I've beaten every good ds game.

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gongytron
Member since 2004 • 463 Posts

I have beaten every decent, good, very good, and excellent ds game. I want someone to request me a game to play becuase im getting very bored. Anyone who finds a good game i havent played yet gets cookie and pie.

Heres a list of all the games i have beaten:

Mario kart ds, both castlevanias, advance wars ds, advance wars days of ruin, new super mario bros, Twewy, Phantom hourglass, EBA, EBA2, EBA japanese version, kirby canvas curse, ACWW (and yes i have maxed my bank, finish my museum, and collected all the items), super mario 64 ds, ff 4 (the last game i beat), mario and luigi partners in time, pokemon pearl version, nintendogs (if you can technically beat that one), professor layton, metroid prime hunters, ninja gaiden ds, clubhouse games, sonic rush, phoenix wright 1,2,3(my favorite ds games), apollo justice, trauma center 1 and 2, yoshis island ds, wario ware touched, sonic rush adventure, hotel dusk, ff12 revenant wings, ff tactics ( i beat the story but still have extra missions i can do), brain age 1, ff 3, mario vs donkey kong, ff cc rings of fates, electroplankton (if you can beat it that is), call of duty 4 ds version, star fox command, kirby squeak squad, dementium the ward, trace memory, lost in blue 1 and 3, drawn to life ( i hated this game), resident evil ds, children of mana, spectrobes, and last etrian odysseys 1 and 2.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts
can you start off by tellings us the games you have played?
Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

Good! Now you will conquer every bad DS game. You will start with Izuna, move onto Rune Factory, and finish up with Etrian Odyssey, you have five days.

(note to self: finish more DS games)

Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
Worms Open Warfare 2 is a great game you might not have played, as well as Sonic Rush Adventure.
fellowbetrayed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fellowbetrayed
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
M&M's Kart Racing
bobdood99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bobdood99
Member since 2007 • 1862 Posts
M&M's Kart Racingfellowbetrayed
ROFL. try mario and luigi partner in time if u havent already.
forsakenx10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 forsakenx10
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts

1. Animal Crossing. Yes. Here are the requirements:

999,999,999 bells in your bank.

Full Catalog (All 1836? Items)

Full museum, all fossils, fish, and bugs.

Have 1 room full Mush Theme

Have 1 room full Snowman Theme

Have Jesus himself (The real one) bless your character.

See and record every neighbor in the game, obtain all of their pics. Obtain all pics from everyone, Nook, Pascal etc.

Get Stephen Colbert to do all of this.

Make a video of all of this, 5 min. max.

You have 5 minutes from the time you read this message to complete this. I expect you to have this done. Seriously.

forsakenx10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 forsakenx10
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts

And write 1 FAQ explaining everything in the game, on Notepad, size 8 font (Courier New) and the FAQ has to be at least

1 MB in size and have all the info out of all the FAQ's on this site about Animal Crossing, rephrased into your own words, and at least 1 word from every sentence has to contain the word "annihilate" and MAKE SENSE. You have 1 minute from the time you beat the game to do this. Overall all of this has a time limit of 3 minutes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601
deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601
Member since 2007 • 6696 Posts
it would help if we knew what games you have...
Xraydon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xraydon
Member since 2005 • 1227 Posts

I have beaten every decent, good, very good, and excellent ds game. I want someone to request me a game to play becuase im getting very bored. Anyone who finds a good game i havent played yet gets cookie and pie.

gongytron
According to your profile you have 7 DS games. Thats hardly all the good games on the DS. I did not see any FF games either nor did I see Zelda!
Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Burning-Sludge
[QUOTE="gongytron"]

Xraydon

According to your profile you have 7 DS games. Thats hardly all the good games on the DS. I did not see any FF games either nor did I see Zelda!

gongytron beat all of his DS games, he has less than 20 and only one of them were an RPG and it wasn't even Pokemon.

WiiLover243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WiiLover243
Member since 2008 • 234 Posts
drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2
coma_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 coma_kid
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts
well if you have honestly beaten ALL good ds games, then you could wait for bangai-o spirits to come out. only like 13 more days man. or you could wait for N+. that also looks good. comes out on the same day as bangai-o spirits, too.
DsAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 DsAccount
Member since 2008 • 543 Posts
i have beaten all games with 7.5 on the ds list and some 6.5+ games =/ and a few import
vatterott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 vatterott
Member since 2006 • 1842 Posts
FF IV just came out, and GRID comes out in August.
GQ_Finest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GQ_Finest
Member since 2003 • 190 Posts
I know tastes are completely subjective, but have you tried either Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow or Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin?
danny5329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 danny5329
Member since 2005 • 954 Posts
Time to beat every bad ds games! Woooohoooo!
AlmightyMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#18 AlmightyMax
Member since 2007 • 1087 Posts

drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2WiiLover243

That's it? That's not even close to 'every good DS game'.

