Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-5f2a4f5973528
Member since 2019 • 32 Posts

Hi all, been a while really.

I have an important question that's been driving me crazy regarding Mario Maker 2. I have about 10 levels uploaded and five drafts (two of which I spent hours on), all of which were saved to my Coursebot. I came back about a week later, made a simple level using the new content and posted it, but when I checked into coursebot, ALL of my previous designs had been eliminated :(. I know they occasionally delete levels, but do they also delete drafts and stuff on personal Coursebots? And all of my posted levels are still there... it's just that their "file" (whatever you call that thingy) doesn't appear in my Coursebot. I am definitely on the same account, but this has happened to me twice with MM2 now. Any ideas?

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#2 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

@brianvansmith: I haven't had this happen, although I only just recently began creating levels on my own. So far, they've always been there when I go back. I don't see why a draft that you were working on, or anything downloaded to your personal Coursebot would be deleted.

My online account is expired currently, and I can still go in and play the levels that I had downloaded a few months ago with no problem. I have no idea.

yuktaondi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 yuktaondi
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

I’m looking for good and creative versions of maps that are similar in style to the maps of their respective games. All of the top maps are weird puzzle maps or stuff that is super gimmicky. Any suggestions?