Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii Exclusive? (RUMOR)

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 cayne_phoenix
Member since 2002 • 2440 Posts
a definite bogus news since you can see a pattern that the Kingdom Hearts series has been a ps2 exclusive game since it

came out!!

i know your thinking that the Chain of Memories came out on Nintendo GBA (only to boost sales for that system), but later they did come with a full-blown 3D remake of this game on the PS2, again pushing the entire Kingdom Hearts series back onto the PS2.

if anything, the game will come out on a PS3 exclusively, rather than a Wii.

id bet anything on that.

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
a definite bogus news since you can see a pattern that the Kingdom Hearts series has been a ps2 exclusive game since it

came out!!

i know your thinking that the Chain of Memories came out on Nintendo GBA (only to boost sales for that system), but later they did come with a full-blown 3D remake of this game on the PS2, again pushing the entire Kingdom Hearts series back onto the PS2.

id bet anything on that.

cayne_phoenix

What about the new Kingdom Hearts game coming to the DS? Doesn't that somewhat contradict your statement?

Zombie_Eric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Zombie_Eric
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts

I'm pretty sure I already saw a teaser of Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PS3 a year or so back and the graphics looked pretty spiffy so I doubt we'll ever see it on the Wii.

cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 cayne_phoenix
[QUOTE="cayne_phoenix"]a definite bogus news since you can see a pattern that the Kingdom Hearts series has been a ps2 exclusive game since it

came out!!

id bet anything on that.

Jakendo

What about the new Kingdom Hearts game coming to the DS? Doesn't that somewhat contradict your statement?

no it didnt, i said it wont come out on the Wii. i never said anything about the game not coming on Nintendo.

and i know ur talking the 358/2 episode about Roxas.

gesi1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 gesi1223
Member since 2004 • 2117 Posts
Searched google for Kingdom Hearts 3 in Nintendo Power. I got nothing but Famitsu scans. If this was real, there would have been atleast a few scans by now.
Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jakendo
[QUOTE="Jakendo"][QUOTE="cayne_phoenix"]a definite bogus news since you can see a pattern that the Kingdom Hearts series has been a ps2 exclusive game since it

came out!!

id bet anything on that.

cayne_phoenix

no it didnt, i said it wont come out on the Wii. i never said anything about the game not coming on Nintendo.

I meant it contradicted your statement that said "The Kingdom Heart Series have been a PS2 exclusive since it came out"

cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 cayne_phoenix
[QUOTE="cayne_phoenix"][QUOTE="Jakendo"][QUOTE="cayne_phoenix"]a definite bogus news since you can see a pattern that the Kingdom Hearts series has been a ps2 exclusive game since it

came out!!

id bet anything on that.

Jakendo

I meant it contradicted your statement that said "The Kingdom Heart Series have been a PS2 exclusive since it came out"

yep, that would contradict it. a mistake on my part.
the game was an exclusive until the nintendo console players got a look at the Kingdom Hearts series and begged for a port of the game onto the nintendo systems.

now that supposed exclusiveness is gone.

the article says that the next KH game is exclusive to the Wii only, id bet that the article is bogus.

Avatar image for DarkBloodPrince
DarkBloodPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 DarkBloodPrince
Member since 2007 • 470 Posts
nooo!!! i want for the ps3 not the wii damn it :evil: or for both systems :)
cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 cayne_phoenix

nooo!!! i want for the ps3 not the wii damn it :evil: or for both systems :)DarkBloodPrince

for now there is 3 KH games coming out onto 3 different handhelds, you can try to grab one or two or all three of those...

Nintendo DS: 358/2 Days
PSP: Birth By Sleep
Mobile Phones: Coded

tmntPunchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tmntPunchout
Member since 2007 • 3770 Posts
Highly doubt this would happen. It will probably go to the PS3 seeing how they'd probably want it to look like a game along the lines of the hidden ending of KH2. We all know that the wii can't simulate in-game graphics like that. At least the Wii will get FF crystal chronicals which will be an awesome game.
Durffen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 Durffen
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts

came out!!

id bet anything on that.

cayne_phoenix

Wanna know what else has been as PS2 PSP exclusive? Monster Hunter. Where is Monster Hunter 3 going now?

The rumor is completely believeable. NP did say there was a huge RPG announcement. But it is also probably fake.

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#62 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
i cant wait
DriftRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DriftRS
Member since 2004 • 3491 Posts

it would be believable, if this wasn't the issue which will no doubt hold some sort of April fools joke prank. And when you think about it, ninty characters don't talk, so how would the plot even work? Sora would be walking around a bunch of mute characters.

