20,000 Palestinian homes await demolition in E. Jerusalem

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts

I am also sick of US involvement/undying support of Israel. I am sick of hearing about suicide bombings. I am sick of the entire middle east - it seems they are all locked in continuos fight mode. I wish it would end. I hate thinking of all the suffering there.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. l4dak47
Already went down the route and he keep trying to revert to the housing issue.

Avatar image for SquatsAreAwesom
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 SquatsAreAwesom
Member since 2009 • 1678 Posts

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]

[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"] Yes,they are. the term anti-semitism ,just, doesn't relate to them. I'll add this-the IDF is not a decision making body-it's an armed force dedicated to the defence of Israel-it does what it's told,it doesn't have a "mind of it's own". Hating the IDF is like hating the USMC-it doesn't stand to reason. In addition-I'm not an IDF serviceman,anymore...

In another addition-I don't hate the Hamas,I don't get how you hating someone is supposed to make me feel better. How do you even summon up hate to a group of people you haven't met ,haven't seen what they do and have no bearing on you whatsoever?

l4dak47

When both groups stand with blood on their hands and continue to still issues, I certainly have reason to hate them with meeting them face to face. Pictures of the pools of blood, the gross statistics of children who are dead or malnourished, or finally the news articles that point to people who actively seek to go in the opposite direction of resolution. You could ask the same question of any other terrorist organization around the globe... why do I hate Al Qaeda when I haven't met them? Because of their actions speak volumes.

You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical.

I suggest re-reading what I wrote. I am referring to both Hamas and the IDF. Thanks.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

The guy in the last picture looked happy to see those soldiers by his food cart :P..

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 LJS9502_basic

I suggest re-reading what I wrote. I am referring to both Hamas and the IDF. Thanks.

SquatsAreAwesom

I, for one, look forward to your anti Hamas thread.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 SquatsAreAwesom

LJS9502_basic

This is coming from the guy who thinks Hamas is active i E. Jerusalem.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#157 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] When both groups stand with blood on their hands and continue to still issues, I certainly have reason to hate them with meeting them face to face. Pictures of the pools of blood, the gross statistics of children who are dead or malnourished, or finally the news articles that point to people who actively seek to go in the opposite direction of resolution. You could ask the same question of any other terrorist organization around the globe... why do I hate Al Qaeda when I haven't met them? Because of their actions speak volumes.

SquatsAreAwesom

You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical.

Yet you show only propaganda that paints the IDf in a bad picture while creating the illusion that the Palestinians is this great, glorious, and brave group. Misinformation is never a good thing.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

SquatsAreAwesom

So no thread about the other side? No I said HAMAS is active in Palestine....;)
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 grape_of_wrath
Member since 2009 • 3756 Posts
When both groups stand with blood on their hands and continue to still issues, I certainly have reason to hate them with meeting them face to face. Pictures of the pools of blood, the gross statistics of children who are dead or malnourished, or finally the news articles that point to people who actively seek to go in the opposite direction of resolution. You could ask the same question of any other terrorist organization around the globe... why do I hate Al Qaeda when I haven't met them? Because of their actions speak volumes.SquatsAreAwesom
Unrelared pictures without context,like the ones you posted,is what makes you hateful?In car crashes there are just as much blood and added "scenery" as there is in photo of a missile strike or a suicide bombing. Not to mention the PLO has much more blood on their hands,and the Arab nations surrounding them have more blood,individually,than both combined,hell-the military laws Israel implemented in gaza and implements in the W.bank-are remnants of the jordanian and egyptian control of those areas(who made extensive use of them) which,in turn ,were a remnanat of the British mandate(which had more blood on it's hands than all aforementioned parties combined). Yet-I don't see you starting threads about-Jordan(the queen of oppression by home destruction),Egypt(which also hold the seige on gaza from their end),The UK or saudia-arabia(that in terms of oppression of their citizens-are much,much worse than the Hamas..) for just a few examples. Not to mention-I can provide you with much more pics of NATO forces in similar positions to the ones you posted in Iraq and afgahnistan-as well as graphic pics of injured and dead Iraqis and afgahnis. If there's a conflict-there's going to be pools of blood on the ground.Everyone has blood on their hands.
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. l4dak47

Yet you show only propaganda that paints the IDf in a bad picture while creating the illusion that the Palestinians is this great, glorious, and brave group. Misinformation is never a good thing.

Hamas has absolutely no relation to this particular article and this event. Bringing them up on the behest of those who feel uncomfortable with criticizing the IDF and the Israeli government over this decision is absolutely asinine. This is no different then the morons who insist we talk about terrorist organizations when our own soldiers commit crimes. It is neither here nor there, and attempting to shift the discussion is only a sign of positional defeat.
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 grape_of_wrath
[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

The hamas IS active in east Jeruslam. and in the entire west bank-always have. it just doesn't hold control.
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I, for one, look forward to your anti Hamas thread.

