Bullied teen leaves chilling video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 0

#251 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

GUYS

STOP

OR I WILL MAKE NOTECARDS AND POST AN 8 MINUTE YOUTUBE VIDEO

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Slashless

She's pretty young, people in their early teens can get coerced easily...also, even if she was a slut as you put it, she didn't deserve this torment whatsoever...and now you have her photo in your signature? you're f*cked up dude.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 kingkong0124

I honestly hope he's trolling and just f*cking around with us

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Slashless

also, even if she was a slut as you put it, she doesn't deserve this torment whatsoever...

kingkong0124

Okay.

Thank you Kaptain Obvious.

lol

Also favorite Youtube Comment

"Funny how she says it;s a never-ending story and then kills herself"

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
That is really sad.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 kingkong0124

There was this skinny guy in my middle school sitting 3 tables infront of me and his name was Enis. Now, he wasnt from here and there were 3 boys that ALLWAYS bullied him. Name called with things that rhymed with his name. I am going to skip the story to the point where he was hurt in the bathroom by these thugs for no reason other than to hurt him. I broke two of boys legs, and knocked 3 teeth of the other one. I was expelled, no charges were pressed, but stayed friends with the boy now in his late twenties. It did help that I was quite built at the time (still am to a certain extent, as a 6'4", 235lbs). Now, the sickest part apart from the bullies are the bystanders who watch send enjoy this type of behavior. I do not only encourage, but say no matter how small or what gender you are... punch the m*********ers and fight so they don't hurt you or anyone again. Live with the consequences. But know, that you may be dead someday if you become overwhelmed like this poor girl and may not be able to take it anymore. We are encouraging terrible behavior by setting rules in their favor and punishing those who fight back. Now different situation require different solutions. Parents, authorities, friends all can help. I just gave one of the example how I helped a stranger.

DevilMightCry
I like you even more now.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#258 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="bigfoot2045"]

This. We've created a generation of p*ssies. The best way to deal with bullies is to knock their f*cking teeth in. I know this from experience. I was always much bigger and stronger than anyone in my grade and enjoyed helping out kids who were being bullied by cornering their attackers and beating them to within inches of their life. Sometimes I did it for money, and sometimes I did it just for enjoyment. I had certain choke points on the playground or on the bus after school when and where I knew no adults would be watching. None of these bullies ever bothered their victims again when I was through with them. The reality is that bullies are cowards, and they cry like little b*tches when you punch them in the face or put them in a choke hold. It's all fun and games for them when the victim is small and weak, but when a big muscular guy is beating the piss out of them, they just can't take it. They're also sociopaths who only understand violence. So hit them hard and fast.

You'll be dealing with bullies your entire life. Most employers are bullies. Kids need to learn to stand up to them and fight back or they'll spend their entire lives getting pushed around.

If my kid were being bullied, I would tell him to walk up to the bully and punch him in the face really f*cking hard.

Shottayouth13-
every goddamn thread.

Violence has its place.

Violence is largely overrated, however, and often only continues the cycle.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#259 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
I thought bullying was beating someone up for their lunch money. So the girl took boob pics and the guy leaked the pics...like what can be done reverse time? Bullying can't be stopped good luck on that
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#260 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Here is the way to stop bullying:

1) Have harsher consequences for bullies. When I was in school bullies would just get sent home for a day and that would be it, it is like giving a kid vacation, it's rewarding his behavior and teaching him that by doing bad things he will get rewarded.

If an adult physically harms someone it's considered assault and there are big consequences, if an adult constantly teases another person it can be considered harassment which also has big consequences. I'm not suggesting we lock up kids, just that we need harsher penalties for bullying.

2) Teach kids to stand up for themselves, and teach them how to fight back. The fact is that kids are not going to be around their parents all the time, and they are going to have to learn that the world has some bad people in it and they have to learn to defend themselves.

I don't recommend the Political Correct bull of "don't hit back" that is just bull sh!t, if someone puts their hands on you, you hit them back and you hit them hard. Bullies often target kids they deem as too weak to fight back, but even then a kid can learn how to stand up for themselves and do damage if they need to.

I recommend martial art classes to be taught in schools. That way everyone would be able to fight, and it would be great excercise and would lower obeasity. Also martial arts is a philosophy, it teaches you about life and to respect others.

I was bullied, I know what it's like to be hated and feel scared. But you know how it stopped? I made it happen. I stopped listening to the stupid teachers and I fought back, after that I never got picked on again. I got suspended for a while but I was never afraid again, I got my confidence back and no one ever messed with me again.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#261 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] every goddamn thread. l4dak47
Violence has its place.

