Worst Wii game everyone has...

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 nakasa5
Member since 2005 • 1429 Posts
[QUOTE="nakasa5"][QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"][QUOTE="nakasa5"]

Good grahics and gameplay couldn't save it for me.

Wintry_Flutist

That's... weird.

there's more to a game than just graphics and gamplay. like a story... or the atmosphere.

Sorry, but story is nowhere as big as gameplay, bigger than graphics sometimes, and atmosphere is a combination of the afore mentioned elements. You talk as if gameplay and graphics are accessories compared to the story, when games ain't books and there's yet to be a game that actually matches a book.

we may be operating under different definitions for "gameplay." By gameplay I was talking about the controls and the incorporation of motion into the game (i.e. whip and nunchuck). A game can excel in this, and the aforementiond graphics and still be bad imo. I can see how some people, like yourself, can like the game. I didn't. It was a desolate and boring experience- and I like adventure/exploring games, so its not like I don't like the genre.

I also disagree with you that games don't match books. Mass Effect's story was definitely better than a lot of books I've read. But now we digress...

starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts
wii sports is the only game everbody has
Tangle03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Tangle03
Member since 2007 • 312 Posts

Rayman Raving Rabbids- I bought it for $30 at a Target and it was full French. Anyways the reason isn't because of the language ( I just wanted to let you guys know :lol: ) but the motion controls . It also felt really shallow compared to other games I already had. I think another reason behind it bieng boring was because I didn't buy it on release date when it was praised and was very innovative at the time.

Mario Kart Wii and Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party come close to bieng some of the worst. In all honesty, I enjoyed High School Musical: Sing It! more than any of those three. :shock:

gronk-bonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 gronk-bonk
Member since 2008 • 1951 Posts
Mario Galaxy
archibald_83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 archibald_83
Member since 2007 • 510 Posts

Wow, the TC has very interesting opinions. I really wouldn't ever describe MP3 as desolate, and it really wasn't story driven. Still, MP3 definitely isn't for everyone.

For me, Wii Play isn't very good, and is still the top selling Wii game. I don't care how cheap it is, it is the WORST game everyone has.

Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#106 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts
[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"][QUOTE="nakasa5"][QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"][QUOTE="nakasa5"]

Good grahics and gameplay couldn't save it for me.

nakasa5

That's... weird.

there's more to a game than just graphics and gamplay. like a story... or the atmosphere.

Sorry, but story is nowhere as big as gameplay, bigger than graphics sometimes, and atmosphere is a combination of the afore mentioned elements. You talk as if gameplay and graphics are accessories compared to the story, when games ain't books and there's yet to be a game that actually matches a book.

we may be operating under different definitions for "gameplay." By gameplay I was talking about the controls and the incorporation of motion into the game (i.e. whip and nunchuck). A game can excel in this, and the aforementiond graphics and still be bad imo. I can see how some people, like yourself, can like the game. I didn't. It was a desolate and boring experience- and I like adventure/exploring games, so its not like I don't like the genre.

I also disagree with you that games don't match books. Mass Effect's story was definitely better than a lot of books I've read. But now we digress...

The world of Metriod is supposed to be lonely, desolate and lifeless, it's always been. I'm not a fan of that and neither does it seem that you are, but other people love that fact or just don't mind.

Anyway games have great story but I think Wintry meant the best story driven games are, at this moment, not as good as the best novels and I would agree. Mass Effect is a hell of a lot better than your average Tom Clancy or Romance novel but if it was a book it wouldn't be winning the Nobel Prize for Literature anytime soon. In fact, Mass Effect Resurrection, the novelized prequel to the game is crap and the game and book were written by the same author. It seems he's a better scriptwriter than a novelist because he also wrote the stories for Jade Empire and the original Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic which I think puts the Star Wars movies to shame.

