sign here if you think GS is unfair when rating wii games....(poll)

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

00bomberman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 00bomberman00
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

yeh i know they give them rubbish ratings.

Someone send me a banner i beg you

flintgijoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 flintgijoe
Member since 2004 • 1954 Posts

SMG-9.5

All this stuff about GS being biased is completely baseless. You here the Playstation fans, Xbox fans, and Nintendo fans all complain about "teh biased" from time to time. I think the reality is that a lot of Wii games don't compare well against PC, Xbox360, and PS3 games. When an awesome Wii game comes down the pipes, Gamespot gives it it's props.

weazur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 weazur
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

SMG-9.5

All this stuff about GS being biased is completely baseless. You here the Playstation fans, Xbox fans, and Nintendo fans all complain about "teh biased" from time to time. I think the reality is that a lot of Wii games don't compare well against PC, Xbox360, and PS3 games. When an awesome Wii game comes down the pipes, Gamespot gives it it's props.

flintgijoe

They only gave it 9.5 because graphics are great

weazur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 weazur
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

Nah, they're just graphics whores ....that's why SMG got a 9.5 (because the graphics are good)

Think about it....crysis:9.5 Gears: 9.6, Bioshock, 9.5, Halo 3: 9.5
While I agree with the bioshock and gears score....crysis and halo are totally just blah

weazur

Add assasin's creed to the mix: 9.0??? WTH? That's 20% off the other reviews

fohammer67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 fohammer67
Member since 2007 • 204 Posts

lol

*kevin pereira clap*

personnaly i think if you are actually going to worry about a number to tell you how good a game is you dont know much about self knowledge, if u wud actually play different games youd find some games youd actually like.

it is just a number. and bsides if u dont like it here go sumwhere else, they do seem tuff on non xbox games tho :P

clarkeyboy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 clarkeyboy21
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts

why? here are a couple of reasons, they wait for like a month to review some of them,multiplatform games geta lower score on the wii than the ps3/360, they review ps3/360 games first, other sites give good scores while GS gives them a lower score. Crap reviewers review wii games like lv 10 users...

Dont come with that crap that "is someone's opinion", I know that but it makes tha game look bad when most of the times its not.

chelosera91

If you think they're Inaccurate then venture out of GameSpot or make a review of your own. I would trust the people at GS as they do it as their job.

guisepppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 guisepppe
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
[QUOTE="flintgijoe"]

SMG-9.5

weazur

They only gave it 9.5 because graphics are great

Yes I'm sure they think it's a complete waste of time to actually play, all other components of the game must be completely worthless.

chelosera91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 chelosera91
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts
wow, I left for school and I like that most people agree with me
TheMysticHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheMysticHorse
Member since 2006 • 580 Posts

Not at all. I think they are by far the most accurate website for game reviews, and don't just score and review to please fans. They score games high that really use the Wii to its fullest, both in its power and controls, instead of just throwing out high scores to half-baked efforts that use the controller in a really gimmicky way or feel like Gamecube games. Super Mario Galaxy and Zack And Wiki, if anything, reveal how lousy and lazy some of the games on Wii have been so far.

santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 santanablu3
Member since 2007 • 1467 Posts
don't get me wrong but i do kind of think that game-spot is correct with most of ratings because most of thedevs are not using the full potential to make the game better. (i still prefer IGN though(gamespot just has the cool and awsome forums and video stuff))
Avatar image for YusukeUnleashed
YusukeUnleashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 YusukeUnleashed
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts
I have no respect for GS anymore when it comes to wii reviews. Their XBox fan boys that have halo blankies on thier bed:shock:
ChazRashburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ChazRashburn
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts

i find it quiet funny that the Nintendo fanboys are **** because their consol isnt as good as the 360. And the consiracy theories are just lame "GS is getting paid some extra money" haha very funny!

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#64 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

Nah, they're just graphics whores ....that's why SMG got a 9.5 (because the graphics are good)

While I agree with the bioshock and gears score....crysis and halo are totally just blah

weazur

I have to agree here. I like Ign and Xplay better because they do value gameplay over graphics. Some maynot like Xplay but they have given several Wii games 4/5 (Cooking Mama, Rayman Raving Rabbids, SSX Blur, Madden 07, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, True Swing Golf, RE4:Wii edition...)

I mean GS was the only site that gave Twightlight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 something below an 8 and the fact that they gave SMG such a high score, blew my mind. I figured they'd complain about it not being in HD or not having online multiplayer or something like that.

