20,000 Palestinian homes await demolition in E. Jerusalem

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SquatsAreAwesom
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 SquatsAreAwesom
Member since 2009 • 1678 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]
Care to elaborate what the Palestinians who live in these 20k homes did to deserve this? I'm all ears. I've asked you three times now and you keep dodging the question.SquatsAreAwesom

Does Hamas ring any bells?

Hamas lives in E. Jerusalem? Hamas lives in those 20k homes? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Still waiting brah. Katz got your tongue?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]
Does Hamas ring any bells?SquatsAreAwesom

Hamas lives in E. Jerusalem? Hamas lives in those 20k homes? Do you even know what you are talking about?

I told you...HAMAS. Which is a Palestinian supported organization which just today fired a rocket into Israel.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]
Does Hamas ring any bells?LJS9502_basic

I told you...HAMAS. Which is a Palestinian supported organization which just today fired a rocket into Israel.

Not sure if you're hard at reading, so I'm going to bold this for you and increase the font.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]Still waiting brah. Katz got your tongue?

SquatsAreAwesom

Not sure if you're hard at reading, so I'm going to bold this for you and increase the font.

:lol: Way to try to simply a complicated argument. As I STATED earlier...there are two sides to this issue. Palestine is NOT innocent. And the homes were illegal. And it's for the two countries to sort out....not people on the internet that don't know the intricacies.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I told you...HAMAS. Which is a Palestinian supported organization which just today fired a rocket into Israel.

LJS9502_basic

:lol: Way to try to simply a complicated argument. As I STATED earlier...there are two sides to this issue. Palestine is NOT innocent. And the homes were illegal. And it's for the two countries to sort out....not people on the internet that don't know the intricacies.

What a waste of time. You don't even know the simpliest facts as to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, yet you have the audacity to claim I'm simplying the argument?

You make the most absurd claims then you backpeddle out of it thinking no one sees what you're doing. At the very least, be a man and take back what you said.

Hell...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

SquatsAreAwesom

What a waste of time. You don't even know the simpliest facts as to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, yet you have the audacity to claim I'm simplying the argument?

You make the most absurd claims then you backpeddle out of it thinking no one sees what you're doing. At the very least, be a man and take back what you said.

Hell...

...Dude, if you aren't familiar with HAMAS and what it stands for then I don't think you should be lecturing me on the Israeli Palestinian conflict because they are very much a factor to it.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]:lol: Way to try to simply a complicated argument. As I STATED earlier...there are two sides to this issue. Palestine is NOT innocent. And the homes were illegal. And it's for the two countries to sort out....not people on the internet that don't know the intricacies.

LJS9502_basic

Hell...

...Dude, if you aren't familiar with HAMAS and what it stands for then I don't think you should be lecturing me on the Israeli Palestinian conflict because they are very much a factor to it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Hell...

SquatsAreAwesom

Yeah I do. You asked why I said no side was innocent and I gave you Hamas...and you keep going on about homes...which by the way were illegally put there. The people are moved.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#109 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]...Dude, if you aren't familiar with HAMAS and what it stands for then I don't think you should be lecturing me on the Israeli Palestinian conflict because they are very much a factor to it.

LJS9502_basic

Yeah I do. You asked why I said no side was innocent and I gave you Hamas...and you keep going on about homes...which by the way were illegally put there. The people are moved.

How can Hamas be a justification for demolishing homes in East Jerusalem; Hamas is based out of the Gaza Strip. It's like Mexico attacking Maine because they're unhappy with Texas.
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SquatsAreAwesom
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Danm_999

How can Hamas be a justification for demolishing homes in East Jerusalem; Hamas is based out of the Gaza Strip. It's like Mexico attacking Maine because they're unhappy with Texas.

Darn you, I was playing cat and mouse with him :( It's flipping amazing this guy!
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 LJS9502_basic

How can Hamas be a justification for demolishing homes in East Jerusalem; Hamas is based out of the Gaza Strip. It's like Mexico attacking Maine because they're unhappy with Texas.Danm_999
For the second time.....I stated that in THIS area neither side is innocent. He asked why and I told him HAMAS because that is the group causing the problems with Israel....from the Palestinian side. it had NOTHING to do with his house issue...which I've already told him.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Danm_999

[QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Yeah I do. You asked why I said no side was innocent and I gave you Hamas...and you keep going on about homes...which by the way were illegally put there. The people are moved.

SquatsAreAwesom

Darn you, I was playing cat and mouse with him :( It's flipping amazing this guy!

