Problem with my self-destructing Wii!! OMG MUST READ, HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BrotherGamer
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts

OMG, so I was surfing naked lady pictures on the world wide web, i finish and turn off the boob tube. So the next day my mama turns on the boob tube, and sees all these crazy, dirty old pictures of all these babes and stuff. She broke my Wii and told me that since I'm 33 years old I should move out and try to find a real woman. I love my wii and all the cool naked lady pictures I can download onto it. It has helped me to cope with life ever since I dropped out of High School 15 years ago. Maybe a mistake, but at least I feel like I am going somewhere when I make massive collections of naked ladies and poop. Tell me if im wrong but I think i have accomplished alot and the my mama breaking my Wii over such a silly dirty little thing...well it has got me to thinking about my life, and that sleeping in my mama's closet just aint right no more.

Please nice fellows, give me some sound advice? (PS dont say, "Go kill yourself" or "go hang yourself in your mama's closet" or "go steal your mama's car and drive it off a bridge" or "drink alot of cleaning products, they look delicious!" or "You suck at life, go grab a PS3 that is plugged in and jump into a swimming pool with it") Trust me I have tried all of the above and none of them help to make my life happier. THanks guys, you are my real friends.

lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
Wow seriously dude your messed up.
BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrotherGamer
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts

Wow seriously dude your messed up.lzorro

thank you for supporting me. Thanks for being such a swell dude. I JUST WANT A WII....WAAAH!

uglyduck-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 uglyduck-uk
Member since 2003 • 6816 Posts
This is off topic here and should really be in your blog.