What did you sell for a 3DS?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zanoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Zanoh
Member since 2006 • 6942 Posts

Sold my DSi XL only. The rest, I had the money to pay it in full. :)

champofcube15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 champofcube15
Member since 2004 • 1596 Posts

[QUOTE="JuanGrande386"]

If youre happy about your trade ins, I guess thats all that matters. Im just saying I wouldve put in the little effort to put my stuff on Ebay and get even more towards the 3DS or something else. This is coming from someone who works right next door to a Gamestop and could just easily take my stuff there for a quick rippoff. The DS trade up special that everyone seems to like wasnt that great, $100 for DSi XL, $75 for DSi, and $50 for DS Lite??? You can get $60-$80 or more for a DS Lite on Ebay still, more if you have games. DSi get $100+, XL looks like $110+. Put $15 to cover shipping and post on a free fee day and bam your looking much better than the guy going to Gamestop.

Tasimb

That's just it though. Some peoples time is simply more important than the a bit of extra money.

I sold my stuff to gamestop because they were having a +% Trade in for store credit, which I was preordering from them anyway.

It worked out. Looking at the prices of things on ebay, I don't feel all that ripped off.

Exactly. I don't have a lot of free time and that was a viable option.
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

[QUOTE="flowersjf"]My PSP collection, 3-4 360 games= $124:)gomakyle25

You got $124 for 3-4 360 games? Holy crap! :P

I had a decent amount of PSP games too, about 10 games or so and most of the games were up to date too lol. Now the only thing I have to worry about is availability at the GameStop's that I go to since I already have the money to get one and I don't think I can preorder consoles using store credit.
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

[QUOTE="gomakyle25"]

[QUOTE="flowersjf"]My PSP collection, 3-4 360 games= $124:)flowersjf

You got $124 for 3-4 360 games? Holy crap! :P

I had a decent amount of PSP games too, about 10 games or so and most of the games were up to date too lol. Now the only thing I have to worry about is availability at the GameStop's that I go to since I already have the money to get one and I don't think I can preorder consoles using store credit.

Yes you can preorder a console using store credit...minimum of 50 bucks though (store credit). If I were you id have preordered by now...my gamstop stopped taking Aqua blue preorders a few days ago.

DustinTheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 DustinTheWind
Member since 2002 • 4392 Posts

[QUOTE="JuanGrande386"]

If youre happy about your trade ins, I guess thats all that matters. Im just saying I wouldve put in the little effort to put my stuff on Ebay and get even more towards the 3DS or something else. This is coming from someone who works right next door to a Gamestop and could just easily take my stuff there for a quick rippoff. The DS trade up special that everyone seems to like wasnt that great, $100 for DSi XL, $75 for DSi, and $50 for DS Lite??? You can get $60-$80 or more for a DS Lite on Ebay still, more if you have games. DSi get $100+, XL looks like $110+. Put $15 to cover shipping and post on a free fee day and bam your looking much better than the guy going to Gamestop.

Tasimb

That's just it though. Some peoples time is simply more important than the a bit of extra money.

I don't get the whole time thing. It takes two minutes to put something up on ebay, and it takes about as long to ship it as it would to go into Gamespot to trade it in. If you want to trade games in, fine that's your thing, I just don't think it takes longer to put something on ebay. Dealing with the occasional idiot I do understand though, so if you take that into account then maybe the time arguement makes a little more sense, but that's pretty rare. Most people pay for their item, you ship it, and that's that.

Tasimb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Tasimb
Member since 2010 • 72 Posts

[QUOTE="Tasimb"]

[QUOTE="JuanGrande386"]

DustinTheWind

I don't get the whole time thing. It takes two minutes to put something up on ebay, and it takes about as long to ship it as it would to go into Gamespot to trade it in. If you want to trade games in, fine that's your thing, I just don't think it takes longer to put something on ebay. Dealing with the occasional idiot I do understand though, so if you take that into account then maybe the time arguement makes a little more sense, but that's pretty rare. Most people pay for their item, you ship it, and that's that.

I won't even be old enoughto sell things on Ebay for another month.

So I guess age is an excuse if you feel that way.

Ebay takes time, regardless. Gamestop is almost instant.

DustinTheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DustinTheWind
Member since 2002 • 4392 Posts

[QUOTE="DustinTheWind"]

[QUOTE="Tasimb"]

Tasimb

Ebay really doesn't take any longer than my local Gamespot. If anything it's faster (my Gamespot is notoriously slow at service). But yeah, there are some reasons to go get ripped off by Gamespot, age sounds like a good one.

Tasimb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Tasimb
Member since 2010 • 72 Posts

[QUOTE="Tasimb"]

[QUOTE="DustinTheWind"]

DustinTheWind

Ebay really doesn't take any longer than my local Gamespot. If anything it's faster (my Gamespot is notoriously slow at service). But yeah, there are some reasons to go get ripped off by Gamespot, age sounds like a good one.

Sure it's fast to set up your stuff and sell it, but (Saying this without any knowledge of using Ebay) wouldnt it take time for the item to sell, then for you to actually get the money?