In addition, Hamas was bombed East Jerusalem several times, killing Palestinians living there. East Jerusalem and the West Bank are largely administrated by the PNA and Fatah, who hate Hamas for usurping their power. They even hate the fact that Mahmoud Abbas extended his term. They're just as at odds as they are with the Israelis.

I agree with LJS9502_basic that Hamas and even the PNA are far from innocent, and that both sides have a story, but to just name drop Hamas as a reason for things occuring in East Jerusalem seems to indicate a very weak understanding of the current conflict.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Danm_999

So then why use it as an answer to his question if you admit it's an irrelevant justification?

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]The Palestinians aren't innocent though.....LJS9502_basic
Care to elaborate what the Palestinians who live in these 20k homes did to deserve this? I'm all ears. I've asked you three times now and you keep dodging the question.

He wasn't asking you how Palestinians weren't innocent, he wasn't asking for a list of Israel's enemies, he was asking, flat out, for a reason why these homes were demolished.

Hamas is not an answer to that question.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="Danm_999"] How can Hamas be a justification for demolishing homes in East Jerusalem; Hamas is based out of the Gaza Strip. It's like Mexico attacking Maine because they're unhappy with Texas.Danm_999

In addition, Hamas was bombed East Jerusalem several times, killing Palestinians living there. East Jerusalem and the West Bank are largely administrated by the PNA and Fatah, who hate Hamas for usurping their power. They even hate the fact that Mahmoud Abbas extended his term. They're just as at odds as they are with the Israelis.

I agree with LJS9502_basic that Hamas and even the PNA are far from innocent, and that both sides have a story, but to just name drop Hamas as a reason for things occuring in East Jerusalem seems to indicate a very weak understanding of the current conflict.

Do I have to mention it a third time? My comment was in reference to the ENTIRE problem between Israel and Palestine...and NOT the housing argument. That is happening because they houses were illegally put there. You can argue all day whether that should happen...but in the end we don't have to live there with the problems.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 LJS9502_basic

So then why use it as an answer to his question? [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"] Care to elaborate what the Palestinians who live in these 20k homes did to deserve this? I'm all ears. I've asked you three times now and you keep dodging the question.Danm_999

Fourth time...because he asked me why I said Palestinians were not innocent in this war either.:|

He;'s the one that kept equating it to the housing.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Danm_999
Do I have to mention it a third time? My comment was in reference to the ENTIRE problem between Israel and Palestine...and NOT the housing argument. LJS9502_basic
Then why did you make it as an answer to a question specifically and emphatically about the housing issue?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LJS9502_basic

It wasn't.:|

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Pixel-Pirate"]

Because obviously anyone who has a problem with what Israel is doing to Palestinians is just ignorant. :|

Danm_999

The Palestinians aren't innocent though.....

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Danm_999

[QUOTE="Danm_999"]So then why use it as an answer to his question? [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Does Hamas ring any bells?LJS9502_basic

Fourth time...because he asked me why I said Palestinians were not innocent in this war either.:|

He;'s the one that kept equating it to the housing.

I'll just leave by saying this: It bothers me when people over simplify this conflict like you have. Hamas is not a catch all justification for whatever happens to Palestinians, like you're posts allude to (even if they don't directly say it), just like Zionists and violent West Bank Jewish settlers are not a catch all justification for whatever happens to Israelis or Jews.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 LJS9502_basic

I'll just leave by saying this: It bothers me when people over simplify this conflict like you have. Hamas is not a catch all justification for whatever happens to Palestinians, like you're posts allude to (even if they don't directly say it), just like Zionists and violent West Bank Jewish settlers are not a catch all justification for whatever happens to Israelis or Jews.Danm_999
HAMAS is doing nothing to get the sides together and is causing some friction. As I stated neither side is innocent and HAMAS is a part of that. And this thread...and others like it...are one sided. Which annoys me.

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 SquatsAreAwesom
[QUOTE="Danm_999"][ I'll just leave by saying this: It bothers me when people over simplify this conflict like you have. Hamas is not a catch all justification for whatever happens to Palestinians, like you're posts allude to (even if they don't directly say it), just like Zionists and violent West Bank Jewish settlers are not a catch all justification for whatever happens to Israelis or Jews.

