What are you playing on your DS atm?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chopinist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Chopinist
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts

I am playing Platinum, Phoenix Wright 2, Nostalgia and enjoyinh the later two... Pokemon is actually pretty boring ..... i'm sorry :(

what are you gamers playing and what do you think of it?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
i'm playing through phantom hourglass for the second time. i left the file after the third fairy months ago, and now i'm back. so much talk about spirit tracks got me in the mood :P and i noticed something, BTW: phantom hourglass may be really easy, but nobody can disagree that it has the most creative puzzles in the series. the touch commands and the "draw on the map" opened a whole new level of gameplay for them to work on with the puzzles.
Luigi12901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#3 Luigi12901
Member since 2009 • 1243 Posts

i'm playing through phantom hourglass for the second time. i left the file after the third fairy months ago, and now i'm back. so much talk about spirit tracks got me in the mood :P and i noticed something, BTW: phantom hourglass may be really easy, but nobody can disagree that it has the most creative puzzles in the series. the touch commands and the "draw on the map" opened a whole new level of gameplay for them to work on with the puzzles. BrunoBRS

Definitely agree with you there, the puzzles on PH were pretty innovative. Spirit Tracks should be even better.

Right now, I have Zenses: Ocean Edition in my DS...found it on sale for 5$, and it's good for short amounts of time.

istuffedsunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 istuffedsunny
Member since 2008 • 6991 Posts
Like 50 games I have yet to finish. It's not as fun as it sounds
mangocrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 mangocrazy
Member since 2009 • 87 Posts

Currently playing Bomberman Blitz, Bomberman DS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. In my opinion, I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

SiK99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -2

#6 SiK99
Member since 2008 • 1673 Posts

One of my DS systems has Treasure World in it. I take it with me when I leave the house. In my "home system" I've been playing some Space Invaders Extreme 2 and I just finished DQ IV. I may or may not be adding Phantasy Star to my "home system" tomorrow.

javajunkie80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 javajunkie80
Member since 2005 • 106 Posts

I'm in the middle of playing Sims 2, and Lost in Blue 3 (haven't yet completed LIB 1 or 2 yet either).

fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

Playing Moon on veteran with the music turned off.

appletsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 appletsauce
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts

About to finish Super Princess Peach. Got to the end only to realize I need to backtrack the entire game and make sure I get all the toads in each level. After that, I plan to start Yoshi's island DS.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Playing Dragon Quest 5 and just got the Circle of Fire.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
New Super Mario Bros. That game makes me mad, because I keep on dying.
chikinlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 chikinlad
Member since 2008 • 1167 Posts

I just recently got a DSi and I got pokemon platinum, geometry wars: galaxies, and gta: chinatown wars. I've been playing them all and been having a lot of fun with them. I messed around with flipnote studios a little bit too

izdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 izdan
Member since 2009 • 741 Posts

pokemon fire red

and pokeon pearl

SlorgieNel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 SlorgieNel
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts
I was playing HeartGold (JPN).. but then I switched to Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.. and then to Scribblenauts.. and just today I finished my replay of Phantom Hourglass XD;
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

*checks DSi slot*

Uhh... I currently have The World Ends With You in, though I haven't played it since last picked it up and beaten the game to infinty and then divided it by zero.

I think the only time I play my DSi now is to play some Sudoku. I'm too poor to buy new games so wah. ;;

**EDIT**

The above post reminded me that I'm also playing HeartGold too (ASIANSFTW). xD

It's just not in my DSi atm. Pssh.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I'm playing Bowser's Inside Story, and replaying Devil Survivor,

buwiset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 buwiset
Member since 2006 • 293 Posts

Games I'm playing,

DS games:Nostalgia and KH 358/2 days

DSiware games: Asphalt 4 and Bomberman Blitz

Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

Pheonix wright 3 and Proffessory layton 2

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
GTA Chinatown wars
benk168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 benk168
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Currently playing Bomberman Blitz, Bomberman DS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. In my opinion, I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

mangocrazy

Bomberman games are always a crowd pleaser!

