The Off-Topic Lounge: Gamecube Wiimake Version

This topic is locked from further discussion.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#151 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Bob -- come back when you get a REAL post accomplishment, like 10,000 posts. 4,000 :lol::lol:lol: 'noob'. PS -- I passed stats :)
SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts

Congrats! :)
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

This entire board has me miffed.

The name is horrible. It something I thought was going to be funny, but it screams out half-effort. Then when the irony crosses that you were going for that, I got miffed. Then Bob wrote...

Also, the old thread got too big. It was the tactical RPG of the forum world: most people just couldn't invest the time it takes to read the whole thing.bob_newman

Considering my well-known position of such games added to my playing Grimgrimoire (for the PS2 obviously) and then added to the fact that I introduced myself as stating i read the entire board before posting half a year ago...

On the bright side, I got 5.1 surround yesterday. Which of course I wasted by playing PS2 2D games from Nippon Ichi that are going to be ported to the Wii.

I feel like such a troll, but since it got to -3 degrees with 40 mph wind last night..my car doesn't work and I'm stuck enjoying vacation indoors.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#154 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

On the bright side, I got 5.1 surround yesterday. Which of course I wasted by playing PS2 2D games from Nippon Ichi that are going to be ported to the Wii.

SirSpudly

This could be the best thing posted today lol

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 SirSpudly
[QUOTE="SirSpudly"]

Jaysonguy

This could be the best thing posted today lol

Good, so I can't outdo myself by posting this very well done webcomic.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]I just totally owned people in Call of Duty World at War. I got a record of 34 kills and 4 deaths -- the team deathmatch ended in literally 5 minutes, it was hilarious and I feel special :DHaziqonfire

Is that really good?

What's the usual kind of ratio for those kind of games?

Usually people are like 17 kills 15 deaths or something. I just got lucky, everyone on the opposite team came towards the same entrance and I was the only one on my team there and I killed all of them. They then respawned close by and came to the same entrance where I was so I killed them all again :lol:. I got the dogs (7 kill streak) in the first maybe minute of the match. (if anyone didnt already notice, I feel damn cool and I'm being cocky :) )

Doesn't a whole team (seven people?) coming towards you when you're alone generally mean you're as good as dead in a war?
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 SirSpudly
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Is that really good?

What's the usual kind of ratio for those kind of games?

clicketyclick

Usually people are like 17 kills 15 deaths or something. I just got lucky, everyone on the opposite team came towards the same entrance and I was the only one on my team there and I killed all of them. They then respawned close by and came to the same entrance where I was so I killed them all again :lol:. I got the dogs (7 kill streak) in the first maybe minute of the match. (if anyone didnt already notice, I feel damn cool and I'm being cocky :) )

Doesn't a whole team (seven people?) coming towards you when you're alone generally mean you're as good as dead in a war?

Wii version is only 4Vs4 or 8-man deathmatch. Meaning you stand a pretty good chance of going rogue and living if your skill level is above average.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 clicketyclick
[QUOTE="clicketyclick"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] Usually people are like 17 kills 15 deaths or something. I just got lucky, everyone on the opposite team came towards the same entrance and I was the only one on my team there and I killed all of them. They then respawned close by and came to the same entrance where I was so I killed them all again :lol:. I got the dogs (7 kill streak) in the first maybe minute of the match. (if anyone didnt already notice, I feel damn cool and I'm being cocky :) )SirSpudly

Wii version is only 4Vs4 or 8-man deathmatch. Meaning you stand a pretty good chance of going rogue and living if your skill level is above average.

Ahhh I see. Yes, it certainly is easier to get a high ratio when you're a teamkiller like Haz.:P
link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159 link027
Member since 2008 • 1110 Posts
Well I am quite depressed with today's vc turnout. On the bright side I will probally get Tetris party and I got a $3 colling fan at circut city because they are closiing. I haven't put it on yet so if anyone thinks it will blow up my Wii plese tell me. It was originally $15 so I think it is fairly good.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="SirSpudly"][QUOTE="clicketyclick"] Doesn't a whole team (seven people?) coming towards you when you're alone generally mean you're as good as dead in a war?clicketyclick

Ahhh I see. Yes, it certainly is easier to get a high ratio when you're a teamkiller like Haz.:P

lol I didn't TK -- and I don't have the Wii version
Thecatgun101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Thecatgun101
Member since 2008 • 389 Posts

You guys (and girls?) make me feel like such a noob. Oh, and I have returned to the forum as a level 10! Another thing to remind me of my noob status.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 haziqonfire
Pokemon Song .. but its screamo. ... LMAO
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Jaysonguy

I have a problem with the Jewish faith

All last week Sirius had ABBA week with everything ABBA. Well it stopped this Sunday when "Radio Hanukkah" started

I would have liked the leader of the Jewish people to ask that radio ABBA continue and they be placed on another station.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

All last week Sirius had ABBA week with everything ABBA. Well it stopped this Sunday when "Radio Hanukkah" started

I would have liked the leader of the Jewish people to ask that radio ABBA continue and they be placed on another station.