I can't help but agree with everything you've said up to this point. As far as I am concerned, I am against everyone who is against the peace process, and vehemently so.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#121 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
And I wonder why people still believe that Israel is completely in the right in this conflict...
nintend-man86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#122 nintend-man86
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts
And I wonder why people still believe that Israel is completely in the right in this conflict...chessmaster1989
i have no idea either. israel should just leave, its as simple as that.
artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#123 artichoke
Member since 2006 • 2271 Posts
Palestine is just as guilty of committing war crimes as Israel but i tend to be more sympathetic towards Palestine. It just blows my mind that a group of people that have been persecuted for centuries would turn around and do the same to others. As time goes on I lose more and more respect for Israel.
Skullsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Skullsoldi3r
Member since 2010 • 169 Posts
Isreal can do what ever it likes because when any one tries to criticize and point out the faults in there actions they conveniently pull the holocaust card hidden up there sleeve. Funny how none of the modern Israelites were even involved in the holocaust and they owe they're very lives to the Allied soldiers who liberated there forefathers.
optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#125 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
Down with Israeli imperialism and genocide.
k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#126 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Burn israel

Burn...

SilentSoprano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 SilentSoprano
Member since 2007 • 4446 Posts

I remember when it was a fad to support Israel, it seems like that's changing now.

Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

I remember when it was a fad to support Israel, it seems like that's changing now.

SilentSoprano

You can only write crayon on the walls so many times before people stop thinking it's cute and start getting annoyed.

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 grape_of_wrath
Member since 2009 • 3756 Posts

You really are a walking ,talking propaganda machine-aren't you?

You didn't even try and bring a source or news outlet this time.Only the home site of a certain organization and unrelated pictures.
Is someone paying you? Why are you being purposfully deceptive?

1)2000 homes since 1967? wow.....that's,like 50 houses per year...>_> The fact that there are 20,000 outstanding demolishion orders(as in-it's estimated that 20,000 houses do not have building permits)means nothing until they are put into place-usually they aren't. Why? appeals by organizations like the one you brought up to the supreme court,A city decision to refrain from carrying out orders to avoid anger in the arab population etc. etc.

Oh-

Why did you leave this part out?-

"Administrative Demolitionsaccount for the vast majority of home demolitions in East Jerusalem. The absence of a building permit can lead to an administrative or court decision to demolish a home. Such demolitions are ordered both by the Jerusalem Municipality (in areas with zoning plans), or by the Ministry of Interior (in areas unzoned)."Site home page

While bringing the punitive measures reasons?There were only 2 reasons listed.... especially when the site mentions the punitive measures are not applied,anymore?

The city of jerusalem has every right to demolish illegal construction.The priority scale of the city of jerusalem maybe off-that's debatable(in fact it's factual....),but comparing this to a genocide is,simply, laughable.

In addition:The arab population in E.jerusalem has tendency to build illegally(for fiscal reasons and cultural reasons)-the city of jerusalem ,especially, the east of it, is a very sensitive area. It contains so much buried history-that the housing issue in it comes under strict regulation(on paper-usually that doesn't translate into action).The fact that E.jeruslam is built between hills that prevent exapnsion of the city ,and that -for city bueatification purposes(and tourist attraction) you can only build in city limits with very specific,very costly building materials, all add to the problem.

2)What's the purpose of the unrelated,often graphic, pics?

3)Houses in 'cast lead' weren't demolished-they were destroyed in combat. I should know -I was there...

4)The anti-semitic stuff. Once and for all-Anti-semitism refers to jews,not arabs.That's the way language grows.

Webster defines anti-semitism as follows-

"hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group"

In that regard-the muslim world(including the arab one) are the leading forces in global anti-semitism.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

I can only post what isn't graphic*pics*Ringx55

The last couple look so fake! :lol:

You think that's funny? How old are you?
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 SquatsAreAwesom

......... grape_of_wrath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

It appears as through your megaphone app is bugged, it seems to have taken a while for it to pick up this forum post.

This is coming from an Israeli Zionist. Please. I don't care what you have to say to be frankly honest, especially when it's likely to be a lie. You're from the same country, that for almost two years, claimed you weren't using white phosphorous in your illegal war on Gaza. Only now that the evidence is absolutely abundant has Israel come forth.

What's sickening is that you are so bigoted that you're claiming the word Semite as your own. Arabs are Semites, regardless of whatever racist predispositions you may hold. What's next? Israel owns Humus, Hookahs and heck, Khuffyas too... why not?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 LJS9502_basic

Wow. Dude.... aren't you biased toward the other side judging from the bevy of threads you make?