I've been mostly playing Pokemon Diamond, Donkey Kong Country(GBA[still has some of the best game music ever!]), and Sonic Chronicles(it's okay, but I expected something with a little more depth from Bioware).

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts

Chrono Trigger... and i'm loving every minute of it. :D

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Nostalgia

dsispro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dsispro
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
In my DS Lite is Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (3rd playthrough). In the GBA slot is Fire Emblem and I just beat that game for the bajillionth time.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Just started it a couple days ago, but I've enjoyed it a lot. It's my first Mario and Luigi game, so some things are new to me and a bit of a challenge but the gameplay and visuals are great.

virus1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 virus1000
Member since 2009 • 10187 Posts

Mario and Luigi: Bowser Inside Story and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow :)

tumisoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tumisoji
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

Final Fantasy 3, It's awesome

Chopinist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Chopinist

In my DS Lite is Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (3rd playthrough). In the GBA slot is Fire Emblem and I just beat that game for the bajillionth time.dsispro

you mean the first GBA one that came to America with Eliwood and Lyn and Hector and Oswin and all the others? LOL best GBA game made! if there is number to big for words, thats the amount of times i beat it as well xD

Shadow Dragon, when the characters lost their faces and personalities, they lost their value and became nothing more then pawns.... i remember how when Guy or Oswin Dart would die i would lose my mind and nearly cry xD not actually cry but there were some characters i almost felt attached to... like characters in a novel that u like....Shadow dragon took out what made Fire Emblem unique from every other tactical turn based rpg :(

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
I'm playing through Metroid Prime Hunters.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Yoweeh

[QUOTE="dsispro"]In my DS Lite is Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (3rd playthrough). In the GBA slot is Fire Emblem and I just beat that game for the bajillionth time.Chopinist

you mean the first GBA one that came to America with Eliwood and Lyn and Hector and Oswin and all the others? LOL best GBA game made! if there is number to big for words, thats the amount of times i beat it as well xD

Shadow Dragon, when the characters lost their faces and personalities, they lost their value and became nothing more then pawns.... i remember how when Guy or Oswin Dart would die i would lose my mind and nearly cry xD not actually cry but there were some characters i almost felt attached to... like characters in a novel that u like....Shadow dragon took out what made Fire Emblem unique from every other tactical turn based rpg :(

there's other GBA FEs you know. Like FE8 with Eirika and Ephraim. Ooh, Ephraim... *drools* But like you said, FE:SD sucked compared to the others. i haven't even convinced myself to finish that one yet. =/
fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

Now I'm playing Modern Warefare Mobilized. Pretty awesome.

EDIT: okay, very awesome. and I haven't even tried online yet(only wpa connection is available atm :() The campaign mode is pretty darn fun and Survival Mode (pretty much Nazi Zombies) is the epitome of epicness.

Re_ensurer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Re_ensurer
Member since 2004 • 2407 Posts

Currently I'm playing Robocalypse, GRID, Children of Mana and Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ. I really like Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ. I just posted a blog about my impressions on it so check it out if you're looking for a fun shooter.

the_wet_mop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_wet_mop
Member since 2006 • 7518 Posts

platinum, but mostly just online battles. and scribblenauts.

channtheman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 channtheman1
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts

Pokemon Diamond, the last case in Phoenix Wright 1, and a little Professor Layton and Advance Wars on the side.

Business_Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Business_Fun
Member since 2009 • 2282 Posts

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, and it's really rather good - a great game to relax with after coming home from work.

appletsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 appletsauce
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts

Just started back playing Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis.

JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JLF1
Member since 2005 • 8263 Posts

I'm playing the GBA game Zooo.