Not exactly the best way to start up a riveting storyline.

shearMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 shearMario
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts
[QUOTE="cayne_phoenix"]a definite bogus news since you can see a pattern that the Kingdom Hearts series has been a ps2 exclusive game since it

came out!!

id bet anything on that.

Durffen

Wanna know what else has been as PS2 PSP exclusive? Monster Hunter. Where is Monster Hunter 3 going now?

The rumor is completely believeable. NP did say there was a huge RPG announcement. But it is also probably fake.

Precisely only because something was exclusive before doesn't mean it always will be, maybe square-enix actually want to make money on their game and therefore release the game on the console with a much bigger user base than that on PS3 for a fraction of the cost. This isn't as unlikely as some believe

shearMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 shearMario
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts

it would be believable, if this wasn't the issue which will no doubt hold some sort of April fools joke prank. And when you think about it, ninty characters don't talk, so how would the plot even work? Sora would be walking around a bunch of mute characters.

Not exactly the best way to start up a riveting storyline.

DriftRS

April fools is in april therefore would only be found in the April addition! and the ninty characters don't talk thing is just complete stupidity otherwise it was a very bad joke.

Erebyssial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Erebyssial
Member since 2007 • 2903 Posts
I really hope so, it'll be a huge sign that Wii third party support is getting way better.
EmperorZeruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 EmperorZeruel
Member since 2007 • 4207 Posts
i will like to see it on the wii but i realy dout this is true
just_for_kicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#68 just_for_kicks
Member since 2007 • 3509 Posts
serouisly doubt its true but if it is, ill eat a hat........but not my hat
chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

I would like to see a Kingdom Hearts on Wii with the Nintendo characters and not the Disney characters. It would be kind of a spiritual sequel to Super Mario RPG.

Also, I would not be surprised of Kingdom Hearts is coming to Wii because I read on Codenamerevolution that Square wants to make more Wii games.

http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=7102

Also, Square-Enix goes where the money is and right now the PS3 doesn't mean money to Square-Enix right now.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

came out!!

id bet anything on that.

cayne_phoenix

Final Fantasy began with Nintendo before goes to Sony. Why would it not be the opposite? Something from PS goes to Nintendo.

effthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 effthat
Member since 2007 • 2314 Posts

Can't wait for this to be resolved. Personally, I think the Wii is a great platform and KH3 would be amazing on it. That being said, the logic for this title heading to PS3 is the same logic that said the PS3 would be on top this generation. That is certainly not the case.

I think KH3 will be on the Wii. It's just a question of when it will be announced.

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts

There is no single KH3.

KH3 is 3 games the PSP one, the DS one and the Mobile one. Don't get your hopes up on a Wii one. It wont happen.

foola12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 foola12
Member since 2005 • 2242 Posts

If this is true i will give a homeless man $2 :D

Lt_Roy_Mustang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#74 Lt_Roy_Mustang
Member since 2005 • 134 Posts

I don't think the main series will jump ship over to Nintendo, it would be nice but I'm sure that they will keep it on the PS3.

the riddle from the NP Feb issue is as follows:
'next months cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush that we'd have to erase your memories if we told you what it is. In fact, maybe we already did. Role-playing fans, get ready for a big one.'

"we'd have to erase your memories" -- Chain of Memories

'Infact, maybe we already did' -- Chain of memories
Haziqonfire

That could refer to a CoM 2 on the Wii, or even the the Japan exclusive remake of the first coming to the Wii. Heck it could even be KH 358/2 Days. Correct me if I'm wrong but Nintendo Power hasn't said much about this game yet. We all know it's coming but those that don't check Gamespot or other sites might not know about it yet.

whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
I doubt this is true, but it would be cool for a kh game to come out for wii..
Avatar image for DaLegendKilla92
DaLegendKilla92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DaLegendKilla92
Member since 2007 • 919 Posts
Who called it!!? (pointing to myself) I called it! Check the last 2 threads explaining what Nintendo Power's secret might be....yup right there....i said Kingdom Hearts. Hopefully my boasting is correct, because this will be another million seller on the Wii if is true. Keyblade meets Wiimote... I shiver just thinking about it ! :D
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#77 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts
I dont really understand why it would be on the Wii....KH1 and 2 were on the Playstation....
monty_4256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 monty_4256
Member since 2004 • 8577 Posts
possible but highly unlikely
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#79 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

There is no single KH3.