LJS9502_basic

Feel free to post your quote. I'll be waiting.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I, for one, look forward to your anti Hamas thread.

grape_of_wrath

The hamas IS active in east Jeruslam. and in the entire west bank-always have. it just doesn't hold control.

Hamas in that sense is just as active in the United States, lets not talk semantics here. They are virtually inactive when the Fatah authorities have been cracking down on them for close to ten years.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] This is coming from the guy who thinks Hamas is active i E. Jerusalem.SquatsAreAwesom

Feel free to post your quote. I'll be waiting.

My reply? I have and you not counter that HAMAS operates in Palestine and causes most of the problems there. And HAMAS is sanctioned by Palestine. Palestine is NOT an innocent victim. But I have never seen you post anything negative about any country in the Middle East BUT Israel. Which shows you have a clear bias. I don't even need to look at TC on these threads anymore....
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 SquatsAreAwesom
[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] When both groups stand with blood on their hands and continue to still issues, I certainly have reason to hate them with meeting them face to face. Pictures of the pools of blood, the gross statistics of children who are dead or malnourished, or finally the news articles that point to people who actively seek to go in the opposite direction of resolution. You could ask the same question of any other terrorist organization around the globe... why do I hate Al Qaeda when I haven't met them? Because of their actions speak volumes.grape_of_wrath
Unrelared pictures without context,like the ones you posted,is what makes you hateful?In car crashes there are just as much blood and added "scenery" as there is in photo of a missile strike or a suicide bombing. Not to mention the PLO has much more blood on their hands,and the Arab nations surrounding them have more blood,individually,than both combined,hell-the military laws Israel implemented in gaza and implements in the W.bank-are remnants of the jordanian and egyptian control of those areas(who made extensive use of them) which,in turn ,were a remnanat of the British mandate(which had more blood on it's hands than all aforementioned parties combined). Yet-I don't see you starting threads about-Jordan(the queen of oppression by home destruction),Egypt(which also hold the seige on gaza from their end),The UK or saudia-arabia(that in terms of oppression of their citizens-are much,much worse than the Hamas..) for just a few examples. Not to mention-I can provide you with much more pics of NATO forces in similar positions to the ones you posted in Iraq and afgahnistan-as well as graphic pics of injured and dead Iraqis and afgahnis. If there's a conflict-there's going to be pools of blood on the ground.Everyone has blood on their hands.

Blah blah blah 20k homes are being destroyed and you want to talk about what the PLO did? They've dismantled long ago. Let's talk about the here and now. Otherwise if we start talking about the past, we might as well bring up Jewish terrorism into the picture as well by the stern gangs.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. l4dak47

This israeli response is far excessive and only harms innocent people and fosters even more bad will towards Israel.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 l4dak47

Hamas has absolutely no relation to this particular article and this event. Bringing them up on the behest of those who feel uncomfortable with criticizing the IDF and the Israeli government over this decision is absolutely asinine. This is no different then the morons who insist we talk about terrorist organizations when our own soldiers commit crimes. It is neither here nor there, and attempting to shift the discussion is only a sign of positional defeat.

What? We can and should criticize the Israelites, but the way you take photos out of context and show your unquestioning support to the other side is never good. You're using emotions in situations when you should only be objective. You must criticize both sides. Not just the Israelites.
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 grape_of_wrath

[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"][QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] This is coming from the guy who thinks Hamas is active i E. Jerusalem.SquatsAreAwesom

Hamas in that sense is just as active in the United States, lets not talk semantics here. They are virtually inactive when the Fatah authorities have been cracking down on them for close to ten years.

The hamas has actual power in the west.bank-that's an undenying fact. So does the Islamic Jihad and the regiments of Az-adin El quassam. The Fatah "crack down" is nothing compared to the Israeli crackdown on the Islamic jihad groups in the past decade-and that barely made a dent.There's a reason why the Hamas managed to organize a military coupe in Gaza-it has a strong support base.It has one in the bank as well-the Fatah keeps it in check by means of violent oppression...
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. worlock77

This israeli response is far excessive and only harms innocent people and fosters even more bad will towards Israel.

Because HAMAS fires from civil populated areas.....which to me means the blood in on the hands of HAMAS.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. worlock77

Based on what? Photos taken out of context? Unless you've personally been there for a significant amount of time, you can't determine that. The facts are both sides have committed war-crimes. Everything else is subjective at best.
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 grape_of_wrath
Blah blah blah 20k homes are being destroyed and you want to talk about what the PLO did? They've dismantled long ago. Let's talk about the here and now. Otherwise if we start talking about the past, we might as well bring up Jewish terrorism into the picture as well by the stern gangs. SquatsAreAwesom
the fatah was the dominant group and undenying leader of the PLO. so in sort fatah=PLO. :| If you want i'll stop calling them PLO and start calling them fatah.PLO is just easier to write....
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. LJS9502_basic

Because HAMAS fires from civil populated areas.....which to me means the blood in on the hands of HAMAS.

