Does anyone ever wish they were born a female?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#101 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
the mere notion is absurd to me
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#102 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Not really.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts
nope
noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 noxboxlive
Member since 2008 • 5856 Posts

the mere notion is absurd to meBiancaDK

omg you got unbanned.

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]the mere notion is absurd to menoxboxlive

omg you got unbanned.

omg, you got unbanned

noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 noxboxlive

[QUOTE="noxboxlive"]

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]the mere notion is absurd to meBaconbits2004

omg you got unbanned.

omg, you got unbanned

omg, you stopped using the sig I made for you :cry:

Avatar image for deactivated-5c47d700b56ab
deactivated-5c47d700b56ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5c47d700b56ab
Member since 2003 • 8038 Posts

No but I have came across a few male to female transgendered people in my life and I found all of them to be quite attractive.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#108 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]the mere notion is absurd to menoxboxlive

omg you got unbanned.

you knew they'd cave in eventually ;3 also hi :3
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LostVoyager
Member since 2012 • 385 Posts

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

I do quite frequently but other times I am glad to be a male. I regard this as frequent among men. Women are really beautiful imo and that is probably why idk I feel bad looking at them not because jealousy moreso I hate the perception I am objectifying them.I hate that I am viewed as creepy.

Anyways enough about me, I would like to inquire what my friends on Off Topic feel and experience.

helwa1988

Oh quit complaining. I was born female and we got our issues too. Men still are getting paid more then women. Women are used constantly to sell things from cars to beer. women who sleep around are shamed. If a guy does the same he gets pats on the back by his boysv Female super heros in movies are always wearing sexed up attire. Usually in something short or latex. It is acceptable for a male star to gain weight but god forbid a female star gain 5 pounds. At least dudes aren't always getting objectifies. And bosses tend to have more respect and take male employees more seriously than females. even if the male is a total slacker.

I am not saying you all do not. I am sorry I gave you this perception but what you are experiencing is from a select few men (the alpha males), the betas too to a certain degree, however most men (the omegas like me ) respect women greatly even though we are least liked.

Men do not have a cake walk either though, I respect women have it a little harder and go through much more. I mean just today I learned more about discrimination of women in the workplace and was disgusted with myself for somewhat being a part of it. I think most men feel that way.

I understand you being upset at me for my claim and you perceived that I think women have it easier would be the reason but it is not. I understand if you are still disgusted at me wanting to have been born a female though.

noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 noxboxlive

[QUOTE="noxboxlive"]

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]the mere notion is absurd to meBiancaDK

omg you got unbanned.

you knew they'd cave in eventually ;3 also hi :3

hi

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

It pops into mind occasionally when I think of all the double-standards against men. It would make a lot of things easier, that is for sure. Either way though I try to go through life with the cards that were dealt to me instead of folding and trying to start a new round with different terms.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#112 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
It's an argument that can never be won and goes on indefinitely: would it be easier/better being a woman? One reason it can never be won is because often times the negative consequences of being a specific sex are mental barriers rather than problems that manifest in society. 1: Approaching the opposite sex What men think it is like: we often envy that women get approached and essentially have the entire mating process happen to them without having to take deeply emotional risks like attempting to initiate conversation, sex and the rejection that comes with. What women think it is like: They feel the have a lack of freedom to do the very things I just described. In their minds they imagine being a man and getting a woman is as easy as just walking up and saying hi...and then things just somehow happen... 2: Being respected What women think it is like: They lament that men have authority and are considered to be knowledgeable and respected. In their minds they imagine men who are in fact knowledgeable and respected but respected more so than their female counterpart. What men think it is like: Having to live with the expectations of being knowledgeable and honing traits that make us respect worthy or face feelings of crushing incompetence and inadequacy. ---------- I am not trying to make a point that men have life harder than women here...that argument as mentioned earlier, could never, ever be won. And even if it could it is not a constructive use of time. Say I win the argument that life is harder as man...am I in any a better position for winning that argument? Not really. Why would I, or anyone else try so hard to win the argument that their lives are harder than their counterpart? It doesn't appear to make sense. Well...I'll get back to that. At the end of the day people just want to be appreciated for being alive and bringing their sex specific talents for the table. Even if those talents are wholly expected of them...or maybe it is precisely because those talents are expected of them that they want to be valued for them. I said before 'why would I want to win the argument that being a man is harder than being a woman'. The answer to that isn't that I actually want my life to be hard, but rather that on some level I want to be appreciated and valued for all the efforts I make as man. Women I'd imagine are no different. They lament all the problems of being women not because life is necessarily as hard as they say it is (it isn't. A majority of our complaints revolve around imaginary problems and perceptions rather than the reality) but because they like any other person want to be valued and appreciated for just putting up with the difficulties in their life. Short version; People complain that their life is harder than those around them because they want their efforts to be valued. Harder = more effort = more value = more appreciation (in theory).
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
Not really, it seems like being a girl would have so many limitations.
GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#114 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

