The most physical console ...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jimmy_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Jimmy_Frank
Member since 2006 • 262 Posts

So I was just playing wii baseball against my girlfriend and i seriously think i might have just popped my shoulder trying to get homerun. Luckily this happened before while playing real baseball so i knew how to pop it back in. BUT MAN THIS CONSOLE IS PHYSICAL! IT HURTS SOOO GOOD!

So i havent seen a thread like this in a while, Whats your injuries from the wii?

v3n0m111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 v3n0m111
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
No injuries. BTW swinging harder doesnt get you a homerun lol, its all about timing.
Jimmy_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jimmy_Frank

it just feels right to swing harder.

people that just flick their wrist or something i think arent getting the full experience of the wii.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
So true; it just feels good to swing with all of your might. I can't wait until a real Baseball Sim comes out.
tengen23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 tengen23
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
I never had any injuries, but after playing Wii Sports for hours for a few days in a row after getting it, my arms were pretty sore. I agree, flicking the remote is lame, you only get the full experience by moving like you are playing the real game!
Avatar image for The_Last_Jedi33
The_Last_Jedi33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 The_Last_Jedi33
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts
The worst thing to ever happen to me so far, is sore shoulders and some muscle cramps. I mean, I'm a high school wrestler, football player, and baseball player, and I know I'm not out of shape, but I would have to agree. This thing can get pretty physical sometimes!
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
it's actually better doing a flick of the wrist rather than swinging like crazy lol
Warfust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#8 Warfust
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts
I never had any injuries, but after playing Wii Sports for hours for a few days in a row after getting it, my arms were pretty sore. I agree, flicking the remote is lame, you only get the full experience by moving like you are playing the real game!tengen23
I agree, though I have to be careful not to get lazy and fall back on small movements. lol
Yunask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Yunask
Member since 2004 • 826 Posts

wii sports is 283572 times funner if you actually act out the actios....within reason of course

dont let go of the wiimote!

greenneil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 greenneil4
Member since 2005 • 2041 Posts
I like the wii because I get injured a lot by doing it
Jimmy_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jimmy_Frank

the funny thing is when I hit my hand with the wiimote in it on something like a chair when playing tennis, i check if the remote still works and then my hand. ha

hecklemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hecklemonkey
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts
I was playing RRR with a friend in the 2p simultaneous games, and we were really pushing each other around to interfere.....that got pretty physical...other than that, while it's more physical that other consoles, I wouldn't call it all that physical or demanding in general.