Who liked Phoenix Wright?

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#51 Platyphyllum
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts

[QUOTE="Platyphyllum"][QUOTE="maynard420"]Just wanted to add that I love this series. Can't clearly explain why, but these games are hard to put down. The heavy text might scare many off, but I enjoy the dialog and find it very clever at times. I recommend that people should at least try it and see for themselves if it's something they will like. I just hope that more are brought over to the states. Speaking of which, how many games are in the series and/or could still be brought over?maynard420

There's 3 out in Japan now, with the 4th in development. While so far there are 2 in America.

Wow. Thanks great to hear! I hope the rest are able to find their way out here. Do you know if they still star Phoenix Wright? I don't see why they wouldn't, but you never know.

The 3rd one is the last game with Phoenix Wright in it (possibly) but also considered the best of the Phoenix Wright arc. The 4th one has a new attorney whos name I completely forgot. I kind of think that it;s good their making a new character, Phoenix pretty much reached the peak of his popularity and the highest point once Gyakuten Saiban 3 was released in Japan, I think we should make room for another character!
Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Platyphyllum
[QUOTE="RojAvon"][QUOTE="Platyphyllum"][QUOTE="RojAvon"]My view of this game has changed over time. The first time I owned it and played it I hated it but I've come to believe that was because I went into the game with the wrong expectations. I was expecting something more serious in tone like Hotel Dusk. I was fairly vocal about my opinion about the game. However, after reading some posts that explain why some love this game so much I decided to pick it up again when I found it for a bargain price. I still think the game has some significant flaws but if you take it for the fun, campy little adventure it's supposed to be you can enjoy it immensely if you give it a chance. I think it's a great series and I look forward to one made specifically for the DS.

Hmmm...did that huge fan you talked to that changed your mind...was the username AlexandriaZ?

Yes, she had a lot to do with it. I've come to respect her opinions and I enjoy her blog and game suggestions.

I believe that it's important to be able to admit when you were wrong and to change. I'm grateful to her because I've had a great time with PW my second time around.

Oh yes, I do believe I saw that thread once. I was pretty much rooting for AlexandriaZ for the whole argument :P, it's nice to know that you love it know! The more games you can appreciate and enjoy, the happier you'll be!
beat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 beat89
Member since 2004 • 870 Posts
First one= Teh pwnage 2nd one= Pretty good, but nowhere near as good as the first. Only thing I really hate about this series is the forced physic elements. They really annoy me.
YellowPik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 YellowPik
Member since 2004 • 14169 Posts
Everyone like Phoenix Wright... though they might not be aware of it yet.
SoldatKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 SoldatKnight
Member since 2004 • 1557 Posts
Only played the first one and liked it lots. :)
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Considering that it's one of my favorite game series ever even though I only first played it early last year, I think that says a lot.
AlexandriaZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 AlexandriaZ
Member since 2002 • 25107 Posts
Considering that it's one of my favorite game series ever even though I only first played it early last year, I think that says a lot.MAILER_DAEMON

Heh, it says a lot because from the E3 2005 announcement with this movie (which spoiled so much), I fell in love with the series.

Since we got the first two games, this trailer is more appropriate than ever. It was the TGS 2003 trailer with the HUGE announcement of GS3.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#58 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]Considering that it's one of my favorite game series ever even though I only first played it early last year, I think that says a lot.AlexandriaZ

Heh, it says a lot because from the E3 2005 announcement with this movie (which spoiled so much), I fell in love with the series.

Since we got the first two games, this trailer is more appropriate than ever. It was the TGS 2003 trailer with the HUGE announcement of GS3.

Wow, that last trailer is a little flashier than the others.
cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 cayne_phoenix
Member since 2002 • 2440 Posts
[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]Considering that it's one of my favorite game series ever even though I only first played it early last year, I think that says a lot.AlexandriaZ

very flashy... wish Phoenix Wright was than just Cardboard-type characters...
Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Platyphyllum

That's a cool trailer!
Avatar image for Space_Godzillla
Space_Godzillla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 Space_Godzillla
Member since 2004 • 4100 Posts
[QUOTE="AlexandriaZ"][QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]Considering that it's one of my favorite game series ever even though I only first played it early last year, I think that says a lot.Platyphyllum

That's a cool trailer!

I love that trailer, especially how Mia just screams from left feild...MATTA!!!
TombolaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 TombolaMan
Member since 2007 • 682 Posts
i did
Lance_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Lance_C
Member since 2004 • 34544 Posts

The Phoenix Wright series are the best! It's one of those unique games which persuaded me into buying a DS Lite. I just think it is too short, but that's how it goes when enjoying a fabulous game!

