The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 4.0 available)

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

I'm still waiting for somebody to make Freija, Alexandra Roivas, and Pious Augustus that I posted earlier.

Jakor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Jakor1
Member since 2010 • 48 Posts

The version 3.0 is now available. See the first post in this thread to download it.

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

The version 3.0 is now available. See the first post in this thread to download it.

Jakor1

Pfft fine, replace most of the portraits you requested. See if I care. I don't care.

:cry:

Jakor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Jakor1

[QUOTE="Jakor1"]

Pixel-Perfect

Pfft fine, replace most of the portraits you requested. See if I care. I don't care.

:cry:

Well, sorry for that. I still kept some of your images though. Your name is even credited in the help menu. ;)

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Nintendo_Ownes7

Thanks for putting some characters that I requested.

I did notice some mistakes under 3rd Party characters: Aeron, Freia, and John Raimi are all Nintendo Characters.

Aeron is from Pandora's Tower; it was developed by Ganbarion and Nintendo owns the IP.
Freia is from Zangeki no Reginleiv; it was developed by Sandlot and Nintendo owns the IP.
John Raimi is from Geist; It was developed by n-Space and Miyamoto even produced Geist.

Its not that problem but when you update it for 4.0 you could make those changes.

Jakor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jakor1

I did notice some mistakes under 3rd Party characters: Aeron, Freia, and John Raimi are all Nintendo Characters.

Aeron is from Pandora's Tower; it was developed by Ganbarion and Nintendo owns the IP.
Freia is from Zangeki no Reginleiv; it was developed by Sandlot and Nintendo owns the IP.
John Raimi is from Geist; It was developed by n-Space and Miyamoto even produced Geist.

Its not that problem but when you update it for 4.0 you could make those changes.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Well, from what I see on Wikipedia about Ganbarion: "Ganbarion major clients areNAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.andNintendo Co., Ltd", I'm not entirely sure if they are first party or more like second party or something.

Same goes for Sandlot, they made PS2 games and one for Xbox 360.

You're right for Geist I think though. I'll take note of that.

Thanks!

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Nintendo_Ownes7

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

Jakor1

Well, from what I see on Wikipedia about Ganbarion: "Ganbarion major clients areNAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.andNintendo Co., Ltd", I'm not entirely sure if they are first party or more like second party or something.

Thanks!

I'm mainly talking about that Nintendo owns the IP. Nintendo refers to any game they own the IP to as First Party even if the developer of that game is 3rd Party.

Jakor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Jakor1

[QUOTE="Jakor1"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

Thanks!

I'm mainly talking about that Nintendo owns the IP. Nintendo refers to any game they own the IP to as First Party even if the developer of that game is 3rd Party.

I'll ask other people then, and make the changes in future versions if necessary.

slowpokebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 slowpokebro
Member since 2012 • 572 Posts
This looks really cool!
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

[QUOTE="Jakor1"]

Thanks!

Jakor1

I'll ask other people then, and make the changes in future versions if necessary.

I believe Nintendownes is correct.

Jakor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jakor1

This looks really cool!

slowpokebro

Thanks!

I believe Nintendownes is correct.

Pixel-Perfect

Ok, nice to hear. I'll make any corrections that needs to be done for the next version.

SuperVince64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SuperVince64
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Is there a way to change the file type of the file? :D

SuperVince64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SuperVince64
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

"file type of the file" <<< fail

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Give me Midna. And while you are at it, make Ganandorf actually resemble ganandorf, and not a clone of Captain Falcon.

Jakor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Jakor1

The version 4.0 of the Roster Maker is now available!

SuperVince64

You mean the file type of the roster image? If so, yeah you can change it. Just change the extension ".png" to ".jpg" or ".gif".

final_lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 final_lap
Member since 2006 • 388 Posts

I might try this roster maker but can any N-fans tell me which characters should appear in a Smash Bros game by default?

final_lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 final_lap
Member since 2006 • 388 Posts

Ok I click on SSB Roster Maker.exe and it says "Error" "Java Runtime Environment not valid."

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#68 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

The version 4.0 of the Roster Maker is now available!

[QUOTE="SuperVince64"]

Jakor1

You mean the file type of the roster image? If so, yeah you can change it. Just change the extension ".png" to ".jpg" or ".gif".

It's better if you make a new thread instead of bumping this one, which is almost 4 months old.