You are the kind of person who when the Nazis came he bent over and took it up the ass. You just roll over and take it, this whole "don't fight back it only makes it worse" is a load of Polical Correct bull. You have to defend yourself, you have to defend others, and sometimes you have to get violent in order to accomplish this.

I would never ask someone like you to be on my side, becasue you lack the balls to stand up for what's right. You lack the soul to fight back. Just another product of a pvssie generation.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] Violence has its place.ShadowMoses900

You are the kind of person who when the Nazis came he bent over and took it up the ass. You just roll over and take it, this whole "don't fight back it only makes it worse" is a load of Polical Correct bull. You have to defend yourself, you have to defend others, and sometimes you have to get violent in order to accomplish this.

I would never ask someone like you to be on my side, becasue you lack the balls to stand up for what's right. You lack the soul to fight back. Just another product of a pvssie generation.

Godwin's law. Also, you're just going off of baseless assumptions.
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

GUYS

STOP

Slashless

I DARE YOU SAY STOP ONE MORE TIME. I DOUBLE DARE YOU, BAGUETTE BAKING WINE SIPPING CHEESE CHOMPING SURRENDER MONKEY!

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Slashless

[QUOTE="Slashless"]

GUYS

STOP

TheFallenDemon

I DARE YOU SAY STOP ONE MORE TIME. I DOUBLE DARE YOU, BAGUETTE BAKING WINE SIPPING CHEESE CHOMPING SURRENDER MONKEY!

france-fan-006.jpg.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Bullying is too broad of a word to define. I think that is what seperates the "grow up" side from the "never their fault."

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

[QUOTE="Slashless"]

GUYS

STOP

Slashless

france-fan-006.jpg.

oh, quit crying and have some snails, ya frog munching white flag pioneer

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] every goddamn thread.

Violence has its place.

Continues the cycle yes, but gets the job done. If there is a better solution then have at it.
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#268 Darksonic666
Member since 2009 • 3482 Posts

That's a shame :(

I know what's like to feel sad and hopeless and consider suicide.... But not from bullying.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

I know what's like to feel sad and hopeless and consider suicide.... But not from bullying.

Darksonic666

Sonic just ain't what it used to be.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] Violence has its place.

Continues the cycle yes, but gets the job done. If there is a better solution then have at it.

Not really.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Shottayouth13-
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Violence is largely overrated, however, and often only continues the cycle.

Not really.

What are the alternatives then?
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Kamekazi_69
Member since 2006 • 4704 Posts

Can't get enough of the tards on here Saying that she had it coming. I guess she deserves the beating and psychilogical trauma for flashing via webcam. That perfectly justifies the actions agaisnt her now I see it.

Either Way sadly you can't report these kinds of things as many adults either are oblivious or powerless to help bullying and cyberbullying. The best case scenario sadly it to lay the bully out. Even if it takes picking up a rock and beating his face in until hes rendered red pulp. Only Bullies with a lack of empathy learn that way. Once you strip their power and leave them naked, they won't mess with you without a thought of retaliation against them.

Sad to see another child give into torment and take their lives. I had a feeling she could have been saved.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] Continues the cycle yes, but gets the job done. If there is a better solution then have at it.

Not really.

I don't quite know, but what I do know is violence is a band-aid solution to a serious problem.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Shottayouth13-
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Not really.

I don't quite know, but what I do know is violence is a band-aid solution to a serious problem.

Well until that solution is found, keep on patching.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Not really. l4dak47

violence isn't the answer.

[spoiler] It's the question [/spoiler]

[spoiler] the answer is yes [/spoiler]

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#277 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

People are monsters.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"]

whiskeystrike

Sonic just ain't what it used to be.

:lol: I laughed more than I probably should have at that joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#279 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

To me the bigger question is why can't this generation of kids handle being bullied? Bullying sucks any way you slice it but it's always been around. I think most everyone has been bullied in one point in their childhood and we all dealt with it. For some reason this new generation of kids can't be called a name without going suicidal.

Pirate700

.. Or the fact of the matter is this sh1t has been going on for decades and it has only really gotten attention recently............

http://www.afsp.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.viewpage&page_id=050fea9f-b064-4092-b1135c3a70de1fda And statistics prove that suicide hasn't gone up.. Its only being noticed more often with things like bullying.. Colombine was a huge catalyst for this..