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 grape_of_wrath
[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"] ......... SquatsAreAwesom
This is coming from an Israeli Zionist. Please. I don't care what you have to say to be frankly honest, especially when it's likely to be a lie. You're from the same country for almost two years claimed you weren't using white phosphorous in your illegal war on Gaza, and now solid evidence has come forth. What's sickening is that you are so bigoted that you're claiming the word Semite as your own. Arabs are Semites, regardless of whatever racist predispositions you may hold. Do us a favor and keep doing what you're doing, because one day Israel is going to hit the wrong button with another country, and they won't be as weak as the Palestinians you abuse daily.

Thank you for acknowledging you lack any thimble of objectivity and that you charecterize people's opinion by country of origin. Secondly-Bigoted? take it up with Webster,buddy......
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 SquatsAreAwesom
[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"]Thank you for acknowledging you lack any thimble of objectivity and that you charecterize people's opinion by country of origin. Secondly-Bigoted? take it up with Webster,buddy......

Learn a bit of etymology "buddy" instead of relying on a dictionary that only writes down words as they become popular. They don't create the words themselves. Arabs are Semites Anti is a prefix that means "to be against or opposed to" Anti-Semite means that you are "against or opposed to Semites" understand?
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

hamas is the catch all reason to do anything. Much like how "terr'ism" was the catch all reason to take away freedoms in the US after 911.

Pixel-Pirate

This is all too true.

And what makes it all the more facetious is that Hamas is, for all intents and purposes, a creation of the state of Israel.

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 grape_of_wrath
[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"]Thank you for acknowledging you lack any thimble of objectivity and that you charecterize people's opinion by country of origin. Secondly-Bigoted? take it up with Webster,buddy......SquatsAreAwesom
Learn a bit of etymology "buddy" instead of relying on a dictionary that only writes down words as they become popular. They don't create the words themselves. Arabs are Semites Anti is a prefix that means "to be against or opposed to" Anti-Semite means that you are "against or opposed to Semites" understand?

Great. Only no one uses it in that context.ever...every,other, online dictinary states about the same thing.words change meaning over time-that's how language works...
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 SquatsAreAwesom
[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"]Thank you for acknowledging you lack any thimble of objectivity and that you charecterize people's opinion by country of origin. Secondly-Bigoted? take it up with Webster,buddy......grape_of_wrath

Great. Only no one uses it in that context.ever...every,other, online dictinary states about the same thing.words change meaning over time-that's how language works...

Thank you Mr. Detective for making my point. The word is in the dictionary because the Jewish population coined the term as away to label people who were anti-Jewish. Instead of saying anti-Jew, they decided to directly relate it to race, hence anti-Semite. Since the word has historically referred to Jews, it is in the dictionary. That does not stray from the fact that anti-Semite implicitly refers to Arabs as well.
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

Squats and Grapes of wrath in one Israel thread?

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 grape_of_wrath
Thank you Mr. Detective for making my point. The word is in the dictionary because the Jewish population coined the term as away to label people who were anti-Jewish. Instead of saying anti-Jew, they decided to directly relate it to race, hence anti-Semite. Since the word has historically referred to Jews, it is in the dictionary. That does not stray from the fact that anti-Semite implicitly refers to Arabs as well.SquatsAreAwesom
Only it does not,anymore....No one is confused about which ethnicity is referred to when anti-semitism is brought up-even the dictionary.So what IS your point,exactly? Also-Mr. detective?
grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 grape_of_wrath

Squats and Grapes of wrath in one Israel thread?

Pixel-Pirate

It's grape of wrath-as in one,single, angry grape...:x

SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]Thank you Mr. Detective for making my point. The word is in the dictionary because the Jewish population coined the term as away to label people who were anti-Jewish. Instead of saying anti-Jew, they decided to directly relate it to race, hence anti-Semite. Since the word has historically referred to Jews, it is in the dictionary. That does not stray from the fact that anti-Semite implicitly refers to Arabs as well.grape_of_wrath
Only it does not,anymore....No one is confused about which ethnicity is referred to when anti-semitism is brought up-even the dictionary.So what IS your point,exactly? Also-Mr. detective?

What does not anymore?

I'm not suggesting others may be confused which "ethnicity" ( LOL ) is being referred to. There are a lot of people who have bought into this word based on false dichotomy. We are brainwashed from quite an early age.

My point is you are wrong.

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 grape_of_wrath
My point is you are wrong. SquatsAreAwesom
Based on...what? your winning personality?even though you are confronted by the definitions of dictionaries world wide?
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]My point is you are wrong. grape_of_wrath
Based on...what? your winning personality?even though you are confronted by the definitions of dictionaries world wide?

Based on everything I wrote to you in the past few posts but you conveniently ignored. Then against, it's not suprising that an IDF soldier would be defending his country by whatever means nessesary.

