Israel or Palestine?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#201 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@thegerg: Really? You just linked me the damn thing that supported my claims...

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By EPICCOMMANDER
Member since 2013 • 1110 Posts
@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg: alright, give me a link that shows that during the last two weeks that more than one have died because of a rocket from Hamas.

There's not many civillian casualties because Israel is about 100x more advanced than the technology Hamas has. The IDF has anti-missile systems that intercept and destroy most of the rockets. The ones that do hit rarely kill anyone because, again, Israel is more advanced and has numerous bunkers for civillians, and I actually believe all structures in Israel are required by law to have a bomb shelter. Not only that, but there's an advanced siren system to warn the Israelis of rocket attacks.

Oh and actually, there are very few true "civillians" in Israel. Here's an article from the C.I.A. world factbook on Israel's military. Here's the link too.

18 years of age for compulsory (Jews, Druzes) military service; 17 years of age for voluntary (Christians, Muslims, Circassians) military service; both sexes are obligated to military service; conscript service obligation - 36 months for enlisted men, 21 months for enlisted women, 48 months for officers; pilots commit to 9 years service; reserve obligation to age 41-51 (men), 24 (women) (2013)

So, most Israelis, (I say most because Jews comprise 75% of the population in Israel, and only Jews are required to serve as stated above) 18 years or older are actually highly trained in basically all forms of mdoern combat and know where to be when a rocket attack occurs. This is why the IDF is one of the most advance militaries in the world.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Solution: Stop launching rockets into Israel.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Jebus213
@chocolate234 said:

The fact that 2 soldiers who are from America were killed in Gaza was big news in America today

Why should anybody give a ****? They died fighting for Israel. Their national identity is Israeli.

That must have been big news on Fox News. Merica's #1 news channel.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#206 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@Jebus213 said:

They will stop once israel will stop bombarding civillians.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

No. I linked to a few sources that showed that Israeli deaths are higher than you're trying to claim. How do sources that contradict what you claim support your claim?

No, because what i linked was civilians killed, not soldiers like Hamas or Israeli soldiers. So i am still correct

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178808 Posts

@system-reboot said:

@Jebus213 said:

Ugh.....get your head out of the sand.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 SYSTEM-REBOOT

@LJS9502_basic said:

@system-reboot said:

@Jebus213 said:

so only one nation has rights to defend? other not? the one who is powerful who has rights to defend while other who is underdog cant?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 LJS9502_basic

@system-reboot said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@system-reboot said:

@Jebus213 said:

so only one nation has rights to defend? other not? the one who is powerful who has rights to defend while other who is underdog cant?

Well if you paid attention to facts you would know that HAMAS generally fires the first rocket. So your little close minded POV is wrong.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By SYSTEM-REBOOT

@LJS9502_basic said:

@system-reboot said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@system-reboot said:

@Jebus213 said:

Well if you paid attention to facts you would know that HAMAS generally fires the first rocket. So your little close minded POV is wrong.

What Hamas did is wrong. what israel did is wrong too.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 LJS9502_basic

@system-reboot said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

What Hamas did is wrong. what israel did is wrong too.

What would you do if someone continued to fire into your property?

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 SYSTEM-REBOOT

@LJS9502_basic said:

What would you do if someone continued to bombard your city cause 600 civilian casuality?

Israel army is war criminal nothing more. they have illegally occupy a land.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 LJS9502_basic

@system-reboot said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

What would you do if someone continued to bombard your city cause 600 civilian casuality?

Israel army is war criminal nothing more. they have illegally occupy a land.

Ah you fall for the propaganda. You know most of those so called civilian casualties are thought to be HAMAS?

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 SYSTEM-REBOOT

@LJS9502_basic said:

Ah you fall for the propaganda. You know most of those so called civilian casualties are thought to be HAMAS?

No. most of casuality are civillian beside if israel continue to attack palestine. so hamas has rights to defend. all i see is 600 casuality mostly include children.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Jebus213
@system-reboot said:
@Jebus213 said:

Hahaha what a load of bullshit.

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 EPICCOMMANDER
@system-reboot said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Agree to the ceasefire that Israel had on the table. But no, Hamas launched rockets and tried to attack Israeli citizens through underground tunnels.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

One's illegally occupying land (violating international law), the other isn't. There's no semmetry here.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@system-reboot said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

No. most of casuality are civillian beside if israel continue to attack palestine. so hamas has rights to defend. all i see is 600 casuality mostly include children.

