Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

Mah relegious values are being threatened!!!!1

RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!!!!!!!!1

Seriously though, good news. Lets see how the southern states can **** this up though.

Trust me, I live in Atlanta GA and the folks here in Atlanta are out of control over this as it is. I for one has always support same-sex marriage to the people and nothing more.

@foxhound_fox said:

In other news, when did Gamespot start auto-deleting images in quotes?

I don't know about that but I'm still trying to find out why I can't upload any gifs into my sigs? GS must have a new bug I guess.

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

Oh, this is just too funny! In the U.S., the Republicans, or the Duggers as I refer to them, are going nuts over this! It's a wonderful show. I am laughing my ass off over the Duggers here flipping out over it. lol. The party of stupid!

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Same sex marriage has recently been brought up again here in Australia.

Knowing the sheep mentality of our politicians here, we're sure to follow suit soon enough (which is good news).

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Barely newsworthy.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

Really great news for sodomy supporters...grats.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@Celldrax: And let me guess, Australia doesn't want to follow U.S route? I hope Australia learns that same-sex marriage isn't really a big issue.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts
@davillain- said:

@Celldrax: And let me guess, Australia doesn't want to follow U.S route? I hope Australia learns that same-sex marriage isn't really a big issue.

I assure you that the vast majority of Aussies are in favour of it.

It's just a matter of our politicians not being being dumb cunts and just passing it after they have their little debates (which has a fair chance of happening. Most will surely learn to change with the times).

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@samusbeliskner: Do you honestly think Dumbocrats are any better? They were stupid enough to pass an affordable healthcare act without regulating what hospitals charge there patients. As a result it will plunge this country into further debt. There solution to stopping ISIS was a jobs program! Lmao how's that working?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@Solaryellow: many care about the rights of others for good reason

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

@BSC14 said:

who doesnt like sodomy every now and then?

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BSC14

What I want to know is what are the news stations like CNN going to talk about now that they got what they wanted...

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#63 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Great news, congrats

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@samusbeliskner: Do you honestly think Dumbocrats are any better? They were stupid enough to pass an affordable healthcare act without regulating what hospitals charge there patients. As a result it will plunge this country into further debt. There solution to stopping ISIS was a jobs program! Lmao how's that working?

Before you even start with the nonsensical right-wing talking points, Dugger, understand that the rest of us are on the Internet as well and can fact-check your fox news BS in only a few keystrokes.

You mean the ACA, which actually lowers the deficit? - http://www.forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2015/06/22/cbo-obamacare-report-shows-deficit-and-debt-are-phony-issues/

ISIS jobs? Oh, you mean this?

"We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," department spokeswoman Marie Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"

At that point, Harf was interrupted by host Chris Matthews, who pointed out, "There's always going to be poor people. There's always going to be poor Muslims."

Harf continued to argue that the U.S. should work with other countries to "help improve their governance" and "help them build their economies so they can have job opportunities for these people."

She acknowledged there's "no easy solution" and said the U.S. would still take out ISIS leaders. But Harf said: "If we can help countries work at the root causes of this -- what makes these 17-year-old kids pick up an AK-47 instead of trying to start a business?"

Sounds like she's arguing that better economic conditions and more opportunity for people leads to less radical behavior. Do you really not believe that?

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

It's a step in the right direction but this does'nt mean that every state will now legalize gay marriage, does it?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@MuD3 said:
@Solaryellow said:

Unless you are a gay American who wanted to get married, your life isn't effected by this ruling or the actions of this ruling contrary to what some want us to believe.

Some people aren't only concerned for themselves...

Your life still isn't effected by this ruling unless you are a gay American desiring marriage.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@Solaryellow said:

The issue was nothing more than a way to take people's minds off of important issues. The government should not be involved in marriage. Period. Unless you are a gay American who wanted to get married, your life isn't effected by this ruling or the actions of this ruling contrary to what some want us to believe.

... No one gives a shit what you think.. Because the fact of the matter is the government provides numerous tax, healthcare, financial to numerous other changes and unique benefits that occur when a couple is married.. These things have existed long before gay marriage was legalized.. The government has been involved with marriage far before this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@MlauTheDaft said:

It's a step in the right direction but this does'nt mean that every state will now legalize gay marriage, does it?

They have as of this morning.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MlauTheDaft

@Aljosa23: Wow, I'd think some would stall.

Applause is in order then.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@BSC14 said:

Does it bother you ?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:
@Solaryellow said:

The issue was nothing more than a way to take people's minds off of important issues. The government should not be involved in marriage. Period. Unless you are a gay American who wanted to get married, your life isn't effected by this ruling or the actions of this ruling contrary to what some want us to believe.

... No one gives a shit what you think.. Because the fact of the matter is the government provides numerous tax, healthcare, financial to numerous other changes and unique benefits that occur when a couple is married.. These things have existed long before gay marriage was legalized.. The government has been involved with marriage far before this.

You are the exact schmuck I am talking about. This issue is pushed as if it is the most important thing out there and people like you ignore the extreme issues facing our nation today. That's exactly what the shot callers want. They want weak-minded people like you. The government does not need to be involved in marriage today, yesterday or ever. As long as you like the particular discrimination instituted by the government than it is O.K., yes? Why is anyone getting a break based on particulars? Aren't we all supposed to be equal?

