Israel or Palestine?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#251 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@thegerg: uhm noooooo... I have not posted anything wrong. I don't know why you continue with this crap of me lying...

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#253  Edited By udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

palestine is a geography, fools.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg: uhm noooooo... I have not posted anything wrong. I don't know why you continue with this crap of me lying...

So you honestly believe that all of those statements of yours I quoted are true? If that's the case you are just horribly ignorant.

Nope, i am not. Because i never lied. You on the other hand did not actually concede you were wrong on the fact that i posted. So you're in the wrong here matey

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg: They never contradicted each other... Amd i posted the picture about Palestine that showed the difference in casualties, yet you claim i was so wrong that the picture wasn't even true...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg: They never contradicted each other... Amd i posted the picture about Palestine that showed the difference in casualties, yet you claim i was so wrong that the picture wasn't even true...

What I said was that the statistics shown in that image weren't accurate and that the image doesn't "say it all", and I'm right about that.

You have contradicted yourself. You've claimed that there was 1 civilian death, but also claimed that there were more. You've claimed that you've posted nothing wrong, but also admit that you were wrong about the numbers. You've claimed that the articles I linked say nothing about Israeli civilian deaths, but you also pull a quote (see your comment in post #199 of this thread) from one of the articles I linked that mentions Israeli civilian deaths. Stop lying.

No, the image was right about the palestinians, and you're just talking semantics now... I said i was wrong about the one death, my point was that Israel isn't having a lot of casualties, get that through your thick fucking skull mate. It doesn't seem your intellect understands that. So no, i am not lying and if you can't understand that then i feel sorry for you. So i was wrong about 3 or 4 death's? So i am lying because of that? The image is old and outdated by now and i was still right about the deaths and injured in Palestine...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#260 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@thebest31406 said:

One's illegally occupying land (violating international law), the other isn't. There's no semmetry here.

No they're not.

The other is clearly violating international lawl.

Also, in what way is international lawl relevant?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg: omg, you just don't get it do you? And no, i didn't lie...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg: omg, you just don't get it do you? And no, i didn't lie...

I get the difference between statements that are accurate, and ones that are incorrect. Something you seem to be unable to understand.

whatever man, quote me all you want. We're clearly not going to agree on this. Agree to disagree

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#265  Edited By SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

In this conflict i'm a bystander, and i blame the Hamas for it's escalation and tactics. and I condemn IDF for the sometimes over-handed use of force. However, i withhold judgement when i hear bombings of hospitals, schools and musjids because i've seen too much evidence from BOTH sides AND the UN observers to know that Hamas likes to make these places into targets themselves in order to get the media to report on it.

That all said, i support the two solution coupled with a shared jerusalem and security arrangement. with Right of Return being limited with Israel, new Palestine, the Arab states and the international body taking in all the refugees, not just within the borders of Israel. a heretical and dangerous position to have where I am living in.

Because apparently Palestine has always been around and has always been a tender place in Arab/Muslims hearts.

ohh..... right...

Don't want to be ruining anyone narrative now....

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#266 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

This shit will never end, you can't even get these two people in a room without them trying to kill each other.

It's like trying to have a civil conversation when you both share an ass for a face.

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#267 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts

One can argue who has the most legitimate claim to the land but there's been such a long history of "back and forth" fighting that neither is clearly in the right.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#268 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg: no, they're not. You linked something that was suppose to debunk my claims of that civilians were killed in Israel, and it didn't. It linked to 24 soldiers being killed.The links i linked DID show how many civilians were killed by the palestinians. So it was two, what's the big deal? Two civilians instead of one, BIG MIStAKE according to you... And still, the link you provided did not say they were civlians, they were soldiers... And my photo was more right than you. And no they're not. I just debunked everything you said except one

Actually HAMAS reports most deaths....even of their own soldiers as civilian for propaganda. You really should do some independent research dude.

Like I already posted in the other thread:

Gaza Health Ministry

"Out of the 848 dead, 40 were elderly (20 males, 20 females), 600 were adults (518 males, 82 females) and 208 were children (138 males, 70 females).

Out of the 5,694 injured, 230 elderly (108 males, 122 females), 3685 adults (2573 males, 1112 females) and 1779 children (1126 males, 653 females)."

United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

"789 Palestinians killed, including at least 578 civilians, of whom 185 are children and 93 are women.

These figures do not include many reported cases that could not yet be verified, including the Beit Hanoun school."

@BSC14 said:

@

@Jacanuk said:

I think you need to read up on what a Strawman actually is before using it in a debate where it has no place.

Also you really need to get a better understanding of the whole situation, its not the gaza people attacking Israel and its not 2 countries in war, its one of the worlds best trained and most advanced armed military against a bunch of peasants with some home made rockets from the 70´s who couldn't hit a target if it was 20 yeards from it.

It is as i said like sitting in a tank and then having someone throw pebbles on the it. and instead of stepping outside and finding the culprits calling in an airstrike.

I honestly don't know enough about the whole history between the two and how things have gotten to where they are today...I'm just familiar with things after WW2. So I'm staying out of who is right or wrong.

That said, I find it interesting that you're defending people because they are bad at killing. As if someone were planning on bashing you in the head with a rock and you had a loaded gun in your hand, you wouldn't use it? Israel is not supposed to their recourses to defend their selves? Or do you want Israel to maybe badly train some civilians to make crappy home made rockets to go after these guys to make it more fair?

And doesn't Israel get hit with car bombs all the time at supermarkets and whatnot?

Israel rarely ever gets hit by car bombs anymore, after taking a series of steps after the Second Intifada, such as moving settlers out of Gaza, blockading/imprisoning Gaza, and building the Iron Dome defense system. As a result, Israel has mostly become safe from Gaza threats/prisoners, and yet the Palestinian casualties keep rising:

This chart shows every person killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict since 2000

The death toll figures since 2000 show that, as the threat from Gaza keeps diminishing, Israel becomes increasingly bolder in their massacre of Palestinians with impunity. The lesser the threat, the greater the massacre.

@udubdawgz1 said:

lol, when people realize that palestine has never been a country and is being used as sloppy political slop, then, things will get better.

The Romans beg to differ with you. They named the region "Palestine". And over a thousand years before them, the Egyptians referred to the region as "Peleset". And even before that, there were a people called "Philistines" living in the region. The name "Palestine" has etymological roots going back thousands of years, pre-dating the Kingdom of Israel. But more importantly, scientific genetic evidence demonstrates that most Palestinians are descended from the peoples that have lived in the region as far back as pre-historic times, to a much greater degree than Israeli Jews.

@udubdawgz1 said:

lol, i still laugh everytime fools want to talk about israel: the small non-muslim country in the middle of tyranny and muslim rule.

the obvious answer is: lol, pluck em and try me.

lol at the world and its HATE towards such a small non-muslim country, lololol.

go muslims go. go muslims go.

A large fraction of Palestinians are also Christians. In fact, Palestinian Christians are the world's oldest Christian community (since, you know, that's where Jesus was from). And most Palestinian Christians oppose Israel just as much as Palestinian Muslims. Many Palestinian Christians are even supporting Hamas in their fight against Israel. And when Palestinian Christians are pushed to the point of supporting even an Islamist organization over Zionist Israel, that only goes to show just how oppressive the Israeli occupation is against Palestinians, Muslim and Christian alike.