Does anyone ever wish they were born a female?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LostVoyager
Member since 2012 • 385 Posts

I do quite frequently but other times I am glad to be a male. I regard this as frequent among men. Women are really beautiful imo and that is probably why idk I feel bad looking at them not because jealousy moreso I hate the perception I am objectifying them.I hate that I am viewed as creepy.

Anyways enough about me, I would like to inquire what my friends on Off Topic feel and experience.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

I'd recommend talking to a therapist.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Can't say I do.

nZiFFLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nZiFFLe
Member since 2009 • 1481 Posts

errrr....no?

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LostVoyager

:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...MgamerBD

I was cursed, afflicted but do not get me wrong my life is not hard.

I would say that I am playing life on easy mode while many other Americans play Very Easy mode. I would say a select few Americans play life on medium, hard and very hard but that is mainly third world country people playing those difficulty modes.

Anyways sorry for going silly geek there for a minute haha its my nature though :P :P

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...LostVoyager

I would say that I am playing life on easy mode while many other Americans play Very Easy mode. I would say a select few Americans play life on medium, hard and very hard but that is mainly third world country people playing those difficulty modes.

Anyways sorry for going silly geek there for a minute haha its my nature though :P :P

What on earth are you talking about? Is this real life?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Yes, I do quite frequently.

But I'm proud to be a male.

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
proud dick here
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

No, cause then I'd be like a girl and stuff. Yuck.

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#11 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
Well then. Think I'll walk away from this one.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...LostVoyager

No, mostly all Americans play all hardened and many others play on Veteran. Very few get easy and very easy. But at the end of the day we all suffer with problems such as loneliness, and disgust at ourselves. But we can change it. Trust me as cool as I act I'm a wreck on the inside. I just don't show it, you should do the same. Try to be confident.
-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

I probably wouldn't of mind, I'm also kind of interested how different my life and choices would be if I was born female instead male. Then again if that was the case don't think I would the memories of living this life. But there are probably few reasons why I wouldn't want to be born female either.

Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
No way. Being female = low T. Low T = less sex. Less sex = sader me
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts
this is the 3rd thread that was like this from you.....are you ok TC?
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LostVoyager

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...CHOASXIII

Yes, I used the game as a metaphor (if that is the right literary device I am an idiot though at times so it would not shock me).

I wish Reincarnation examples I know we all decompose so maybe we see life through other eyes eventually? I would like to join the army or go to a big city (with parties and claim to want to an actor/comedian). If in the army I could die in combat or if I "party hard" I could leave this life without the devestation a suicide would leave. The blame would be mainly mine.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MgamerBD
this is the 3rd thread that was like this from you.....are you ok TC?eboyishere
He is kinda depressed I guess...you can tell the kid downs himself a lot...
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="LostVoyager"]

LostVoyager

Yes, I used the game as a metaphor (if that is the right literary device I am an idiot though at times so it would not shock me).

I wish Reincarnation examples I know we all decompose so maybe we see life through other eyes eventually? I would like to join the army or go to a big city (with parties and claim to want to an actor/comedian). If in the army I could die in combat or if I "party hard" I could leave this life without the devestation a suicide would leave. The blame would be mainly mine.

Are you trying to say that you aren't happy with your life therefore you are considering ways of ending it?

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

No. Having a penis is awesome.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

This is why i said "i'd recommend tlaking to a therapist." Theres probably 3 major reasons to seriously consider something like this:

1) You are very unhappy wiht your current situation and wish for a drastic change.

2) You may genuinely wish you were a woman and you'll want to work through any Gender Identity Disorder to take steps to either stay a man, or transition into a woman.

3) You want to make a controversial post for the attention. In that case, get another hobby or if you feel like you NEED this attention from strangers: See a therapist.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

i did when i was younger. mainly when going through puberty. getting those random erections in the middle of class sucked. luckily i never got called to the front of the class with one. but all the times it would happen, id be like" man i wish i was a girl, they dont have random erections"

then there was times when id fantasize about just playing with my boobs, were i a female.

now that hormones are in check and stuff, im glad im not a women. they go through a whole lot more than we think.

