Exlusive Pokemon in HeartGold Soulsilver!!!

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GameExtreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GameExtreme
Member since 2009 • 35 Posts

In case you missed my ither post, here are the pokemon exclusive to heartgold and soul silver! I personally have to go with HeartGold but you should decide for yourself... Also Latios is in heartgold over latias in soulsilver. What game do you prefer?

HeartGold 056056MankeyFighting 057057PrimeapeFighting 058058GrowlitheFire 059059ArcanineFire 167167SpinarakBugPoison 168168AriadosBugPoison 207207GligarGroundFlying 226226MantineWaterFlying 231231PhanpyGround 232232DonphanGround 302302SableyeGhostDark 343343BaltoyGroundPsychic 344344ClaydolGroundPsychic 382382KyogreWater 458458MantykeWaterFlying 472472GliscorGroundFlying

SoulSilver037037VulpixFire 038038NinetalesFire 052052MeowthNormal 053053PersianNormal 165165LedybaBugFlying 166166LedianBugFlying 225225DelibirdIceFlying 227227SkarmorySteelFlying 216216TeddiursaNormal 217217UrsaringNormal 303303MawileSteel 316316GulpinPoison 317317SwalotPoison 383383Groudon

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I get both games so I'm set

Also there's exclusive Pokemon in every game, you're making it sound like it's a new feature lol

:P

BadNewsBen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 BadNewsBen
Member since 2009 • 1493 Posts

Also there's exclusive Pokemon in every game, you're making it sound like it's a new feature lol

Jaysonguy
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Still cool. Don't know if Im going to get both, or just one. Normally I end up getting both...
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gacs_25
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/exclusives.shtml

...lol

Edit: LatiAs is in HeartGold and LatiOs is in SoulSilver. The reason they are not version-exclusive is because you can get the other one through an official event.

Khadaj32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Khadaj32
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

Easily HeartGold. The only thing SoulSilver has going for it is Skarmory, and I love Kyogre and Donphan.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
good. always liked sableyes, and i already have a groudon on my pearl.
Icare0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Icare0
Member since 2009 • 409 Posts

Donphan + Gliscor + Kyogre vs Skarm + Groudon?

HGold, please. Never liked the steel bird anyway.

Avatar image for Soulreavercross
Soulreavercross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 Soulreavercross
Member since 2003 • 19890 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, that list looks almost identical to the original Gold/Silver GB games so nothing has really changed in terms of exclusivity.
SUPA_GLUSTEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 SUPA_GLUSTEE
Member since 2008 • 958 Posts

*Sees Archanine*

H-GOLD ALL THE WAY

SoulSlashez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 SoulSlashez
Member since 2009 • 33 Posts

Soul Silver because Lugia is stronger than Ho-Oh and vulpix is in it.

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 merch
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts
i always go with groudon and never give kyogre a chance so i am getting heart gold :P
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gacs_25

i always go with groudon and never give kyogre a chance so i am getting heart gold :Pmerch

Groudon -> Soulsilver

Kyogre -> HeartGold

?

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 merch

ya lol i meant to say i am gonna give kyogre a chance this time

edit my local gamecrazy preorders fro heart gold were 3 to 1 lol.

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
Soul Silver having Groudon is one of the main reasons for me choosing it, since I already have a Kyogre ready on my copy of Sapphire.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

Soul Silver because Lugia is stronger than Ho-Oh P>SoulSlashez

Thats just an opinion

Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts
Gah, Heart Gold has Gligar, Kyrogre and Phanpy? Unfair, Im going to need to force one of my friends to get Heart gold
GameExtreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GameExtreme

Jaysonguy
Oh no dude I was just saying what pokemon you can get in one game that you cant in the other
GameExtreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GameExtreme

...lol

Edit: LatiAs is in HeartGold and LatiOs is in SoulSilver. The reason they are not version-exclusive is because you can get the other one through an official event.

gacs_25

Uhm, dude your wrong man... Its for sure latios in Heart Gold and Latias in Soul silver...

Oh and i didnt get my info from serebii, even though its a great site

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

The exclusives are pretty even IMO

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Gold for me.
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gacs_25

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

...lol

GameExtreme

Uhm, dude your wrong man... Its for sure latios in Heart Gold and Latias in Soul silver...

Tsk, tsk, no. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=188IbeQxMDM

LatiAs roams in HeartGold while LatiOs roams in SoulSilver.

GameExtreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GameExtreme

[QUOTE="GameExtreme"]

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

...lol

gacs_25

"LatiAs roams in HeartGold while LatiOs roams in SoulSilver."

Wrong! Ok check this out....http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Heart_gold_soul_silver !Ctr f the stuff below...!

The Mysterious Crystal is an Event key item that features a use similar to that of the Eon Ticket. It can get the other Eon Pokémon depending on the player's game version: Latias (in SoulSilver) and Latios (in HeartGold).

Actually, I apologize... I think your right... My bad man. I misread... what its saying is that thats the pokemon that you get in the event not in the game itself... sorry i misread. Am i correct?

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm getting both for sure, but I'll buy Soul Silver first. Tough letting Kyogre escape my clutches for a short while, but my mind is made up.

