How is Ocarina of Time better than Twilight Princess?

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_Devastator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 _Devastator
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

This is a bit of a loaded question as I will follow up with another.

I was just wondering what aspects should be carried over or brought back to the Zelda game series for the new Zelda release.

I have my problems with both games, but they both had aspects that I enjoyed.

One thing is for sure, I hope the 'companion' or 'guide' character isn't like Navi or Midna.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 blingchu55
Member since 2007 • 3098 Posts

How it is better

Story

Gameplay

Level Design

Length

Depth

Replay value

Music

What isn't better

Graphics

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
Twilight Princess lacked minigames and people that help make the story real and fun. The only people you could talk to were few ones in the town and in the Lake H. But the game is still awesome.
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
It's not. Twilight is the superior game. People say they like OoT better because it was more influential and impressive at release and they also have fond memories from 10 years ago. Other than that, TP is definately better.
shearMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shearMario
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts

I agree with some of that, I feel the level design for the temples in OoT were generally better but I don't think it had more depth or was as long as TP.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blingchu55

It's not. Twilight is the superior game. People say they like OoT better because it was more influential and impressive at release and they also have fond memories from 10 years ago. Other than that, TP is definately better.Rocky32189

No, OoT is just better. I don't care if TP has better graphics, that's the only thing it has over OoT. OoT isn't just nostalgia, OoT is the epicest adventure of all time.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blingchu55

I agree with some of that, I feel the level design for the temples in OoT were generally better but I don't think it had more depth or was as long as TP.

shearMario

It was both longer and depthier than TP

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]It's not. Twilight is the superior game. People say they like OoT better because it was more influential and impressive at release and they also have fond memories from 10 years ago. Other than that, TP is definately better.blingchu55

No, OoT is just better. I don't care if TP has better graphics, that's the only thing it has over OoT. OoT isn't just nostalgia, OoT is the epicest adventure of all time.

Well said.

GameOverKayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GameOverKayo
Member since 2007 • 471 Posts
[QUOTE="shearMario"]

blingchu55

Me no agree.

Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kuhu
Member since 2004 • 2845 Posts
If we have another sidekick I want it to have a lineback feeling. He is by far the best zelda sidekick yet.
blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blingchu55
[QUOTE="blingchu55"]

[QUOTE="Rocky32189"]It's not. Twilight is the superior game. People say they like OoT better because it was more influential and impressive at release and they also have fond memories from 10 years ago. Other than that, TP is definately better.Thiago26792

Well said.

Thank you Thiago

Also since I have to go now I have some closing coments. I have recently play TP. I had great fun and all that. But then I started to remeber how epic OoT was. I though it was just nostalgia so I decided to dust off my N64 and play OoT again. It was not just nostalgia. OoT is still a great game by today standards. The chunky graphics, clunky controls and slow framerates are a testament to how much the quality of games have fallen. Even with High Definition and 18 button controllers the games of today still don't hold a candle to OoT. I doubt even Brawl will stand up to it. The hope of video games lies on the shoulders of one Zelda Wii. God speed next Zelda game, god speed.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blingchu55
[QUOTE="blingchu55"][QUOTE="shearMario"]

GameOverKayo

Me no agree.

Someone set us up the bomb! It is you!!! Hello gentlemen, all your base are belong to us. You have no chance of survive in your time

MrSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrSoda
Member since 2007 • 84 Posts
OoT was the best in series [my opinion] and TP was very good, but I can't decide so lets just decide that they were both great. As for the next Zelda, I would love to see the split timelines actually connect and create some massive chaos.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#14 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

How it is better

Story

Gameplay

Level Design

Length

Depth

Replay value

Music

What isn't better

Graphics

blingchu55

I'll also add that OoT also changed the way people played Zelda and set the standards of how you play many games. All TP was, was a game that rode on the success OoT and modernized it a little.

