Does anyone ever wish they were born a female?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trastamad03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 trastamad03
Member since 2006 • 4859 Posts
If I transformed into a female... first place I'd go shopping would be an Adult Toy store :D
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

I would be too concerned about my looks as I age if I were a woman.

Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#153 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts
Naaaaaah, though at tiems it would be cool to be a female to hook up with lesbian chicks. But I'm sure we all dream of that anyways, as guys.
lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

I think if I could just turn into a female for a day I would just continuosly abuse my own body...

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
No because then I wouldn't be able to play with other ladies lady parts.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

I would be too concerned about my looks as I age if I were a woman.

chilly-chill
I know, right? Thank God I'm male! I can be 70 and still get them tight 21 year olds, that can't be said about females.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Thank God I'm male! I can be 70 and still get them tight 21 year olds

i thought prostitution was illegal in murica
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Thank God I'm male! I can be 70 and still get them tight 21 year olds

i thought prostitution was illegal in murica

Depends in what state, and when you drive a Enzo it doesn't matter what you look like.
atony12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#159 atony12
Member since 2007 • 960 Posts

HELL NO! I'm a man son be proud of who you are

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#160 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

[QUOTE="BuryMe"]

Yes. I'm seriously considering gender reasignment therapy. I'm just worried that I'll forever look male.

Lockedge

You'd be surprised how much HRT can do. I was discouraged for a good while until I saw some before and after photos on reddit, and while I just started E on Friday, the spiro I've been on for a while has definitely changed my body a little in positive ways. Are you in transition? Pre-transition? Still in Ottawa?

I'm pre-transition.

The doctor has taken a blood sample to get my hormonal profile, so that's where I am now.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#161 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Maybe.If I was hot,of course.It could be an interesting experience.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Booooooobies.

Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

[QUOTE="Lockedge"][QUOTE="BuryMe"]

Yes. I'm seriously considering gender reasignment therapy. I'm just worried that I'll forever look male.

BuryMe

You'd be surprised how much HRT can do. I was discouraged for a good while until I saw some before and after photos on reddit, and while I just started E on Friday, the spiro I've been on for a while has definitely changed my body a little in positive ways. Are you in transition? Pre-transition? Still in Ottawa?

I'm pre-transition.

The doctor has taken a blood sample to get my hormonal profile, so that's where I am now.

Ah, I hate that period. It took me ~3.5 months to get an appointment with my endo, and get started on some hormones. Then another 5 months from then until my next appointment because of wait lines. Though apparently I'm in the clear or something now. :\ And while it's certainly not a negative thing, Douek's on maternal leave and Barwin's taken over her clients, which has only increased the wait time b/w appointments in some cases.
ShuLordLiuPei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ShuLordLiuPei
Member since 2005 • 9520 Posts

:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...MgamerBD
Having questions about one's gender identity doesn't make them a beta. Being a small-minded bigot does.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
Wouldn't mind trying it for a day or two. There are some aspects of female life which sound quite...good.
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 LostVoyager
Member since 2012 • 385 Posts

[QUOTE="BuryMe"]

[QUOTE="Lockedge"] You'd be surprised how much HRT can do. I was discouraged for a good while until I saw some before and after photos on reddit, and while I just started E on Friday, the spiro I've been on for a while has definitely changed my body a little in positive ways. Are you in transition? Pre-transition? Still in Ottawa?Lockedge

I'm pre-transition.

Ah, I hate that period. It took me ~3.5 months to get an appointment with my endo, and get started on some hormones. Then another 5 months from then until my next appointment because of wait lines. Though apparently I'm in the clear or something now. :\ And while it's certainly not a negative thing, Douek's on maternal leave and Barwin's taken over her clients, which has only increased the wait time b/w appointments in some cases.

I know it does not mean much but I will pray for you and I hope you get through this and become the woman you feel that you are.

I wish I could have surgery to be an actor haha (not equating the two sorry if it seems that way as what you are going through is your life and physical form).

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#167 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts
Nope.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...ShuLordLiuPei

Having questions about one's gender identity doesn't make them a beta. Being a small-minded bigot does.

Not really...I was born a male, and accepted the fact. These are the cards I was dealt with in this life. I have to do my best to play them. I believe if you hover or care about things that could never change your just making up excuses. Just like how I wish I was taller, it most likely ain't gonna happen. So I gotta do my best.
Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Being a women in a male-dominated world? I'll pass.

funtimez12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 funtimez12345
Member since 2012 • 343 Posts
[QUOTE="funtimez12345"]your threads are always entertaining, OP.ShadowsDemon
Hi TC's alt.

ya I was making fun of him, dipsh*t. Since his threads ARE always entertaining, because of how gay they are. And also, to answer the OP's question, no I wouldn't want to be a chick. -weak -generally less intelligent (not always) -can't think as logically and think with emotions more -periods -pregnancy HELL no
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#171 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="funtimez12345"]your threads are always entertaining, OP.funtimez12345
Hi TC's alt.

ya I was making fun of him, dipsh*t. Since his threads ARE always entertaining, because of how gay they are. And also, to answer the OP's question, no I wouldn't want to be a chick. -weak -generally less intelligent (not always) -can't think as logically and think with emotions more -periods -pregnancy HELL no

This will not end well.

funtimez12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 funtimez12345

[QUOTE="funtimez12345"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Hi TC's alt.TheFatPerson

This will not end well.

