Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 344 Posts

Hi y’all I’m still pretty new to the Switch world but here’s what I have please rate it. I just started this system at the end of December 2019.

System: Nintendo Switch Lite Turquoise

Games Physical:

Pokémon Sword

Civilization VI

Megaman 11

The Legend Of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Games Digital:

Animal Crossing New Horizons

Super Mario Odyssey

Farming Simulator 20

Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

Diablo 3 Eternal Collection

Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

R.B.I. Baseball 20

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Paper Mario The Origami King

Crysis Remastered

Luigi's Mansion 3

Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Minecraft

Bayonetta

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

I only got two games from your list :P . But it's a good start I would give it 8/10.

Might I suggest more great switch games - Bayonetta 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Kart 8, Celeste, Splatoon 2, + Astral Chain.

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 344 Posts

@realistic44: Super Mario Odyssey is on my list of titles to look at. I am also really looking at getting Animal Crossing since I once had it for the DS. I only have a Lite so

I don’t know how many titles will actually work good on a Lite.

teronhexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By teronhexi
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

After using the Switch Lite for a week, I must admit that it's not the most suitable option for RPG games that require in-game reading. My eyes were strained while reading text in Octopath 2, and the battery life is average, with low volume. However, if you plan on playing first-party games like Super Mario Deluxe and Kirby and the Forgotten Land, the Switch Lite's compact size and weight make it an ideal device, even if you're lying down.

To summarize, the Switch Lite is an excellent device to complement your v1, v2, or OLED model. However, if you have great eyesight, physical limitations, prefer games with minimal text, TV or desktop mode are not options, exclusively play in handheld while requiring portability, understands and accepts its drawbacks, notably not being able to detach its joycons, on a tight budget, then the Switch Lite could be your primary device.

Ideally, having both models is best, especially if the Switch is your only gaming machine, but in reality, most people would prefer a single device with the least number of drawbacks. In this case, the OLED model or the "more" budget friendly V2 are likely the better choices for most, unless you have extra funds to spare or don't value money.