to use a their own picture in their avyBossPerson
looool
#367 Posted by wis3boi (31956 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]BossPerson

Mmhmm

#368 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Gaza hang in there broFMAB_GTO
About time someone has the balls to use a their own picture in their avyBossPerson
looool

its a funny picture though. if I had a sense of humor, I would have done the same :P
#369 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]its a funny picture though. if I had a sense of humor, I would have done the same :P

You're weird darkman, which isn't entirely a bad thing : >
#370 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

lol
#371 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]its a funny picture though. if I had a sense of humor, I would have done the same :P

You're weird darkman, which isn't entirely a bad thing : >

indeed :P
#372 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] why should we take what you claim as literal and not fabricated...?

lol

that avy looks like.......humpty dumpty wit ha ginger moustache??? or is that just me seeing odd things?
#373 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]About time someone has the balls to use a their own picture in their avyDarkman2007
lol

that avy looks like.......humpty dumpty wit ha ginger moustache??? or is that just me seeing odd things?

I don't know what it is, lol. Ask L4dak47. Only reason it's there is because I lost an election day bet.

#374 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] lolkingkong0124

I don't know what it is, lol. Ask L4dak47. Only reason it's there is because I lost an election day bet.

now I see why my mother told me not to bet or gamble.
#375 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] that avy looks like.......humpty dumpty wit ha ginger moustache??? or is that just me seeing odd things?Darkman2007

now I see why my mother told me not to bet or gamble.

He should've just bet on the changes in policy 100% guaranteed win
#376 Posted by Aljosa23 (25896 posts) -

LOL

#377 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Ye forgot about them shelters.

lol , you keep on thinking that. should us, evil world controlling Jews find you and deal with you ? you wouild be easy to find with the tinfoil hat youre wearing :P

Na isreal obviously does not control everything. China/Russia hate them. But they do control important positions and industries. Media(Us media), Government Lobby ( Controls Foreign policy(Hilary clinton the biggest isreal cock sucker out there). i believe her daughter is sucking 1 aswell.
#378 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] sorry gaza ali we ( the US ) fund those bunkers :< i wish we would make u guys some bunkers but since isreal has its claws in our government it wont happen :<

Na isreal obviously does not control everything. China/Russia hate them. But they do control important positions and industries. Media(Us media), Government Lobby ( Controls Foreign policy(Hilary clinton the biggest isreal cock sucker out there). i believe her daughter is sucking 1 aswell.

lol , that tinfoil hat preventing oxygen from reaching your brain or something ? and btw, Hilary Clinton's daughter is indeed married to a Jew , but as we know, that somehow means she is a secret mossad agent :P
#379 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol , you keep on thinking that. should us, evil world controlling Jews find you and deal with you ? you wouild be easy to find with the tinfoil hat youre wearing :P

lol , that tinfoil hat preventing oxygen from reaching your brain or something ? and btw, Hilary Clinton's daughter is indeed married to a Jew , but as we know, that somehow means she is a secret mossad agent :P

wouldn't doubt that tbh. not the first time the mossad have been caught stealing our secrets.
#380 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I'm not trying to compare the horror of both experiences, but its kind of absurd to compare them to each other. The first one is caused by significantly primitive firepower that is mostly not going to hit its target and with a very limited number of occurrences while the other is caused by REAL and ADVANCED firepower with a +50 occurrences a day. Not to mention that Israel has a wide variety of weapons and tactics which are way more horrific and destructive than the current ones, for example a land operation or those phosphorus bombs of 2009 that would cause unimaginable burns and chronic diseases and environment contamination.m0zart

He wasn't comparing. You were.

I don't think we need to tell the other guy he shouldn't be concerned, simply because you have even more reaosn to be concerned. Both sides have reasons to be concerned, and no amount of shelters are foolproof.

I was just in Tel Aviv a short while ago, and I am rather glad the bombing happened after I departed. Again, I can say that even though I know the danger would have been more imminent in Gaza, had I chosen to visit there (which was the original plan).

It was not about comparing really, I just found myself kind of provoked of the fact that Palestinian people and Israeli people have different humanitarian standards, which is surely the result of the past 60 years or so and different policies and approaches to both people.
#381 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="new_gamer244"]

lordreaven

I wish lol
#382 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]and Iron domelordreaven
Yea this too :P I think its pretty inhumane. We've been subjected to horror and atrocities so much that I kind of find myself developing immunity to it.