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LostVoyager

Are you trying to say that you aren't happy with your life therefore you are considering ways of ending it?

CHOASXIII

Have been for a while... I thought of dressing up in all white and stabbing myself together (mainly so the blood would show alot haha ) and throwing smoke bombs up in middleschool never did it.

Thought of shooting myself by a tree never did it at highschool, suicide by cop, etc. I like thinking about it but I have never killed myself (well attempted too I guess it is obvious I have not done it).

I did try cutting my arm once but I could not. I think I am more suited to jumping or a headshot but I think my family would blame themselves.

Again do not worry about me because I never attempted to so I doubt it is serious.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

im a man who looks exactly like a girl. so in some sense no arguments here. i dont have to wish

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

LostVoyager

Have been for a while... I thought of dressing up in all white and stabbing myself together (mainly so the blood would show alot haha ) and throwing smoke bombs up in middleschool never did it.

Thought of shooting myself by a tree never did it at highschool, suicide by cop, etc. I like thinking about it but I have never killed myself (well attempted too I guess it is obvious I have not done it).

I did try cutting my arm once but I could not. I think I am more suited to jumping or a headshot but I think my family would blame themselves.

Again do not worry about me because I never attempted to so I doubt it is serious.

Well all I can say is if you are thinking about it you might have a real problem. I would suggest talking to someone about it and just remind yourself that you are worth something. I know you don't think it's serious but it's never good to have those thoughts. I'll admit that I have had them before and I won't say that I have gotten over them but talking to people has helped.

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#25 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts

LostVoyager

I'm mustering a serious response here. Get help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
Yes. 1. Like Elaine from Seinfeld said, "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep." 2. Females experience pregnancy, something that should be celebrated.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
dont think such things
ZombieAkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ZombieAkane
Member since 2012 • 275 Posts

it's the other way around really, you guys don't get migraines once a month, you are far stronger too. despite me being a hockey player and strong i cant even come close to you because of genetics.

you guys are taller as well. where have you seen a 6'3" girl before?

and you can stand and pee - i've always wondered what that's like

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

it's the other way around really, you guys don't get migraines once a month, you are far stronger too. despite me being a hockey player and strong i cant even come close to you because of genetics.

ZombieAkane

they have tools for women to be able to stand and pee.

though it probly wouldnt be the same:P

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Not on your life.....I'll keep my d!ck, thank you very much.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

You try having a monthly visitor, then you'll think otherwise.

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
God no.
bjvill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33 bjvill
Member since 2011 • 152 Posts
My 6 year old was real upset when he found out great-grandma died at an older age than great-grandpa. Started crying and saying he wished he was a girl. I told him "Hey don't tell mom this so she doesn't feel bad but we boys can pee standing up, girls need to sit when they go." Crying stops replaced by little enlightened smile, father-son bond strengthened, Male pride restored. Boys: be proud to be boys, Girls: be proud to be girls. Admire the difference instead of envying. Support the other sex but be proud of your own as neither is better/worse but rather each is complementary to the other.
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]this is the 3rd thread that was like this from you.....are you ok TC?MgamerBD
He is kinda depressed I guess...you can tell the kid downs himself a lot...

shouldn't he seems normal...other then this thread :P

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LostVoyager

i did when i was younger. mainly when going through puberty. getting those random erections in the middle of class sucked. luckily i never got called to the front of the class with one. but all the times it would happen, id be like" man i wish i was a girl, they dont have random erections"

then there was times when id fantasize about just playing with my boobs, were i a female.

now that hormones are in check and stuff, im glad im not a women. they go through a whole lot more than we think.

konvikt_17

Its not even about the boobs really or the fact that I like either gender more. I understand women have to deal with alot and I am a feminist. I wish I could explain better.

im a man who looks exactly like a girl. so in some sense no arguments here. i dont have to wish

almasdeathchild

Ah, I am skinny but I am the masculine type the worst kind and kinda short for the ideal type of that body type... I would still prefer being a female though.