Jammy-Jammy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Jammy-Jammy
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
the worst wii game ive had is rampage total destruction because you smash buildings with the same punch attack and its boring. its so repetitive and i got bored with it after 15 minutes. if u want to buy it dont
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

nakasa5

You haven't read so many books then.

ultimate_kirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ultimate_kirby
Member since 2008 • 39 Posts

you guys have no idea.....

note: these games are from relatives that arent so keen on gaming

spiderman 3

donkey kong barrel blast

bee movie- wtf

cooking mama-im asian so they assume that i love this game

ratatouille-wtf x2

sega superstars tennis

not saying that everyone has those games, im just saying you guys should thankful you have a decent amount of good games compared to bad (unless you can show me a line-up or your lame games).

SUPER_FLY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SUPER_FLY_
Member since 2008 • 2653 Posts

What, in your opinion, is the game that everyone seems to have but you think is awful (or at least not as good as everyone says)?

For me its MP3. I thought it was a desolate game with a weak story. Good grahics and gameplay couldn't save it for me. Still, everyone seems to love it.

Rule for the thread: don't flame anyone. Everyone can have their own opinions.

nakasa5

r u kidding me? the worst game every one owns is wii sports

mario_oreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 mario_oreo
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I think its a tie between: Mario vs. Sonic @ the olympic games and Sonic and the Secret Rings... both sucked like crap!

webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts
Mertoid prime 3 not because it was a bad game just because its such a disappointment. I like the game much better than Zelda TP but Zelda TP was just what it was suppose to be another Zelda game. MP3 was suppose to cap off a great series and failed to do so
nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 nakasa5

Wintry_Flutist

haha, ok. i read at least as much as i play video games. you must not have played Mass Effect...:|

Supersonicman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Supersonicman2
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Spiderman 3,hands down,that game was glitchy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/therealdonquixote/TRDQ%20ANIMATED%20GIFS/Mario_Suits_by_Yo_yoMaster.gif

Supersonicman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Supersonicman2
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Spiderman 3,hands down,that game was glitchy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts
[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]

nakasa5

haha, ok. i read at least as much as i play video games. you must not have played Mass Effect...:|

Nopes, I didn't.

By the way, reading much doesn't mean reading quality books.

nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 nakasa5
[QUOTE="nakasa5"][QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]

Wintry_Flutist

Nopes, I didn't.

By the way, reading much doesn't mean reading quality books.

well i don't think i would be able to convince you otherwise. we must agree to disagree then- on MP3, the importance of story in a game, my taste in books, and whether clockwork orange is a good movie.:roll:

PecansAreNuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#118 PecansAreNuts
Member since 2007 • 906 Posts
Wii Sports, dum-dum!
leader_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 leader_e
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts
escape from bug island u should try this game 2 know what i mean it will give u ur most bad experience
leader_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 leader_e
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts
escape from bug island u should try this game 2 know what i mean it will give u ur most bad experience
StrayCatStrut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 StrayCatStrut
Member since 2004 • 34 Posts
RE4. Because I'm a sissy when a game is even just slightly scary. I can't get into it.
monkey2go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 monkey2go
Member since 2004 • 3760 Posts
yeah i didnt like mp3 and spm it just wasnt that great to me
kirbyfalco55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 kirbyfalco55
Member since 2008 • 214 Posts
Metroid Prime Corruption is the only bad game that I have played so far. The plot got too confusing and the map and objectives chart was useless. I only rented it because I had never played a Metroid game and now I doubt I'll try another one.
k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#124 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts
Not everybody here, but Game Party sold like mad, and is just another piece of shovelware. Wii Play was average, as was Wii Sports. Link's Crossbow Training was solid fun for an hour, and that's all.
dtno132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 dtno132
Member since 2008 • 1662 Posts
red steel I guess
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#126 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
Worst Wii game I've ever played was Need For Speed Carbon. It was a fair game overall but had major, major flaws. Worst Wii game I own is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance which actually I think is still a decent game.
ck02623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#127 ck02623
Member since 2003 • 1534 Posts
Medal of Honor Vanguard. What is with all the people naming the top titles as the worst ones?
skhellitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 skhellitor
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
mp3 its so boring i really hope they take this series somewhere out of were it is because shooters should have a variety of weapons, using only one gets really boring to me, now i know people say its an fpa game, but thats an excuse to make a boring game.