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#280 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
why bullied kids always do that emo thing like showing cards to camera?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
why bullied kids always do that emo thing like showing cards to camera?hippiesanta
I know right..., and then it always leads to suicide. If a kid does that sh*t take em to a ward instantaneously.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#282 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
Damnit. The girl killed herself 2 days ago... all of her videos were so positive, I mean the wayshe said she was struggling to remain in this world, and she looked to be progressing. and she killed herself...seriously im extremely close to crying.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

Okay, yes, it wasn't the BEST decision to flash herself on camera, but really now, try to be a little more empathetic towards her. Try to put yourself in her shoes, when stuff like that actually seemed like it mattered. Girls go through a lot of sh*t around that age. Seriously, I remember that time as being absolutely terrible. Some guy made her feel like she's special, that she mattered, that she was pretty, etc. That's what guys f*cking do. So yes, she was coerced (NOTE: coerced, not forced) and he took advantage. People make mistakes. The kids that made it worse were absolute c*nts, without a doubt. I mean YES, I can see why some are bringing up the fact that she triggered the situation and didn't deal with the consequences well, she isn't "blameless", but it IS still bullying, because it was obviously taken waaaaay too far.

It really is a shame.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
^^^I agree, she's a girl, thus shouldn't be expected to make rational decisions under stress.
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
I have to wonder. What if she were picked up by some 22 year old dude who made her feel special and got involved sexually? She was 14, 15, and everyone says it would be wrong and would clamour to put him in jail. If it had given her a reason to live, would it have been wrong? It seems to me that all she needed was someone to tell her the rest of the world was wrong. (But I still blame Facebook and her parents for allowing a girl to have an account.);
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
^^^I agree, she's a girl, thus shouldn't be expected to make rational decisions under stress.PernicioEnigma
Are you mocking me, sir.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 PernicioEnigma
[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"]^^^I agree, she's a girl, thus shouldn't be expected to make rational decisions under stress.Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Are you mocking me, sir.

Not at all, simply stating a fact.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#288 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
I hope this is a wake up call for those fvckers who think it's funny to bully people....
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 PernicioEnigma
I hope this is a wake up call for those fvckers who think it's funny to bully people....ShadowsDemon
Bullying happens all the time and more often than not victims of bullying go on to live perfectly happy lives. I'm certainly not suggesting bullying isn't a problem, but I think the primary issue here is how the victims so quickly turning to suicide, I think that says more about today's youth than the actual bullies do.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#290 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]I hope this is a wake up call for those fvckers who think it's funny to bully people....PernicioEnigma
Bullying happens all the time and more often than not victims of bullying go on to live perfectly happy lives. I'm certainly not suggesting bullying isn't a problem, but I think the primary issue here is how the victims so quickly turning to suicide, I think that says more about today's youth than the actual bullies do.

True, but it doesn't excuse what the bullies themselves did...
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]I hope this is a wake up call for those fvckers who think it's funny to bully people....PernicioEnigma

I do agree with this. I don't know, killing yourself hasn't really become easier or anything. Maybe it is easier to bully people (e.g., social media), but at the same time kids might be more sensitized that before.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#292 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
So many anonymous tough guys in this thread
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
So.....where are her donations?
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#294 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

So.....where are her donations?thebest31406

She killed herself, so trying to give her a vacation, and then giving her a bonus half a million dollars wouldn't really do much for her.

angel66566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By angel66566
Member since 2012 • 26 Posts

Because used to you could go home and get away from it, or have a group of friends that never interacted with the people you went to school with. Now days everyone is connected all the time, so that $hit just won't stop. I was bullied quite a bit in elementary school. It didn't stop until I started punching people in the face. Yeah, I got punched back, but that $hit let up when people realized I wasn't afraid to get punched if that means punching whoever is pissing me off. Kinda went overboard in high school, though. I wouldn't seek out fights, but if I didn't like you and you pissed me off, I'd have to be pulled off you because I didn't know what 'quit' meant. Lots of trouble.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#297 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

It's sad. Someone mentioned earlier of how "Kids these days just can't handle it, they are coddled" ect. What people are missing is the rise of communication/internet/ect. Now, bullying doesn't stop at school, it follows you everywhere, even into your own home. Think of how terrifying that is? You can never get away from it. I feel awful for this girl, no matter what mistakes she made. A 15 year old girl just killed herself because she thought she had no other option. Thats awful.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
People should be more considerate,when i was about her age,I was being bullied by some family members(not in the same way of course),and they drove me to a state of agony and pain i thought of suicide and murder the entire time,but luckily I had some people that saved me from all of this. this girl....she had no one....no one truly knows how she felt,all I wish for is that this world becomes peaceful and loving for everyone dammit DX This is sooo sad I got my eyes teary D;
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#300 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

QFT. Teens these days have no spines. I remember the days where if another student hit you, you could hit them back in self defense. These days the parents and administrators dont want children to stand up for themselves, they're to "report to an adult/administrator" which results in **** all being done. I dont blame the bullies, or the girl. I blame her parents, and i blame the school, they're the reason this happened.