Chopinist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Chopinist

[QUOTE="Chopinist"]

[QUOTE="dsispro"]In my DS Lite is Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (3rd playthrough). In the GBA slot is Fire Emblem and I just beat that game for the bajillionth time.Yoweeh

there's other GBA FEs you know. Like FE8 with Eirika and Ephraim. Ooh, Ephraim... *drools* But like you said, FE:SD sucked compared to the others. i haven't even convinced myself to finish that one yet. =/

i know hey? no wrong meanings intended, but fighting with a lance like that was way too cool lol xD On my first Fire Emblem experience, i wondered why there aren't soldier like units thta fight with lances alone.... then Ephraim came and wow...... I play the game just for him mostly xD

i also played the 5 with Roy..... annoying cuz i had to read translations online to understand the story and the convos but Lillian i think was really good magician!!!!! but it was much to short.... though outsde of that, it was really cool how you would be rewared with new amazing characters from the story as units to use in your replay so you get something for playing 20 times over hahahahaha

though i needed no reward to play the 6th one a couple million times

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Yoweeh

[QUOTE="Yoweeh"][QUOTE="Chopinist"]

Chopinist

i know hey? no wrong meanings intended, but fighting with a lance like that was way too cool lol xD On my first Fire Emblem experience, i wondered why there aren't soldier like units thta fight with lances alone.... then Ephraim came and wow...... I play the game just for him mostly xD

i also played the 5 with Roy..... annoying cuz i had to read translations online to understand the story and the convos but Lillian i think was really good magician!!!!! but it was much to short.... though outsde of that, it was really cool how you would be rewared with new amazing characters from the story as units to use in your replay so you get something for playing 20 times over hahahahaha

though i needed no reward to play the 6th one a couple million times

you mean FE6? that's the one with Roy I think. Ehh, mine was mostly in English. I never finished that one actually. Maybe I'll get back to it...
criscamino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 criscamino
Member since 2009 • 32 Posts

Working my way through Dragon Quest V, though I've been taking a bit of a break just recently with Elite Beat Agents. Great, great game

jarhead20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jarhead20
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts

Got a Ds lite last wee, didnt got a dsi because my advance sp died on me and I have a ton of games for it.. right now Im replaying most of my old ds games ( I used to own a phat ds) and also giving kingdom hearts a little try, I must say that is refreshing playing the DS again, I think its gonna be thedeath of my psp slim...Of the games I already owned im playing advance wars, new super mario and mario 64 ds..

SirAlbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SirAlbus
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Diamond, and Bowsers Inside story.
Jelley0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Jelley0
Member since 2009 • 1867 Posts

Electro Plankton Hanebow, Bomberman Blitz, Kirby Super Star Ultra.

ContraQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ContraQueen
Member since 2009 • 2460 Posts

Finished The World Ends With You and now I'm working on Trauma Centre: Under The Knife 2 and Sonic Rush.

forgot_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 forgot_it
Member since 2004 • 6756 Posts
I'm going to be playing New Super Mario Bros. as sort of a build up to this weekend. After that, I want to replay Phantom Hourglass as a build up for Spirit Tracks and I want to finally finish Minish Cap. I still need to finish the final boss of TWEWY and after that, try to understand how Disgaea works. OH! I've also been really sidetracked with FFTA2, I always try to do the side missions and end up never doing the story missions until weeks after they're made avaliable.
ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

I'm playing Cod MWM and ACWW XD

Zdarlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Zdarlight
Member since 2009 • 126 Posts

FF crystal chronicles echoes of time!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts

In terms of actual DS games,none,but I'm playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon.I did purchase Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon not too long ago,but I'm saving that game for a later date.

X-Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 X-Remnant
Member since 2008 • 781 Posts

Style Savvy's been in my DS since it arrived in the mail.

carter15kd5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 carter15kd5
Member since 2006 • 605 Posts

nothing at the moment because im tryin to beat super paper mario before new super mario bros wii comes out but i have a pretty long list of games i plan on beating soon

mario and luigi parntners and inside bowser

chronno trigger

dragon quest 4 and 5

final fantasy 4

pokemon plantium

and zelda sprit tracks when it comes out =)

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#50 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

I've been trying to get Dragon Quest 4 when ever I can. Also been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days trying to do all the Solo Missions on Multiplayer.