I recommend reading a non biased site. The majority of casualties are young males. Not women. Not children. Fail.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

No. I linked to a few sources that showed that Israeli deaths are higher than you're trying to claim. How do sources that contradict what you claim support your claim?

No, because what i linked was civilians killed, not soldiers like Hamas or Israeli soldiers. So i am still correct

You didn't link to anything, You posted a simplistic graphic with incorrect stats. The numbers that you have been claiming are not correct.

http://news.yahoo.com/palestinian-death-toll-gaza-reaches-508-090313038.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/22/gaza-crisis-john-kerry-and-ban-ki-moon-step-up-attempts-to-broker-ceasefire-live-updates

http://rt.com/news/174632-deaths-israeli-gaza-operation/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-palestinian-dead-now-number-500--but-israel-fights-on-9619901.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10978737/Gaza-conflict-Palestinian-death-toll-soars-as-Israel-pounds-north.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestinian-death-toll-from-hostilities-with-israel-tops-500-gaza-officials-say/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/mideast-conflict-palestinian-death-toll_n_5604573.html

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israeli-shelling-rocks-gaza-20140721-story.html

you want me to continue? ALL of them report over 500 deaths...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride: There you go! Posting something with substance! Anyway, nothing in that post contradicts anything I've posted.

Yes, because you said there was nothing behind my photo, which all of these links support. Israel is invading and killing children. All they do is put the blame on Hamas when they're the ones firing and killing them

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride: At no point did I say there is nothing behind your photo. Again, cut the bullshit. Stick to the facts. Why do you think that continuing to lie lends support to your claims?

when have i lied? Please enlighten me

kalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 kalloo
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

Palestine. I don't see how anyone can side with an apartheid and racist state like Israel. Yes Hamas fires rockets into Israel and it IS WRONG, but Hamas is a by product of Israeli occupation.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#227  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17851 Posts

What we need is a natural disaster to sink that whole region into the sea. Then what are they going to fight over?

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 EPICCOMMANDER
@br0kenrabbit said:

What we need is a natural disaster to sink that whole region into the sea. Then what are they going to fight over?

Wow the earth is butchering children. It has no right to do that.....lulz.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#229 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17851 Posts

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

They'll blame it on HAARP/the US, mark my word.

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 EPICCOMMANDER
@br0kenrabbit said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

They'll blame it on HAARP/the US, mark my word.

Lol. HAARP

PurpleLabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 PurpleLabel
Member since 2014 • 314 Posts

People are actually defending hamas in this thread? Man the world is full of idiots.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 LJS9502_basic

@thegerg: I think he's from the ME. Most of the people here who share that ethnicity have facts filtered for them. Now I would suggest they read independent information but generally they represent the divide between the two groups of people. Shame really....nothing get solved when you bury your head in the sand because it's convenient.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride: At no point did I say there is nothing behind your photo. Again, cut the bullshit. Stick to the facts. Why do you think that continuing to lie lends support to your claims?

when have i lied? Please enlighten me

"You just linked me the damn thing that supported my claims"

"No, because what i linked was civilians killed"

"Palestine are recieving heavy casualties and death's while Isreal has had one so far."

"there have only been one casualty from Israel"

"Those weren't civilian casualties."

""Two Israeli civilians have also been killed. Israel's Iron Dome defense system helps protect its residents from missile attacks." Which again supports my point"

"I think this picture says it all"

"you said there was nothing behind my photo"

All of these statements are untrue. I may be mistaken about you lying, you may just be horribly ignorant. I find it hard to believe, though, that one can post so much incorrect bullshit in one thread without a desire to intentionally mislead people. If you're simply ignorant and not a liar, please forgive me.

Wow... I just linked everything that supports my facts and you call me ignorant. Jesus, i don't want to live in your close minded world, have a nice day

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg: No... Because i weren't i said over a thousand were injured in Palestine, CHECK! Over 500 dead, CHECK! Israel having almost no civilian casualties, CHECK! When was i wrong?

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#238 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

@

@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

You aren't series. You clearly have a bias. Read your posts again. Hell this is the first time I've seen your posts and I can already tell what you back.