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Articuno76

Since someone saw fit to dig this topic up I might as well link to the Ace Attorney 3: Trials and Tribulations trailer. Gotta love the music.

Also some funny Promo Material for the first game.

southalman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 southalman
Member since 2004 • 205 Posts

PHOENIX WRIGHT F**KIN OWNZZZZZZ HANDHELD GAMING!!!!

*runs into the darkness waiting for PW3 and 4*

Lance_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Lance_C
Member since 2004 • 34544 Posts

Since someone saw fit to dig this topic up I might as well link to the Ace Attorney 3: Trials and Tribulations trailer. Gotta love the music.

Also some funny Promo Material for the first game.

Articuno76
I have yet to finish Justice for All, but this one brings me the chills of excitement once again. Going to the past and revealing everything there is to know about Phoenix Wright. I can't wait!
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
Phoenix wright is great.
Mana-Knight-15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Mana-Knight-15
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts
Yes, Phoenix Wright is an awesome series. It actually seems unappreciated at times, but this Topic has convinced me otherwise...
flowerpedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 flowerpedal
Member since 2006 • 570 Posts

Phoenix wright is great. Denjin_hadouken

agreed.

Marsha2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Marsha2112
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts
I've finished Ace Attorney....I LOVED it. You just really get attached to the characters. And the music is really cool.All these people complain it's text-based...that's what makes it so damn good! I think text is better than some Lunar Knights style-game where you run around identical levels fighting endless identical vampires. No, this game is AWESOME.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
I have the first one and it very good.
Avatar image for nishamuffypuppy
nishamuffypuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#72 nishamuffypuppy
Member since 2004 • 5731 Posts
I love it, it's excellent. I'm barely getting through Level 5 on the first game, but it won't be for awhile until I pick up the next Phoenix Wright...
mac906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 mac906
Member since 2005 • 22536 Posts
I have both games, and love them both! :D I'm looking forward to Trials and Tribulations. :)
RESISTEE926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#74 RESISTEE926
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
I love the game. It is my favorite of all time. And I own a Gamecube DS and GBA/GBcolor with 20 games for each. It gives me chills its so good. The moment when Lotta Heart shows that picture of the group photo and there is somethig unexpected in it, not to spoil anything, It was IMHO one of gamings greatest moments. I mean, you get to realy like the characters. *spoiler alert* When Maya left I was like, noooooooooooo! Spoilers over
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Articuno76

I love the game. It is my favorite of all time. And I own a Gamecube DS and GBA/GBcolor with 20 games for each. It gives me chills its so good. The moment when Lotta Heart shows that picture of the group photo and there is somethig unexpected in it, not to spoil anything, It was IMHO one of gamings greatest moments. I mean, you get to realy like the characters. *spoiler alert* When Maya left I was like, noooooooooooo! Spoilers overRESISTEE926

You can enclose spoilers in spoiler tags like this: ["SPOILER"]insert spoiler text here["/SPOILER"]

(Removing the speech marks from the spoiler tags so they actually work, of course).

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts
I recently picked it up on sale but have not played it yet.
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
I loved it. Can't wait for the third one.
Squire_Ramza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#78 Squire_Ramza
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
I haven't played it but I heard from everyone I know who has that its a really fun and great game.
ALLeyesONme68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ALLeyesONme68
Member since 2006 • 1088 Posts
I personally think that PWAA is the best DS game released so far, with JFA being the 2nd best. and btw i own all the "best" DS games and still like PW way better
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
I love it. I'm nearly finished.
camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#81 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts

SHORTEST......GAME.......EVER.

Man, but it was good.

dangerflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dangerflash
Member since 2004 • 1889 Posts
you need a pole and i love the game i cant wait to buy the second and 3rd
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
Me. Beat Ace Attorney and Justice For All and cant wait forTrials and Tribulations. It is just fun and the stories are great and what other game lets you yell Objection.
DanteTheMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 DanteTheMouse
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Actually, Phoenix Wright is the game that sold me on the DS. I'd heard of it before, and was hoping it was for the GBA, because I had been planning for a while to get one. When I saw Phoenix Wright on sale for $19.99, that was when I seriously considered, and then purchased my DS. It was definitely worth it, too. It's a great game, and I've found since then that most of the current games I want are for DS. The only problem with the game is that you can only present one specific piece of evidence, even if you have another idea of how to prove your case.