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 grape_of_wrath
[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"][QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]My point is you are wrong. SquatsAreAwesom

Based on everything I wrote to you in the past few posts but you conveniently ignored. Typical of an IDF soldier.

there was nothing in those posts except certain unbacked play with words on your part. "Typical of an IDF soldier?" really? what's with this juvenile menatlity and "jabs" you keep throwing? why don't you go calm down and have a glass of water?
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"][QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"] Based on...what? your winning personality?even though you are confronted by the definitions of dictionaries world wide?grape_of_wrath
Based on everything I wrote to you in the past few posts but you conveniently ignored. Typical of an IDF soldier.

there was nothing in those posts except certain unbacked play with words on your part. "Typical of an IDF soldier?" really? what's with this juvenile menatlity and "jabs" you keep throwing? why don't you go calm down and have a glass of water?

Do you at least believe that Arabs are Semites?

I'm sorry I hate the IDF, and given their long history of lying, it's hard to take you seriously. If you makes you feel any better, I hate Hamas too, and wouldn't take their word for anything either, but I don't think we'll be seeing any Hamas people signing into gamespot.

grape_of_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 grape_of_wrath

Do you at least believe that Arabs are Semites? I'm sorry I hate the IDF. If you makes you feel any better, I hate Hamas too, but I don't think we'll be seeing any Hamas people signing into gamespot. SquatsAreAwesom
Yes,they are. the term anti-semitism ,just, doesn't relate to them. I'll add this-the IDF is not a decision making body-it's an armed force dedicated to the defence of Israel-it does what it's told,it doesn't have a "mind of it's own". Hating the IDF is like hating the USMC-it doesn't stand to reason. In addition-I'm not an IDF serviceman,anymore...

In another addition-I don't hate the Hamas,I don't get how you hating someone is supposed to make me feel better. How do you even summon up hate to a group of people you haven't met ,haven't seen what they do and have no bearing on you whatsoever?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 LJS9502_basic
Well this thread got ugly....no surprise.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#148 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
Well this thread got ugly....no surprise.LJS9502_basic
I'll say. Using emotions in politics always turns out bad.
SquatsAreAwesom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 SquatsAreAwesom

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]Do you at least believe that Arabs are Semites? I'm sorry I hate the IDF. If you makes you feel any better, I hate Hamas too, but I don't think we'll be seeing any Hamas people signing into gamespot. grape_of_wrath

Yes,they are. the term anti-semitism ,just, doesn't relate to them. I'll add this-the IDF is not a decision making body-it's an armed force dedicated to the defence of Israel-it does what it's told,it doesn't have a "mind of it's own". Hating the IDF is like hating the USMC-it doesn't stand to reason. In addition-I'm not an IDF serviceman,anymore...

In another addition-I don't hate the Hamas,I don't get how you hating someone is supposed to make me feel better. How do you even summon up hate to a group of people you haven't met ,haven't seen what they do and have no bearing on you whatsoever?

When both groups stand with blood on their hands and continue to manifest issues in the region, I certainly have reason to hate them without meeting them face to face. Pictures of the pools of blood, the gross statistics of children who are dead or malnourished, or finally the news articles that point to people who actively seek to go in the opposite direction of resolution. It's all I need.

Since when does one have to meet organizations to know what they are all about? Do I need to look at the IDF women who are flaunted on the Internet in order to gain a different perspective? Must I risk losing citizenship by meeting with Hamas to ask them why they don't just give up theri position as leaders of Gaza?

It's like telling Americans that we shouldn't hate Al Qaeda because we've yet to meet them face to face. It's absurd.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#150 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

[QUOTE="grape_of_wrath"]

[QUOTE="SquatsAreAwesom"]Do you at least believe that Arabs are Semites? I'm sorry I hate the IDF. If you makes you feel any better, I hate Hamas too, but I don't think we'll be seeing any Hamas people signing into gamespot. SquatsAreAwesom

When both groups stand with blood on their hands and continue to still issues, I certainly have reason to hate them with meeting them face to face. Pictures of the pools of blood, the gross statistics of children who are dead or malnourished, or finally the news articles that point to people who actively seek to go in the opposite direction of resolution. You could ask the same question of any other terrorist organization around the globe... why do I hate Al Qaeda when I haven't met them? Because of their actions speak volumes.

You're acting as though the Palestinians are this innocent, victimized group that is fighting gloriously aganist the suppressors. They're not. They do horrendous, awful, acts of war aganist innocent people as well. Quite frankly, for you to only be criticizing the Israelites is hypocritical.