Go pick up The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy IV (even if you already played it it's freaking sweet), Professor Layton, Mario and Luigi, Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Advance Wars Days of Ruin, Pokemon Diamond, Bleach The Blade of Fate, all of the Ace Attorneys, Hotel Dusk and Elite Beat Agents.

Then get your import on! Soma Bringer, Jump Ultimate Stars, Stafy, and Band Brothers.

After you beat all those, you can rename this thread "I've beaten ALMOST every good DS game".

brokenfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 brokenfetus
Member since 2004 • 422 Posts

drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2WiiLover243

Dude you're slow. You do realize that there are a ton more games in the DS library that are way better than those games, don't you?

DsAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DsAccount

did he play dragon quest 5 yet cause that game is awsome with awsome maps in the game

and soma bringer is ansome but short took me like a week to beat it playing 1-2hrs aday

PrinceNicy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PrinceNicy
Member since 2008 • 81 Posts

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2AlmightyMax

Go pick up The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy IV (even if you already played it it's freaking sweet), Professor Layton, Mario and Luigi, Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Advance Wars Days of Ruin, Pokemon Diamond, Bleach The Blade of Fate, all of the Ace Attorneys, Hotel Dusk and Elite Beat Agents.

Then get your import on! Soma Bringer, Jump Ultimate Stars, Stafy, and Band Brothers.

After you beat all those, you can rename this thread "I've beaten ALMOST every good DS game".

The person who posted that was not the TC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601
deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601
Member since 2007 • 6696 Posts

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2AlmightyMax

you should look at the usernames, not the avatars;)

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2brokenfetus

Dude you're slow. You do realize that there are a ton more games in the DS library that are way better than those games, don't you?

same for you:P
brokenfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 brokenfetus
Member since 2004 • 422 Posts
[QUOTE="AlmightyMax"]

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2wizzardjeff

you should look at the usernames, not the avatars;)

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2brokenfetus

same for you:P

Yeah my bad. I should look at the usernames shouldn't I?

inzaneetie013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 inzaneetie013
Member since 2007 • 1385 Posts

Jeez man you don't even have Elite Beat Agents

gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gongytron

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2inzaneetie013

Ok jeez guys the games in my profile arent all my games........ Anyways heres a list of all the games i have beaten:

Mario kart ds, both castlevanias, advance wars ds, advance wars days of ruin, new super mario bros, Twewy, Phantom hourglass, EBA, EBA2, EBA japanese version, kirby canvas curse, ACWW (and yes i have maxed my bank, finish my museum, and collected all the items), super mario 64 ds, ff 4 (the last game i beat), mario and luigi partners in time, pokemon pearl version, nintendogs (if you can technically beat that one), professor layton, metroid prime hunters, ninja gaiden ds, clubhouse games, sonic rush, phoenix wright 1,2,3(my favorite ds games), apollo justice, trauma center 1 and 2, yoshis island ds, wario ware touched, sonic rush adventure, hotel dusk, ff12 revenant wings, ff tactics ( i beat the story but still have extra missions i can do), brain age 1, ff 3, mario vs donkey kong, ff cc rings of fates, electroplankton (if you can beat it that is), call of duty 4 ds version, star fox command, kirby squeak squad, dementium the ward, trace memory, lost in blue 1 and 3, drawn to life ( i hated this game), resident evil ds, children of mana, spectrobes, and last etrian odysseys 1 and 2.

bigboss00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 bigboss00
Member since 2004 • 2508 Posts
[QUOTE="inzaneetie013"]

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2gongytron

Ok jeez guys the games in my profile arent all my games........ Anyways heres a list of all the games i have beaten:

Try Lunar Knights if your able to find it.

gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gongytron
[QUOTE="gongytron"][QUOTE="inzaneetie013"]

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2bigboss00

Try Lunar Knights if your able to find it.

i hope i can find it. other wise ill have a brick of a ds till the next good game comes out....

GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
Go play games on other consoles, then.
gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gongytron

Go play games on other consoles, then. GamerJM

way ahead of ya :D

foxtail55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 foxtail55555
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts

OH F THIS. this is like my first post on this site and the only game i have to tell you is....

DEFINATLY THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU!!! THIS GAME ROCKZORS YOUR SOCKZORS MAN. IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS GAME YOU HAVE NO LIFE

blazethe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#31 blazethe1
Member since 2004 • 1238 Posts
[QUOTE="inzaneetie013"]

[QUOTE="WiiLover243"]drawn to life, new super mario bros, mario VS donkey kong 2 march of the minis, mario kart DS, warioware touched, and trauma centers 1&2gongytron

uh, you should get a door to go on one of your walls. trust me, you'll thank me later

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

gongytron

Holy crapola, man you have a lot of games and good taste if I do say so myself (and I do.) Out of curiosity, how many hours do you typically play per day/week? that's an amazing collection. You should post a pic in this thread.