Rule #1 Gameplay over graphics. A game can look great but play like crap. Lair anyone? Ya hear that Gamespot, get out of Sony's pocket or stop being Xbots and start focusing on what's really important in games.

ChazRashburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ChazRashburn
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts

you do realize they gave lair a 4.5right?

Arc2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Arc2012
Member since 2007 • 1535 Posts

I do think that GS doesn't do a great job, but they aren't terrible. My problem is that they aren't consistent. It goes all ways. Examples?

Zelda TP: as far as I'm concerned, that review was spot on. Other sites let the hype of the game get to them. GS gave an honest review which was completely logical.

WarioWare: 9.1? are you kidding me. I just don't understand this rating at all. Way to high in my opinion. They didn't seem to rate it at all in the same way as other Wii games. FE and SPM were downrated because of their gamecube presentation, and FE was taken down significantly.

Fire Emblem: Speaking of FE, it seems like they took this game completely out of context. It's a sequel, it was originally designed for gamecube, and it's greatness (at least as I understand it) is in its keeping its traditional gameplay. The review didn't seem to take a lot of things into account. If a game is for a specific crowd, I feel you should rate it as such.

I understand that this is a Wii game, and therefore it should be easy/family friendly/Mii filled/pointer oriented... but, No, actually, it doesn't. The Wii is for all kinds of games and all kinds of gamers. THAT is its appeal. Not what it seems like GS reviews the games on, though.

A lot of reviews are pretty good. I just hope it spurs developers to make even better games, but I doubt that since a review means little compared to the almighty dollar.

Edit: Sorry, this is long, but I'm going to make it a bit longer. As an aside, just go read the review for Assassins Creed and count the number of times they call it beautiful or amazing looking and don't talk about the game play.

TheMysticHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TheMysticHorse
Member since 2006 • 580 Posts
If anything, the fact Lair got a 4.5 despite having amazing visuals proves all these theories of gamespot graphical whorism to be fantasy.
bobdood99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 bobdood99
Member since 2007 • 1862 Posts
yeah totally. Gamespot keeps talkin about how many ps3s are selling but never say anything about the wii.just because its the best system and they dont want it to be.ign always has better scores so i dont trust gamespot that much anymore.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Who cares if they do this for a living also?, doesn't mean there always right.Glitch321

It makes a huge difference that they do this professionally. Not only do they have vast experience with games in general, but they also have specific guidelines and priorities when writing reviews. They don't just write about whatever they feel like; they're supposed to be looking for objective aspects of a game and reporting them to us. They also have their work reviewed before its finalized to check for facts and other things. That's all a part of the professional review process, which is much different from a review you or I might write.

guisepppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 guisepppe
[QUOTE="weazur"]

kbaily

I have to agree here. I like Ign and Xplay better because they do value gameplay over graphics. Some maynot like Xplay but they have given several Wii games 4/5 (Cooking Mama, Rayman Raving Rabbids, SSX Blur, Madden 07, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, True Swing Golf, RE4:Wii edition...)

I mean GS was the only site that gave Twightlight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 something below an 8 and the fact that they gave SMG such a high score, blew my mind. I figured they'd complain about it not being in HD or not having online multiplayer or something like that.

Rule #1 Gameplay over graphics. A game can look great but play like crap. Lair anyone? Ya hear that Gamespot, get out of Sony's pocket or stop being Xbots and start focusing on what's really important in games.

So the fact that they don't give most Wii games a high score (like Xplay), makes them unfair? That just doesn't make sense in any way, shape, size or form.

Both TP and MP3 got a score above 8.

Yeah, that's true and probably why GS gave it a 4.5.

Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#71 Caybrown
Member since 2004 • 3722 Posts
Hate to say it but its true.....I know we shouldn't care but some people come to see reviews and because of Gamespot's low score, people decide not to play them....But i don't care what they say really but i still think its not a very good score for most games...Just remember Gamespot's score is almost always lower than Ign's.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
While I do think the review for Fire Embelem is dumb, overall I dont think GS is biased against Wii. And it would be a better move and put the topic in System Wars.
GeneralXiahou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GeneralXiahou
Member since 2006 • 101 Posts
it is unfair and most of the games they review most likely deserve another 5 or 10 points. and they also need to review them in a more timley manner
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#75 Caybrown
Member since 2004 • 3722 Posts
While I do think the review for Fire Embelem is dumb, overall I dont think GS is biased against Wii. And it would be a better move and put the topic in System Wars.bobcheeseball
I agree with you about the Fire Emblem Review..
l8bitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 l8bitz
Member since 2004 • 3251 Posts
Nah I don't think so. It's their OPINON. You can't say that its wrong unless your a tool. The only thing that makes it wrong to me is if they are somehow paid to say something is better than another.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#77 Arkthemaniac
Member since 2007 • 1237 Posts

First off, I love the Wii. It's the only system I play nowadays.