??
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="funtimez12345"]ya I was making fun of him, dipsh*t. Since his threads ARE always entertaining, because of how gay they are. And also, to answer the OP's question, no I wouldn't want to be a chick. -weak -generally less intelligent (not always) -can't think as logically and think with emotions more -periods -pregnancy HELL nofuntimez12345

This will not end well.

??

Though I personally agree with some of your points, there's no doubt in my mind that someone will construe your views as heavily chauvinistic.

EDIT: I'm not as good of a speller as I had originally thought.

funtimez12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 funtimez12345

[QUOTE="funtimez12345"][QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

This will not end well.

TheFatPerson

??

Though I personally agree with some of your points, there's no doubt in my mind that someone will construe your views as heavily chauvenistic.

oh well, my intention wasn't to incite anger or troll so I doubt ill be moderated right?
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="funtimez12345"]??funtimez12345

Though I personally agree with some of your points, there's no doubt in my mind that someone will construe your views as heavily chauvenistic.

oh well, my intention wasn't to incite anger or troll so I doubt ill be moderated right?

...You won't be moderated. Basically, I'm just saying that sooner or later, someone is probably gonna start having a go at you.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

It seems like men have it better most times.

funtimez12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 funtimez12345

[QUOTE="funtimez12345"][QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

TheFatPerson

...You won't be moderated. Basically, I'm just saying that sooner or later, someone is probably gonna start having a go at you.

okay, yeah I don't care about that.-
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#178 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

[QUOTE="BuryMe"]

[QUOTE="Lockedge"] You'd be surprised how much HRT can do. I was discouraged for a good while until I saw some before and after photos on reddit, and while I just started E on Friday, the spiro I've been on for a while has definitely changed my body a little in positive ways. Are you in transition? Pre-transition? Still in Ottawa?Lockedge

I'm pre-transition.

Yeah, I just saw Barwin for the first time this week. I wish I had a bit longer with him. I didn't really get to ask him everythng I wanted to.

Rickettsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Rickettsia
Member since 2009 • 213 Posts
[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] Sharing my sentiment on pampered Khaliji wimmin, I presume?Victorious_Fize

Meh, most of those are disgusting with their attitudes.

lol, I agree.

If you are teens this is the first step to homosexuality ha!
Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Jagged3dge

[QUOTE="Jagged3dge"]

magicalclick

If you are good looking and like to be dominated, it is actually awesome. ;)

Yeah your right.

But the chances are you won't be gorgeous :P

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 LostVoyager

Jagged3dge

I am a loser though, I am not saying I would have a better time as woman, maybe I would have friends. It is much easier to make it as an actor as a woman though in my opinion.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#183 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
How many people said yes? Just curious.
Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#184 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts

[QUOTE="Jagged3dge"]

LostVoyager

I am a loser though, I am not saying I would have a better time as woman, maybe I would have friends. It is much easier to make it as an actor as a woman though in my opinion.

true it's easier being a woman if you look good. Guys will do stuff for you, u can get by alot of things, etc.
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

[QUOTE="Jagged3dge"]

Microsoft1234

true it's easier being a woman if you look good. Guys will do stuff for you, u can get by alot of things, etc.

Basically **** your way to the top

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Jagged3dge

[QUOTE="Microsoft1234"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

eboyishere

So basically, sacrifice your dignity...?

Easy enough. :D

funtimez12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 funtimez12345

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="Microsoft1234"] true it's easier being a woman if you look good. Guys will do stuff for you, u can get by alot of things, etc.Jagged3dge

lol. how does that sacrifice your dignity?
Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Jagged3dge

[QUOTE="Jagged3dge"]

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

funtimez12345

lol. how does that sacrifice your dignity?

Can't tell if serious.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 LostVoyager

[QUOTE="Microsoft1234"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

eboyishere

Well if I was a beautiful woman I would never resort to doing that, I would hope I am antisexual like I am now although I might be slighlty more likely to be sexual given the hormones. I would try my best to be respectful of men and women. If I do have a partner I would only kiss him because most men prefer a clothed woman and would rather kiss a woman under a nice moonlight than touch primitive sexual organs. I would hope I was lesbian or atleast bisexual. I would settle for being heterosexual if I did not have to put anything inside of me as I find the act gross.

As a male I have two responses to a woman who would do this to me if I was an actor, turn her down and explain how she should use her mind not her body.