Just because an enemy may fire from an area populated by civillians doesn't not mean that area should be levelled. Israel have shown in the past that they're perfectly capable of swooping into to areas full of innocent civilians and taking out the guilty with little to no loss of innocent life.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 SquatsAreAwesom
My reply? I have and you not counter that HAMAS operates in Palestine and causes most of the problems there. And HAMAS is sanctioned by Palestine. Palestine is NOT an innocent victim. But I have never seen you post anything negative about any country in the Middle East BUT Israel. Which shows you have a clear bias. I don't even need to look at TC on these threads anymore....LJS9502_basic
Ironic coming from an evangelical Christian who can't even bring himself to denounce atrocities by the Israelis. Yet you only divert attention away. You're nothing short of an enabler for these actions. By your own admission in this thread you've claimed that this matters are too complicated for us to discuss. This was your own words, yet look at you continuing on with this thread. Hey... let's look past the 20k houses demolished and criticize Hamas! Pathetic.
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 SquatsAreAwesom
[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] Blah blah blah 20k homes are being destroyed and you want to talk about what the PLO did? They've dismantled long ago. Let's talk about the here and now. Otherwise if we start talking about the past, we might as well bring up Jewish terrorism into the picture as well by the stern gangs. grape_of_wrath
the fatah was the dominant group and undenying leader of the PLO. so in sort fatah=PLO. :| If you want i'll stop calling them PLO and start calling them fatah.PLO is just easier to write....

Whatever you wish.
Ringx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Ringx55
Member since 2008 • 5967 Posts
This thread is just pure gold of the bias and ignorance of Sqats! :lol: :lol: :lol
muscleserge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 muscleserge
Member since 2005 • 3307 Posts
It's a mess over there. But it's war. Israel is probably U.S. best ally in the Middle East, which isn't saying much, but it's politics. l4dak47
This is exactly what doesn't sit well with just about every muslim country there is.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#177 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts
This thread is just pure gold of the bias and ignorance of Sqats! :lol: :lol: :lolRingx55
Says the blind Israel supporter.
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical. LJS9502_basic

:| that's not a good way to look at it.... it's like saying if armed robbers are shooting at you from a bank it's ok to blow up the whole bank and then blame the civ casualities on the robbers =/

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#179 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Espada12

:| that's not a good way to look at it.... it's like saying if armed robbers are shooting at you from a bank it's ok to blow up the whole bank and then blame the civ casualities on the robbers =/

In addition to which, Hamas rocketeers are doing exactly what Israel wants them to do when they lob their ineffectual rockets towards Israel:

They're posing a minimal threat to Israel while simultaneously giving Israel a pretext for inflicting grievous damage on the Palestinian people, economy and infrastructure---with the connivance of the dimwitted international community.

Hamas serves Israeli interests so well that you'd be excused for suspecting that Israel actually created Hamas.

Oh, wait a minute ... THEY DID!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]My reply? I have and you not counter that HAMAS operates in Palestine and causes most of the problems there. And HAMAS is sanctioned by Palestine. Palestine is NOT an innocent victim. But I have never seen you post anything negative about any country in the Middle East BUT Israel. Which shows you have a clear bias. I don't even need to look at TC on these threads anymore....SquatsAreAwesom
Ironic coming from an evangelical Christian who can't even bring himself to denounce atrocities by the Israelis. Yet you only divert attention away. You're nothing short of an enabler for these actions. By your own admission in this thread you've claimed that this matters are too complicated for us to discuss. This was your own words, yet look at you continuing on with this thread. Hey... let's look past the 20k houses demolished and criticize Hamas! Pathetic.

I'm NOT an evangelical Christian.:lol: I said BOTH SIDES are the problem. Not just one as you continue to do in these threads....

OBLOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 OBLOK
Member since 2004 • 1257 Posts

Israeli's just acting like Nazi's, nothing new.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#182 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

It's a mess over there. But it's war. Israel is probably U.S. best ally in the Middle East, which isn't saying much, but it's politics. l4dak47

Israel is not at war.. Seeing as the Palestinians are a disheveled and weak population.. Their land in the West Bank and Jerusalem is being systematically taken over.. If only the United States would cut funding completely inless they pulled out of West bank and actually allow it to be a two state.. But the Likud party has made it clear they want the entire West Bank for Israel..

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#183 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] Blah blah blah 20k homes are being destroyed and you want to talk about what the PLO did? They've dismantled long ago. Let's talk about the here and now. Otherwise if we start talking about the past, we might as well bring up Jewish terrorism into the picture as well by the stern gangs. grape_of_wrath

..... Uh huh just like how Israel went to great pains to do their best in trying to alienate the PLO in not being recognized by the UN so they could do what they please.. Furthermore no one support or condones what Fattah has done, but this doesn't excuse the continous actions of Israeli government.. Which are not only supported money wise and poltiical support by the United States, but have always been in a position of power..