Nope.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Maybe try it for a week, but I'd never want to be permanently female
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

Maybe try it for a week, but I'd never want to be permanently femaleYoshiYogurt

Being the opposite gender for a week? That would be one... odd... week...

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#117 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

No, i'm comfortable with the way I am.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Not really, it seems like being a girl would have so many limitations.metroidprime55
sexist
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#119 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Can you be both. It's called a tranny. :PAussieePet
Confession :P ? rofl

How did you guess? :o
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#120 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
Being a guy seems to be a lot easier so no.
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LostVoyager

Maybe if you was born a female you'd have wished you was a male. I guess it's natural for certain people to be a little curious of such things.

sune_Gem

I hope not, I would hope I would be content, ugh you are probably right though, life is terrible. Its only fun if your rich or talented.

dont think such thingsplaymynutz

I am sorry for burdening you guys with my failures as a human being, I am completely normal though I do not need help. I need to stop the hate though before I go.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#122 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
I've never thought about it.
metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]Not really, it seems like being a girl would have so many limitations.MrPraline
sexist

I don't know, what with periods, pregnancy, and the just the way that girls bully each other doesn't make being a girl sound very fun.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="metroidprime55"]Not really, it seems like being a girl would have so many limitations.metroidprime55
sexist

I don't know, what with periods, pregnancy, and the just the way that girls bully each other doesn't make being a girl sound very fun.

Well there's different ways of dealing with it...
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts
It would be cool if I were born with the lower bits, but I make do.
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#126 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Yes. I'm seriously considering gender reasignment therapy. I'm just worried that I'll forever look male.

lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts
Can't say that I do.
-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 -Toshy-
Member since 2008 • 1376 Posts
Kind of. Obviously I'm glad that I don't have to deal with a monthly cycle and the pressure of having to look good at all times. But at the same time, something just feels 'off'. Just have to make do with what I got.
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 LostVoyager

Yes. I'm seriously considering gender reasignment therapy. I'm just worried that I'll forever look male.

BuryMe

http://www.susans.org/here is a place that might help you out if you have not yet been.

Kind of. Obviously I'm glad that I don't have to deal with a monthly cycle and the pressure of having to look good at all times. But at the same time, something just feels 'off'. Just have to make do with what I got.-Toshy-

True it does seem like alot, plus if you ever cry mascara makes it hard to hide. So as a guy you can stealth your weakness better that said I still feel strongly that I would want to be born female if there is reincarnation. Though I might turn out ugly again.

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
hahahaha. hell no!!! periods, pregnancy, pressure. The 3 P's are enough for me to be glad im male. it would be horrible to be female. no offense chicks. god i love being a man.
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

BuryMe
You'd be surprised how much HRT can do. I was discouraged for a good while until I saw some before and after photos on reddit, and while I just started E on Friday, the spiro I've been on for a while has definitely changed my body a little in positive ways. Are you in transition? Pre-transition? Still in Ottawa?
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#132 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
No. Can't say I want to be badgered and nagged by dudes all day then be call a uptight b1tch for telling all of them to fvck off. Not to mention other girl problems...
funtimez12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 funtimez12345
Member since 2012 • 343 Posts
your threads are always entertaining, OP.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Nothing's ever simple with females. So no, happy to be male :P

Avatar image for taterfrickintot
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#135 taterfrickintot
Member since 2008 • 2851 Posts

I would like to be a hot girl for a day! but im happy being a dude. being a girl full time wouldnt be as fun.

FlippyMittens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 FlippyMittens
Member since 2012 • 305 Posts

I would like to be a hot girl for a day! but im happy being a dude. being a girl full time wouldnt be as fun.

taterfrickintot

Buht gals be betta actors mayn!

ZombieAkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ZombieAkane
Member since 2012 • 275 Posts

[QUOTE="ZombieAkane"]

it's the other way around really, you guys don't get migraines once a month, you are far stronger too. despite me being a hockey player and strong i cant even come close to you because of genetics.

you guys are taller as well. where have you seen a 6'3" girl before?

and you can stand and pee - i've always wondered what that's like

LostVoyager

You try having a monthly visitor, then you'll think otherwise.

soulless4now

Well I do not know what to say you bring up excellent points, I know what I said sounded weird to you all for all you have been through. I personally want to apologize for any man who has disrespected you over the internet or offline as you both deserve better.

Regardless of sexism and the small fraction of men who disrespect women profusely (20% maybe) I stand with the vast majority of men who support women rather than attempt to control women. I would rather be my ideal woman than what I view ideal as male both are somewhat similar though. I am sure most men find what I find beautiful for a woman as beautiful though so it is a good thing I am not picky in terms of partners.

I do not want to tansitition into a female though, however I fully respect and admire those who do it is their choice same for women becoming men... If they feel they were a woman than they were a woman trapped in a mans body imo.

I feel like a man however, I just wish I was a female.

Sorry for all this friends, I know it may make you all think much less of me now. (Especially the women to whom I owe my sincerest apologies).

I don't think less of you at all. You'd be fine regardless of what gender you were ^_^

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#138 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

If I could experience it for a day or something sure, but (and this is going to sound sexist) I know the benefits of being a male in this society. It's totally unfair and biased, but I know what it means to be a male in the US.

I try to be as egalitarian as I can be to make up for this. I truly hope we can become more open to women in our society and I'll strive for it.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ShadowsDemon
your threads are always entertaining, OP.funtimez12345
Hi TC's alt.
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LostVoyager

[QUOTE="funtimez12345"]your threads are always entertaining, OP.ShadowsDemon
Hi TC's alt.

Thats not my alt, I hate my threads and I hate myself I would not complement me.

I don't think less of you at all. You'd be fine regardless of what gender you were ^_^

ZombieAkane

Thanks, means alot when everyone else is calling me a liar like I would take my time typing out my thoughts to lie to people for no reason. Why would I make myself pathetic to mess with you guys, if I wanted you all mad at me I would claim to be awesome.

I honestly do not know if I belong here. All my topics are out of place in the bad way. I feel Gamespot was to leniant in letting me stay, I have no life or friends, weird sexual projections acne and a ton enemies even more now.

DarkOfKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 DarkOfKnight
Member since 2011 • 2543 Posts
Have a sex change and be happy.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="funtimez12345"] Hi TC's alt.LostVoyager

Thats not my alt, I hate my threads and I hate myself I would not complement me.

ZombieAkane

Thanks, means alot when everyone else is calling me a liar like I would take my time typing out my thoughts to lie to people for no reason. Why would I make myself pathetic to mess with you guys, if I wanted you all mad at me I would claim to be awesome.

I honestly do not know if I belong here. All my topics are out of place in the bad way. I feel Gamespot was to leniant in letting me stay, I have no life or friends, weird sexual projections acne and a ton enemies even more now.

Alright, if you say he's not then that's that I guess.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 LostVoyager

Have a sex change and be happy. DarkOfKnight

Its not that simple man, I would not feel comfortable doing that. I respect those who decide to become their true female selves. I am a male though and feel like one, I just wish I was born a female instead.

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

You could always join a MMO and role play a female character, claiming to everyone that you're a girl in real life... :P

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 LostVoyager

You could always join a MMO and role play a female character, claiming to everyone that you're a girl in real life... :P

sune_Gem

I can not do that, that would be kinda wrong imo.

ZEYAAM898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#146 ZEYAAM898
Member since 2009 • 1921 Posts

No. I am way happy to be a male no offence to females, its just that i dont think i could've been a good female :P XD :|

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

LostVoyager

I can not do that, that would be kinda wrong imo.

Why? :P

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

If I was born a female I would probably masturbate to myself in the mirror all the time, because I'm that much obsessed with the woman's body. So no I would not like to be born a female, and that's for my own good!

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#149 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
You're weird.
CKYguy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points