Or this might be offensive and I do not like thinking about the act but it would provide a funny reaction (I know I am bad)... Let her have sex with me alot but not help her career, that would be a really jerk move.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="Microsoft1234"] true it's easier being a woman if you look good. Guys will do stuff for you, u can get by alot of things, etc.LostVoyager

Well if I was a beautiful woman I would never resort to doing that, I would hope I am antisexual like I am now although I might be slighlty more likely to be sexual given the hormones. I would try my best to be respectful of men and women. If I do have a partner I would only kiss him because most men prefer a clothed woman and would rather kiss a woman under a nice moonlight than touch primitive sexual organs. I would hope I was lesbian or atleast bisexual. I would settle for being heterosexual if I did not have to put anything inside of me as I find the act gross.

As a male I have two responses to a woman who would do this to me if I was an actor, turn her down and explain how she should use her mind not her body.

Or this might be offensive and I do not like thinking about the act but it would provide a funny reaction (I know I am bad)... Let her have sex with me alot but not help her career, that would be a really jerk move.

Ummm....yeah.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#191 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Needs a poll
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 LostVoyager

Needs a pollBranKetra

Yeah my bad, is a yes/no option fine or do you all want more?

David719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 David719
Member since 2007 • 2187 Posts

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="Microsoft1234"] true it's easier being a woman if you look good. Guys will do stuff for you, u can get by alot of things, etc.LostVoyager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&feature=related

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

I feel like im getting trolled :lol:

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 LostVoyager

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

David719

TFP were you being sarcastic that is fine if so but sometimes I argue with people thinking they were being sarcastic when they were not.

Well you do not have to believe me but yes. There was recently a poll that shows us men are not as sexual as portrayed in the media. I can get it for you if you want.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 chilly-chill

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

David719

That made me LOL
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#197 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
[QUOTE="LostVoyager"] Well if I was a beautiful woman I would never resort to doing that, I would hope I am antisexual like I am now although I might be slighlty more likely to be sexual given the hormones. I would try my best to be respectful of men and women. If I do have a partner I would only kiss him because most men prefer a clothed woman and would rather kiss a woman under a nice moonlight than touch primitive sexual organs. I would hope I was lesbian or atleast bisexual. I would settle for being heterosexual if I did not have to put anything inside of me as I find the act gross. As a male I have two responses to a woman who would do this to me if I was an actor, turn her down and explain how she should use her mind not her body. Or this might be offensive and I do not like thinking about the act but it would provide a funny reaction (I know I am bad)... Let her have sex with me alot but not help her career, that would be a really jerk move.

I just don't see why you loathe sex so much. Sex is good as long as it's consensual.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 chilly-chill
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"] Well if I was a beautiful woman I would never resort to doing that, I would hope I am antisexual like I am now although I might be slighlty more likely to be sexual given the hormones. I would try my best to be respectful of men and women. If I do have a partner I would only kiss him because most men prefer a clothed woman and would rather kiss a woman under a nice moonlight than touch primitive sexual organs. I would hope I was lesbian or atleast bisexual. I would settle for being heterosexual if I did not have to put anything inside of me as I find the act gross. As a male I have two responses to a woman who would do this to me if I was an actor, turn her down and explain how she should use her mind not her body. Or this might be offensive and I do not like thinking about the act but it would provide a funny reaction (I know I am bad)... Let her have sex with me alot but not help her career, that would be a really jerk move.

I just don't see why you loathe sex so much. Sex is good as long as it's consensual.

No it's better if it's forced.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"] Well if I was a beautiful woman I would never resort to doing that, I would hope I am antisexual like I am now although I might be slighlty more likely to be sexual given the hormones. I would try my best to be respectful of men and women. If I do have a partner I would only kiss him because most men prefer a clothed woman and would rather kiss a woman under a nice moonlight than touch primitive sexual organs. I would hope I was lesbian or atleast bisexual. I would settle for being heterosexual if I did not have to put anything inside of me as I find the act gross. As a male I have two responses to a woman who would do this to me if I was an actor, turn her down and explain how she should use her mind not her body. Or this might be offensive and I do not like thinking about the act but it would provide a funny reaction (I know I am bad)... Let her have sex with me alot but not help her career, that would be a really jerk move.

He's anti-sexual.
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 eboyishere

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="LostVoyager"] Well if I was a beautiful woman I would never resort to doing that, I would hope I am antisexual like I am now although I might be slighlty more likely to be sexual given the hormones. I would try my best to be respectful of men and women. If I do have a partner I would only kiss him because most men prefer a clothed woman and would rather kiss a woman under a nice moonlight than touch primitive sexual organs. I would hope I was lesbian or atleast bisexual. I would settle for being heterosexual if I did not have to put anything inside of me as I find the act gross. As a male I have two responses to a woman who would do this to me if I was an actor, turn her down and explain how she should use her mind not her body. Or this might be offensive and I do not like thinking about the act but it would provide a funny reaction (I know I am bad)... Let her have sex with me alot but not help her career, that would be a really jerk move. chilly-chill

No it's better if it's forced.

I like the way this guy thinks