Avatar image for PATRIOTREBORN77
PATRIOTREBORN77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 PATRIOTREBORN77
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
ignore these people that don't think TP is better than OOT. Heck i can name a a few things to show it's better: 1. TP had motion controls which made u feel more like Link in the game. 2. It had a better storyline and a better understanding of emotion in the game. 3. Boss battles are more epic and Ganon sword fight was the most Ganon epic battle ever.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34689 Posts
Better story and gameplay for its time. This is my opinion.
Icegoten200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Icegoten200
Member since 2005 • 595 Posts

Ocarina of Time has a better Story, gameplay,level design, length,depth,replay value,music,difficulty,quest,and secrets. I could spend 6 hours a day just going around Hyrule in Ocarina of Time finding all sorts of fun things to do. It wasn't too easy and it wasn't too hard. It had some really good puzzles that took a while to figure out. The most memorable was the Water Temple under the lake.

Also hence the title Ocarina! You get to play the Ocarina and can play songs all day long on it. In Twilight Princess you have to blow grass and howl as a wolf which doesn't sound very good.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#18 The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

ignore these people that don't think TP is better than OOT. Heck i can name a a few things to show it's better: 1. TP had motion controls which made u feel more like Link in the game. 2. It had a better storyline and a better understanding of emotion in the game. 3. Boss battles are more epic and Ganon sword fight was the most Ganon epic battle ever.PATRIOTREBORN77

The motion controls also feel very very tacked on, and the boss battles were extremely easy. Ocarina's music is also far superior. Ocarina also has much more charm. I played Ocarina for the very first time after playing through Twilight Princess once on the Wii, and I think Ocarina is the better game.

The_Real_Riku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Real_Riku
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts
I'm not sure why it's better....it just is....I liked the idea of traveling through time rather than "the twilight zone".....
bobdood99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bobdood99
Member since 2007 • 1862 Posts
i would have to say its because in TP they had everything pretty much laid out fr u. But in Ocarina of Time u had to search rf everything so i think ocarina of time is better. BESIDES IT ALSO GOT A PERFECT 10 ON GAMESPOT!!!! who cn argue with that?
zoobieshoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zoobieshoes
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
OoT will always be a classic. TP is just a good addition to the series. OoT is the most epic adventure game of all time.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#22 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

Ocarina of Time has a better Story, gameplay,level design, length,depth,replay value,music,difficulty,quest,and secrets. I could spend 6 hours a day just going around Hyrule in Ocarina of Time finding all sorts of fun things to do. It wasn't too easy and it wasn't too hard. It had some really good puzzles that took a while to figure out. The most memorable was the Water Temple under the lake.

Also hence the title Ocarina! You get to play the Ocarina and can play songs all day long on it. In Twilight Princess you have to blow grass and howl as a wolf which doesn't sound very good.

Icegoten200

Why do people think Ocarina of Time is longer than Twilight Princess. It's not like it's a bad thing of Ocarina of Time is shorter. Some extremely long games are bad because of their length. They just seem so drawn out and try to be lenghy by putting on some stupid plot twist.

I will give my opinion about the subject later.

Sumhalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sumhalo
Member since 2004 • 357 Posts

It's not. Twilight is the superior game. People say they like OoT better because it was more influential and impressive at release and they also have fond memories from 10 years ago. Other than that, TP is definately better.Rocky32189

No it is.

Game_Druggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Game_Druggy
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
Its beacause Orcarina of Time was groundbreaking at the time
supercool4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 supercool4
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts
Twillight Princess didn't have the same magical feel that Orcirina of time did.
weazur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 weazur
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
I like Twilight better, you really feel like the "hero" in Twilight, but that feeling really isnt there in Ocarina
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

If TP and OoT were both released today, everyone would say Twilight Princess blows it out of the water. Not only does it have better graphics/presentation but the main story is twice as long, the dungeons are better and the boss battles are much better.

forgot_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 forgot_it
Member since 2004 • 6756 Posts
Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of Time in practically every way you can think of, the only reason people prefer Ocarina of Time is because when it was released it was a really big step up compared to it's predecessors while Twilight Princess wasn't.
Samulies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Samulies
Member since 2005 • 1658 Posts

whats this about a new zelda game?

Am i out of the loop?

_Devastator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 _Devastator
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

I guess in part, I was asking what elements would you take from each game (or any Zelda game) to make a 'better' Zelda.

I ask because I don't think Zelda needs a total overhaul, but a compilation of the best attributes of all the games would be nice.

The controls of the Wii are definitely the building block of the future, but I hope that the next Zelda release has a much stronger storyline.