Anyway, I would go through the metacritic list and see which games you haven't played that interest you. A quick glance reveals that you don't have:

Jump Ultimate Stars

Meteos;Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

it's sequel, Ouendan 2

Bangai-O

Planet Puzzle League

Space Invaders Extreme

Bleach Blades of Fate

Contra 4

DQ Heroes and also Monsters

Trauma Center (1 and 2)

Yoshi's Island

Worms Open Warfare 2

Age of Empires

LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones

Rune Factory

Geometry Wars

and a number of others besides.

foxtail55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 foxtail55555
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
[QUOTE="gongytron"]

clicketyclick

Holy crapola, man you have a lot of games and good taste if I do say so myself (and I do.) Out of curiosity, how many hours do you typically play per day/week? that's an amazing collection. You should post a pic in and see which games you haven't played that interest you. A quick glance reveals that you don't have:

Jump Ultimate Stars

Meteos;Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

it's sequel, Ouendan 2

Bangai-O

Planet Puzzle League

Space Invaders Extreme

Bleach Blades of Fate

Contra 4

DQ Heroes and also Monsters

Trauma Center (1 and 2)

Yoshi's Island

Worms Open Warfare 2

Age of Empires

LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones

Rune Factory

Geometry Wars

and a number of others besides.

do i see the world ends with you up there? no... you better put it up there before i biotch slap ur assessts
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

do i see the world ends with you up there? no... you better put it up there before i biotch slap ur assesstsfoxtail55555

That's because he already owns it and has beaten it. The World Ends with You is often abbreviated to TWEWY.

185twewy185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 185twewy185
Member since 2008 • 62 Posts

Quit lying you know you haven't beaten every good DS game and I guarntee you that you won't be able to beat Nanostray 2.

omishboy4831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 omishboy4831
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts
Holy S--- you must have a lot of money because I am sure you probably did not wait for the price to go down on any game. By the way I thought I spent a lot of time on videogames but I still have not beat that many games unless you use codes/don't have any other systems to play. I would recommend Lost Magic. By the way do you have a job? Because that may make some of these games last a little longer.
inzaneetie013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 inzaneetie013
FF IV?
inzaneetie013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 inzaneetie013

FF IV?inzaneetie013

oh sorry u already have that one. How about Digimon dusk/dawn?

DsAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DsAccount

Time to beat every bad ds games! Woooohoooo!danny5329

i play atleast 100 bad ds games =/

gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 gongytron

[QUOTE="danny5329"]Time to beat every bad ds games! Woooohoooo!DsAccount

i play atleast 100 bad ds games =/

rofl im waiting for chrono trigger ds and dragon quest 4 though. i love rpgs

Hummerstiog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Hummerstiog
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

so u gota lot of time on ur hands huh?

Ruhdezee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 Ruhdezee
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts
id try the castelvania games or FFTA2 its great and long
BlueTsujin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BlueTsujin
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts
I didn't see Luminous Arc on there...I haven't gotten too far into it yet but it's fun so far, alot like FFT.
MexRoy10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 MexRoy10
Member since 2008 • 191 Posts

your collection is pretty bad

you have like 7 games and 3 of them are good or 4

MexRoy10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 MexRoy10
Member since 2008 • 191 Posts
gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gongytron

your collection is pretty bad

you have like 7 games and 3 of them are good or 4

MexRoy10

did you see my 2nd post it has the games on it

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Burning-Sludge
[QUOTE="inzaneetie013"]

You have not beaten Izuna 1 or 2 yet. Make sure you bet the level resetting bonus dungeon in the first one.

WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#48 WAIW
Member since 2008 • 5000 Posts

Good! Now you will conquer every bad DS game. You will start with Izuna, move onto Rune Factory, and finish up with Etrian Odyssey, you have five days.

Burning-Sludge

EO's are good :( If they didn't make me feel like a scared little girl I'd love them.

Your list needs more RPG's.... Get TWEWY, FF IV or Pokemon at the least.

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Burning-Sludge
[QUOTE="Burning-Sludge"]

WAIW

EO's are good :( If they didn't make me feel like a scared little girl I'd love them.

Your list needs more RPG's.... Get TWEWY, FF IV or Pokemon at the least.

We both know EOs are good or we wouldn't have EO avatars. I was satirizing TC's statements.

mooke123ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mooke123ch
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="gongytron"]

Xraydon

lol