However, a vast majority of the games for it are bad. Twilight Princess was fun, but the combat was stupid. Since thats a major element of the game, they knocked it down a peg. It's like that for most games on the Wii. The controls are lame.

The only instance where I was angry by a lowballed review was MP3. That game deserved at least a 9, hands down. Oher than that, most games get bad reviews because they are bad games, like Bleach and Escape From Bug Island. Look at Lair and Jericho. Those games got bad reviews because they were somewhat bad games. The thing is that more games come out for the 360 than the Wii, so there's a greater chance that the games are good.

chelosera91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 chelosera91
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts

i find it quiet funny that the Nintendo fanboys are **** because their consol isnt as good as the 360. And the consiracy theories are just lame "GS is getting paid some extra money" haha very funny!

ChazRashburn

WTF is a 360 fan doing here? 360 board is that way -------->

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts
Well for starters I believe that GS compares the Wii games to 360 and PS3 games (correct me if I'm wrong) and since Wii is underpowered compared to those two they're automatically going to start handing out lower scores to the Wii. That and GS seems to play a lot into the hype and lets people hear what they want to hear. Take Assassin's Creed for example. IGN gave it a 7.7 and said that the game was overhyped. GS ends up giving it a 9.0 and the two reviews seem to contridict each other quite a bit. IGN said voice acting wasn't good, but GS said it was fantastic. IGN said the story's plot was ruined by throwing out the twist in the first 10 minutes of the game and GS says it was a great story. IGN was also talking about how the AI could've been a lot better and I don't remember GS even really mentioning it. Well back to biased Wii games, take SMG and Halo 3 for example. Halo 3 was THE most hyped game, probably ever, and GS gave it a 9.5. I agree that's a fair score, but SMG which was better (imo) got the exact same score. I know GS only rates in .5 increments and I don't really think any game out deserves a 10, but their rating is saying that Halo 3 and SMG were both as good as each other (as well as a few more games that have been released lately). I'm not sure if it's more biased opinions or if it's just that their rating system isn't as fair as it used to be, but either way Wii games seem to get graded more harshly than the other console's games.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#80 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

take SMG and Halo 3 for example. Halo 3 was THE most hyped game, probably ever, and GS gave it a 9.5. I agree that's a fair score, but SMG which was better (imo) got the exact same score. I know GS only rates in .5 increments and I don't really think any game out deserves a 10, but their rating is saying that Halo 3 and SMG were both as good as each other (as well as a few more games that have been released lately).Ospov

That's not really what they're saying. If you read GS's FAQ on their review system, they say that the bar is being raised every day, so that a game that gets a 9.5 today is actually better than a game that got a 9.5 yesterday. They have to do this because otherwise games would quickly start exceeding the 10-point scale (i.e. if Halo 3 is better than a 9.0 game, then it receives a 9.5. If Galaxy is better than Halo, then it receives a 10. What happens when a game comes along that's better than Galaxy? See the problem there?).

NyJeo723

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#81 NyJeo723
Member since 2005 • 4855 Posts
Some reviews are questionable.

Like Metriod Prime 3 and Mecury Meltdown both getting 8.5.....
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#82 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
I think gamespot loves the 360 a little bit too much. The 360 reviews come so fast while the WII reviews take atleast a week.
supreuph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 supreuph
Member since 2007 • 654 Posts

This conversation is getting really old. There are 3 main points I would like to make.

(1) Gamespot reviewers are not biased toward 360 or PS3. They are biased toward different aspects of games. The visual content in a game weighs heavier in their minds than it does in the reviews of most other websites. This is a fact. They nit-pik at tiny details, expecting a game to be a perfect experience. This is a fact. Knowing this about them, their bias toward visuals and online compatibility amounts to nothing more than personal preference. IGN has a tendency to give you an idea of what the overall gaming experience feels like regardless of some negatives that aren't obvious to the average gamer. Their reviewing style is more beneficial to wii owners, because gameplay and overall fun is more important to us than visuals or online options. Plainly stated: Different preferences in what they like. What you could argure is their attention to detail. i.e., how important is voice acting in Zelda when the gaming experience is outstanding? To most people, not important at all. To gamespot, the lack of it was significant enough to deduct from the score. Understanding that what they look for in games is not primarily what we as wii owners look for in games should be enough for us to stop having this conversation. Can you argue with you friend for not liking a great bowl of pasta when what he really likes is hamburgers and fries?

(2) Let's not sit here and pretend that wii games get the greatest amount of attention or hard work on the visual end. Mario Galaxy proved that impressive visuals are possible on wii. It also proved that everyone else has been slacking to various extents. Regardless of how happy we've been with our wii experience, we've all witnessed ported over games with choppy visuals or ridiculously inconsistent controls. And with mini-games being so popular on this console, there's starting to be a build up of repetitive content on the wii similar to the repetitive crapload of FPS on 360. So originality and creativite have to become more of a factor in their reviews or else everything would be considered good. And if you've checked the ratings on some of those games on the 360 boards, their whining about scores for their games too. All this to say that basically, developers have been getting away with half-assing it for a whole year. Instead of defending that, let's ask them to step it up a bit. They might not want to spend the money or time to make their games look like Mario Galaxy, but that doesn't mean they can't or that it wouldn't be worth it. But if we consumers continue to suck up their half-assed efforts and BS ports, then we're saying that top-notch potential isn't important to us either. We just want something to play.

(3) What we're really saying here is that we want the wii to have an awesome library so that we have some venom to spit in the face of the nay-sayers. And honestly, a little vindication would do us good since apparently we're all between the ages of 5 and 15 and don't know what good gaming is since we don't all own a 360 or PS3. But these reviews aren't going to shut up the wii haters. You've probably noticed the nay-sayers not being intensely impressed with Mario Galaxy's score. They'll just blow it off as "ok, that's one good game the system's got." There will honestly be nothing we can do to make someone else appreciate what the wii brings to gaming if they are closed minded idiots. And we honestly shouldn't try.

So yes, The 9.5 on Mario Galaxy felt great because it deserved a 9.5. It stepped up on all levels and delivered in ways other games hadn't. That's one way to look at it. You could also say that the wii has had 2 9.5 games (Zelda, Metroid) and that Mario is a 10+. Either way, there's some terrible inconsistency in the quality of games we're getting, and it's mostly due to a lack of good content from the third party publishers. Nintendo is always going to take care of home. But the rest of these guys are plugging the pipelines with 2nd and 3rd rate garbage and we're bagging on gamespot for calling a spade a spade.

Plus, the bias does give me a general idea of what to buy. I know that if a game scores 7.0-7.5 and up from GS, it's worth buying. A similar range for IGN would be 7.5-8.0 and up. And as plenty have noted, it's not like these scores stop the games from selling. Mario Party 8 and Wii Play have been Nintendo's biggest movers this year. The only reason these scores matter is for us the tell the others to shove it, and that's the same attitude that makes those guys fanboys. And we're not fanboys...are we?

nomadph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 nomadph
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts

they had to score it 9.5...it'll be TOO obvious that they're xbox360 zombies if they didn't...all other sites before that review gave it too high markings and reviews...

Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#85 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

I feel that some people are taking Gamespot's reviews on Wii games a little too seriously these days. The fact is that they are what they are and nothing's going to change that. The point of any review is to point out your overall opinion of a game in general. Sure, Gamespot's reviews are also intended to be more professional (being more detailed about a game in all aspects, etc.), but at the end of the day, there's always going to be a matter of personal preference into the issue. You can talk about gameplay and production values all you want to, but regardless ofhow some games may feel to some or even most people, there are games that you're just not going to like and vice versa. That's just human nature going to work, and it will happen to even the most dependable reviews.

I suppose the question here should be if I feel that some ofGS' reviews have been a matter of someone just not being able to enjoy a game? To a degree, probably, but not anymore than any other professional review out there. I don't think the standards have been that much different to those of any other game for any other console. If a game is getting knocks, it's likely because the game isn't all that it could have been. And with all of the PS2 ports and half-baked games the Wii has seen in its early life, I don't think it's hard to say that a lot of games for the system haven't made the most of its potential. The hype and demand of the Wii has encouraged more developers to make games for the system. The downside to this is that most games have been made too quickly for the sake of either cashing in or trying to hard to make a bit hit that could become a franchise to cash off of for years to come.