My biggest complaint lately for the Zelda series is the lack of usefulness of some of the gadgets. Most gadgets are used for the one temple they are found in and then you never use them much afterward. Maybe just less gadgets and more events to use the ones you get would be better.

dieworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dieworm
Member since 2004 • 6416 Posts
It isn't.
_pulser_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 _pulser_
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

How it is better

Story

Gameplay

Level Design

Length

Depth

Replay value

Music

What isn't better

Graphics

blingchu55

Pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

Are you insane?

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#33 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

Might I remind you all that it is an opinion. Ocarina of Time IMO is the single greatest video game of all time. Twilight Princess downgraded from OoTbut still an extraordinary game. There is no denying or argument that TP had frame rate issues.

TopBossUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TopBossUltra
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts

First, I have to say that I loved both games.

You guys don't seem to understand the graphics arguement though. OoT had better graphics for its time than TP does for its time. That is how you compare graphics of games that are from two different eras. OoT's graphics may be bad now, but it's unfair to condemn it for that. The developers were not making it with the intention of wowing viewers with their spectacular graphics in 2007.

The only thing that I can say TP had that OoT didn't is the hero factor that weazur mentioned. I definitely felt more heroic playing TP.

Everything else goes to OoT. The main story may have been shorter, but I spent much more time playing OoT than I did on TP. There were so many fun things to do outside of going through temples and beating bosses. All of the collections and mini-games were really fun, and although I enjoyed them in TP they weren't nearly as strong as in OoT.

Also, I've played through OoT three times. Each time was incredibly fun all the way through. Atleast for me, the game didn't have any parts where I felt like I was playing it simply to get to the next part. I can't say this for TP. Each time that I had to collect the tears of light in TP I was just trying to complete it as soon as possible so I could go back to enjoying the game.

I have to say, if OoT had never been released and instead they released OoT and TP now with both games having the graphics of TP, very few people would prefer TP. Just as very few people have prefered TP on this thread.

D-mazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 D-mazing
Member since 2005 • 157 Posts
[QUOTE="blingchu55"]

How it is better

Story

Gameplay

Level Design

Length

Depth

Replay value

Music

What isn't better

Graphics

vashkey

I'll also add that OoT also changed the way people played Zelda and set the standards of how you play many games. All TP was, was a game that rode on the success OoT and modernized it a little.

you also had more to do outside of the storyline in Oot

plus goin through time was pretty wicked awsome

Emmenite7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Emmenite7
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts

Nintendo can certainly make a true sequel to Ocarina of Time. All they need is a bit of effort. The Wii, as proven by Mario Galaxy, can make some impressive visuals. From there they just need to take the good things about Zelda, scrap the problems, and build from that foundation. Nintendo has proven that they can match the quality Mario 64 with Super Mario Galaxy, so they should have no problem doing so with Zelda.

They just need to quit throwing a game together with the same stagnating formula that has been used for over a decade.

What the next Zelda will need:

A) A compelling story. Zelda has never been weak on storytelling, but the same basic formula is getting old.

B) A memorable soundtrack. This is one thing that separates Ocarina from Twilight Princess. I could probably sing any piece from OOT from the top of my head. Twilight Princess? I don't remember a single song.

C) Good use of the Wiimote. Twilight Princess did a good job of implementing motion-based controls into the Wii port. Now that they are building a Wii game from the ground up, however, they can put the Wiimote to mush more interesting uses.

D) A solid length without the use of "filler" gameplay. Yes, Twilight Princess was a lengthy game but much of the game was spent going on tedious scavenger hunts for insects or ancient artifacts.

E) A large world dense with secrets. Ocarina was in many ways remembered for its many secrets. Wherever you turned there was a secret grotto to be explored or sidequest to complete. Twilight Princess also had a large world, but what is the point if most of it is only a barren wasteland?

F) State-of-the-art visuals. We all know that the Wii is not the most powerful console on the market, but I believe that Nintendo can do all a next-gen Zelda game needs. Through clever tricks, interesting art styles, and a vast knowledge of their own hardware, Nintendo is more than capable of compensating for their so-called underpowered console.

Did I miss anything? What do you think?