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 merch

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="GameExtreme"] Uhm, dude your wrong man... Its for sure latios in Heart Gold and Latias in Soul silver...

GameExtreme

Wrong! Ok check this out....http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Heart_gold_soul_silver !Ctr f the stuff below...!

The Mysterious Crystal is an Event key item that features a use similar to that of the Eon Ticket. It can get the other Eon Pokémon depending on the player's game version: Latias (in SoulSilver) and Latios (in HeartGold).

Actually, I apologize... I think your right... My bad man. I misread... what its saying is that thats the pokemon that you get in the event not in the game itself... sorry i misread. Am i correct?

ya u can catch ur respective eon in the game then when the event comes u can catch the other one.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="GameExtreme"]

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="GameExtreme"] Uhm, dude your wrong man... Its for sure latios in Heart Gold and Latias in Soul silver...

I also heard that Latios would be in heartgold while Latias would be in soulsilver
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gacs_25

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

GameExtreme

Precisely. Latios and Latias are not exclusive Pokemon. However, Latias is present in-game without the use of any event in HeartGold, while Latios appears in SoulSilver.

No need to apologize, though. It's somewhat difficult to find precise information when a game has yet to be released internationally.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="GameExtreme"]

[QUOTE="gacs_25"] Tsk, tsk, no. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=188IbeQxMDM

Precisely. Latios and Latias are not exclusive Pokemon. However, Latias is present in-game without the use of any event in HeartGold, while Latios appears in SoulSilver.

No need to apologize, though. It's somewhat difficult to find precise information when a game has yet to be released internationally.

Serebii said that Latios appears in heartgold while latias appears in soulsilver.
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gacs_25

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="GameExtreme"] "LatiAs roams in HeartGold while LatiOs roams in SoulSilver."

TriniPlayer

Serebii said that Latios appears in heartgold while latias appears in soulsilver.

Didn't you check the Serebii link I posted? Wouldn't hurt to scroll down.

Latias -> Roams in HeartGold

Latios -> Roams in SoulSilver

The one not present in-game can be unlocked with an event item.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="gacs_25"]

Post the link again(the serebii one)cuz i'm pretty sure they said latios in Heartgold and Latias in SoulSilver.
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gacs_25

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"] Serebii said that Latios appears in heartgold while latias appears in soulsilver.TriniPlayer

Post the link again(the serebii one)cuz i'm pretty sure they said latios in Heartgold and Latias in SoulSilver.

Sorry but no, I will not post a link that is only a page away (a page where, coincidentially, you posted in).

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TriniPlayer

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="gacs_25"] Didn't you check the Serebii link I posted? Wouldn't hurt to scroll down.

gacs_25

Sorry but no, I will not post a link that is only a page away (a page where, coincidentially, you posted in).

That link is just the same thing TC posted,it doesn't say anything about latios being in soulsilver and latias being in heartgold so i got no clue where you got your info from. I quoted this from serebii(can't post a link for some reason)-Once you receive the item and leave the museum,Steven will stop you and tell you that Latios or Latias(depending on your game;latios in heartgold & latias in soulsilver) have arrived angrily.

gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gacs_25

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"] Post the link again(the serebii one)cuz i'm pretty sure they said latios in Heartgold and Latias in SoulSilver.TriniPlayer

That link is just the same thing TC posted,it doesn't say anything about latios being in soulsilver and latias being in heartgold so i got no clue where you got your info from. I quoted this from serebii(can't post a link for some reason)-Once you receive the item and leave the museum,Steven will stop you and tell you that Latios or Latias(depending on your game;latios in heartgold & latias in soulsilver) have arrived angrily.

Which is absolutely corect.

-LatiOs is an event Pokemon in HeartGold, while LatiAs is an event Pokemon in SoulSilver.

-LatiAs can be found roaming in HeartGold, while LatiOs can be found roaming in SoulSilver.

Edit: In regards to my link: If you scroll down and read the panel to the right, there will be a page called "Legendaries".

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TriniPlayer
[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]

[QUOTE="gacs_25"]

-LatiOs is an event Pokemon in HeartGold, while LatiAs is an event Pokemon in SoulSilver.

-LatiAs can be found roaming in HeartGold, while LatiOs can be found roaming in SoulSilver.

In regard to my link: If you scroll down and read the panel to the right, there will be a page called "Legendaries".

Just seen it,i apologise then but they could at least make it clearer than that.
GameExtreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GameExtreme
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"][QUOTE="gacs_25"]

[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"] That link is just the same thing TC posted,it doesn't say anything about latios being in soulsilver and latias being in heartgold so i got no clue where you got your info from. I quoted this from serebii(can't post a link for some reason)-Once you receive the item and leave the museum,Steven will stop you and tell you that Latios or Latias(depending on your game;latios in heartgold & latias in soulsilver) have arrived angrily.

In regard to my link: If you scroll down and read the panel to the right, there will be a page called "Legendaries".

Just seen it,i apologise then but they could at least make it clearer than that.

Yea dude thats what happened to me too
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

I should have gotten HG, the only good Pokemon exclusive to SS is Groudon and Skarmory.

Grandotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#36 Grandotaku
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

Both titles sound pansyish. Neither. Before you get annoyed because of my intolerance to pansy sounding games, I"M SICK OF POKEMON AND THE COUNTLESS THREADS THE DS HAS MUCH MORE THEN A FAILING ANIME SERIES.

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 merch

Both titles sound pansyish. Neither. Before you get annoyed because of my intolerance to pansy sounding games, I"M SICK OF POKEMON AND THE COUNTLESS THREADS THE DS HAS MUCH MORE THEN A FAILING ANIME SERIES.

Grandotaku
it will never stop lol, its the second best selling video game franchise in the world, and the anime is still getting more viewers than the viewers that watch bleach,naruto,full metal alchemist brotherhood,one piece, and fairy tail combined lol. longest running anime and it doesnt intend to stop :P
gacs_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gacs_25

Grandotaku

Except we are discussing the games and not the anime (won't even bother responsing to the rest).

Way to go there.

Icare0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Icare0

it will never stop lol, its the second best selling video game franchise in the world, and the anime is still getting more viewers than the viewers that watch bleach,naruto,full metal alchemist brotherhood,one piece, and fairy tail combined lol. longest running anime and it doesnt intend to stop :Pmerch

Longest running? One Piece?

Grandotaku

And what the anime have to do with the game anyway?

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts

Groudon in soul silver, we in there.

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 merch

[QUOTE="merch"] it will never stop lol, its the second best selling video game franchise in the world, and the anime is still getting more viewers than the viewers that watch bleach,naruto,full metal alchemist brotherhood,one piece, and fairy tail combined lol. longest running anime and it doesnt intend to stop :PIcare0

Grandotaku

ya one piece is only 433 episodes :P so far, and gets a new one each week, while pokemon has 627 episodes not counting the 30 special episodes lol, and it gets a new episode every week :P

x-Draven-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 x-Draven-x
Member since 2007 • 164 Posts
I'll probably get soulsilver... although it's a shame i wont be able to get donphan... surely I'll find someone to trade though...
tekken220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 tekken220
Member since 2008 • 5105 Posts

In case you missed my ither post, here are the pokemon exclusive to heartgold and soul silver! I personally have to go with HeartGold but you should decide for yourself... Also Latios is in heartgold over latias in soulsilver. What game do you prefer?

HeartGold 056056MankeyFighting 057057PrimeapeFighting 058058GrowlitheFire 059059ArcanineFire 167167SpinarakBugPoison 168168AriadosBugPoison 207207GligarGroundFlying 226226MantineWaterFlying 231231PhanpyGround 232232DonphanGround 302302SableyeGhostDark 343343BaltoyGroundPsychic 344344ClaydolGroundPsychic 382382KyogreWater 458458MantykeWaterFlying 472472GliscorGroundFlying

SoulSilver037037VulpixFire 038038NinetalesFire 052052MeowthNormal 053053PersianNormal 165165LedybaBugFlying 166166LedianBugFlying 225225DelibirdIceFlying 227227SkarmorySteelFlying 216216TeddiursaNormal 217217UrsaringNormal 303303MawileSteel 316316GulpinPoison 317317SwalotPoison 383383Groudon

GameExtreme

1. Exlusive and ither... What do they mean?

2. You can get the other Lati by getting the Soul Dew Item.

merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 merch
I'll probably get soulsilver... although it's a shame i wont be able to get donphan... surely I'll find someone to trade though...x-Draven-x
you could also get the other copy of the game and send the pokemon to the pokewalker and then from the pokewalker transfer it to your other game using only 1 ds
Icare0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Icare0

[QUOTE="Icare0"]

[QUOTE="merch"]

[QUOTE="Grandotaku"]

merch

ya one piece is only 433 episodes :P so far, and gets a new one each week, while pokemon has 627 episodes not counting the 30 special episodes lol, and it gets a new episode every week :P

I've mistaken it with tha Hajime no Ippo's mangá.

=|

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#46 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Trading will be happening.

x-Draven-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 x-Draven-x
[QUOTE="x-Draven-x"]I'll probably get soulsilver... although it's a shame i wont be able to get donphan... surely I'll find someone to trade though...merch
you could also get the other copy of the game and send the pokemon to the pokewalker and then from the pokewalker transfer it to your other game using only 1 ds

unemployed = lack of cash... so I'll only buy one lol...
merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 merch
[QUOTE="merch"][QUOTE="x-Draven-x"]I'll probably get soulsilver... although it's a shame i wont be able to get donphan... surely I'll find someone to trade though...x-Draven-x

ya lol me 2 i understand oh well hopefully a buddy of yours has it.
x-Draven-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 x-Draven-x
[QUOTE="x-Draven-x"][QUOTE="merch"] you could also get the other copy of the game and send the pokemon to the pokewalker and then from the pokewalker transfer it to your other game using only 1 dsmerch

ya lol me 2 i understand oh well hopefully a buddy of yours has it.

yeah i have a mate who i know will defientely buy it, can't wait....
martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#50 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

This is such a touch choice!!:cry:

I'm leaning a bit towards silver though because of Groudon. I wish i could get both!