All of this said, a review is also only used to inform a potential buyer and little more. If there are particular issues that you don't have a problem with or if you feel that there are areas in the review that you don't agree with, just ignore parts of that review or even the whole thing. Once again, even if a review (or even 100 review...) say something about a game, that doesn't mean it's an absolute thing. If you're able to seperate fact from fiction and overlook certain aspects, you should still be able to make your own decision whether or not a game is for you. I, for one, will not allow any review to change how I feel about a certain game, unless there are things that really jump out at me that I was previously unaware of. That's not always a negative thing, either. For example, before reading reviews of Zack & Wiki, I had thought almost nothing about the game. After reading multiple reviews, it has become a game I'm really looking forward to getting.

This is just my take on the whole thing. If you want, just call it my review on GS' reviews of late. :P

1wog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 1wog1
Member since 2007 • 166 Posts
Well if your upset about the way Gamespot rates wii games you should go to a different website, Gamespot are trying there best, and not everyone can have the same oppinion ok mate.
nomadph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 nomadph

all these argument about gamespot just giving their "opinion", and that the mass public will have their "own" opinion as well so don't be angry at GS, is total bull.

a LOT of people notice that GS hates wii games (and love xbox360) because they are the only reviewer (from the list of well known review sites) different from all other well known review sites that gives consistent low scores/bad reviews to good/great games.

a review is different from a _biased_ comment on a game.

(btw, add mii to fire emblem? wtf??? why don't they make a screenshot option in that game and put it in photo channel as well? pfft...)

redfield_137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 redfield_137
Member since 2005 • 2269 Posts
I think they want to uphold a reputation as a 'hard marker' and generally wait until other sites have posted reviews so that they can give it a lower score than the average of the other sites combined. They do seem to be pretty harsh on Wii games however.
da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#89 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
Gamespot hates Nintendo for some reason. They, like many people nowadsys only care about graphics. If the game doesn't have good graphics, then it isn't going to get a 10.Sadly, i know a lot of people who only play games that have good graphics, instead of only playing games that are fun. Nintendo makes fun games. No one can deny that, They have been doing this for over 20 years. Other conconsole come and go, but Nintendo is always right there. People say that Nintendo isn't a hardcore gaming system. I beg to differ. I am the only one of my friends that has a wii. Everyone else has a 360. I'm sorry, i get bored playing the same games over and over. Especially if the only thing that really inproves is the graphics. 360 may have more FPS, more RPG, more Adventure games, but how many of them really are that good? How many of them are you really going to play? Even Halo 3, a game that 360 had been waiting 2 years for, can't over power nintendo for very long. 1 month. then Nintendo is back to topping sales charts. I have nothing againist the other systems, but there is more toa game then graphics, the fun aspect. There was a huge difference between MP3 and MP2, the wii controls make FPS just awesome, more intense. After playing Halo 2and 3, what differnce....can anyone say graphics.
heagsthegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 heagsthegamer
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
i completely agree. metriod prime definitley did not deserve an 8.5 and its this type of amateur reviewing that is giving me the gripes when observing the wii section of this site! ummmmmm if you had any kind weightedmass between your two ears it wud havebeen given ahigher score then that.im surprised they even gave SMG an 9.5, im not use to seeing gold medals on worthycleangames that come out on the wii. im use to seeing them on grahically juiced up games on horse powered systems. Please bring back some credibilty to your reviewing system because im sure theres alot of like minded gamers out there that share my opinion. ign ign
guisepppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 guisepppe
The level of fanboyism in this thread is unbelievable. If anything you people should be thankful that GameSpot has such a high standard when it comes to their reviews, and that goes for all platforms, not just the Wii.
nomadph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 nomadph

The level of fanboyism in this thread is unbelievable. If anything you people should be thankful that GameSpot has such a high standard when it comes to their reviews, and that goes for all platforms, not just the Wii.guisepppe

define "standard".

heck, define "review" as opposed to "opinion".

HardCX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 HardCX
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

For those people defending GS or any kind of biased review remember that a reviewer is supposed to review games unbiasedly .

Because as everyone is aware a majority of people make game buying decisions based on high or low reviews, and when

bad reviews are thrown around carelessly people just assume those low reviewed games are crap which affects sales.

When money is involved in the equation its entirely possible that money gets thrown around to give good or bad reviews when

publishers or developers know it affects game sales......

mgs_maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 430

#94 mgs_maniac
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
Yes.....Who would think Radiant Dawn Would get a 6!! Zelda 8.8,Metroid 8.5 etc
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
Not just Wii the DS has seen reviews were clearly they had not delved deep enough into the game because points were deducted for things which were in the game, I think it all boils down to graphics though because last gen Nintendos sexiest games got GOTY's and great scores. A lot of gamers seem to base a games quality on its visuals now, hopefully that will calm down as we get further into this gen.