Do you really want to argue about if its bad that women and children are being murdered because of some bombings that are as futile as the Hamas rockets are in hitting the actual targets?

I hope you are not seriously suggesting that we even need to have a debate about that and there is absolute no justification for such an atrocious act no matter who does it.

Straw man. I have had no such discussion with you. But if you attack another country stands to reason you will have casualties. And an appeal to emotion doesn't change that.

I think you need to read up on what a Strawman actually is before using it in a debate where it has no place.

Also you really need to get a better understanding of the whole situation, its not the gaza people attacking Israel and its not 2 countries in war, its one of the worlds best trained and most advanced armed military against a bunch of peasants with some home made rockets from the 70´s who couldn't hit a target if it was 20 yeards from it.

It is as i said like sitting in a tank and then having someone throw pebbles on the it. and instead of stepping outside and finding the culprits calling in an airstrike.

I honestly don't know enough about the whole history between the two and how things have gotten to where they are today...I'm just familiar with things after WW2. So I'm staying out of who is right or wrong.

That said, I find it interesting that you're defending people because they are bad at killing. As if someone were planning on bashing you in the head with a rock and you had a loaded gun in your hand, you wouldn't use it? Israel is not supposed to their recourses to defend their selves? Or do you want Israel to maybe badly train some civilians to make crappy home made rockets to go after these guys to make it more fair?

And doesn't Israel get hit with car bombs all the time at supermarkets and whatnot?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg: no, they're not. You linked something that was suppose to debunk my claims of that civilians were killed in Israel, and it didn't. It linked to 24 soldiers being killed.The links i linked DID show how many civilians were killed by the palestinians. So it was two, what's the big deal? Two civilians instead of one, BIG MIStAKE according to you... And still, the link you provided did not say they were civlians, they were soldiers... And my photo was more right than you. And no they're not. I just debunked everything you said except one

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 LJS9502_basic

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg: no, they're not. You linked something that was suppose to debunk my claims of that civilians were killed in Israel, and it didn't. It linked to 24 soldiers being killed.The links i linked DID show how many civilians were killed by the palestinians. So it was two, what's the big deal? Two civilians instead of one, BIG MIStAKE according to you... And still, the link you provided did not say they were civlians, they were soldiers... And my photo was more right than you. And no they're not. I just debunked everything you said except one

Actually HAMAS reports most deaths....even of their own soldiers as civilian for propaganda. You really should do some independent research dude.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 The_Last_Ride

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

You seem to be very confused. Both of the articles I linked (one from Al-Jazeera:"Eighteen Israeli soldiers, including seven on Monday, and two civilians have died.", one from CNN:"Two Israeli civilians have also been killed.") mentioned civilian causalities.

"I just debunked everything you said except one"

No you did not. Stop fucking lying. Have some respect for yourself and the rest of us. Be an adult, be honest.

Wow... So three civilians died, how am i still so wrong? There have been people killed since i posted that picture. Stop being rude and face facts. Palestinians are getting slaughtered...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#245  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

This thread's premise is counter productive. This conflict shouldn't be black and white and based off "sides". Both governments are deplorable, Hamas for being impossible to negotiate with (among a lot of violence) and Israel for their illegal settlements on Palestinian lands and the quasi-apartheid state they've created. This conflict is older than everyone here and too complicated to point fingers to just one side.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

^^This.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#247 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

lol, when people realize that palestine has never been a country and is being used as sloppy political slop, then, things will get better.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@thegerg: uhm i have been right, except for the number of civilians killed on the israelic side by a few, i was right on everything else yet you don't acknowledge i was right then and you are basicly arguing over a few death's i got wrong, i don't know why the hell you think i am lying or moving the goal post when i have been saying the same thing the whole time... Even if it were 10, the numbers favor Israel in this war. Is it good that there are so few civilian death's on their side? Off course! But not compared to palestinians getting killed. I don't know why you are calling me a liar for getting it wrong by a few jeez!

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#250 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

lol, i still laugh everytime fools want to talk about israel: the small non-muslim country in the middle of tyranny and muslim rule.

the obvious answer is: lol, pluck em and try me.

lol at the world and its HATE towards such a small non-muslim country, lololol.

go muslims go. go muslims go.