KH3 is 3 games the PSP one, the DS one and the Mobile one. Don't get your hopes up on a Wii one. It wont happen.

kieranb2000

Those arent KH3. Those are spin offs. The main KH game is still going to be released..
Decacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Decacon
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
Oh crap I bet this is april fools, damn.... UGHGHGHH!!!!! yeah I'm having serious doubts now too.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#81 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Oh crap I bet this is april fools, damn.... UGHGHGHH!!!!! yeah I'm having serious doubts now too.Decacon

if it was an april fools joke it would be in the april issue, not march.
cayne_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 cayne_phoenix

Oh crap I bet this is april fools, damn.... UGHGHGHH!!!!! yeah I'm having serious doubts now too.Decacon

2 months advance april fools joke?

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

hmm... isn`t to early for this guy/gal to have his nintendopower of march??? fake..

if is true.. (which i really doubt)...

I`m guess i`ll get myself to TRU next week and grab a issue myself....

FFIV.. in a magazine.. and noone has post anything about it.. and GS still do not have an official page for Fatal Frame 4.. yea.. this is soooooooo fake (wish i were wrong)

BigGimp77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 BigGimp77
Member since 2006 • 532 Posts
First he has it was a Winter 2008 release which is next to impossible. He posted that in November 2007. So how did he have the March 2008 issue in November 2007? Thats fake.
JayGonDS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 JayGonDS89
Member since 2005 • 959 Posts
i wouldn't get too excited right now, unless someone has the march issue of nintendo power and puts up some scans, then i'll believe it.
toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#87 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts
*prays*
Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Jakendo
First he has it was a Winter 2008 release which is next to impossible. He posted that in November 2007. So how did he have the March 2008 issue in November 2007? Thats fake.BigGimp77
No, he joined in November 2007. He posted it yesterday.
SeanN003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#89 SeanN003
Member since 2007 • 468 Posts
This is great for me, I'm done with Sony for home consoles.
Wiiingssbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Wiiingssbb
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts
I'd b pretty surprised if KH3 was a Wii exclusive. It would be a smart move to have it multiplatformed but to move from PlayStation to the Wii seems weird. I haven't gotten my NP yet. Even if it is a PS3 exclusive I'd be fine because I have one. The worst move (for me) would be having it a 360 exclusive. I have a 2/3 chance of having it on a console I have. I can't wait til when ever it comes out.
makaveli_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#91 makaveli_89
Member since 2006 • 3415 Posts

I'd b pretty surprised if KH3 was a Wii exclusive. It would be a smart move to have it multiplatformed but to move from PlayStation to the Wii seems weird. I haven't gotten my NP yet. Even if it is a PS3 exclusive I'd be fine because I have one. The worst move (for me) would be having it a 360 exclusive. I have a 2/3 chance of having it on a console I have. I can't wait til when ever it comes out.Wiiingssbb

doubt it wud be 360 exclusive. since its from an american company. most likely its the wii or ps3

Decacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Decacon
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
Yeah hell no is it on 360, lol. But yeah either ps3 or wii, maybe both? or 2 different versions for each.
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Yeah hell no is it on 360, lol. But yeah either ps3 or wii, maybe both? or 2 different versions for each.Decacon

yea.. after all KH has being out for ps2 and DS in the past.. so is a nintendo and sony game (contract, do not really know how to call this..)

That said: do not get too excited about this.... so far is fake... there is no other source about this march issue...

tootergray34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#94 tootergray34
Member since 2007 • 501 Posts
If their goal is to not make as much money as possible they will make it an exclusive...but I doubt it.
Yo-gan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Yo-gan
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts
would be awsome if its true, but ill believe it when i see it. as for the winter 2008 release?? not a chance in hell, you all do rememeber how long Kingdom Hearts 2 took to come out?
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
OMG that would be the coolest thing ever!!!!
tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tobenator
Member since 2005 • 3777 Posts

we'll all know soon enough.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts
In my opinion, that dude on the other board seems to be full of it. However, even though I didn't have a Playstation 2 and never got to play Kingdom Hearts, from what I know about it, doing a sequel as a Wii exclusive is a smart move and it makes perfect sense.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts

Doesn't seem very credible, I'll have to ask my NOA connections (though they never really TELL me anything -_-'). I'd be happy if KH3 came to the Wii, just because the game is fun (could go without the disney stuff), and then I won't have to spend 500$ on a PS3.

Avatar image for geminidagifted1
geminidagifted1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 geminidagifted1
Member since 2003 • 95 Posts
Great. I hope so.