BTW, if you can not ascertain, I'll tell you this is a decision I support.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BSC14

@raugutcon:

It was going to happen at some point. So I was expecting it really but I'm not a fan.

That said I enjoy watching all the left wing loons on this board talk so much trash.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@raugutcon:

It was going to happen at some point. So I was expecting it really but I'm not a fan.

That said I enjoy watching all the left wing loons on this board talk so much trash.

okay, but what does sodomy have to do with this?

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#74 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Excellent news!

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 raugutcon

@lostrib said:
@BSC14 said:

@raugutcon:

Beat me to it, I was going to ask the same question, besides, sodomy can be performed on both sexes.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lostrib

@raugutcon said:
@lostrib said:
@BSC14 said:

@raugutcon:

Beat me to it, I was going to ask the same question, besides, sodomy can be performed on both sexes.

And based on what I've seen on the internet, there are a lot of straight people who are fans of it

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RichieTickles
Member since 2014 • 424 Posts

Goodbye America. It was nice knowing you before you were fundamentally transformed.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lostrib

@richietickles said:

Goodbye America. It was nice knowing you before you were fundamentally transformed.

because we let people get married?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#79 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

MY MARRIAGE IS NOW WORTHLESS BECAUSE SAME SEX COUPLES CAN ALSO LEGALLY MARRY

or something

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 raugutcon

@richietickles said:

Hell yeah, God Bless America !!!

Thanks to all those fundamental transformations we have freedom of speech, freedom of religion, no more slavery, no more segregation just to mention some of the good things we enjoy.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@samusbeliskner: You call all conservatives duggars? I'm speaking to a uneducated baboon I see but I will try anyways. The ACA won't lower the deficit. How about let's seeing how it goes first before your spoon fed everything you read. The fact is hospitals can charge whatever they want. They have over 1000% Mark up on some of the services they provide. If you have to stay ONE night in a hospital it cost more then a premium sweet in Vegas. So make no mistake I think there is NOTHING wrong everyone being able to receive healthcare. But not regulating what they will charge you is a big enough mistake it can sink the whole thing. The ones who benefit the most from this are hospitals. They can literally charge whatever they want and the taxpayers will fit the bill.

Your view on ISIS is a classic case of someone who doesn't understand there culture. American capitalism or anything that resembles it breeds more hatred. They have no desire for a better economy and they have no desire to be like the US.

They want free rain over the nation of Islam and they want the US to stay out of there business while they take it over. They are destroying there own ancient landmarks and selling them to museums to fund there war. They murder there own people daily for whatever reason they choose. So what's going to fix that? Are we going to allow them build IPhones over there? Will that make it better? Let's ignore the fact they have been killing each other over there for 100s of years and think free trade is all of a sudden going to fix things.

Ps. I hate the fuckin duggars but if all conservatives are the duggers I guess all libs are the Kardashians.

Shadow4020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Shadow4020
Member since 2007 • 2097 Posts

Words can not properly describe how happy this makes me! I can't wait for the Fox News and GOP meltdown

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MlauTheDaft

@thegerg:

Denmark. On a sidenote, we might not be all that progressive afterall. Our second largest party is rather traditional and isolationist.

Your whole system is rather confusing to me, since I'm not that much into politics anymore. A friend of mine suggested the notion of states resisting, but I guess he was being overtly cynical and I took him too literally.

Also, applause is in order. That's a huge step foreward then.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#86 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

So I guess abortion is going to be the new hot topic for the Left and Right to battle over.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

conservative christian tears taste good

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#88 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@richietickles said:

Are one of those Americans who plan on moving to Canada because of this? A country with gun control, gay marriage, and free health-care?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@JimB said:

@Desmonic: People came to the United States to get away from those countries.

Yeah...80 years ago. You might want to recheck immigration trends. Typical right-winger...living in the past, resentful of the present, terrified of the future.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@JimB: are you saying that this decision will haunt us

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

@MlauTheDaft said:

It means gay marriages can't be banned. But it doesn't mean states can't still regulate certain things like state benefits.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#93 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Recent Onion headline:

Nation On Edge As Court Votes Whether To Legalize Gay Marriage Now Or In A Few Years

-Byshop

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

That is excellent news. And lol at this crying, though none of you guys are as obnoxious as Bryan Fischer,

@richietickles said:

Loading Video...

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:
@Flubbbs said:

hmm what happened to state sovereignty?

.. I guess you must have a huge problem when things like racial segregation laws were struck down by the federal government..

sure dont

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Flubbbs said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@Flubbbs said:

hmm what happened to state sovereignty?

.. I guess you must have a huge problem when things like racial segregation laws were struck down by the federal government..

sure dont

So you're a hypocrite.

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#97 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@richietickles said:

aha, you're one of those who's soon going to be considered a minority. Haha.

Shadow4020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Shadow4020
Member since 2007 • 2097 Posts

I'm genuinely surprised this thread isn't blowing up. Either OT is dead or gay marriage is finally not a big deal.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#99 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Maroxad said:

That is excellent news. And lol at this crying, though none of you guys are as obnoxious as Bryan Fischer,

I love how dramatic this guy is.

Profilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Profilia  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 2226 Posts
@Maroxad said:

Those twitter messages... I think my brain just died. x_x