First Gay NFL player drafted by the Rams

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@thegerg said:

@jasean79 said:

@ariabed: I know. I let "gerg" get the best of me and I spoke out of anger. I'm not as selfish as this post implies; I do try to help others when I can. That dude just gets under my skin and it's like once I head in that direction it's hard to stop. lol

If someone calling BS on your lies is enough to get you angry maybe you should not post online.

lol, ok bro

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

@toast_burner said:

@ariabed said:

@korvus: I would just be curious to see how he acts that's all, I know how I would be in a locker room full of girls, so it's gotta be kinda the same for him. I think he would have to be very careful where he is looking.

Not all gays are uncontrollable sex maniacs. Just because you can't control yourself around girls doesn't mean everyone is like that.

which explains why gays have the highest rate of contraction of STD's like HIV. You guys are always down to f*ck

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By nomsayin

@toast_burner said:

@ariabed said:

@robokill: it wasn't evidence of my argument either when did I say it was evidence of my argument? It was just a scenario I thought up based on the news clip, and I wanted to see how OT would handle it. Again your putting words in my mouth. So now I'm not aloud to talk in hypotheticals.

If we can agree on one thing one fact that kids copy what they see on the telly, that's fact, it's one of the reason why we have age restrictions on tv programmes, games, movies.

Now if we can agree on that then we can also agree that a young boy seeing that news clip, could potentially copy that behaviour, he could go to kindergarten the next day and chase boys around trying to hug and kiss them, the other boys may not appreciate that even though he might just be playing, they might not want to play like that and they might lash out at him and hurt him, which would not be very pleasant.

Now that is how the news clip might be a bad influence, if you still disagree with that then your just being argumentative.

You don't learn to be gay. And if it does encourage children to explore their own sexuality, so what? that's a perfectly healthy thing to do.

"allow children to explore their own sexuality"

lol f*ck off with your liberal trash

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 nomsayin

@thegerg said:

@nomsayin said:

@toast_burner said:

@ariabed said:

@korvus: I would just be curious to see how he acts that's all, I know how I would be in a locker room full of girls, so it's gotta be kinda the same for him. I think he would have to be very careful where he is looking.

Not all gays are uncontrollable sex maniacs. Just because you can't control yourself around girls doesn't mean everyone is like that.

which explains why gays have the highest rate of contraction of STD's like HIV. You guys are always down to f*ck

There are quite a few factors to consider, it's not as simple as you might think.

What factors? Is it education? Because, at least in America, gays tend to earn above average in terms of income and, iirc, are more educated than the average American.

Fact of the matter is, gays tend to be highly promiscuous.

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 nomsayin

@thegerg said:

@nomsayin said:

@thegerg said:

@nomsayin said:

@toast_burner said:

@ariabed said:

There are quite a few factors to consider, it's not as simple as you might think.

What factors? Is it education? Because, at least in America, gays tend to earn above average in terms of income and, iirc, are more educated than the average American.

Fact of the matter is, gays tend to be highly promiscuous.

One factor is simply the nature of gay sex.

Anal sex is sometimes practiced by heterosexuals. Another, more important and significant factor is that gays are more promiscuous - as i stated previously.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#311  Edited By Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

@SpartanMSU: YOU'RE pathetic mr high and mighty, we are only human, things offend some people, while not offending others, get over it.

Now you may enjoy watching two grown men kiss but some people don't, sorry

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#312 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ariabed said:

@SpartanMSU: YOU'RE pathetic mr high and mighty, we are only human, things offend some people, while not offending others, get over it.

Now you may enjoy watching two grown men kiss but some people don't, sorry

and he finds that pathetic. get over it

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Ariabed

@nomsayin: "allow children to explore their own sexuality"

"lol f*ck off with your liberal trash"

Exactly young little children should not be "exploring their sexuality"

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Ariabed

@lostrib: who was talking to you? who are you, his fucking Dad?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 lostrib

@ariabed said:

@lostrib: who was talking to you? who are you his fucking Dad

well this is a public forum...

but no, I am not his father.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Ariabed

@thegerg: how do you suggest does a young child explore their sexuality?