Jaysonguy
That's how that whole Hitler thing started. You better watch what you say.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

bob_newman

Hitler was not an ABBA fan!!! lol

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

Hitler was not an ABBA fan!!! lol

They never taught you that in school? Hmm...you American's really are sheltered. Hitler was a Dancing Queen!
link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 link027
So I got Tetris Party and I played a bit then I owned Marathon Balance Board Tetris but I don't think there is a world ranking for it.
GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#168 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
Pokemon Song .. but its screamo. ... LMAOHaziqonfire
Oh yeah, I have messed up Nintendo songs too.
C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 C-Lee
Member since 2008 • 5838 Posts
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Pokemon Song .. but its screamo. ... LMAO

Thats amazing
link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 link027
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Pokemon Song .. but its screamo. ... LMAOGamerBoy53
Oh yeah, I have messed up Nintendo songs too.

The Pokemon is kinda creepy with the MIDI and screaming and all. The other song is great but the charecters all look weird.
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 clicketyclick

Jaysonguy
You think Moses can rise from the grave? Now I think you've got judaism and christianity confused.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#173 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

Has anyone beaten mega man 9! Its killing me. I gave up. i couldnt beat Dr. Wily, but i have the rest of the christmas break to do it.

The dumb thing is that now i turned it off i have to do the whole castle all over again, and not just start on stage 4. Good thing each stage took me more than an hour because now i have memorized them all and can probably do them all very fast.

My plan is to buy like 10 energizer thingy's and save them until Dr. Wily. He's going down

JordanElek

Once you figure out which weapon beats each boss, including the Wily bosses, it's pretty much a piece of cake. You'll want a bunch of E tanks and an M tank regardless, though, unless you use a FAQ (which would take half the satisfaction out of it), so that you can use trial and error without dying too soon. I actually wrote each boss's bane on a sticky note so that I wouldn't have to remember them all. It made a second playthrough pretty easy.

I did it. I had to play the whole castle again, but before i went i bought like 6 energizers so when i made it to Wily i creamed him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 19061980
Member since 2005 • 961 Posts

Hi, I consider myself a regular on these boards but I'd like to introduce myself properly. My username is wierd so if you havn't read my sig yet, call me Edman, but my real name is Ed Sibley. I am sixteen and I live in Sussex, England. My main console is the Wii, I have an Xbox 360 and intend to get a PS3 by June-July next year.

I do target rifle shooting on the Sussex team and am particularly happy tonight because I was just awarded my first gold medal as my club team won the summer league this year.

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 alexh_99

Hi, I consider myself a regular on these boards but I'd like to introduce myself properly. My username is wierd so if you havn't read my sig yet, call me Edman, but my real name is Ed Sibley. I am sixteen and I live in Sussex, England. My main console is the Wii, I have an Xbox 360 and intend to get a PS3 by June-July next year.

I do target rifle shooting on the Sussex team and am particularly happy tonight because I was just awarded my first gold medal as my club team won the summer league this year.

why did you chose that as your username?
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 bob_newman

You can't see your sig because it's too dark. Change the colour from black to something else.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 alexh_99
[QUOTE="19061980"]

bob_newman
You can't see your sig because it's too dark. Change the colour from black to something else.

Maybe you should get glasses :P
GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 GamerBoy53
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="19061980"]

alexh_99

I agree:P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 19061980
Member since 2005 • 961 Posts

why did you chose that as your username?alexh_99

You can't see your sig because it's too dark. Change the colour from black to something else.bob_newman

Alex; When I created my account I thought I would be excluded from some stuff because I was too young, then when it came to making up a username, for some reason i chose to put my fake birthday in there. I think I was like 12 at the time.

Bob; Will do, one sec.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 bob_newman
[QUOTE="GamerBoy53"][QUOTE="alexh_99"][QUOTE="bob_newman"] You can't see your sig because it's too dark. Change the colour from black to something else.

I agree:P.

I'm just trying to help. I can see it if I get closer (I'm about 2 feet from the screen), but most people are just going to glance by it and not see it.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 bob_newman
So I already bought my gf a present, but I was thinking I should get something smaller as well, perhaps for the stocking. Any suggestions? $30 or less would be best.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 alexh_99
So I already bought my gf a present, but I was thinking I should get something smaller as well, perhaps for the stocking. Any suggestions? $30 or less would be best.bob_newman
chocolate. and what did you get her?
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"]So I already bought my gf a present, but I was thinking I should get something smaller as well, perhaps for the stocking. Any suggestions? $30 or less would be best.alexh_99

No I already have chocolate for the stocking. I need something else.
_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

[QUOTE="alexh_99"][QUOTE="bob_newman"]So I already bought my gf a present, but I was thinking I should get something smaller as well, perhaps for the stocking. Any suggestions? $30 or less would be best.bob_newman

Hmm. Last year I bought my girlfriend condoms, alcohol and a Futurama DVD. While it did lead to some very fun and intimate holiday times, I'm not sure if I'm a good person to listen to for holiday girlfriend gift giving.