I do not want help though because it costs money, if I am going to live happy I am going to aim for money so why spend it.

chad_daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chad_daddy
Member since 2008 • 500 Posts
embrace your sex, did you leave your balls in ur purse?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

ahahahahahahahahahaha

NO, bc:

• Emotionalvolitility and pissing blood at periodic intervals
  • Actually having to do stupid stuff like worry about clothes, shoes, hair, makeup, stricter hygeine, etc, in order to live up to certain social norms.
  • Peeing while sitting down, really?
  • DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA -- no thx
  • Pregnancy and birth giving
  • Not having a penis

It's much easier being a guy.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
Not a chance, I'm perfectly happy being a guy.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Not on your life.....I'll keep my d!ck, thank you very much.

Goyoshi12
where have you been? your sig is insanely funny girls run the world - beyonce
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I'm open to the idea, to be honest. It doesn't sound too bad.
LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LostVoyager

ZombieAkane

You try having a monthly visitor, then you'll think otherwise.

soulless4now

Well I do not know what to say you bring up excellent points, I know what I said sounded weird to you all for all you have been through. I personally want to apologize for any man who has disrespected you over the internet or offline as you both deserve better.

Regardless of sexism and the small fraction of men who disrespect women profusely (20% maybe) I stand with the vast majority of men who support women rather than attempt to control women. I would rather be my ideal woman than what I view ideal as male both are somewhat similar though. I am sure most men find what I find beautiful for a woman as beautiful though so it is a good thing I am not picky in terms of partners.

I do not want to tansitition into a female though, however I fully respect and admire those who do it is their choice same for women becoming men... If they feel they were a woman than they were a woman trapped in a mans body imo.

I feel like a man however, I just wish I was a female.

Sorry for all this friends, I know it may make you all think much less of me now. (Especially the women to whom I owe my sincerest apologies).

LostVoyager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LostVoyager

embrace your sex, did you leave your balls in ur purse?chad_daddy

I hate sex, I am firmly anti-sexual (which I group with asexual).

I feel that about 30% of men are like me in that regard. I think women are less likely to be asexual and more likely to want to have sex than men (not by much though as I feel both genders are pretty much the same).

If I was a woman I would like to be antisexual as well and similar mentally but with my mental flaws gone. I would still go here and try my best to be nice to my friends here on OT.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
:lol: Hell no you beta :lol:. Listen TC...be proud you are male, you have a penis and try your hardest to become less creepy. Its not that hard...MgamerBD

Not that hard? ED?

And pride for something you did not achieve on your own is worthless.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
this is the 3rd thread that was like this from you.....are you ok TC?eboyishere
TC is unsure of himself.
Iridionprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Iridionprime
Member since 2011 • 440 Posts

Dude you've made some strange threads; don't kick yourself too hard buddy. Seriously I think you're going through some kind of phase. Just don't get too dramatic and be grateful for what u were born with.

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
All the time. Being trans-gender - female born within a male body - is a living hell to put it mildly. Existing within the wrong physical sex for your actual gender is horrible. If it were as simple as just switching the physical sex to fully female, instead of having to be half and half - male body, female personality, behaviour and so on - then I would have switched to how I was meant to be years ago. Sadly though there is a lot of red tape to deal with and a very painful transition to endure before even being, hopefully, approved for hormone treatments and surgery. Hate having a male body.
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts

I'm open to the idea, to be honest. It doesn't sound too bad.ghoklebutter

You disgrace your famiry.

punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

i smell shemale.

ShyGuy0504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ShyGuy0504
Member since 2009 • 1138 Posts

I've thought about what it would be like. I've even had a few dreams where I was a female. I'm content being a male though.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
the only advantage to that would be absolutely nothing :cool: