Guitar Hero For DS Launch

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rogeliozim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 rogeliozim
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
But just think about the chaleng it brings to redoctain, to birng GH to DS. #1 you have to make a low end version of then game w/out making it look like s&%t and distroying sound quality. And #2 making the guitar atachment for the DS, so far we've all made comments about how akward it would be to use some of the concept desings. imagin wat there going through? Im going to give redoctain some slack if this game turns out to suck be cause I think it's more of a calleng than a good idea.
Godofnerdyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Godofnerdyness
Member since 2007 • 3248 Posts

If there was a guitar hero for the DS, it would be terrible.

I would laugh at anyone who actually bought it.

kcweezkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 kcweezkid
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
GH is an addictive game, but i agree that it would be tough to pull it out on the DS... I am sure they will sell tons of copies, but in order for it to have success it will have to be in a completely different format than the original. I will definitely be curious to check it out when it is released, but i will not be buying it until i hear good things first.
rogeliozim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rogeliozim
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
GH is an addictive game, but i agree that it would be tough to pull it out on the DS... I am sure they will sell tons of copies, but in order for it to have success it will have to be in a completely different format than the original. I will definitely be curious to check it out when it is released, but i will not be buying it until i hear good things first.kcweezkid
you kno you me and like 4 other ppl. on this board are the only ones who are actulay want to have this game to come out. or just care about it.
flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts

[QUOTE="kcweezkid"]GH is an addictive game, but i agree that it would be tough to pull it out on the DS... I am sure they will sell tons of copies, but in order for it to have success it will have to be in a completely different format than the original. I will definitely be curious to check it out when it is released, but i will not be buying it until i hear good things first.rogeliozim
you kno you me and like 4 other ppl. on this board are the only ones who are actulay want to have this game to come out. or just care about it.

Just because people don't want it to come out on DS, it doesn't mean that they don't care. Some translation from one console to another is just predictably bad. If you enjoy the game so much, you'd know that it's about the experience of big sounds and the holding the guiltar, somthing that will seem difficult for the DS to deliver. Now, if the game play is changed, and something tells me that it might be similar to Elite Beat Agents, fine. It'll bear the title Guitar Heroes, but you know that it wont deliver the same experience as the consoles or it maybe be a different game altogether.

StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts
I look forward to seeing what Red Octane comes up with.
kaze347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 kaze347
Member since 2006 • 1270 Posts
Anyone care to retract their statements ? I know I do.