Arc2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Arc2012
Member since 2007 • 1535 Posts

I like Twilight better, you really feel like the "hero" in Twilight, but that feeling really isnt there in Ocarinaweazur

Eh? Are you joking? You're the hero of time! They tell you you're a hero constantly in OoT. TP is the one lacking in the hero department. In the end, Ganon doesn't even acknowledge that you exist, he only talks about Midna. Midna, by the way, is the real hero in TP. Link is just her muscle. And that made me like TP less. (what a choppy post!)

mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts

shearMario

hmm, i have to disagree. OoT was def. longer, although now that i think about it, it may not have been a LOT longer, only a bit. Oot temples were just felt better, although TP temples were a lot of fun. as for TP, it felt more epic. the scale was great, the characters were a lot of fun. i would have liked castle town to be bigger with more people. i felt that was too small. everything else was on a great scale, although OoT still feels bigger, superior.

that being said, all zelda games have many fond memories attatched to them

starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts

ignore these people that don't think TP is better than OOT. Heck i can name a a few things to show it's better: 1. TP had motion controls which made u feel more like Link in the game. 2. It had a better storyline and a better understanding of emotion in the game. 3. Boss battles are more epic and Ganon sword fight was the most Ganon epic battle ever.PATRIOTREBORN77

though i loved TP and liked the motion controls I never felt a bit like link

cyberspy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cyberspy16
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Ocarina of Time for many reasons, which have all been mentioned on this board.As far as "not feeling heroic enough," have you not fought and defeated Ganondorf only to find that he re -emerges as Ganon and you have to defeat him without using the Master Sword for the first half of the battle? I think Ocarina of Time deserves a replay to refresh some memories of heroism.For everyone who cites graphics as a reason, well, could you get a better argument considering the games were released a decade apart?Oh, and one little point I did not read on this board....Ocarina of Time for virtual console OUTSCORED Twilight Princess for Wii in ratings (8.8 vs. 8.9). That says something for a ten year oldgame versus a year old one. So yes, Ocarina of Time.One of the greatest games ever created? Without a doubt.THE greatest game ever created?Very possible. I guess we'll find out in a decade if Twilight Princess is as heralded as Ocarina of Time still is.
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts

Nintendo can certainly make a true sequel to Ocarina of Time. All they need is a bit of effort. The Wii, as proven by Mario Galaxy, can make some impressive visuals. From there they just need to take the good things about Zelda, scrap the problems, and build from that foundation. Nintendo has proven that they can match the quality Mario 64 with Super Mario Galaxy, so they should have no problem doing so with Zelda.

They just need to quit throwing a game together with the same stagnating formula that has been used for over a decade.

What the next Zelda will need:

A) A compelling story. Zelda has never been weak on storytelling, but the same basic formula is getting old.

B) A memorable soundtrack. This is one thing that separates Ocarina from Twilight Princess. I could probably sing any piece from OOT from the top of my head. Twilight Princess? I don't remember a single song.

C) Good use of the Wiimote. Twilight Princess did a good job of implementing motion-based controls into the Wii port. Now that they are building a Wii game from the ground up, however, they can put the Wiimote to mush more interesting uses.

D) A solid length without the use of "filler" gameplay. Yes, Twilight Princess was a lengthy game but much of the game was spent going on tedious scavenger hunts for insects or ancient artifacts.

E) A large world dense with secrets. Ocarina was in many ways remembered for its many secrets. Wherever you turned there was a secret grotto to be explored or sidequest to complete. Twilight Princess also had a large world, but what is the point if most of it is only a barren wasteland?

F) State-of-the-art visuals. We all know that the Wii is not the most powerful console on the market, but I believe that Nintendo can do all a next-gen Zelda game needs. Through clever tricks, interesting art styles, and a vast knowledge of their own hardware, Nintendo is more than capable of compensating for their so-called underpowered console.

Did I miss anything? What do you think?

Emmenite7

hmm, i concur. let me see.

A) the stories are usually compelling. i thought the addition of midna was great and her story was neat. i was really sad when she left. however, i would like something really different, really fresh, like majoras mask was

B) i would love all orchestrated music if possible. that would just add to the beauty of the game.