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Ariabed

@lostrib: well then I'm sure he doesn't need you to stick up for him.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 lostrib

@ariabed said:

@lostrib: well then I'm sure he doesn't need you to stick up for him.

okay, so what? it's a public forum, I can respond if I want to

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 Ariabed

@lostrib: well it's kind of pathetic that you felt the need to tell me on his behalf that he finds it pathetic, when he already told me himself.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By lostrib

@ariabed said:

@lostrib: well it's kind of pathetic that you felt the need to tell me on his behalf that he finds it pathetic, when he already told me himself.

and perhaps you should have taken your own advice and "got over it" rather than getting all upset, like you are now

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Ariabed

@lostrib: what like how you got upset because of my reply to him? You got so upset you felt the need to put your two pennies worth in, when no one was talking to you. For the record I'm not upset in the slightest, I just don't know why you had to involve yourself?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By lostrib

@ariabed said:

@lostrib: what like how you got upset because of my reply to him? You got so upset you felt the need to put your two pennies worth in, when no one was talking to you. For the record I'm not upset in the slightest, I just don't know why you had to involve yourself?

In no way to did I get upset

you on the other hand...

"who was talking to you? who are you, his fucking Dad?"

seem mighty upset

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Ariabed

@lostrib: it was just a question the fact that I swore holds no bearing of my emotions, I guess I should have put a smiley face after it.

Anyway this is a pointless argument just admit that I'm the best and we will leave it there.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By lostrib

@ariabed said:

@lostrib: it was just a question the fact that I swore holds no bearing of my emotions, I guess I should have put a smiley face after it.

Anyway this is a pointless argument just admit that I'm the best and we will leave it there.

i believe this is the proper response

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Ariabed

@lostrib: no one is crying, but if it gives you pleasure to make people fucking cry I can't help you there :)

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Ariabed

@thegerg: I didn't say sexuality is gross, and is something that should be hidden, at least stick to the facts of what I said and don't put your own twist on it, I don't know, you might be right, I just don't think sexuality is something a young child needs to worry about, that's just my opinion.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By jasean79

@ariabed said:

@thegerg: I didn't say sexuality is gross, and is something that should be hidden, at least stick to the facts of what I said and don't put your own twist on it, I don't know, you might be right, I just don't think sexuality is something a young child needs to worry about, that's just my opinion.

I agree with this. I'm not that old, but things were different growing up in the 80's. Sex and violence wasn't as commonplace as it is today. Maybe times have changed, but I think parents can still raise their kids without having to subject them to the "realities" of life at such a young age. Let kids be kids. Nothing wrong with censoring certain television programs that fill their heads with "questions".

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By jasean79

@thegerg said:

@jasean79 said:

@ariabed said:

I agree with this. I'm not that old, but things were different growing up in the 80's. Sex and violence wasn't as commonplace as it is today. Maybe times have changed, but I think parents can still raise their kids without having to subject them to the "realities" of life at such a young age. Let kids be kids. Nothing wrong with censoring certain television programs that fill their heads with "questions".

"Sex and violence wasn't as commonplace as it is today"

Look at the statistics. Violent crime is actually less commonplace than it was in the 80s. Do you have anything to support the claim that sex is more commonplace now? We know that the birthrate is lower now than in the 80s, but I'm not sure we have any stats on sex itself.

"Nothing wrong with censoring certain television programs that fill their heads with "questions"."

Those evil "questions"!

I meant in media that isn't as commonplace as it was back in the 80's. It was very rare to have a TV movie with a sex scene, let alone something that showed nudity. Or even a TV show or movie having curse words back in the day (They can pretty much say anything but "****" on primetime TV today without it being censored).

I always feel like I'm on the witness stand giving testimony when replying to your posts..."Do you have anything to support the claim..."

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#332  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@jasean79 said:

@ariabed said:

Both crime and teen pregnancy are lower since the 80's.

You seem to be living in an alternative reality.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 jasean79

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@ariabed said:

See above. I meant with "TV media".

Are you on gerg's payroll or something? You two seem to share the same mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@ariabed said:

See above. I meant with "TV media".

Are you on gerg's payroll or something? You two seem to share the same mind.

No, to be honest thegerg is a bit of a moron. However compared to you he's a genius, you're definitely much more out of touch with reality as well.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 jasean79

@thegerg:

"That may be true. Anyway, if you feel it is inappropriate for your kids to see a man give a quick kiss to a loved one on TV I defend your right to turn off that TV. To call for such innocent signs of affection to be censored, though, is kid of extreme, don't you think?"

I meant more of the "less innocent" signs of affection such as the act of sex itself. I'm not against kissing on TV, but anything beyond that that leaves little to the imagination short of full-blown frontal nudity, is not appropriate for young children.

"They could back in the day too. FCC regs really haven't changed much on that account."

