Why is Nintendo ruining Yoshi with stupid yarn? We all wanted Yoshi's Island...

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#101 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

The yarn art style isn't that bad, and if the game is fun who really cares about the yarn graphics.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
I'd love a new Mischief Makers. :D
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"] Nobody likes Kirby's Epic Yarn or Yoshi's Story? Prove it. KnightSkull

They're two of the biggest failures in their respective generation.

Yoshi's Story was a clearance game soon after release and Epic Yarn has no legs at all and has been available for 10-15 dollars easily.

They're kids games and that means they're really only worthwhile in that holiday season, once the initial holiday season has passed they're heavily discounted because little kids want the newest and latest things they see on commercials between their cartoons.

Nothing you said proves that nobody likes those two games.

They may not be great, or even good, but there are people out there that like them. Games don't need to get high scores or be raved about for years on end for someone to like them.

There are plenty of games the majority of people would consider bad that are still liked by some. Hell, I know someone that likes Superman on the N64 :o

Regardless of someone liking Superman 64 or not, it still does not negate the fact that Superman 64 is a terrible game; one of the worst games of all time. 

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

[QUOTE="KnightSkull"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]They're two of the biggest failures in their respective generation.Yoshi's Story was a clearance game soon after release and Epic Yarn has no legs at all and has been available for 10-15 dollars easily.They're kids games and that means they're really only worthwhile in that holiday season, once the initial holiday season has passed they're heavily discounted because little kids want the newest and latest things they see on commercials between their cartoons.soundcellx
Nothing you said proves that nobody likes those two games.They may not be great, or even good, but there are people out there that like them. Games don't need to get high scores or be raved about for years on end for someone to like them.There are plenty of games the majority of people would consider bad that are still liked by some. Hell, I know someone that likes Superman on the N64 :o

Regardless of someone liking Superman 64 or not, it still does not negate the fact that Superman 64 is a terrible game; one of the worst games of all time. 

I agree it's a bad game, but that wasn't my point.
TC said nobody likes Yoshi's Story or KEY because they are bad games, in his opinion (even though he was saying it as if it was fact).
Just because the majority of people say a game is bad dosn't stop a small group of people from liking it, like the guy I know who likes Superman on the N64.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I will wait to see, but it definitely was not my first choice.  Should have been a more handdrawn or cardboard feel or something.  I hope the game is awesome.

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
It's not the yarn style itself, as much as how much like Epic Yarn some segments look. Still pretty excited, though.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

It's not the yarn style itself, as much as how much like Epic Yarn some segments look. Still pretty excited, though.Meinhard1

Yeah.  3D yarn  looks great, but 2D looks lame and just like kirby.  Here is to hoping he goes with 3D sackboy style more often.  I hate the circular bicycle yarn feet on 2D Yarn Yoshi.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

[QUOTE="KnightSkull"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

They're two of the biggest failures in their respective generation.

Yoshi's Story was a clearance game soon after release and Epic Yarn has no legs at all and has been available for 10-15 dollars easily.

They're kids games and that means they're really only worthwhile in that holiday season, once the initial holiday season has passed they're heavily discounted because little kids want the newest and latest things they see on commercials between their cartoons.

soundcellx

Nothing you said proves that nobody likes those two games.

They may not be great, or even good, but there are people out there that like them. Games don't need to get high scores or be raved about for years on end for someone to like them.

There are plenty of games the majority of people would consider bad that are still liked by some. Hell, I know someone that likes Superman on the N64 :o

Because Kirby's Epic Yarn is as bad as Superman 64?