C) on top of more fine-tuned controls, adding the ability to use classic or gcn controllers would be nice. i loved the controls on n64 and the gcn. sure, motion controls were great but if you can get them just precisely right, it cant hurt to add the tried and true

D) indeed, get rid of "filler" - searching for the triforce in ww or those statues in TP for something along the lines of sidequests. make us journey to get biggorons sword again. now THAT was a challenge. if not that, atleast have a good reward, like collecting the fairies in temples in MM

E) yeah. more just things to look at. however, do that with the sheer size of TP. although others were smaller and more packed, i really did like the size of hyrule field, lake hylia in TP... it was a lot more entertaining to me than the ocean, although the variety of islands was great (when you werent sailing, that is)

F) get a solid art style and nintendo has proven they can squeeze a lot out of limited specs. considering TP was built from gcn then ported, getting a game using wiis graphics should be that much better. however, it is my position that if nintendo would just give their console more graphics power, even half or a third of the 360/ps3, games could be that much better. graphics are important, too, yknow.

EmperorZeruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 EmperorZeruel
Member since 2007 • 4207 Posts
OoT was longer had more sub weapons has more magical items and it had a better story line. I believe OoT was all around better then TP but TP is still a good game.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
...because it was the original and TP only built upon an existing formula.
Kangakings99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kangakings99
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts
I know that nintendo want to take zelda in a new direction but who else would absolutely love an OoT remake? It's been a decade since it was released and I think if nintendo released a remake with enhanced graphics and Innovative controlson their next console or even the wii, it would be awesome. I just think that the next generation of gamers would not be able to appreciate Ocarina's greatness and if there was any game that ever deserved a remake it is Ocarina of Time.
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

C) on top of more fine-tuned controls, adding the ability to use classic or gcn controllers would be nice. i loved the controls on n64 and the gcn. sure, motion controls were great but if you can get them just precisely right, it cant hurt to add the tried and truemattg90520

What the..? the whole point of making a Zelda ground up for the Wii is to implement the Wiimote in a way a traditional controller couldn't work.

dieworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dieworm
Member since 2004 • 6416 Posts

Face it people. OoT is dead; outdated. It runs bad (like 18 fps? lol), looks horrible, plays and controls horrible, clunky/sluggish, Link runs and looks really bad, Epona is tiny slow, ugly and just bleeehhh, the overworld and textures are downright offensive, the sounds and music aren't too bad, but they definitely show their age and have little life to them/feel flat.

I finally realized this back in March when I was so eager to download (VC) and playthrough it again for the first time in a few years. I gave it numerous chances since then. I painstakingly play through a whole dungeon or two and after throwing up a few times, pop in TP and am just amazed at how much better and improved it is. It's pointless to play it when a so much better, more refined version is right there. It's ok to just face up to it. I did, I know it's hard. Remove the blindfold that is nastalgia.

blingchu55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 blingchu55

Face it people. OoT is dead; outdated. It runs bad (like 18 fps? lol), looks horrible, plays and controls horrible, clunky/sluggish, Link runs and looks really bad, Epona is tiny slow, ugly and just bleeehhh, the overworld and textures are downright offensive, the sounds and music aren't too bad, but they definitely show their age and have little life to them/feel flat.

I finally realized this back in March when I was so eager to download (VC) and playthrough it again for the first time in a few years. I gave it numerous chances since then. I painstakingly play through a whole dungeon or two and after throwing up a few times, pop in TP and am just amazed at how much better and improved it is. It's pointless to play it when a so much better, more refined version is right there. It's ok to just face up to it. I did, I know it's hard. Remove the blindfold that is nastalgia.

dieworm

Epic failure. That is what your psot is. I don't give a dam about the graphics. In OoT you could talk to people, see that this world has a culture, that everyone has problems that need fixing and it made the game feel real. It just makes everyone who plays it feel epic. Yes, epic is a feeling. TP didn't give me that epic feel. It didn't give anyone it. OoT is a masterpiece, not was, and remains unsurpassed to this very day.

glitchesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 glitchesofwar
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts

OOT was far better than TP imo.

I dunno, TP felt a bit bare and lacking in originality in some parts wheras in OOT everything was so fresh and exciting.

Dont get me wrong both are excellent games but OOT is just better. It really, really is.

Perhaps if I hadnt played OOT 10 years ago i would feel differently but who knows.

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts

OOT has nothing on TP.

TP has better

Story

Graphics

Controls (Well, I liked the waggle...)

Level Design

Length

Depth

They are equal in terms of Music. Although OOT has more memorable songs TP's music is more subtle and creates a better atmosphere.

Neither have good replay value though.

In the end AlTTP > TP > MM > OOT