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 alexh_99

[QUOTE="alexh_99"][QUOTE="bob_newman"]So I already bought my gf a present, but I was thinking I should get something smaller as well, perhaps for the stocking. Any suggestions? $30 or less would be best.bob_newman

Look Here for some ideas.

- Handbags

- Health Spa Gift Certificate

- Perfume & Fragrances

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 bob_newman

[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="alexh_99"] chocolate. and what did you get her?alexh_99

- Handbags

- Perfume & Fragrances

Yeah I've tried looking at some of those sites. Problem is, she doesn't need a handbag, she hates perfume (so do I), and someone gave her a spa gift certificate once and she didn't end up using it. I'm thinking maybe Lego Indiana Jones, because she loves Indy. It's more than $30 though. :( Maybe it's time to just bite the bullet and get it anyway.
Ultamite-Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Ultamite-Ninja
Member since 2007 • 1109 Posts
[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

[QUOTE="bob_newman"] No I already have chocolate for the stocking. I need something else.bob_newman

- Handbags

- Perfume & Fragrances

Yeah I've tried looking at some of those sites. Problem is, she doesn't need a handbag, she hates perfume (so do I), and someone gave her a spa gift certificate once and she didn't end up using it. I'm thinking maybe Lego Indiana Jones, because she loves Indy. It's more than $30 though. :( Maybe it's time to just bite the bullet and get it anyway.

I think it would hurt to bite a bullet :P

Hi everyone. How's it going?

Hey Bob, if she likes Indy get her Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I think thats what it's called).

Ultamite-Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Ultamite-Ninja
Member since 2007 • 1109 Posts
Sorry to have to leave so quickly, but I just noticed the time and I need to go shower and eat dinner. Later.
GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 GamerBoy53
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="alexh_99"]

- Handbags

- Perfume & Fragrances

Ultamite-Ninja

Hey Bob, if she likes Indy get her Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I think thats what it's called).

Be warned. Half the concept is about aliens.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 bob_newman
[QUOTE="bob_newman"][QUOTE="alexh_99"]

- Handbags

- Perfume & Fragrances

Ultamite-Ninja

I think it would hurt to bite a bullet :P

Hi everyone. How's it going?

We hated that movie. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts

[QUOTE="alexh_99"] why did you chose that as your username?19061980

You can't see your sig because it's too dark. Change the colour from black to something else.bob_newman

Alex; When I created my account I thought I would be excluded from some stuff because I was too young, then when it came to making up a username, for some reason i chose to put my fake birthday in there. I think I was like 12 at the time.

Bob; Will do, one sec.

*Whispers so Gabu and Jordan can't hear*

You probably shouldn't say you lied about your birthday openly like that. I'm not sure of the consequenses, but I doubt it's anything good.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 clicketyclick
Yaaaay! I just got Animal Crossing in the mail! Finally! Wow, my package from the US took the same amount of time to ship to me as the package from the Toys R US store in the same city as me... :?
*Whispers so Gabu and Jordan can't hear*

You probably shouldn't say you lied about your birthday openly like that. I'm not sure of the consequenses, but I doubt it's anything good.

AdRock92
Oh no, I heard that Gabu and Jordan know how to read...:o
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Jaysonguy

Oh no, I heard that Gabu and Jordan know how to read...:oclicketyclick

I've been moderated by both of them before

I wouldn't be too sure they know how to read

neener neener neener lol

:P

link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 link027
Jason are you trolling??
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Jaysonguy

Jason are you trolling??link027

Nah, they know I'm kidding

I have a lot of respect for the people who take time out of their day to let this place run well

link027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 link027

[QUOTE="link027"]Jason are you trolling??Jaysonguy

Nah, they know I'm kidding

I have a lot of respect for the people who take time out of their day to let this place run well

I am kidding too what a coincidence
AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts

[QUOTE="clicketyclick"] Oh no, I heard that Gabu and Jordan know how to read...:oJaysonguy

I've been moderated by both of them before

I wouldn't be too sure they know how to read

neener neener neener lol

:P

I was thinking of saying something like that, but I'm not that mean LOL.
Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#198 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

@Haz

it's because the Wings are solid team. It's alright if you hate them though. But look at it this way. If you're city did indeed have a football team, be thankful it's not he DETROIT LIONS!!!! God, are they awful.

@Bison

The Canadians are the best franchise in sports history due to two words....

PATRICK ROY

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Jaysonguy

1. You don't

2. You don't

3. My girlfriend. Sure, other girls have some things that are nice on them but overall they're always lacking in some department.