Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
[QUOTE="Treflis"][QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

Israel could level the Gaza Strip if they wanted to.....

th3warr1or
Then one day in the future they just might get ballsy enough to do so.

Only if backed into a corner, with nothing to lose.

And if provoked enough, right?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#202 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Treflis"]Then one day in the future they just might get ballsy enough to do so.Treflis
Only if backed into a corner, with nothing to lose.

I really don't think so, no. That WILL result in a repeat of 1973.
Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#203 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="Treflis"]One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.th3warr1or

In this instance, other side includes the whole Mid-East.

a Israeli nuclear first strike could destroy most major cities in the Middle East.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

[QUOTE="DrPickle"]

Out of topic but I'd love to have a threesome with both a hot Arab and a hot Jewish girl.

That would totally make my day.

themajormayor

I did 50% of that once

You were part of 50% of a threesome? :shock:

I don't know what you did with her, but you seem to have made her happy ...

WomanUpperTorso.jpg

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Treflis
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Treflis"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Only if backed into a corner, with nothing to lose.

Perhaps. Still think things will get worse, hope they don't though.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Treflis"]And if provoked enough, right?Treflis

Well, if anything is certain, it's that things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get any better.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

Storm_Marine

In this instance, other side includes the whole Mid-East.

a Israeli nuclear first strike could destroy most major cities in the Middle East.

If anything can get the Shias and Sunnis to work together to attempt to annihilate Israel, that will.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#208 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Treflis"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I really don't think so, no. That WILL result in a repeat of 1973.

Well, if anything is certain, it's that things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get any better.

we now see a tunnel , at the end of a light. thats probably about right
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Treflis
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Treflis"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I really don't think so, no. That WILL result in a repeat of 1973.

Now that, Is true with a capital T
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Treflis"]Perhaps. Still think things will get worse, hope they don't though.Darkman2007

Was the rhyming intentional? :P

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Well, if anything is certain, it's that things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get any better. th3warr1or

Was the rhyming intentional? :P

indeed it was.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#212 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

The way I see is that the only ways this will end is when Islamic militants have their income cut when oil becomes replaced or runs out and make peace when they realize they do not have the funds to continue the war or one side comes out completely victorious through means of atomic warfare. Unfortunately I see the second option more likely, if Israel has it backs against the wall they will not hestitate to use nukes and if a country such as Iran gets nuke and gets a leader with the balls to use them. The Palestinian-Israel conflict is so much more than just those two countries.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

The way I see is that the only ways this will end is when Islamic militants have their income cut when oil becomes replaced or runs out and make peace when they realize they do not have the funds to continue the war or one side comes out completely victorious through means of atomic warfare. Unfortunately I see the second option more likely, if Israel has it backs against the wall they will not hestitate to use nukes and if a country such as Iran gets nuke and gets a leader with the balls to use them. The Palestinian-Israel conflict is so much more than just those two countries.

sherman-tank1
I don't think "Islamic militants" have anything to do with oil.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 th3warr1or

sherman-tank1
In other words, either Israel or the rest of the Middle East with war-waging capacities gets obliterated.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

GazaAli

Somebody's gotta fuel your armor division!

Chadian_soldiers_in_Toyota_pickup_truck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

GazaAli

Countries such as Iran and Syria fund Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Oil is an important resource to a country such as Iran.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 GazaAli
[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

th3warr1or
In other words, either Israel or the rest of the Middle East with war-waging capacities gets obliterated.

War-waging capabilities can always get renewed, which means, by your logic, it is the obliteration of either demography that would end the conflict.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

sherman-tank1

Countries such as Iran and Syria fund Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Oil is an important resource to a country such as Iran.

Yea but its not like gulf countries are supporting these people, which where the real oil is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

th3warr1or

Yes. Now that Egypt is no longer pro-Israel, it will become much more dangerous. In my opinion also, I don't want people to think that I'm saying this is what is going to happen, just very likely.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] I don't think "Islamic militants" have anything to do with oil.GazaAli

Yea but its not like gulf countries are supporting these people, which where the real oil is.

didn't Qatar just give Hamas a quarter of a billion dollars, when the Emir visited?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] I don't think "Islamic militants" have anything to do with oil.GazaAli

I'm trying to say Iran gets a large profit from oil, so they are able to support organizations such as Hamas. Once they run out of oil, they won't be able to give them as much. It doesn't matter how much oil the gulf countries have. Plus I'm sure some gulf states give Hamas money.

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Countries such as Iran and Syria fund Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Oil is an important resource to a country such as Iran.

sherman-tank1

I'm trying to say Iran gets a large profit from oil, so they are able to support organizations such as Hamas. Once they run out of oil, they won't be able to give them as much. It doesn't matter how much oil the gulf countries have. Plus I'm sure some gulf states give Hamas money.

*facepalm*
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

GazaAli

War-waging capabilities can always get renewed, which means, by your logic, it is the obliteration of either demography that would end the conflict.

That's what I said.

Israel obviously has war-waging capacity. I don't know that much about the other Arab states, so I just used a not-so-general generalization, in that the conflict would end when one side has been destroyed, at least to the extent where it can no longer fight (i.e., Japan after WW2).

And frankly speaking, if Israel were ever to be in that state, there'd be no more Israel.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]Countries such as Iran and Syria fund Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Oil is an important resource to a country such as Iran.Darkman2007

didn't Qatar just give Hamas a quarter of a billion dollars, when the Emir visited?

Those are for infrastructure and some economic recovery stuff. Qatar is the U.S's b!tch, they do not do anything without being told to. Like really, Qatar is such a puny sh!tty country, how come all of a sudden its trying to be a major player in regional and international politics?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#226 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I bet you space aliens are watching us and thinking what a bunch of bloodthirsty morons we are all. In fact, I'm pretty certain I saw them on the moon's surface.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Yea but its not like gulf countries are supporting these people, which where the real oil is.

Those are for infrastructure and some economic recovery stuff. Qatar is the U.S's b!tch, they do not do anything without being told to. Like really, Qatar is such a puny sh!tty country, how come all of a sudden its trying to be a major player in regional and international politics?

because I think that right now, there is no real leader in the Arab world, the closest thing is the King of Saudia. Qatar is a tiny country, but they have one asset that gets them more power than one would initially think , and thats Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera gives them alot of influence over the Arab world, it was a catalyst of the Arab revolts, the combination of money (the Qataris are swimming in it , and are buying things with it too), means I don't think they are that weak. thing with Qatar though, is that they tend to play a double game, on the one hand , they are allies of the US , while on the other they allowed the Taliban to open a political office, they support the Syrian rebels (alot of Islamists there), and prefer Hamas over Fatah, as they more or less snubbed them I think its clever though , they are trying to be on good terms with both the west, thats the way I see it anyways.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 th3warr1or

I bet you space aliens are watching us and thinking what a bunch of bloodthirsty morons we are all. In fact, I'm pretty certain I saw them on the moon's surface.

sonicare
Well then they'd probably be hypocrites. Just because they've moved out of their warring phase doesn't mean they never had one. :P
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#229 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

This is great news! A victory for Israel is a victory for the world.

One day Hamas and Hezbolla will be wiped off this planet for good. It's only a matter of time, their days of terror and savage brutality are numbered.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 th3warr1or

This is great news! A victory for Israel is a victory for the world.

One day Hamas and Hezbolla will be wiped off this planet for good. It's only a matter of time, their days of terror and savage brutality are numbered.

ShadowMoses900
IY"H.
HugoStiglitz03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 HugoStiglitz03
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I'm trying to be respectful. If you want to spread zionist lies then go to a different forum.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 th3warr1or

I'm trying to be respectful. If you want to spread zionist lies then go to a different forum.

HugoStiglitz03
What?
HugoStiglitz03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 HugoStiglitz03

Israel is a false country.

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
eh?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 th3warr1or

HugoStiglitz03
:lol:
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="HugoStiglitz03"]

th3warr1or

Well he has a point sooner or later it will be wiped off the map...
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="HugoStiglitz03"]

Allthishate

Well he has a point sooner or later it will be wiped off the map...

Of one thing you can be certain. When that day comes, Israel will nuke a lot of Middle Eastern nations.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#238 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

HugoStiglitz03

Zionist lies? Are you high? And Israel is a legit country, it has every right to exist whether you like it or not.

A word of caution, don't go around talking like that because Jews will assume you hate them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Yea but its not like gulf countries are supporting these people, which where the real oil is.dangamit

*facepalm*

What? It is a valid point.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="dangamit"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]I'm trying to say Iran gets a large profit from oil, so they are able to support organizations such as Hamas. Once they run out of oil, they won't be able to give them as much. It doesn't matter how much oil the gulf countries have. Plus I'm sure some gulf states give Hamas money.

sherman-tank1

*facepalm*

What? It is a valid point.

Note that he didn't debunk it.
HugoStiglitz03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 HugoStiglitz03
Right because when the Israelis kill innocent people it's fine but when the Palestinian people try to actually get running water it's terrorism.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 th3warr1or

Right because when the Israelis kill innocent people it's fine but when the Palestinian people try to actually get running water it's terrorism.HugoStiglitz03

Says whom?

Nobody is calling "Palestinians" terrorists. I don't see anyone in this thread calling GazaAli a terrorist.

And that is such a pathetic one-sided hyperbole it's not even funny.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="HugoStiglitz03"]Right because when the Israelis kill innocent people it's fine but when the Palestinian people try to actually get running water it's terrorism.th3warr1or

I don't see anyone in this thread calling GazaAli a terrorist.

It goes without saying

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts

Just found the video of the airstrike, not sure if it's already been posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6U2ZQ0EhN4

HugoStiglitz03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 HugoStiglitz03
obviously you're calling them terrorists when you're supporting pro-israel airstrikes.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] wait, you care what Ghandi said? but he was a Hindu , ie , he worshipeed idols :P how could a self respecting Islamist care what an idol worshipper thinks :P what next? youre going to listen to us Jews? we have a lot to teach you actually.Darkman2007

he also believed in 1 God, you know nothing about Ghandi, and if he was here today, he would see you as a complete fool just as those who did not believe what he thinks of Palestine.

he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collecting

MLK told a student before he died When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism. He never elaborated on the statement. Now we can argue back and forth on what he meant, but I can only conclude that he meant Zionism in its textbook definition. From that standpoint, it is true; to say that Jews don't deserve a nation like everyone else is anti-Semitic. Saying that, it would be extremely disingenuous and downright perverse to suggests that Martin Luther King, the man who died fighting for justice, freedom, human dignity and nonviolence; who condemned the US atrocities in Indochina, Latin America and the US support toward apartheid South Africa, would turn around make an exception for Israel's actions.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] he also believed in 1 God, you know nothing about Ghandi, and if he was here today, he would see you as a complete fool just as those who did not believe what he thinks of Palestine.thebest31406
he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collecting

MLK told a student before he died When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism. He never elaborated on the statement. Now we can argue back and forth on what he meant, but I can only conclude that he meant Zionism in its textbook definition. From that standpoint, it is true; to say that Jews don't deserve a nation like everyone else is anti-Semitic. Saying that, it would be extremely disingenuous and downright perverse to suggests that Martin Luther King, the man who condemned the US atrocities in Indochina, Latin America and the US support toward apartheid South Africa, would turn around make an acception for Israel's actions.

Of course he would :| those have nothing in common
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collectingthemajormayor
MLK told a student before he died When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism. He never elaborated on the statement. Now we can argue back and forth on what he meant, but I can only conclude that he meant Zionism in its textbook definition. From that standpoint, it is true; to say that Jews don't deserve a nation like everyone else is anti-Semitic. Saying that, it would be extremely disingenuous and downright perverse to suggests that Martin Luther King, the man who condemned the US atrocities in Indochina, Latin America and the US support toward apartheid South Africa, would turn around make an acception for Israel's actions.

Why would he do that? What about him would suggest that he would? Care to elaborate a bit?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] MLK told a student before he died When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism. He never elaborated on the statement. Now we can argue back and forth on what he meant, but I can only conclude that he meant Zionism in its textbook definition. From that standpoint, it is true; to say that Jews don't deserve a nation like everyone else is anti-Semitic. Saying that, it would be extremely disingenuous and downright perverse to suggests that Martin Luther King, the man who condemned the US atrocities in Indochina, Latin America and the US support toward apartheid South Africa, would turn around make an acception for Israel's actions.thebest31406

Why would he do that? What about him would suggest that he would? Care to elaborate a bit?

A man who apparantly condemned the US atrocities in Indochina, Latin America and the US support toward apartheid South Africa should definitely support the beacon of freedom/democracy/light/greatness/awesomenss on this planet.
Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#250 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"] In this instance, other side includes the whole Mid-East.th3warr1or

If anything can get the Shias and Sunnis to work together to attempt to annihilate Israel, that will.

Our hypothetical war scenario already assumes that they're working together.