I'm sorry Gaza, but you have it easy. Here in Canada they don't sell Vanilla coke anymore! I can barely make it through each day. Anyway, you should come to Canada. Just avoid the Quebec, they speak some extinct language that no one understands.

I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.
#383 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Yea this too :P I think its pretty inhumane. We've been subjected to horror and atrocities so much that I kind of find myself developing immunity to it.

I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.

Keep that to yourself man Praline hates immigrants and all.
#384 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.GazaAli

European Muslims are crazy. You'd fit better with American Muslims, dude.

#385 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] I'm sorry Gaza, but you have it easy. Here in Canada they don't sell Vanilla coke anymore! I can barely make it through each day. Anyway, you should come to Canada. Just avoid the Quebec, they speak some extinct language that no one understands.

Good thing Praline does not own Europe :P Nah but I think Praline would come and pick me up from the airport :3
#386 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.kingkong0124

European Muslims are crazy. You'd fit better with American Muslims, dude.

I'm not planning on living in a Muslim area anyway.
#387 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Keep that to yourself man Praline hates immigrants and all. Allthishate
rofl i do not
#388 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] I always imagined myself living in North America, but for some reason I now prefer Europe much more.

Good thing Praline does not own Europe :P Nah but I think Praline would come and pick me up from the airport :3

ye i know just need to watch out ya alot of neo nattzi nutters around since ''muslims took there jobs''
#389 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -
@Allthishate, Praline, Hana <3
#390 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -
@Allthishate, Praline, Hana <3GazaAli
<3
#391 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allthishate"] ye i know just need to watch out ya alot of neo nattzi nutters around since ''muslims took there jobs''

rofl satire?
#392 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] Na isreal obviously does not control everything. China/Russia hate them. But they do control important positions and industries. Media(Us media), Government Lobby ( Controls Foreign policy(Hilary clinton the biggest isreal cock sucker out there). i believe her daughter is sucking 1 aswell.

wouldn't doubt that tbh. not the first time the mossad have been caught stealing our secrets.

lol. since youre so bothered that us Jews control you , you should equally scared that us evil Zionists are going to send agents to your house to arrest you. seriously, go see a doctor and tell him your troubles.....just maybe not a Jewish doctor, he might be an evil Zionist agent.
#393 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
@Allthishate, Praline, Hana <3GazaAli
< 3
#394 Posted by th3warr1or (20641 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allthishate"]Keep that to yourself man Praline hates immigrants and all. MrPraline
rofl i do not

Where are you from Praline?

#395 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Allthishate"]Keep that to yourself man Praline hates immigrants and all. th3warr1or

rofl i do not

Where are you from Praline?

Netherlands.
#396 Posted by lordreaven (7238 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Yea this too :P I think its pretty inhumane. We've been subjected to horror and atrocities so much that I kind of find myself developing immunity to it.

Canada has snow, and lots of it :D
#397 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol , that tinfoil hat preventing oxygen from reaching your brain or something ? and btw, Hilary Clinton's daughter is indeed married to a Jew , but as we know, that somehow means she is a secret mossad agent :P

lol. since youre so bothered that us Jews control you , you should equally scared that us evil Zionists are going to send agents to your house to arrest you. seriously, go see a doctor and tell him your troubles.....just maybe not a Jewish doctor, he might be an evil Zionist agent.

again u keep saying that jews control everything ( which im not saying). They control small but vital institutions. And there influence is very specific to control the image and to protect isreal its not that hard to understand man.
#398 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] wouldn't doubt that tbh. not the first time the mossad have been caught stealing our secrets.

again u keep saying that jews control everything ( which im not saying). They control small but vital institutions. And there influence is very specific to control the image and to protect isreal its not that hard to understand man.

so essentially they control the country :P according to you small , but vital organisations, kinda means controls whats important, which translates to everything. although you know what, I hope youre right, after all , who wouldn't want to control the most powerful country on earth :P
#399 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Apparently another Hamas big shot, one Abu Jalal Ahmed, traded in the temporary for the eternal just now.
#400 Posted by th3warr1or (20641 posts) -

Apparently another Hamas big shot, one Abu Jalal Ahmed, traded in the temporary for the eternal just now. MrPraline

:lol:

B"H