Maybe, maybe not. But shows like "Sons of Anarchy" where they pretty show nudity from the back and chicks riding dudes, along with the swearing of "bitch", "shit", "dick", etc., wasn't broadcast on TV back when I was a kid. That was stuff saved for Premium channels like HBO, Skinemax, etc.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 jasean79

@toast_burner:

Why, thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me online. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@jasean79 said:

@thegerg:

"That may be true. Anyway, if you feel it is inappropriate for your kids to see a man give a quick kiss to a loved one on TV I defend your right to turn off that TV. To call for such innocent signs of affection to be censored, though, is kid of extreme, don't you think?"

I meant more of the "less innocent" signs of affection such as the act of sex itself. I'm not against kissing on TV, but anything beyond that that leaves little to the imagination short of full-blown frontal nudity, is not appropriate for young children.

"They could back in the day too. FCC regs really haven't changed much on that account."

Maybe, maybe not. But shows like "Sons of Anarchy" where they pretty show nudity from the back and chicks riding dudes, along with the swearing of "bitch", "shit", "dick", etc., wasn't broadcast on TV back when I was a kid. That was stuff saved for Premium channels like HBO, Skinemax, etc.

You do realise that those shows are only shown on the late time slots. It's always been that way, family stuff on during the day and the more gritty stuff in the evening. You probably didn't notice when you were a kid because your parents would put you to bed early.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 jasean79

@thegerg:

"And it's not broadcast on TV now. That stuff is shown on paid subscription TV, not broadcast."

I guess you don't get FX where you live. Because as I mentioned above, it's prevalent in shows such as 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Justified'.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By jasean79

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@thegerg:

You do realise that those shows are only shown on the late time slots. It's always been that way, family stuff on during the day and the more gritty stuff in the evening. You probably didn't notice when you were a kid because your parents would put you to bed early.

Except when they do an "all day marathon" of these shows. I can guarantee that the late night shows of past are not as "gritty" as the shows of present.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Ariabed

@thegerg: "My bad. You said that an innocent public display of affection is gross. That's even sillier."

Please gerg stop trying to get a rise out of me, you're a man that likes facts and the fact is I never said that, if you're gonna quote me please quote me correctly.

You always talk about adult conversation yet here you are acting like a child, saying I said things that I never said. You say what I said is silly, yet here you are being ridiculously silly, anyone can go back through the post and see I didn't say that. But what ever, I keep making the mistake of engaging you in discussion and you always end up acting like this.

When will I learn.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 jasean79

@thegerg said:

@jasean79 said:

@thegerg:

"And it's not broadcast on TV now. That stuff is shown on paid subscription TV, not broadcast."

I guess you don't get FX where you live. Because as I mentioned above, it's prevalent in shows such as 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Justified'.

I do get FX.

"it's prevalent in shows such as 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Justified'."

Indeed it is. What's your point? Those shows are not broadcast. Do you not understand the difference between broadcast and paid subscription TV?

FX is not a subscription/paid/premium channel. Maybe where you live it is, and maybe you're still using analog TV antennae too. But in my city, that channel comes standard with basic cable...which as of 5 years ago, went totally digital.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

@jasean79 said:

@toast_burner said:

@jasean79 said:

@thegerg:

Except when they do an "all day marathon" of these shows. I can guarantee that the late night shows of past are not as "gritty" as the shows of present.

Different channels have different target audiences. Thats why you won't see any all days marathons like that on the BBC or ITV, but you don't get those on the Major TV channels. Only the minor ones that appeal to a certain audience do that.

Again this is nothing unique to the new generation. If they started showing it on cartoon network at day time then you may have a point, but they don't.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 jasean79

@thegerg said:

@jasean79 said:

@thegerg said:

@jasean79 said:

@thegerg:

I do get FX.

"it's prevalent in shows such as 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Justified'."

Indeed it is. What's your point? Those shows are not broadcast. Do you not understand the difference between broadcast and paid subscription TV?

FX is not a subscription/paid/premium channel. Maybe where you live it is, and maybe you're still using analog TV antennae too. But in my city, that channel comes standard with basic cable...which as of 5 years ago, went totally digital.

Yes it is. FX is not broadcast. One must subscribe to cable or satellite to get it.

Hmm...didn't know people still used antennae to get TV. Even backwoods rednecks are slightly more advanced than that.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By jasean79

@thegerg:

"That has no bearing on the fact that FX is not broadcast. Cut the bullshit, please try to stick to reality."

No, but FX is owned by Fox and Fox is broadcast, so :P